Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Danzou test] - -Cobalt-

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, A bridge with surrounding mountains as far as you can see. A river flowing under the bridge.
    ~ You may use Danzo's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Ichigo Uchiha (with MS in sig) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

A quick tip, you are here to show your skills of handling the danzo bio, not showing you can spam high ranked stuff.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Danzou test] - -Cobalt-

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, A bridge with surrounding mountains as far as you can see. A river flowing under the bridge.
    ~ You may use Danzo's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Ichigo Uchiha (with MS in sig) for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

A quick tip, you are here to show your skills of handling the danzo bio, not showing you can spam high ranked stuff.

Danzō Shimura (志村ダンゾウ)

My right arm is revealed as well as my right eye Sharingan.2T activated ^^

Thank you for administrating my test.Good luck to me I guess

Last edited by -Cobalt-; 03-07-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Cobalt- View Post

Danzō Shimura (志村ダンゾウ)

My right arm is revealed as well as my right eye Sharingan.2T activated ^^

Thank you for administrating my test.Good luck to me I guess
    Have you had wood training?

__________________________________________________ _______________

Ichigo:
    Oh, i didn't expect to see you here of all places... Danzo. But i won't let you leave here alive after all that you've done to my clan!!!!

As i say this i close my eyes and then re-open them to reveal my MS active. As i activate my sharingan, i begin to run at you weaving a couple of handseals as i do so using:

Ichigo: Earth style! Stone lodging destruction jutsu!!

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

I use this jutsu on all the rocks in the bridge you are standing on in a 10 feet radius, causing it to all fall apart with you falling too. As the ground begins to fall, i would be just reaching the area where all the ground is falling, and as it is, i focus my lightning chakra into my hand, leaping in the air using:

Ichigo:
    Lightning style! Chidori senbon!!!

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Firing hundreds off needles raining down on you as you fall.

Summary:
    I begin running at you, as i do i use earth on the bridge you're standing on causing you to fall before you realise what has happened, as i do, i leap into the air firing countless senbon down on you as you try to regain your stance.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Have you had wood training?

Ichigo:
    Oh, i didn't expect to see you here of all places... Danzo. But i won't let you leave here alive after all that you've done to my clan!!!!

As i say this i close my eyes and then re-open them to reveal my MS active. As i activate my sharingan, i begin to run at you weaving a couple of handseals as i do so using:

Ichigo: Earth style! Stone lodging destruction jutsu!!

Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

I use this jutsu on all the rocks in the bridge you are standing on in a 10 feet radius, causing it to all fall apart with you falling too. As the ground begins to fall, i would be just reaching the area where all the ground is falling, and as it is, i focus my lightning chakra into my hand, leaping in the air using:

Ichigo:
    Lightning style! Chidori senbon!!!

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

Firing hundreds off needles raining down on you as you fall.

Summary:
    I begin running at you, as i do i use earth on the bridge you're standing on causing you to fall before you realise what has happened, as i do, i leap into the air firing countless senbon down on you as you try to regain your stance.
    Yes I have.Wood Willow is the last technique I've learned.So I'm almost done with B-rank ^^

Note:Anything I say will not affect the time frame or anything,I'm doing it for fun.

Danzo:Ichigo Uchiha?I did what I had to do for the sake of Konoha and I do not regret a thing.Now you will die with the rest of your clan and your eyes will be a fine addition to my collection.

-Danzo makes sure not to look Ichigo in the eyes as soon as he appears on the battlefield.He looks at Ichigo from the mouth below thus not looking at his eyes for even a second.As Danzo notices chakra beneath his feet with his Sharingan but also with countless years of experience,he presumes Ichigo will be using an earth technique so he embraces for the impact.As the ground beneath him begins to dislodge Danzo channels Fu chakra into his fist and punches towards the solid ground in front of him causing him to be transported backwards,out of the range of Ichigo's earth technique.-

