Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

[Sensei Test] Leaf

Greetings, Leaf

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:
    - Reis Rules and Regulations
    - All basic elements up to your current rank are to be used.
    - You are allowed to use your KG.
    - Custom jutsu(s) and Custom element(s) are no allowed
    - You do not need to win the fight to pass but doing so will gain you bonus points.
    - Terrain: Grassy plain
    - Range Mid

I will be using Minato Namikaze

Please respond with a link to the bio you will be using and I will begin.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis may input their opinion.

Good luck!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Re: [Sensei Test] Leaf

Hello Xylon ^_^

I shall use Lightning Uchiha (a bit outdated, nin/gen/tai/ken/snake summoning mastered now), activated 2T sharingan.

I was going to use Noctis, but considering you use a Minato Namikaze bio, my Uchiha bio would be a better option to keep track of your movements.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    Hello Xylon ^_^

I shall use Lightning Uchiha (a bit outdated, nin/gen/tai/ken/snake summoning mastered now), activated 2T sharingan.

I was going to use Noctis, but considering you use a Minato Namikaze bio, my Uchiha bio would be a better option to keep track of your movements.
    tehee im feared O^O wise choice
    Ready then? may i remind you the test is to... well test your battling skills. Think the best response then post ^^ best of luck

-Throws a kunai towards the sky-

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

-Makes stone spikes erupt around you-

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

-As you divert your focus at the spikes i clone the kunai into hundred shooting them all at you like a rain of arrows-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
    tehee im feared O^O wise choice
    Ready then? may i remind you the test is to... well test your battling skills. Think the best response then post ^^ best of luck

-Throws a kunai towards the sky-

Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

-Makes stone spikes erupt around you-

Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

-As you divert your focus at the spikes i clone the kunai into hundred shooting them all at you like a rain of arrows-
    Thanks, and you best of luck as well, though I think I will need it more than you xD

I use my sharingan to observe your every move, noticing the kunai you throw into the air, which raises questions because why would you throw a kunai up into the air? I shall have to destroy it. Also recognising your first move by the handseals and the slight shake of the ground beneath me. I immediately start creating a chidori in my right hand once the spikes start erupting from the ground, having recognised the jutsu, having an increased reaction time and lightning being my speciality, the chidori spreads from my hand into bolts of lightning right in time, destroying the spikes before they can harm me. Then the chidori starts spreading even more, covering all around me to mid-range, hitting the kunais, stopping them, and goes on towards you. Once I have done this I perform the 'Horse → Tiger' handseals and create a huge meteor shaped fireball which I shoot towards you.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

Thanks, and you best of luck as well, though I think I will need it more than you xD

I use my sharingan to observe your every move, noticing the kunai you throw into the air, which raises questions because why would you throw a kunai up into the air? I shall have to destroy it. Also recognising your first move by the handseals and the slight shake of the ground beneath me. I immediately start creating a chidori in my right hand once the spikes start erupting from the ground, having recognised the jutsu, having an increased reaction time and lightning being my speciality, the chidori spreads from my hand into bolts of lightning right in time, destroying the spikes before they can harm me. Then the chidori starts spreading even more, covering all around me to mid-range, hitting the kunais, stopping them, and goes on towards you. Once I have done this I perform the 'Horse → Tiger' handseals and create a huge meteor shaped fireball which I shoot towards you.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) - Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.
    Interesting combo o_o lets see how well you defend against it yourself

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

-Holding a space-time kunai in my hand, absorbs the bolts and the fire ball-
    -Takes a deep breath-
    Here we go
    -Releases them both towards you combined: both are energy based elements and compliment each other in real. They both are yang based so they power each other up. Hence a meteor shape electric fire ball-

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

-Creating 2 clones-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Interesting combo o_o lets see how well you defend against it yourself

(Jikūkan Kekkai) – Space-Time Barrier
    Type: Supplementary
    Description: Minato will perform the following hand seal Ram, with the use of his space-time kunai, to form a barrier that will teleport away incoming attacks that sent at it. He is capable of diverting away an attack as large and powerful as a chakra blast from the nine-tailed demon fox. Once the technique is warped away Minato has to direct it to another location.
    Note: Can only be used 4 times and can only be used by a Minato character.

