446 61.86%
Page 15 of 22 « First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 577 Discussion and 578 Predictions

Did anyone notice that finally his right eye appeared?

We could see only the right eye on Tobi, and the left eye of Edo Madara, but now he finally showed his second eye...

I don't think that it was hidden for any reason, and showing exactly at the moment that he mentioned his brother must mean something
    I think that Tobi is his clone... we know that he has hashirama cells, madara's eye and knows everything about the past... it would fit with the "I'm just a shell of my former self"

Plus: very nice to see how powerful the first hokage was and how he was the only one able to beat madara (which now has hashirama's powers + rinnegan, which means that he WILL NOT BE BEATEN, they'll have to find another way)

Just a final question: who was the edo guy inside a barrier who said that madara was unstoppable?

PS: what those friends of Sasuke found at orochimaru hidden lab will be the key to stop the edo tensei, that's my bet

Last edited by Kill4FuN; 03-08-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

eeeeeeee...... itachi is gonna whipped the floor with every one....... n as tsunade she practicality immortal with her forbidden jutsu........:P

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think tsunade will die cause kishi need some sadness in this war since no one died since the war started (no one important)

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Perhaps Kabuto is gonna summon the real ''Madara'' to fight Itachi and Sasuke? It would be pretty cool!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was thinking that could be that tsunade got impaled for a reason , either aware or unaware the frsts cells will recognise their blood and will take over tsunade.

if she gets the cells then it will be hell for madara. what do u guys think?

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is practically invincible, no one can defeat him by himself. Only a combination of Naruto and Sasuke might be able to defeat Madara. So the five Kages really doesn't have a chance. Its all up to Itachi to stop the Edo Tensei.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade isn't dead yet. She will die in a much more nobler fashion. I predict that she, Tsuikage, and maybe even Raikage will die. Each already has a successor. My predictions is that she will regenerate and she will over use her jutsu and give up her life. Remember that jutsu shortens the users liifespan.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ecstacy

I dont think Itachi will be able to use genjutsu/tsukuyomi on Kabuto bcos he has OROs snakes and cells in him, which wld probably wake him up frm d genjutsu anyway like Sasuke did against Itachi.
    I think there will be a twist to it; Itachi and Sasuke will fight Kabuto but since ORO is in Kabuto as in d case of Sasuke before Itachi sealed him away dat means ORO is still alive to an extent, he might use some technique to implant him back into Sasuke before they kill him, hence Itachi s expression at d end and Kabuto s happiness... why else wld he want Sasuke???

As for Tsunade, I dont think she is dead, y wld go and die recklessly like that... I think she must have another jutsu that Madara hasnt heard of... Boom and he is caught>>>>>>> Konoha Ninjas are jst too strong compared to d rest and all d major vallians r from Konoha anyway, so r d heroes...
    Notice how Kishi uses a person from d Edo vallians village to surpass them, so I tink Tsunade will show Madara a new level of a jutsu frm hashirama :D

Last edited by marksonm; 03-08-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: unfinished reply

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

awesome chapter

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tsunade will not die that easy.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just watched the newest shippuden episode...just like I stated over six months ago. Tobi is not, Izuna, Obito, or Kagami Uchiha. He is some what the original corpse of Madara, White Zetsu and the other 1/2 of Black Zetsu.....logic!!!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tsunade is not dead. I'm still looking forward to the Itachi vs. Kabuto fight though! 4/5

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

About the Tobi "issue" i really think that he's zetsu watch the anime .. the whole fight with minato.. something white and liquid-like thing falls of tobi's body...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

btw* Prediction.. Tsunade: "so you think you were the only one who can see through my granfathers jutsu..? hah.." *super-awsome attack* by tsunade harms madara a little
    Madara: finally some challenge .. *****s them up* lol that's what he does best i guess

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think hes a form of Zetsu too, but you never know because Kishi always comes up with surprises.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nice chapter, Tsunade is definitely not dead yet...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

What be the likelihood of Kabumara bluffing...

....just saiyan.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    observing...