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

-In mid air as he is flying he keeps his vision on Ichigo and sees an accumulation of chakra in his hand.As Ichigo leaps into the air and launches his lightning senbon,Danzo inhales and performs a small sequence of hand seals.He exhales releasing several gusts of wind from his mouth while moving his head accordingly to stop the senbon and avoid damage from the lightning.Danzo expels the waves a bit lower so when Ichigo is losing height from his leap the serial waves would actually hit him,not just pass over his head.After destroying the lightning senbon the wind waves would probably head towards Ichigo cutting and slashing at him upon impact and knocking him to the ground.Since the senbon are not a massive attack the serial waves would be slightly weakened by the number of the senbon.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

-As the serial waves reach Ichigo (who is still in the air,but already heading downwards) Danzo sends his Sui chakra above Ichigo causing a large volume of water to appear.While Ichigo is defending from the wind,the water falls onto him from 10m height crushing him with it's sheer force.-

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Time frame:
    1.You use the earth tech,I use Hurricane fist to transport myself out of the radius of the technique (we are still mid range).
    2.You leap into the air as you reach the radius of your technique releasing your senbon,I am in mid air releasing my serial waves to dissolve the senbon and send you into the ground as you are airborne.
    3.I make my water above you as the serial waves hit you.

Last edited by -Cobalt-; 03-07-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes I have.Wood Willow is the last technique I've learned.So I'm almost done with B-rank ^^

Note:Anything I say will not affect the time frame or anything,I'm doing it for fun.

Danzo:Ichigo Uchiha?I did what I had to do for the sake of Konoha and I do not regret a thing.Now you will die with the rest of your clan and your eyes will be a fine addition to my collection.

-As Danzo notices chakra beneath his feet with his Sharingan but also with countless years of experience,he presumes Ichigo will be using an earth technique so he embraces for the impact.As the ground beneath him begins to dislodge Danzo channels Fu chakra into his fist and punches towards the solid ground in front of him causing him to be transported backwards,out of the range of Ichigo's earth technique.-

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

-In mid air as he is flying he keeps his vision on Ichigo and sees an accumulation of chakra in his hand.As Ichigo leaps into the air and launches his lightning senbon,Danzo inhales and performs a small sequence of hand seals.He exhales releasing several gusts of wind from his mouth while moving his head accordingly to stop the senbon and avoid damage from the lightning.Danzo expels the waves a bit lower so when Ichigo is losing height from his leap the serial waves would actually hit him,not just pass over his head.After destroying the lightning senbon the wind waves would probably head towards Ichigo cutting and slashing at him upon impact and knocking him to the ground.Since the senbon are not a massive attack the serial waves would be slightly weakened by the number of the senbon.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

-As the serial waves reach Ichigo (who is still in the air,but already heading downwards) Danzo sends his Sui chakra above Ichigo causing a large volume of water to appear.While Ichigo is defending from the wind,the water falls onto him from 10m height crushing him with it's sheer force.-

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Time frame:
    1.You use the earth tech,I use Hurricane fist to transport myself out of the radius of the technique (we are still mid range).
    2.You leap into the air as you reach the radius of your technique releasing your senbon,I am in mid air releasing my serial waves to dissolve the senbon and send you into the ground as you are airborne.
    3.I make my water above you as the serial waves hit you.

I don't think you can see the chakra in the ground the way you described it, but would read the handseals to know what's going on, but that's up to mods.

__________________________________________________ ______

Ichigo: Don't lie to me!!! You did it for your own gain, i can see that in your arm alone.

I watch your movements percieving the motion as you release the hurricane fist on the ground to blast yourself into the air. As you do so i'd be leaping into the air about to do my chidori senbon, when i read your handseals seeing that you are going to do wind. I stop the lightning as i see you preparing your wind and i use:

Ichigo: Fire style, Great Fire Majestic Annihilation Jutsu!!!