-Holding a space-time kunai in my hand, absorbs the bolts and the fire ball-
    -Takes a deep breath-
    Here we go
    -Releases them both towards you combined: both are energy based elements and compliment each other in real. They both are yang based so they power each other up. Hence a meteor shape electric fire ball-

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

-Creating 2 clones-
    As I look at the disappearing attacks in astonishment, I suddenly notice they come towards me as a combo attack. Though the lightning/fire combo seems very strong, I know what counter I can use. I create a wind/water combo that will block the lightning/fire combo due to elemental advantages. As the two techniques collide they neutralise each other because, like you said in your turn, lightning and fire are yang based, which makes wind and water yin based, and thus a perfect match, however if there would be one combo with an advantage it would be mine for your combo has B-ranked fire against my B-ranked water of which water would have an advantage whilst the S-ranked Lightning and the A-ranked Wind neutralise each other. Of course this doesn't necessarily go like this, but it is a possibility. As you create your clones I create spikes of earth that emerge from the ground to stab you and your clones.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

As I look at the disappearing attacks in astonishment, I suddenly notice they come towards me as a combo attack. Though the lightning/fire combo seems very strong, I know what counter I can use. I create a wind/water combo that will block the lightning/fire combo due to elemental advantages. As the two techniques collide they neutralise each other because, like you said in your turn, lightning and fire are yang based, which makes wind and water yin based, and thus a perfect match, however if there would be one combo with an advantage it would be mine for your combo has B-ranked fire against my B-ranked water of which water would have an advantage whilst the S-ranked Lightning and the A-ranked Wind neutralise each other. Of course this doesn't necessarily go like this, but it is a possibility. As you create your clones I create spikes of earth that emerge from the ground to stab you and your clones.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

-Pulls out a fully assembled buster from my back and crushes all the spikes-

Don't belittle me with these weak techniques

-At the same time one of my clones mold the chakra to perform Great Exploding water colliding wave-

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As per what you said, if your technique does have an advantage. The left out water would be in the shape of mist covering the field. As such the mist being made of your own chakra should blind our vision which not even your sharingan could see through. Now youre obviously busy performing the Earth technique hoping it would hit. By this time my clone should be done.

-With everyone of us underwater me and my other clone together forms more hundreds of kunai and launches them at you with optimal speed even within water-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

-Pulls out a fully assembled buster from my back and crushes all the spikes-

Don't belittle me with these weak techniques

-At the same time one of my clones mold the chakra to perform Great Exploding water colliding wave-

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As per what you said, if your technique does have an advantage. The left out water would be in the shape of mist covering the field. As such the mist being made of your own chakra should blind our vision which not even your sharingan could see through. Now youre obviously busy performing the Earth technique hoping it would hit. By this time my clone should be done.

-With everyone of us underwater me and my other clone together forms more hundreds of kunai and launches them at you with optimal speed even within water-

Sorry O^O

As I see the huge wave of water coming my way I perform the 'Ram → Horse → Bird' handseals and create a spinning tornado of water around me, due to the mist that was formed by the water and fire from our combos colliding it spreads through the water and might reduce the time it takes to perform it. The pressure of the tornado breaks the sphere, and causes you and your clones to drown in the process. Beside that it stops the kunais from hitting me. Even if you do not drown you get pushed to long range and will be in state of recovery. As the water is removed I will be in mid air due to my tehcnique, so I summon Kyodaija, by cutting my thumb with the sharp edge of my sword on my back and wipe the blood over the tattoo on my arm. I stand on Kyodaija's head and perform the 'Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake' handseals after which Kyodaija slams the ground, creating two jaws of earth around you, crushing and stabbing you.

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Tornado of Water
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Kyodaija
    Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

Sorry O^O

As I see the huge wave of water coming my way I perform the 'Ram → Horse → Bird' handseals and create a spinning tornado of water around me, due to the mist that was formed by the water and fire from our combos colliding it spreads through the water and might reduce the time it takes to perform it. The pressure of the tornado breaks the sphere, and causes you and your clones to drown in the process. Beside that it stops the kunais from hitting me. Even if you do not drown you get pushed to long range and will be in state of recovery. As the water is removed I will be in mid air due to my tehcnique, so I summon Kyodaija, by cutting my thumb with the sharp edge of my sword on my back and wipe the blood over the tattoo on my arm. I stand on Kyodaija's head and perform the 'Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake' handseals after which Kyodaija slams the ground, creating two jaws of earth around you, crushing and stabbing you.

