I'll be your Rain Test Proctor, Piccolosan. The rules are as followed:

Rei R&R
    Mid range
    Plain grassy field

You can use Water, Wind, Kaito Taijutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu
    I can use all 5 elements, Kaito taijutsu, Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu

I'll make the first move once you post your bio

I'll be using my Stein bio in my sig

Some people allow the tester to use customs but that is up to the person who is going to grade this test for you.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Piccolosan Rain Test

Majuub bio in sig sir...and thanks

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

I start by making five hand seals and summoning four giant pillars around you. The pillars have lightning surrounding them and the lightning shoots out towards you. If you let the lightning hit you, you will be bind and paralysis maybe even killed :D

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As soon as I see the pillars erupt around me I quickly reach for me katana at my back and I release wind all around me to destroy the pillars and stop the lightning:
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

I start to run up at you and I swing my sword at you and a gust of wind is sent at you in a diagonal line from my top right to lower left:
    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Right after I release it I stop at short range and quickly make it rain
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As soon as I see you reaching for your sword as the pillars erupt from the ground, I inhale then exhale out a superheated ash cloud towards you. The cloud comes towards you just as you are completing(done) your wind surrounding you to stop the lightning. I jump in the air as the cloud is coming towards you and releases three fire balls that combines together as then get 75% towards you and the cloud of ash is 85% towards you.

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

(Katon: Gouenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.

Just to make sure there is no confusing I didnt dreak the time frame. I inhale and exhale as you are reaching for your katana and infusing it with chakra so that is when your jutsu starts.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As soon as the pillars are down, I see a cloud form from your mouth. Knowing that I shouldn't get near it I quickly use a huge wind jutsu to blow it back at you:
    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

This will blow back your cloud and will stop you from doing your second jutsu. Then I quickly run to my right, still in mid range. I make it rain:
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

As soon as it starts to rain I call forth two clones, C1 to my left and C2 to my right. I am at 90 degrees to your left now in mid range.

Last edited by Piccolosan; 02-26-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I continue my jump in the air, but instead of doing the fire jutsu, I click my teeth together making a huge explosion but only weakens the wind but since I jumped in the air before hand, I'm not harmed so the wind continues on. Right after clicking my teeth, I hold my right palm out sending a vortex of water straight at you. I then gather water in my mouth and spit it out right after I let the vortex go.

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

I told you, I was going hard on you. You also had a mistake in your last move also. I bet no one could figure it out. Only probably 10% of the rpers can.

Last edited by Izumō; 02-27-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I see you jump up and the explosion I quickly take advantage of you in the air and not only do I stop making the clones but also don't make it rain. Instead I quickly make a tornado drop down at you from above before you can thrust your hand out for your water jutsu:
    (Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

As I stated before I would be running to my right, thus I am now at your left side. As the tornado is dropping down I quickly slash twice one to your left side and one to your right side:
    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Then I wait as you deal with the tornado and as you are falling down with two powerfull wind gust at both your sides.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the sky starts getting dark, I know this is bad since I'm in the air so I make one hand seal and a clone appears on my left back corner. Right when he appears, he kicks me right which is diagonall also because of his positon. As I fly, I gather Water chakra and smashes to the ground but I don't, I spit the water out straight at the ground. The water bullet does a pulse type of thing and I slow down when going to ground. I drop to the ground and looks around looking for you and spots you. I run towards you. The tornado, and your other attack hits my clone and not me. The attacks are over also. As I run towards you and clinch my right fist and opens my left hand.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As the sky darkens I clearly see that you have been pushed and I do not do my sword gusts attacks, rather I see where you are going. Then as I see you are about to land roughly I prepare for my attack. As you focus on the ground with your water I time my jutsu so that it will hit you as you land. I create a net of wind that will hit you and cut you:
    (Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

As you try to deal with the net I run up to you right at the edge of short range and I quickly put you under a spell:
    (Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

As this eliminates your touch, it would take great amounts of pain to escape it. Then as you are blinded and can't smell or fell I quickly trap you in water until you suffocate:
    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

How do you know where I'm going to land, you don't have Sharingan or Rinnegan so how do you know?
    ______
    As I spit the water out, I see you sending wind at me. I hold my hands out as I'm about to land and using my incredible chakra control makes a lightning ball in between them and releases it straight at the wind which disperses and cancels each other out. Some of the wind continues towards my direction but since I'm not where it was aimed in the first place so it doesn't hit me just goes over my head. I look at you running at me so I stomp the ground and makes it shake so you don't come towards me anymore and makes you not able to do your last two jutsus. As you are falling or trying to keep your balance I throw a kunai with a tag that says, "chakra" wrapped around the handle with a fake explosive tag flying on the end of the kunai. The kunai is aimed at your stomach.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    Type: Offence
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I figured once I see you use your water jutsu to break your fall I would see where you would land.