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Being an Uchiha fire is a specialty of mine and so i can use it faster that a normal ninja. Not only that, but with being sage rank and with my MS my reactions are alot quicker than yours. As i release the fire, it would hit your wind overpowering it. This would happen before your 3rd jutsu, meaning that you would have to defend from this before anything. I'd say the fire continues as A rank. As it continues towards you activating my MS's special technique i use:

(Doujutsu: Susanoo) – Eye Technique: God of the Storm

Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40(-15 per turn)
    Damage points: 80(-20 to user per turn)
    Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that wields a chakra katana that is sheaved on the waist and bears a chakra shield on his back for defense S rank and below techniques. This Susanoo is also capable of manifesting chakra spears that can be used to jab or throw at an opponent and can be used multiple times.
    Note: Only Uchiha who have attained Mangekyo Sharingan or Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan other than Itachi and Sasuke can use this version.

So that as soon as i've released the fire, part of Susanoo forms. The rib cage forms around me like Sasuke used when fighting the Raikage and i shoot one arm out through the fire as soon as i've released it grabbing you. The speed of susanoo is pretty fast and you'd have no idea it's coming as you'd be more worried about the fire. In grabbing you, holding your arms at the side of your body slowly crushing you, you wouldn't be able to defend from the fire and so that would hit you as you're bound. I land on the other side of the bridge, so that the part i destroyed his behind me. You would be burnt to near death being crushed.

Ichigo: No suffer!!!

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think you can see the chakra in the ground the way you described it, but would read the handseals to know what's going on, but that's up to mods.

__________________________________________________ ______

Ichigo: Don't lie to me!!! You did it for your own gain, i can see that in your arm alone.

I watch your movements percieving the motion as you release the hurricane fist on the ground to blast yourself into the air. As you do so i'd be leaping into the air about to do my chidori senbon, when i read your handseals seeing that you are going to do wind. I stop the lightning as i see you preparing your wind and i use:

Ichigo: Fire style, Great Fire Majestic Annihilation Jutsu!!!

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Being an Uchiha fire is a specialty of mine and so i can use it faster that a normal ninja. Not only that, but with being sage rank and with my MS my reactions are alot quicker than yours. As i release the fire, it would hit your wind overpowering it. This would happen before your 3rd jutsu, meaning that you would have to defend from this before anything. I'd say the fire continues as A rank. As it continues towards you activating my MS's special technique i use:

Description: This doujutsu creates a gigantic humanoid spirit to emerge around the user that wields a chakra katana that is sheaved on the waist and bears a chakra shield on his back for defense S rank and below techniques. This Susanoo is also capable of manifesting chakra spears that can be used to jab or throw at an opponent and can be used multiple times.
    Note: Only Uchiha who have attained Mangekyo Sharingan or Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan other than Itachi and Sasuke can use this version.

So that as soon as i've released the fire, part of Susanoo forms. The rib cage forms around me like Sasuke used when fighting the Raikage and i shoot one arm out through the fire as soon as i've released it grabbing you. The speed of susanoo is pretty fast and you'd have no idea it's coming as you'd be more worried about the fire. In grabbing you, holding your arms at the side of your body slowly crushing you, you wouldn't be able to defend from the fire and so that would hit you as you're bound. I land on the other side of the bridge, so that the part i destroyed his behind me. You would be burnt to near death being crushed.

Ichigo: No suffer!!!
    Danzo:I did what I had to do to bring peace to the world of Shinobi!

-As Danzo sees you forming hand seals he knows you will be using a Fire technique so he cancels his water technique and instead counters with a directional blast of wind and fire which he shoots at your fire technique thus making them cancel each other out.-

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

-As they collide they cancel each other but second before the fire is gone the arm of your Susanoo flies out of the small remainders of fire and heads towards me extremely fast.-

Danzo:Susanoo!!You are capable of using this technique?!I underestimated you heavily...