(Suiton: Mizu no Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Tornado of Water
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: After performing the Ram → Horse → Bird the user is able to create a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Kyodaija
    Are giant snakes, often summoned by Orochimaru during battle. There are many different kinds of Kyodaija. For instance, the Kyodaija that was summoned during the invasion of Konoha had marks on its skin similar to the Cursed Seal of Heaven, while the ones summoned by Orochimaru in the Forest of Death had no such marks. Anko Mitarashi also summoned a blue-colored snake of similar size.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.
    ~_~ Troublesome dumb broad!

-As im pushed by the water performs the hand seals bites my thumb and summons Gamabunta (Due to the tornado the water likely spread in all directions not all towards me). I hold on to gama as he sucks the water in his mouth-

You're not the only one sugarbunch >_>

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

-Gama launches the massive water bullet towards you as i notice devouring earth forming around us-

Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

-Splits the jaws out of harms way-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

~_~ Troublesome dumb broad!

-As im pushed by the water performs the hand seals bites my thumb and summons Gamabunta (Due to the tornado the water likely spread in all directions not all towards me). I hold on to gama as he sucks the water in his mouth-

You're not the only one sugarbunch >_>

Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

-Gama launches the massive water bullet towards you as i notice devouring earth forming around us-

Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

-Splits the jaws out of harms way-
    Then we need to kill you both, honey
    As I see the bullet of water coming towards me I create a blade of wind which I use to slice through the water bullet, which makes it harmless. Thereafter I create huge pillars or rock emerge from the ground beneath Gamabunta, impaling him as directly thereafter I summon water 10 metres above you, reaching all the way from my mid to my long range, up in the air that falls down with great force on top of you and Gamabunta.
    Whilst I do all this Kyodaija keeps a close eye on everything you do.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

Then we need to kill you both, honey
    As I see the bullet of water coming towards me I create a blade of wind which I use to slice through the water bullet, which makes it harmless. Thereafter I create huge pillars or rock emerge from the ground beneath Gamabunta, impaling him as directly thereafter I summon water 10 metres above you, reaching all the way from my mid to my long range, up in the air that falls down with great force on top of you and Gamabunta.
    Whilst I do all this Kyodaija keeps a close eye on everything you do.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.
    Nu-uh-uh not so fast

Kunai were never completely destroyed so we can say they spiraled in the water body and spread across the field along with the water

-Notices the earth shaking and estimates the destructive strength of the technique-

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

-Teleports myself and gamabunta in the nick of time, behind you at long range-

(Katon: Gamayu Endan) - Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bomb
    Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Toad Oil Bullet to launch a streaming fireball toward the opponent after performing the following hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Nu-uh-uh not so fast

Kunai were never completely destroyed so we can say they spiraled in the water body and spread across the field along with the water

-Notices the earth shaking and estimates the destructive strength of the technique-

(Hiraishin no Jutsu) - Flying Thunder God Technique
    Range:Shor-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80(if used with a kunai slash as the finisher)
    Description:This is a space/time ninjutsu.This jutsu can only work if the user throws a kunai with the special shiki-jutsu(seal jutsu)or has tagged the item or person by touch.The user can instantly teleport to the tags location.
    Notenly Yondaime/Fourth hokage can use this jutsu.And is unavoidable unless with space/time ninjutsu and can only be used 4 times per battle

