Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

[Muu test] - McKnockout

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Same as the manga, the rocky dessert.
    ~ You may use Muu's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using Gaara and the 2nd mizukage for this bio test against you.

Please give a link to your bio that your testing for and then I will make the first move.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

A quick tip, you are here to show your skills of handling the Muu bio, not showing you can spam high ranked stuff.

Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

Re: [Muu test] - McKnockout

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Gaara: We need to work together to stop him...

Mizukage: Just don't get in my way boy...

As soon as you come into view at mid range, gaara controls the sand around you to rise up using:

(Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: A huge sphere of sand that traps the opponent in and then crushes them.

Binding you in the prison. As soon as he has done this, he follows up with:

(Sabaku Soso) - Sand Waterfall Funeral
    Type: Offensive
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: Once the opponent is already covered in sand, the user clenches his fist, making the sand compact itself, crushing the unfortunate target

Controlling the sand to crush you from all directions. As he does this the second Mizukage uses:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain as you're bound and crushed by Gaara.

Gaara: We're meant to work together, you're rain will only slow down my sand...

Mizukage: You will understand why i did this soon enough boy.

Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Gaara: We need to work together to stop him...

Mizukage: Just don't get in my way boy...

As soon as you come into view at mid range, gaara controls the sand around you to rise up using:

(Sabaku Rou) - Sand Prison
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Description: A huge sphere of sand that traps the opponent in and then crushes them.

Binding you in the prison. As soon as he has done this, he follows up with:

(Sabaku Soso) - Sand Waterfall Funeral
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: Once the opponent is already covered in sand, the user clenches his fist, making the sand compact itself, crushing the unfortunate target

Controlling the sand to crush you from all directions. As he does this the second Mizukage uses:

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Causing it to rain as you're bound and crushed by Gaara.

Gaara: We're meant to work together, you're rain will only slow down my sand...

Mizukage: You will understand why i did this soon enough boy.
    Note: Anything Mū says or thinks is unrelated with the timeframe of the battle.

*As the sand beneath me begins to rumble somewhat and shift around, I ready myself as I know there is some kind of jutsu coming especially after seeing Gaara waving his hands. Then as the sand rises up around me, I simply jump upwards and begin to levitate/fly upwards (which takes effect in no time and requires no handseals). Jumping and using this flight technique should be enough to allow me to escape the sand however as I jump, I perform a single handseal as I quickly spin around using "Serial Waves"..

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

(Furaito no Jutsu) - Flight Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30 (+15 per turn to maintain)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.
    Note: Can only be used by Onoki and Mu

The result is that as I spin around, I release a blade of wind which is created in such a way that it surrounds all around me i.e. releasing a circular blade of wind which blasts all the sand around me away from me, thereby rendering Gaara's attempt to trap and crush me futile. After blasting the sand away from me, due to its rank and slicing capabilities, my blade of wind continues onwards towards Gaara and Mizukage.

As I am lifted upwards into the sky, without wasting a moment, I clap my hands together using..

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

That is, I notice rainclouds forming in the sky above me as well as Mizukage forming his handseals so in response I create a large tornado to plummet down onto Gaara and le Mizukage. The tornado sucks up all the clouds and any midair rain to its midst, before it drops down onto you guys as a humongous cyclone, centering on top of you guys. The cyclone carries all the water from the clouds Mizukage created, sharpening them and lowering their temperature; further increasing the cyclone's shredding capabilities as our jutsus combine i.e. become a water/wind combo and being more resistant to fire jutsus.

I watch your movements closely from above, high up in the sky.

: It's nice to see you, Mizukage-sama ^^

Last edited by McKnockout; 03-08-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Note: Anything Mū says or thinks is unrelated with the timeframe of the battle.

*As the sand beneath me begins to rumble somewhat and shift around, I ready myself as I know there is some kind of jutsu coming especially after seeing Gaara waving his hands. Then as the sand rises up around me, I simply jump upwards and begin to levitate/fly upwards (which takes effect in no time and requires no handseals). Jumping and using this flight technique should be enough to allow me to escape the sand however as I jump, I perform a single handseal as I quickly spin around using "Serial Waves"..