As soon as I start to fell the ground shake, without thinking about it, I quickly punch down as I start to lose my balance and push my self back to mid range out of the shaking ground:
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As I fly back I quickly throw a kunai at yours and it knocks it back down to the ground. As I land I quickly rush forward and release a tornado of water right at you:
    Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As you go back and your kunai hits mines, I look at you and where I think the area you will land in. I make one hadn seal and makes an Antlion right when you area about to land. The antlion is formed right in front of you, so the Antlion drags you in. As you are being dragged in, I throw three kunais in three different directions. One kunai with a tag wrapped around it saying, "Fake Explode". The kunai is thrown up at an arc above your position. Another kunai is thrown to your left with a tag wrapped around it saying, "Explode". The last kunai is thrown to your right with a tag wrapped around it saying, "Explode". I run at you and channel chakra into the bottom of my feet and jumps(increases the height and how far I go) in the air as you are defending against the Antlion and kunais. I make a few hand seals and turns invisible to your eyes. I fly through the air and spins my body around sending out various weapons down on you. I continue flying through the air above you and lands behind your position and out the way of the Antlion. I turn and look at you as you are dead or defending against the weapons.

"This is why I'm going to be known as the Sage of Weapons."

Stein stands fixing his coat and glasses.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Meisai Gakure no Jutsu) - Camouflage Concealment Technique
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja can grant themselves near invisibility to the naked eye. Doujutsu can see through this technique.

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I am flying back I hear the earth crunch and rumble so I quickly twist my body and right before I land I see what is up so I quickly release water through my mouth and with my momentum I finish the 360 twist:
    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

I release it down and after I do the 360 straight at you as I get on the wave, thus missing your earth. I make the wave huge that is higher than your kunai. As the wave is crashing at you and with me riding the wave I quickly create a shark from the wave that attacks you:
    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

This would form as the wave and me are short range, thus as soon as the shark forms I quickly jump back down from the wave letting both hit you and away from your antlion. I am right at the edge of short range.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Still interupting moves I see
    ___
    As you spit out your water, it takes a few secs to do so I make two hand seals and spits out a giant fireball towards you that blocks our view of each other. As the fireball head toward you, I spin lightning chakra all in front of me and thx to my chakra control this is easy. I form the lightning chakra that is spinning in front of me into a dragon. I send it right behind the fireball and of course you can see the dragon since it is better and taller then the fireball. I run behind and jumps left throwing kunais(five) at you.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

(Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki) - Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you made the fire I continue with my shark jutsu, as the shark eats at your fire and continues onward I quickly jump back from the wave. Then as your lightning evens out with my shark, I of course look around because my vision would be obscured. That is when I see you to my right and I quickly detect you throwing five kunais which I quickly throw five of my own to counter. As I throw I quickly run at you, we would be in short range. As soon as I get close I charge my legs with chakra and dash at you with great speed and knocking you down and quickly doing a sweeping kick, then with a powerful kick I knock you down on your shoulder:

(Za Saru Suingingu Tsuuijite Za Ueki) � The Monkey Swinging Through the Trees.
    Range: Long
    Description: The user charges their legs with lightning chakra to enhance their speed in striking and to discharge the lightning chakra causing numbing to the opponent on contact. The user then jumps up at the enemy dealing rotating kicks knocking them off balance and then sweeping kicks and over house kicks knocking the opponent everywhere into the air and then the user finishes of with dealing a final hammer kick to the shoulder and knocking the enemy into the ground.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times
    Note: Numbing affects last 1 turn

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    As you made the fire I continue with my shark jutsu, as the shark eats at your fire and continues onward I quickly jump back from the wave. Then as your lightning evens out with my shark, I of course look around because my vision would be obscured. That is when I see you to my right and I quickly detect you throwing five kunais which I quickly throw five of my own to counter. As I throw I quickly run at you, we would be in short range. As soon as I get close I charge my legs with chakra and dash at you with great speed and knocking you down and quickly doing a sweeping kick, then with a powerful kick I knock you down on your shoulder:

(Za Saru Suingingu Tsuuijite Za Ueki) � The Monkey Swinging Through the Trees.
    Range: Long
    Description: The user charges their legs with lightning chakra to enhance their speed in striking and to discharge the lightning chakra causing numbing to the opponent on contact. The user then jumps up at the enemy dealing rotating kicks knocking them off balance and then sweeping kicks and over house kicks knocking the opponent everywhere into the air and then the user finishes of with dealing a final hammer kick to the shoulder and knocking the enemy into the ground.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times
    Note: Numbing affects last 1 turn
    Okay lets need it here with the clearl mistake. Have Pervy judge your use of Water and Wind jutsus. The clear mistake is you using Lightning even though it is Lightning chakra, you could only use Water and Wind. If Pervy thinks you should continue then I'll make my move.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think because it's tai it should be ok.

But as far as i'm concerned, he's done enough to pass this rain test already man. (I'm allowed to judge rain tests)

But feel free to continue...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks pervy