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuball View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tsunade bites it. The timing seems too good. She probably has another couple of chapters of fighting in her, but I think this is the direction things are headed:

I'm willing to bet Suigetsu has something related to how to control or stop the Edo Tensei. It'd make things a lot more interesting. Itachi and Sasuke might kill Kabuto regardless of the fact that it won't stop the Edo - he might end up in the same gourd with Orochimaru, which would be fitting. At the very least, it would probably set the others free of Kabuto's control. I could see Itachi saying something about "I believe in Naruto... and you Sasuke," poking Sasuke in the forehead then disappearing in a bunch of dust, having completed his objective to protect Konoha and having seen his brother one last time.

It would also explain why Dan is still hanging around. If he were free of control, he could rush to the battlefield just in time to see Tsunade die, then float off in a dust mote, again having his soul fulfilled. More likely than not, Naruto will show up just in time for both of them to compare him to Tsunade's brother, and make him the Hokage, passing on their dreams to him. (I mean honestly! If Naruto's going to become Hokage, could there be a better way?)

That leaves Sasuke and Naruto to face off and then deal with Madara and Tobi. Sasuke might try to control Madara, or Naruto might just show up and squish him. I'm not sure exactly how the final meeting between those two will go. Either way, Madara will go down before Tobi. I could see Madara smiling as he dies, saying something about how "It was good to be able to fight with somebody strong again... He reminded me of you..." [insert picture of Hashirama smiling] Cut to dust.
    I am sure at least one of your predictions will come true.they make sense, given the trend of recent events.+ rep

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    You forget the point i made.Her stupidity in letting her guard down is why she is gutted now.Don't branch off a small part of my post when it all goes together.
    And she let her guard down because there was no way any of the Kages could detect the wood clone. I read your post, got the point, and disagree. Your criticism was based on Tsunade making a mistake, but how can you be criticised for a mistake you couldn't possibly have avoided? It had nothing to do with the Will of Fire or Tsunade specifically - all the Kages were tricked by the clone and it could have been any of them to get pwned like that. Just look at the shock on all their faces.

PS - was your "branch" pun intended?

Last edited by bam06005; 03-08-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Am sure tsunade will live but it'll take almost all of her jutsu-of-life to heal her...lol

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't wait for this to be animated.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by This is my username View Post
    i liked this chapter because of tsunade.

Maybe sakura will learn that jutsu from her?
    she probably has already found away to do her own version, no different from Naruto & sasuke. She is a quick learner + she has her own will of fire.
    I am so ready to go back to naruto battle I so want to see Naruto new form but I guess sasuke will do. I see a lot of post about itachi putting kabuto in genjutsu to release Edo tensei but I think just like before itachi wants to help his brother go on a nice path and he learn to death in peace.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Imagine the guy behind Itachi is not sasuke, and its edo Izuna tht will be a sick battle

HiddenVillageOfTheSwag BubbleSan's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here's what I think. I don't think that Tobi is Zetsu I think that Tobi uses Zetsu clones in serious fights just in case he loses or he has been infused with some of white zetsu to regenerate himself when he gets wounded. Tsunade is not dead the jutsu she just used heals her automatically when she's wounded. She had to know that that was a wood clone so their is something up her sleeve. I also would not underestimate Kabuto. He knows the ins and outs of the sharingan. He has studied the Uchiha with orochimaru for years and who knows what he has up his sleeve. We have yet to see him fight since this new transformation.

HiddenVillageOfTheSwag BubbleSan's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by bam06005 View Post
    And she let her guard down because there was no way any of the Kages could detect the wood clone. I read your post, got the point, and disagree. Your criticism was based on Tsunade making a mistake, but how can you be criticised for a mistake you couldn't possibly have avoided? It had nothing to do with the Will of Fire or Tsunade specifically - all the Kages were tricked by the clone and it could have been any of them to get pwned like that. Just look at the shock on all their faces.

PS - was your "branch" pun intended?
    I think she did know it was a wood clone. That was her grandfathers jutsu so I know she had to see it coming or something.