-Teleports myself and gamabunta in the nick of time, behind you at long range-

(Katon: Gamayu Endan) - Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bomb
    Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Toad Oil Bullet to launch a streaming fireball toward the opponent after performing the following hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.
    right, I thought of that >_>
    Kyodaija is keeping a close eye on you as you suddenly disappear, he gives me a sign and I immediately know that you have changed position. I consider my options and come to the conclusion that, as you are a space/time user, disappearing from sight, there would be 3 possibilities. Underground, genjutsu or space/time. Within mere seconds I analyse all possibilities. Gamabunta won't go underground and with my Sharingan I had probably seen through a genjutsu (otherwise it would be a high rank technique but I'd place my bet on you using space/time). This makes me wonder where the seals came from and it flashed to me that I didn't properly destroyed the kunais. As soon as I figure this out, I know the most obvious blind spot is my back so I turn around while the snake looks left and right, covering all angles. I instantly cancel the storm upheaval, turn around and see you and gamabunta on long range behind me, I also see a huge fire technique coming towards me. My sharingan gives me a better reaction time and with my water chakra still focused I spit out a bullet of water, which blasts a huge area. Then I quickly perform some handseals and send a bullet of wind after the water bullet, powering it up to the point where it blocks your fire and goes on towards you. Then I perform the 'ram' handseal and send my lightning chakra into the sky, triggering an electrical essence, shocking you as the water/wind combo hits you whilst Kyodaija turns around and keeps a close eye on you again.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

right, I thought of that >_>
    Kyodaija is keeping a close eye on you as you suddenly disappear, he gives me a sign and I immediately know that you have changed position. I consider my options and come to the conclusion that, as you are a space/time user, disappearing from sight, there would be 3 possibilities. Underground, genjutsu or space/time. Within mere seconds I analyse all possibilities. Gamabunta won't go underground and with my Sharingan I had probably seen through a genjutsu (otherwise it would be a high rank technique but I'd place my bet on you using space/time). This makes me wonder where the seals came from and it flashed to me that I didn't properly destroyed the kunais. As soon as I figure this out, I know the most obvious blind spot is my back so I turn around while the snake looks left and right, covering all angles. I instantly cancel the storm upheaval, turn around and see you and gamabunta on long range behind me, I also see a huge fire technique coming towards me. My sharingan gives me a better reaction time and with my water chakra still focused I spit out a bullet of water, which blasts a huge area. Then I quickly perform some handseals and send a bullet of wind after the water bullet, powering it up to the point where it blocks your fire and goes on towards you. Then I perform the 'ram' handseal and send my lightning chakra into the sky, triggering an electrical essence, shocking you as the water/wind combo hits you whilst Kyodaija turns around and keeps a close eye on you again.

(Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.
    >_< i was betting you'd fail to defend that. Regardless good reasoning you made it plausible xD
    -Gama takes out his large tanto-

K so what now... @_@

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

-Flows the currents through his sword and notices you shooting lightning bolts up in the air, i conclude its an imminent lightning strike from above and jump high in the air to cut the lightning attack. While i jump gama throws his tanto spinning at the Wind/Water bullet (Lightning infused weapons can cut through steel and Gama's sword would be considered at least B rank, while the water/wind combo is already weakened by the fire technique. Even if the wind cancels the lightning the sword itself should suffice to cut through the bullet towards you)-

-After cutting through the lightning technique i perform the necessary hand seals and shoots out a giant fire ball whilst still in the air-

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

>_< i was betting you'd fail to defend that. Regardless good reasoning you made it plausible xD
    -Gama takes out his large tanto-

K so what now... @_@

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

-Flows the currents through his sword and notices you shooting lightning bolts up in the air, i conclude its an imminent lightning strike from above and jump high in the air to cut the lightning attack. While i jump gama throws his tanto spinning at the Wind/Water bullet (Lightning infused weapons can cut through steel and Gama's sword would be considered at least B rank, while the water/wind combo is already weakened by the fire technique. Even if the wind cancels the lightning the sword itself should suffice to cut through the bullet towards you)-

-After cutting through the lightning technique i perform the necessary hand seals and shoots out a giant fire ball whilst still in the air-
    Thanks I guess lol

As you jump up into the air and Gamabunta is about to throw his blade, the snake starts digging into the ground with me still on his back. We dig through the ground, ergo avoiding the blade. As the snake erupts from the ground towards you to attack you I let go of him and we split up. At this time, with the snake attacking you whilst you are in the air and thus more vulnerable, I am going to attack Gamabunta. Gamabunta will probably be surprised by the sudden eruption from the ground and will then focus on you, also knowing that his nature is water, I will go for the most logical and probably most effective attack, a lightning jutsu. I gather up my lightning chakra and create two powerful blasts of lightning which I shoot towards him. Once I have done that, I throw a kunai with exploding tag towards you. Assuming you have got rid of the snake before it would have hit you, you would Now focus on the kunai, and not on your distance with the ground. As you focus on the kunai and defend yourself from it, I use my chakra to disturb your chakra flow, causing you to be trapped in a genjutsu. This genjutsu makes it seem for you that the ground is nearer than it in reality is and, once you land onto the ground, makes it seem like you are sucked into it to shoulder-height and you will see butterflies, which are actually paperbombs. I put the main seal on your head as you are now, having land onto the ground, at short range, after which I make the paperbombs explode.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    #minaisawesome