-Since Wind Release is Danzo's primary affinity his Wind techniques are performed much faster than those of a normal ninja.He inhales,uses one hand seal,and exhales sending a large sphere of Wind at the Susanoo hand only seconds before it grabs Danzo.The sphere hits the palm of Susanoo's hand knocking it back and leaving an opening for Danzo.Since Wind is Danzo's affinity he would be fast enough to do this just in time before Susanoo grabs him.-

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

-Danzo finally lands mid range from you somewhere about the same time as you do (I land a bit earlier since I was closer to the place you destroyed).The moment Danzo and Ichigo land being mid range from each other Danzo channels Moku chakra into his left arm and sends a large number of somewhat pointy ended pillars from his hand which hit into Ichigo impaling him and possibly damaging his Susanoo since it is only the (rib cage and arm).The pillars continue to push Ichigo away until it reaches the destroyed part of the bridge which Ichigo created with his earth technique,pushing him into the pit he created and making him fall down.-

(Daijurin no Jutsu) - Great Forest Technique
    Type: Attack/ Defense
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 40
    Range: short - long
    Type: Attack, Defense
    Description: Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will extend a large mass of spikes from his arm. These spikes can act both to impale his target and as a barrier to protect a comrade. It is possible to capture the enemy with these spikes.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Danzo:I did what I had to do to bring peace to the world of Shinobi!

-As Danzo sees you forming hand seals he knows you will be using a Fire technique so he cancels his water technique and instead counters with a directional blast of wind and fire which he shoots at your fire technique thus making them cancel each other out.-

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

-As they collide they cancel each other but second before the fire is gone the arm of your Susanoo flies out of the small remainders of fire and heads towards me extremely fast.-

Danzo:Susanoo!!You are capable of using this technique?!I underestimated you heavily...

-Since Wind Release is Danzo's primary affinity his Wind techniques are performed much faster than those of a normal ninja.He inhales,uses one hand seal,and exhales sending a large sphere of Wind at the Susanoo hand only seconds before it grabs Danzo.The sphere hits the palm of Susanoo's hand knocking it back and leaving an opening for Danzo.Since Wind is Danzo's affinity he would be fast enough to do this just in time before Susanoo grabs him.-

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

-Danzo finally lands mid range from you somewhere about the same time as you do (I land a bit earlier since I was closer to the place you destroyed).The moment Danzo and Ichigo land being mid range from each other Danzo channels Moku chakra into his left arm and sends a large number of somewhat pointy ended pillars from his hand which hit into Ichigo impaling him and possibly damaging his Susanoo since it is only the (rib cage and arm).The pillars continue to push Ichigo away until it reaches the destroyed part of the bridge which Ichigo created with his earth technique,pushing him into the pit he created and making him fall down.-

(Daijurin no Jutsu) - Great Forest Technique
    Type: Attack/ Defense
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Range: short - long
    Type: Attack, Defense
    Description: Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Yamato will extend a large mass of spikes from his arm. These spikes can act both to impale his target and as a barrier to protect a comrade. It is possible to capture the enemy with these spikes.

I'm not sure on your timing. The way i see it is this:

You release your wind and i release my fire maybe a second after it.
    As you see my fire you use your fire wind blast to hit it, but as you do, susanoo would come through the fire grabbing you before you got chance to do the wind as you're using your fire/wind blast.

But i'll continue because i want some fun.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

As you release your first blast of wind at the hand of susanoo trying to grab you, i'd be able to see you again. As you do that, using my MS, i continue to use:

Ichigo: Nice try.... You can't escape my eyes!!!!

Creating the other arm in an instant, as you are blasting the first arm (The right arm) of susanoo back. As i create the second arm, i create it so it's swinging at you with a right hook punch hitting you as you exhale you second wind blast, punching you from me left (your right), hitting you with great force sending you smashing into the rocky mountai. After you've hit it, you would be falling as you regain your senses, as you do i would of landed on the bridge and would be using:

Causing the mountain face to shatter falling down from above as giant bolders as you fall towards the water.

Summary:
    You fire the wind to push the first arm back but as you do the second arm punches you into the mountain face.
    You hit the face falling to the water as the mountain face shatters and bolders rain down upon you.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not sure on your timing. The way i see it is this:

You release your wind and i release my fire maybe a second after it.
    As you see my fire you use your fire wind blast to hit it, but as you do, susanoo would come through the fire grabbing you before you got chance to do the wind as you're using your fire/wind blast.