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Description: This technique grants the user the ability to fly. Onoki is able to transfer this technique to others through physical contact with them for an unspecified amount of time. The Transfer of flight can only last one turn.

The result is that as I spin around, I release a blade of wind which is created in such a way that it surrounds all around me i.e. releasing a circular blade of wind which blasts all the sand around me away from me, thereby rendering Gaara's attempt to trap and crush me futile. After blasting the sand away from me, due to its rank and slicing capabilities, my blade of wind continues onwards towards Gaara and Mizukage.

As I am lifted upwards into the sky, without wasting a moment, I clap my hands together using..

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

That is, I notice rainclouds forming in the sky above me as well as Mizukage forming his handseals so in response I create a large tornado to plummet down onto Gaara and le Mizukage. The tornado sucks up all the clouds and any midair rain to its midst, before it drops down onto you guys as a humongous cyclone, centering on top of you guys. The cyclone carries all the water from the clouds Mizukage created, sharpening them and lowering their temperature; further increasing the cyclone's shredding capabilities as our jutsus combine i.e. become a water/wind combo and being more resistant to fire jutsus.

I watch your movements closely from above, high up in the sky.

: It's nice to see you, Mizukage-sama ^^

As gaara tries to bind you with sand, he see's his sand broken through by your wind and as it comes at him and the second mizukage Gaara uses:

(Sarō Sōgeki) - Sand Prison Spear Attack

Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: Gaara binds his opponent with sand and pierces them with a sand spear.

Using some of the sand under you to shoot up around you quickly, binding you as you try to fly. This sand wouldn't of been hit by your wind as you spin around sending the blade of wind out wards, not down right under you. At the same time, the second mizukage, lowers himself and Gaara Using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Lowering all the earth in a 10 meter radius around them, do that the wind will pass over their heads as the sand shoots up binding you and the sand spear shoots up through you. As soon as the mizukage has used his earth jutsu he follows up with:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Dropping the water on you from above which has a 10 meter radius hitting you from 10 meters above with great force. If you used your flying technique you wouldn't get out in time. This would drop on you as the sand spear is attacking you.

Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

As gaara tries to bind you with sand, he see's his sand broken through by your wind and as it comes at him and the second mizukage Gaara uses:

(Sarō Sōgeki) - Sand Prison Spear Attack

Description: Gaara binds his opponent with sand and pierces them with a sand spear.

Using some of the sand under you to shoot up around you quickly, binding you as you try to fly. This sand wouldn't of been hit by your wind as you spin around sending the blade of wind out wards, not down right under you. At the same time, the second mizukage, lowers himself and Gaara Using:

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Lowering all the earth in a 10 meter radius around them, do that the wind will pass over their heads as the sand shoots up binding you and the sand spear shoots up through you. As soon as the mizukage has used his earth jutsu he follows up with:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Dropping the water on you from above which has a 10 meter radius hitting you from 10 meters above with great force. If you used your flying technique you wouldn't get out in time. This would drop on you as the sand spear is attacking you.
    *After I release my wind and as I fly upwards into the sky, I hear the sound of the sand beneath me shifting around again so I can tell that Gaara is not done with me. Since Im flying upwards towards the sky, I allow myself more time and space to react to the sand. As the sand begins to rise up towards me, I simply perform one quick handseal using..

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Spitting out a very large volume of water from my mouth downwards, onto your sand. This huge amount of water is used to "dilute" your sand or in other words, break it apart by the large force and volume of gushing water (kinda like how sand castles are washed away by the incoming tide). However, if you disagree with reasoning, I should still be able to escape the sand since the sheer volume of water is able to lift/float me upwards away from the sand. Furthermore, after noticing Mizukage lowering the ground in response to my wind (I can clearly see from my vantage point high up in the sky), the sheer volume of water produced from this jutsu is also used to flood the entire battlefield which travels towards Gaara & Mizukage and will flood/drown them if left uncountered. I then stay levitated (not ascending nor descending - in one spot) via my flight technique, choosing not to ride my water. As I do so, I notice Mizukage slamming his hands downwards as though he were summoning something.

