Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

[Sensei Test] Leaf

Greetings, Leaf

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Reis Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using Minato Namikaze

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Re: [Sensei Test] Leaf

Hello Xylon ^_^

I shall use Lightning Uchiha (a bit outdated, nin/gen/tai/ken/snake summoning mastered now), activated 2T sharingan.

I was going to use Noctis, but considering you use a Minato Namikaze bio, my Uchiha bio would be a better option to keep track of your movements.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Hello Xylon ^_^

I shall use Lightning Uchiha (a bit outdated, nin/gen/tai/ken/snake summoning mastered now), activated 2T sharingan.

I was going to use Noctis, but considering you use a Minato Namikaze bio, my Uchiha bio would be a better option to keep track of your movements.
    tehee im feared O^O wise choice
    Ready then? may i remind you the test is to... well test your battling skills. Think the best response then post ^^ best of luck

-Throws a kunai towards the sky-

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

-Makes stone spikes erupt around you-

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

-As you divert your focus at the spikes i clone the kunai into hundred shooting them all at you like a rain of arrows-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
    tehee im feared O^O wise choice
    Ready then? may i remind you the test is to... well test your battling skills. Think the best response then post ^^ best of luck

-Throws a kunai towards the sky-

Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

-Makes stone spikes erupt around you-

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

-As you divert your focus at the spikes i clone the kunai into hundred shooting them all at you like a rain of arrows-
    Thanks, and you best of luck as well, though I think I will need it more than you xD

I use my sharingan to observe your every move, noticing the kunai you throw into the air, which raises questions because why would you throw a kunai up into the air? I shall have to destroy it. Also recognising your first move by the handseals and the slight shake of the ground beneath me. I immediately start creating a chidori in my right hand once the spikes start erupting from the ground, having recognised the jutsu, having an increased reaction time and lightning being my speciality, the chidori spreads from my hand into bolts of lightning right in time, destroying the spikes before they can harm me. Then the chidori starts spreading even more, covering all around me to mid-range, hitting the kunais, stopping them, and goes on towards you. Once I have done this I perform the 'Horse → Tiger' handseals and create a huge meteor shaped fireball which I shoot towards you.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Thanks, and you best of luck as well, though I think I will need it more than you xD

I use my sharingan to observe your every move, noticing the kunai you throw into the air, which raises questions because why would you throw a kunai up into the air? I shall have to destroy it. Also recognising your first move by the handseals and the slight shake of the ground beneath me. I immediately start creating a chidori in my right hand once the spikes start erupting from the ground, having recognised the jutsu, having an increased reaction time and lightning being my speciality, the chidori spreads from my hand into bolts of lightning right in time, destroying the spikes before they can harm me. Then the chidori starts spreading even more, covering all around me to mid-range, hitting the kunais, stopping them, and goes on towards you. Once I have done this I perform the 'Horse → Tiger' handseals and create a huge meteor shaped fireball which I shoot towards you.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    Interesting combo o_o lets see how well you defend against it yourself

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

-Holding a space-time kunai in my hand, absorbs the bolts and the fire ball-
    -Takes a deep breath-
    Here we go
    -Releases them both towards you combined: both are energy based elements and compliment each other in real. They both are yang based so they power each other up. Hence a meteor shape electric fire ball-

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

-Creating 2 clones-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent -
    HOLLAND!! 1-5!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
    Interesting combo o_o lets see how well you defend against it yourself

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

-Holding a space-time kunai in my hand, absorbs the bolts and the fire ball-
    -Takes a deep breath-
    Here we go
    -Releases them both towards you combined: both are energy based elements and compliment each other in real. They both are yang based so they power each other up. Hence a meteor shape electric fire ball-

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

-Creating 2 clones-
    As I look at the disappearing attacks in astonishment, I suddenly notice they come towards me as a combo attack. Though the lightning/fire combo seems very strong, I know what counter I can use. I create a wind/water combo that will block the lightning/fire combo due to elemental advantages. As the two techniques collide they neutralise each other because, like you said in your turn, lightning and fire are yang based, which makes wind and water yin based, and thus a perfect match, however if there would be one combo with an advantage it would be mine for your combo has B-ranked fire against my B-ranked water of which water would have an advantage whilst the S-ranked Lightning and the A-ranked Wind neutralise each other. Of course this doesn't necessarily go like this, but it is a possibility. As you create your clones I create spikes of earth that emerge from the ground to stab you and your clones.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.