But i'll continue because i want some fun.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

As you release your first blast of wind at the hand of susanoo trying to grab you, i'd be able to see you again. As you do that, using my MS, i continue to use:

Ichigo: Nice try.... You can't escape my eyes!!!!

Creating the other arm in an instant, as you are blasting the first arm (The right arm) of susanoo back. As i create the second arm, i create it so it's swinging at you with a right hook punch hitting you as you exhale you second wind blast, punching you from me left (your right), hitting you with great force sending you smashing into the rocky mountai. After you've hit it, you would be falling as you regain your senses, as you do i would of landed on the bridge and would be using:

Causing the mountain face to shatter falling down from above as giant bolders as you fall towards the water.

Summary:
    You fire the wind to push the first arm back but as you do the second arm punches you into the mountain face.
    You hit the face falling to the water as the mountain face shatters and bolders rain down upon you.
    Yes but we are mid range from each other,so Susanoo's hand would need a little more time to reach me completely (even with it's speed) so I have that small opening to counter your fire technique and do the wind tech before it reaches me.I didn't say it the arm is far away from me when I launch the wind blast.With Wind as Danzo's affinity he can conduct the technique very fast thus he does have a very small opening to defend.

Don't consider this arguing please,I'm only trying to elaborate my move

__________________________________________________ ____

-As Danzo is creating the Wind blast and Ichigo is forming Susanoo's arm,Danzo uses his Sharingan to percieve the motions of the arm so he sees it coming in to punch him.As it is heading for the punch,Danzo cancels his wind blast and instead spreads Sui chakra throughout his body turning his body into water,thus most of the damage would be avoided.The Susanoo fist would make some contact hitting Danzo's right side,but Danzo manages to turn his body into water before any fatal damage can be made.-

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Range: Short
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

-Since neither of the hands were deflected they would both pass through Danzo's liquified body.The gained momentum of the hands would make Ichigo's Susanoo unable to quickly move them back to my location with it's arms to try and attack Danzo again,so Danzo turns his body back to normal and creates a large,spherical blast of wind around him which would damage Susanoo and send Ichigo flying.It would send Ichigo flying back onto the other side of the bridge (the part which isn't destroyed).The technique would happen very quickly since Wind is Danzo's affinity.-

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

-As the large wind blast has faded and Danzo has landed,Ichigo would still be on the ground on the other side of the bridge trying to regain his senses which he lost due to the impact of Danzo's wind.Danzo creates a large pillar of Wood beside him (left side) which climbs up high in a downwards arc towards Ichigo.Halfway there it splits into several slightly smaller pillars (5 smaller pillars (they are still big though ) and the original large one which splits into the smaller ones) which race down towards Ichigo aiming to crush into Susanoo.Two of the pillars hit into Susanoo's arms pinning them to the ground while the remaining three pillars crush into the ribcage causing more damage to Susanoo.-

(Mokuton: Yanagi) - Wood Style: Wood Willow
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: Creates a huge willow tree from wooden pillars that can smash multiple enemies.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes but we are mid range from each other,so Susanoo's hand would need a little more time to reach me completely (even with it's speed) so I have that small opening to counter your fire technique and do the wind tech before it reaches me.I didn't say it the arm is far away from me when I launch the wind blast.With Wind as Danzo's affinity he can conduct the technique very fast thus he does have a very small opening to defend.