My speculation is immediately confirmed as I hear splashing sounds right above me due to the movement of your water as well as the shadow caused by its shape - so I know that you summoned water above me. Without pause or hesitation, I look up and simply raise my hand and use..

(Fuuton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

concentrating wind chakra into my finger tips and slice the air multiple times, sending multiple blades of wind towards the water above me, these blades of wind interact and turn into a large hurricane that completely overpowers and dissipates your water.

Without wasting a moment, I follow up with..

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

It looked better in my head lmao.

Making a swamp at Gaara and Mizukage's location, but not a typical swamp. I attempt to use the large hole Mizukage created to my advantage. I make the swamp so that it:
    - extends several metres (lets say 10) below you guys
    - covers several metres (lets say 10) radially around yous (i.e. the normal, unlowered ground is turned to swamp)

That is, I create a large and deep swamp at your location. Going further by making the sides of the large hole Mizukage created to turn into mud/tar which causes the walls of the holes to collapse onto you guys. So you guys are trapped by the swamp while mud is rained down from above. Also note that the huge incoming gush of water I used before is also heading towards you guys which only make your situation worse, further drowning you guys.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

*After I release my wind and as I fly upwards into the sky, I hear the sound of the sand beneath me shifting around again so I can tell that Gaara is not done with me. Since Im flying upwards towards the sky, I allow myself more time and space to react to the sand. As the sand begins to rise up towards me, I simply perform one quick handseal using..

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Spitting out a very large volume of water from my mouth downwards, onto your sand. This huge amount of water is used to "dilute" your sand or in other words, break it apart by the large force and volume of gushing water (kinda like how sand castles are washed away by the incoming tide). However, if you disagree with reasoning, I should still be able to escape the sand since the sheer volume of water is able to lift/float me upwards away from the sand. Furthermore, after noticing Mizukage lowering the ground in response to my wind (I can clearly see from my vantage point high up in the sky), the sheer volume of water produced from this jutsu is also used to flood the entire battlefield which travels towards Gaara & Mizukage and will flood/drown them if left uncountered. I then stay levitated (not ascending nor descending - in one spot) via my flight technique, choosing not to ride my water. As I do so, I notice Mizukage slamming his hands downwards as though he were summoning something.

My speculation is immediately confirmed as I hear splashing sounds right above me due to the movement of your water as well as the shadow caused by its shape - so I know that you summoned water above me. Without pause or hesitation, I look up and simply raise my hand and use..

Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

concentrating wind chakra into my finger tips and slice the air multiple times, sending multiple blades of wind towards the water above me, these blades of wind interact and turn into a large hurricane that completely overpowers and dissipates your water.

Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Making a swamp at Gaara and Mizukage's location, but not a typical swamp. I attempt to use the large hole Mizukage created to my advantage. I make the swamp so that it:
    - covers several metres (lets say 10) radially around yous (i.e. the normal, unlowered ground is turned to swamp)

That is, I create a large and deep swamp at your location. Going further by making the sides of the large hole Mizukage created to turn into mud/tar which causes the walls of the holes to collapse onto you guys. So you guys are trapped by the swamp while mud is rained down from above. Also note that the huge incoming gush of water I used before is also heading towards you guys which only make your situation worse, further drowning you guys.
    You sure do like to write alot...

But the way i see it, sand binds you as we are lowered.
    You spit out water to counter the sand as water is dropped on you, so water hits you before get out your second technique.

I'm going to get a second opinion, to get an idea of how to continue.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

You sure do like to write alot...

But the way i see it, sand binds you as we are lowered.
    You spit out water to counter the sand as water is dropped on you, so water hits you before get out your second technique.

I'm going to get a second opinion, to get an idea of how to continue.
    I got a couple of mod opinions and they said:
    1. Would you really hear the sound of sand.
    2. You would of been hit by the water from above after your water technique.