Thanks I guess lol

As you jump up into the air and Gamabunta is about to throw his blade, the snake starts digging into the ground with me still on his back. We dig through the ground, ergo avoiding the blade. As the snake erupts from the ground towards you to attack you I let go of him and we split up. At this time, with the snake attacking you whilst you are in the air and thus more vulnerable, I am going to attack Gamabunta. Gamabunta will probably be surprised by the sudden eruption from the ground and will then focus on you, also knowing that his nature is water, I will go for the most logical and probably most effective attack, a lightning jutsu. I gather up my lightning chakra and create two powerful blasts of lightning which I shoot towards him. Once I have done that, I throw a kunai with exploding tag towards you. Assuming you have got rid of the snake before it would have hit you, you would Now focus on the kunai, and not on your distance with the ground. As you focus on the kunai and defend yourself from it, I use my chakra to disturb your chakra flow, causing you to be trapped in a genjutsu. This genjutsu makes it seem for you that the ground is nearer than it in reality is and, once you land onto the ground, makes it seem like you are sucked into it to shoulder-height and you will see butterflies, which are actually paperbombs. I put the main seal on your head as you are now, having land onto the ground, at short range, after which I make the paperbombs explode.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.
    As planned.
    -Uses nature transformation to extend the lightning blade splitting the snake up while bunta retreats right after taking the first blast-

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear

I've seen that technique on and on... Rei made me accustomed to it.
    -I notice as soon as your summon disappear and i blow the explosive tag with my blade at some distance butterflies surround me and im being dragged to the ground, now its unlikely for you to use two types of summons in the same around. On top of that with all the yin yang training im know everything chakra related that going on in my body. With that assumption i use the sharp spear to slightly cut my bicep with a stable electric supply i flow small amounts of currents through my nerves which would break the illusion-

-Now im speeding down towards you swinging my chidori sharp spear which wont allow you to use any hand seal for any technique-

Last edited by Xylon; 03-16-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

As planned.
    -Uses nature transformation to extend the lightning blade splitting the snake up while bunta retreats right after taking the first blast-

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear

I've seen that technique on and on... Rei made me accustomed to it.
    -I notice as soon as your summon disappear and i blow the explosive tag with my blade at some distance butterflies surround me and im being dragged to the ground, now its unlikely for you to use two types of summons in the same around. On top of that with all the yin yang training im know everything chakra related that going on in my body. With that assumption i use the sharp spear to slightly cut my bicep with a stable electric supply i flow small amounts of currents through my nerves which would break the illusion-

-Now im speeding down towards you swinging my chidori sharp spear which wont allow you to use any hand seal for any technique-
    O_o'
    I thought I had you there >_>

As I notice you've broken yourself out of the genjutsu and now are swinging the chidori sharp spear towards me. I use my Sharingan to predcit your swing earlier, so I can move out of the way with ease. Now, I can't keep this up whilst brainstorming. Wind may cancel the lightning since you have the spear attached to your hand, water will be more effective. You'd just cut your way through small bodies of water so I perform the 'ram' hand seal and spit out a huge mass of water onto the battlefield, the waves shape in massive orb. Leaving you with the choice of us both being electrocuted or canceling the lightning technique. As there is simply no way to dodge so much water whilst you are falling into close range of me.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the feels for
    Lawliet...'s armpits.

Ok, my overall reasoning is as follows. Leaf you managed to keep your cool and provide a good showcase of your overall jutsu knowledge. You used multiple techniques and combos in very interesting and intelligent ways and you never seemed to be pressured. Xylon pushed you and you pushed back with smarts. I have little to no criticism to do on your skill and conduct on this test as nothing really wrong happened. On the contrary, actually ^^. This is the actual showcase of skill we require from a sensei.

Congratulations, Sensei Leaf, you've passed. ^^