Don't consider this arguing please,I'm only trying to elaborate my move

__________________________________________________ ____

-As Danzo is creating the Wind blast and Ichigo is forming Susanoo's arm,Danzo uses his Sharingan to percieve the motions of the arm so he sees it coming in to punch him.As it is heading for the punch,Danzo cancels his wind blast and instead spreads Sui chakra throughout his body turning his body into water,thus most of the damage would be avoided.The Susanoo fist would make some contact hitting Danzo's right side,but Danzo manages to turn his body into water before any fatal damage can be made.-

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

-Since neither of the hands were deflected they would both pass through Danzo's liquified body.The gained momentum of the hands would make Ichigo's Susanoo unable to quickly move them back to my location with it's arms to try and attack Danzo again,so Danzo turns his body back to normal and creates a large,spherical blast of wind around him which would damage Susanoo and send Ichigo flying.It would send Ichigo flying back onto the other side of the bridge (the part which isn't destroyed).The technique would happen very quickly since Wind is Danzo's affinity.-

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

-As the large wind blast has faded and Danzo has landed,Ichigo would still be on the ground on the other side of the bridge trying to regain his senses which he lost due to the impact of Danzo's wind.Danzo creates a large pillar of Wood beside him (left side) which climbs up high in a downwards arc towards Ichigo.Halfway there it splits into several slightly smaller pillars (5 smaller pillars (they are still big though ) and the original large one which splits into the smaller ones) which race down towards Ichigo aiming to crush into Susanoo.Two of the pillars hit into Susanoo's arms pinning them to the ground while the remaining three pillars crush into the ribcage causing more damage to Susanoo.-

(Mokuton: Yanagi) - Wood Style: Wood Willow
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: Creates a huge willow tree from wooden pillars that can smash multiple enemies.

I Know what you're saying but even with your affinity i don't think it would be fast enough.

As for this move, even if you did somehow see this attack when you were trying to avoid another, i don't think you'd have time to react. But giving you the benefit of the doubt, even if you did turn your body to water at the last second, the force of the punch itself would hit your water form sending you flying into the cliff face smashing/splashing into it.

So after hitting the cliff face, i'd say you'd reform then somehow as you were falling.

As i hit you flying into the cliff face, the strain of susanoo is getting to me and so i stop using it to save my strength. As soon as you reform i continue with what i would have done if you hadn't turned to water in using:

Ichigo: You wont escape me that easily....

Causing the cliff face to shatter and rain down bolders upon you. This would stop you using your wind technique as you'd have to defend from the bolders above. As you defend from the bolders, i close one of my eyes, focussing on you when i unleash:

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Unleashing the black flames over your entire body engulfing you as you're destracted by the falling bolders.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I Know what you're saying but even with your affinity i don't think it would be fast enough.

As for this move, even if you did somehow see this attack when you were trying to avoid another, i don't think you'd have time to react. But giving you the benefit of the doubt, even if you did turn your body to water at the last second, the force of the punch itself would hit your water form sending you flying into the cliff face smashing/splashing into it.

So after hitting the cliff face, i'd say you'd reform then somehow as you were falling.

As i hit you flying into the cliff face, the strain of susanoo is getting to me and so i stop using it to save my strength. As soon as you reform i continue with what i would have done if you hadn't turned to water in using:

Ichigo: You wont escape me that easily....

Causing the cliff face to shatter and rain down bolders upon you. This would stop you using your wind technique as you'd have to defend from the bolders above. As you defend from the bolders, i close one of my eyes, focussing on you when i unleash:

(Doujutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage Points:80(-3 each turn its still on opponent)
    Descripton: Were ever the eye focuses on there will be a convergence of unholy black flames.This fire is so powerful that is will burn for three days.Burns user for 3 turns and is unblockable.

Unleashing the black flames over your entire body engulfing you as you're destracted by the falling bolders.

-As Danzo hits the cliff face splashing/smashing into it,he reforms his body thus allowing him to have avoided most of the damage intended.As he is falling down towards the water beneath him he notices the rocks starting to fall.Suddenly black flames engulf his body and he immediately recognizes the technique.-

Danzo:Amaterasu?!?Aaaaah!!Damn it,I didn't think I would have to use it this early!Uggh!