__________________________________________________ __________

As soon as the Mizukage has made the water above you and it hits you he follows up with:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Adding lightning to the water, which hit you from above as it hits you. While and that same time Gaara uses:

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Quicky making a giant rampart of water, raising us high above your water coming towards you as you are being shocked. Due to you being shocked your body would of gone numb, and i doubt you'd still be able to fly, more like you'd fall in to the water you created. If not you're close to the water from the ammount to made and you'd be shocked. And so the Mizukage uses:

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Turning all the water under you that you created into a massive mave of sharks. As i do the all launch up at high speeds from different directions while you're stunned finishing you off.

A pic:

Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

I got a couple of mod opinions and they said:
    1. Would you really hear the sound of sand.
    2. You would of been hit by the water from above after your water technique.

__________________________________________________ __________

As soon as the Mizukage has made the water above you and it hits you he follows up with:

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Adding lightning to the water, which hit you from above as it hits you. While and that same time Gaara uses:

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.

Quicky making a giant rampart of water, raising us high above your water coming towards you as you are being shocked. Due to you being shocked your body would of gone numb, and i doubt you'd still be able to fly, more like you'd fall in to the water you created. If not you're close to the water from the ammount to made and you'd be shocked. And so the Mizukage uses:

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

Turning all the water under you that you created into a massive mave of sharks. As i do the all launch up at high speeds from different directions while you're stunned finishing you off.

A pic:

I use:

(Bunretsu no Jutsu) - Splitting Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique allows the user to literally split their body into two exact and entirely independent duplicates. Unlike Clone techniques that appear to be similar, the ability is a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains completely unaffected and as neither can be regarded as the original, the duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones. However, after splitting Mū's power is halved.
    Note: Can only create a single duplicate and both halves can only use up to A rank Techniques and can only be used by a Mū biography.

Creating a duplicate that splits from me as the original me gets shocked. The original me gets shocked and eaten by your sharks evenutally - with the commotion caused, I use him as a decoy so that the duplicate (the me now) can escape/avoid your attacks. This duplicate (the me now) splits from my original body and flies upwards into the sky away from the water sharks.

Without wasting a moment (same time as I fly), I immediately follow up with:

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Releasing a huge fireball towards you guys. This is used to obscure your vision (well, Gaara) of me as well as momentarily evaporating the rain near me so that your sensing rain can not locate my location (I believe Mu would be intelligent enough to figure out that the rain caused by the Mizukage is a form of chakra sensing esp. if you consider Mu's and Mizukage's past history). The fireball is launched towards you and on its way, it suddenly bursts into a maelstrom of fire i.e. the range of effect of the jutsu suddenly increases further obscuring your vision of me.

Using this tiny window of opportunity, I quickly reach into my pouch and release 10 wind-infused shurikens (5 from each hand) in one swift motion. Some are explosive, some are flash, some are smoke. In a way similar to Itachi, I throw the shurikens in such a way that they all do not go towards 1 direction; they go in different trajectories towards different targets. This is mainly used to disperse my shurikens throughout the battlefield in an attempt to counter something..
    - 4 shurikens (2 on each side) are released forwards and outwards/sideways towards the 3o'clock and 9o'clock respectively.
    - 3 shurikens are launched arcing over my fire jutsu (towards yous)
    - 2 behind my fire jutsu
    - 1 abit higher than the 3 shurikens (launched more upwards then towards yous).

I make sure that I fly in such a way that your vision of me is obscured by my fire ball. I keep vigilant.

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Oppinion was requested, after reading your move and researching the Splitting technique and how it works, the method i would say is incorrect as the splitting technique remains in connection with the other half until its fully split, therefore due to the nature of Pervy Sages attack of being a lightning current it would easily channel into the split body as its splitting appart and shock that other half even if you manage to split due to your paralysis the water sharks would strike both of your halfs, so unfortunately this time you will not pass.

Test Failed, better luck next time should you attempt the character again..

Status
    Feb 2011
    ceeeeeebs

Alrighty, I understand.
    Thanks for your time Pervy.