Danzo without hesitation performs 3 quick hand seals activating the ultimate Genjutsu,Izanagi.He disappears before Ichigo's eyes as he is falling down with the rocks chasing after him.-

(Doujutsu: Izanagi) – Eye Technique: Illusion of Reality
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-30 to user and loss of a Sharingan eye)
    Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy. It is the most powerful Genjutsu. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence. And is normally activated with the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as a genjutsu, and then returns back to reality, physically real and unscathed. Izanagi can only be used by those with the generic’s of the sage of six paths, weidling the DNA of the Senju clan and the Uchiha Clans Sharingan. In Danzo’s case he had multiple sharingan to activate this technique multiple times at the loss of an eye but had a time limit in activating it again. Madara also used the technique but at the loss of one eye.
    Note: Can only be used by Madara or Danzo
    Note: Danzo can only use the technique 2 times resulting in total loss of eye
    Note: Madara can only use Izanagi once resulting in loss of an eye.
    Note: Izanagi can only be used once a match

-Danzo reappears at the border between short and mid range and immediately,the second he appears he sends his chakra into Ichigo severing the bonds between Ichigo's muscles and nerves thus paralyzing his whole body.-

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

-As Ichigo is paralyzed Danzo emits a spear of lightning from his mouth which hits Ichigo in the back almost instantly since we are very close to each other.The spear pierces through Ichigo's chest,going thorough it and leaving a hole.-

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-As Danzo hits the cliff face splashing/smashing into it,he reforms his body thus allowing him to have avoided most of the damage intended.As he is falling down towards the water beneath him he notices the rocks starting to fall.Suddenly black flames engulf his body and he immediately recognizes the technique.-

Danzo:Amaterasu?!?Aaaaah!!Damn it,I didn't think I would have to use it this early!Uggh!

Danzo without hesitation performs 3 quick hand seals activating the ultimate Genjutsu,Izanagi.He disappears before Ichigo's eyes as he is falling down with the rocks chasing after him.-

(Doujutsu: Izanagi) – Eye Technique: Illusion of Reality
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-30 to user and loss of a Sharingan eye)
    Description: Izanagi is a Genjutsu that is intended to be cast upon oneself and not the enemy. It is the most powerful Genjutsu. When activated the user removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. In a certain degree this allows the user to control their own state of existence. And is normally activated with the briefest of moments. When activated it is capable of turning an injury or even death into an illusion allowing the user to escape harm, but not without a grave cost. The use of this technique results in the loss of a Sharingan eye. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, he or she automatically fades away as a genjutsu, and then returns back to reality, physically real and unscathed. Izanagi can only be used by those with the generic’s of the sage of six paths, weidling the DNA of the Senju clan and the Uchiha Clans Sharingan. In Danzo’s case he had multiple sharingan to activate this technique multiple times at the loss of an eye but had a time limit in activating it again. Madara also used the technique but at the loss of one eye.
    Note: Can only be used by Madara or Danzo
    Note: Danzo can only use the technique 2 times resulting in total loss of eye
    Note: Madara can only use Izanagi once resulting in loss of an eye.
    Note: Izanagi can only be used once a match

-Danzo reappears at the border between short and mid range and immediately,the second he appears he sends his chakra into Ichigo severing the bonds between Ichigo's muscles and nerves thus paralyzing his whole body.-

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

-As Ichigo is paralyzed Danzo emits a spear of lightning from his mouth which hits Ichigo in the back almost instantly since we are very close to each other.The spear pierces through Ichigo's chest,going thorough it and leaving a hole.-

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.
    As i see you engulfed in the black flames a smile crosses my face feeling my revenge. But, just when i'm about to let my guard down, my body is bound, and i'm unable to move. I'm going to assume you are back on the bridge to my left when you reformed, so i would see you in the corner of my eye. As i do, i see you firing the lighting at me, and as i do, i instantly reform:

Creating the full body of susanoo around me that would block your lightning as the dark humanoid surrounds me. Seeing as this was able to break danzo's fuuin seal that he place on sasuke, i'm sure it would be able to break your paralysis jutsu. As soon as susanoo reforms, his arm forms above your head already smashing down on you with the palm of it's hand. As his hand comes crashing down the cause the earth to rise up around you quicky in a box, giving you no where to escap to:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The speed at which the hand comes down, even if you did see it with your sharingan, you wouldn't have time for handseals.

Ichigo: It ends here!!!

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As i see you engulfed in the black flames a smile crosses my face feeling my revenge. But, just when i'm about to let my guard down, my body is bound, and i'm unable to move. I'm going to assume you are back on the bridge to my left when you reformed, so i would see you in the corner of my eye. As i do, i see you firing the lighting at me, and as i do, i instantly reform:

Creating the full body of susanoo around me that would block your lightning as the dark humanoid surrounds me. Seeing as this was able to break danzo's fuuin seal that he place on sasuke, i'm sure it would be able to break your paralysis jutsu. As soon as susanoo reforms, his arm forms above your head already smashing down on you with the palm of it's hand. As his hand comes crashing down the cause the earth to rise up around you quicky in a box, giving you no where to escap to:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The speed at which the hand comes down, even if you did see it with your sharingan, you wouldn't have time for handseals.

Ichigo: It ends here!!!
    Danzo: Damn it,you and your Sharingan are not making this easy for me!

-As Danzo sees Ichigo creating the full form of his Susanoo again,Danzo quickly disappears underground just as Susanoo's hand appears above his head thus allowing him to escape the hand's damage seconds before it hits Danzo.-

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

-As Danzo is underground he forces 4 extremely large pillars to erupt and impale Susanoo and Ichigo.Since the pillars are enormous in size they will probably impale Susanoo since both Ichigo and the Susanoo are already weakened.Three of the 4 pillars are created in an inwards diagonal angle facing Ichigo and the Susanoo thus jamming them in between the three pillars.The fourth and final pillar will be created directly underneath Ichigo thus hurting him from below.-

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

The pillars are created like this,the lines being the three pillars which attack you in a diagonal angle and the dot being the fourth pillar which hits you directly from below.
    |
    / \

-Since Danzo is short range of you underground,he sends his chakra into your brain putting you in the illusion where everything turns black for you ridding you of your sense of smell,touch and sight.You will only be able to see yourself surrounded by nothing by pitch black darkness.-

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Edit:The pillar structure I made for you is messed up but it won't change.Just so there isn't any misunderstanding,the dot is in the middle with the straight line (|) directly behind it.

Last edited by -Cobalt-; 03-07-2012 at 10:22 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've seen all i need to so i'm ending this test here.
    As for the pillars, the size doesn't give them the power to impale susanoo.
    As for going undeground, bad move too, i'd just use swamp.

I was quite disapointed in your use of Izanagi aswell. It's one of the best techniques NB has to offer, where you can change reality itself, and you no detail into it. You could have appeared short range behind me, with a chidori spear through the heart or anything like that, which made me sad inside.

As for some of your counters, in each move, i have pointed out where i felt you went wrong.

But anyway, i'm not a mod, so i can't officially judge this fight, so i will link it to someone who can.

Thanks for the fun fight.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you too for conducting this battle for my.I can't remember when I've had so much fun in a battle.

Thank you for the criticism as well,I appreciate it ^^.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you too for conducting this battle for my.I can't remember when I've had so much fun in a battle.

Thank you for the criticism as well,I appreciate it ^^.
    A bit of advice for the future, think back to manga/anime when the fight happened and see all the flaws there.

Also, description is your friend, it will help improve your moves and the detail makes for a better battle.

VM me any time you want a rematch.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A bit of advice for the future, think back to manga/anime when the fight happened and see all the flaws there.

Also, description is your friend, it will help improve your moves and the detail makes for a better battle.

VM me any time you want a rematch.
    I will ^^.

Again,thank you very much for everything ^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I will ^^.

Again,thank you very much for everything ^^
    No problem, anytime.

And i don't know why people thanked this thread, i don't do these tests for rep or anything, i do them for my own fun

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Test Failed