Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

[Bio test] - Kisame - Jacoob Moore

Greetings Jacoob Moore I will be your conductor for your battle test of the biography Kisame before begining please read the rules shown below:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Forest surrounding a open ravine of about 20 meters wide with small stream running through it.)
    ~ You may use (Kisame Hoshigaki.) abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a standard Itachi biography with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Once you confirm your ready by posting i will make my move to begin the battle test.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of Luck

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Bio test] - Kisame - Jacoob Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami Kaito View Post

Greetings Jacoob Moore I will be your conductor for your battle test of the biography Kisame before begining please read the rules shown below:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: (Forest surrounding a open ravine of about 20 meters wide with small stream running through it.)
    ~ You may use (Kisame Hoshigaki.) abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a standard Itachi biography with the Mangekyo Sharingan. Once you confirm your ready by posting i will make my move to begin the battle test.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of Luck

Thank you for Proctoring my test ^_^

"I never thought you and I would be standing on opposite sides of the Battlefield, Itachi-san."

Samehada is strapped on my back in bandages.

*Being wary of Itachi's visual prowess as his former Akatsuki partner, I avoid direct eye contact.*

Last edited by Mockingbird; 03-16-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Moore View Post
    Thank you for Proctoring my test ^_^

"I never thought you and I would be standing on opposite sides of the Battlefield, Itachi-san."

Samehada is strapped on my back in bandages.

*Being wary of Itachi's visual prowess as his former Akatsuki partner, I avoid direct eye contact.*

Itachi:I will applaud your analysis on Doujutsu however .....

*pointing a finger at kisame itachi quickly places a genjutsu upon him*

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

and in the resulting confusion of you believing it to be one of Itachi's crow techniques using the situation itachi unleases a fire style jutsu.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

which decends upon you and as that happens itachi then creates a crow clone.

(Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique

Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.
    Note: Can only be used by Itachi Bio's.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi:I will applaud your analysis on Doujutsu however .....

*pointing a finger at kisame itachi quickly places a genjutsu upon him*

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow

Range: Mid
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

and in the resulting confusion of you believing it to be one of Itachi's crow techniques using the situation itachi unleases a fire style jutsu.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball

Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

which decends upon you and as that happens itachi then creates a crow clone.

(Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu) - Crow Clone Technique

Description: A technique that produces a clone by projecting one's own chakra towards dozens of "crows". Because it uses crows as a medium, it requires less chakra than the normal Shadow Clone Technique, while still being able to perform techniques. The dozens of crows come together to form the body of a clone. When the chakra projected by the user is severed, the crows disperse, though the user is still able to continue to speak through it.
    Note: Can only be used by Itachi Bio's.

"Heh, such praise from you Itachi..."

My sentence is interrupted as you point your finger at me, placing me under the influence of a Genjutsu. Looking around, I almost immediately realize that something is "off" due to the various Crow's flying around which came from almost out of no where, as well as the odd negative colored environment (As seen within the technique in the Anime).

Quickly reacting, I draw a kunai and cut my left palm with it causing a superficial cut, before discarding the kunai. The cut causes enough pain to break me free of the Genjutsu, and because it is superficial I am still capable of weaving handseals.

As I snap back to reality, I immediately notice the large fireball that you had released. In retaliation, I form a single handseal and spit out a vast amount of water, quickly forming it into a wave that will clash with the fireball, extinguishing it and defending me as well (I'm not riding the wave, but maintaining my original position). Whatever is remaining of the wave will continue towards you

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

As the two techniques clash, the fire is extinguished, and some of the water is evaporated; However since my technique creates a small oceans worth amount of water, an ample source of water should still remain over the terrain.

As the techniques clash, I perform another handseal and create two water clones who stand to my right and left. At this point I also happen to notice the existence of your clone.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

As the clash of our techniques subsides, me and my two clones swifty run towards you and your clone across the water. My clones run about two meters in front of me, while I run behind in the middle (A triangle formation, while maintaining Short Range). As we come closer to you, my clone running to the left (Your right), he spits out a large sphere of rotating water towards the both of you.

As that happens, I place my hand on Samehada's hilt.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Last edited by Mockingbird; 03-17-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

"Heh, such praise from you Itachi..."

My sentence is interrupted as you point your finger at me, placing me under the influence of a Genjutsu. Looking around, I almost immediately realize that something is "off" due to the various Crow's flying around which came from almost out of no where, as well as the odd negative colored environment (As seen within the technique in the Anime).

Quickly reacting, I draw a kunai and cut my left palm with it causing a superficial cut, before discarding the kunai. The cut causes enough pain to break me free of the Genjutsu, and because it is superficial I am still capable of weaving handseals.

As I snap back to reality, I immediately notice the large fireball that you had released. In retaliation, I form a single handseal and spit out a vast amount of water, quickly forming it into a wave that will clash with the fireball, extinguishing it and defending me as well (I'm not riding the wave, but maintaining my original position). Whatever is remaining of the wave will continue towards you

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

As the two techniques clash, the fire is extinguished, and some of the water is evaporated; However since my technique creates a small oceans worth amount of water, an ample source of water should still remain over the terrain.

As the techniques clash, I perform another handseal and create two water clones who stand to my right and left. At this point I also happen to notice the existence of your clone.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

As the clash of our techniques subsides, me and my two clones swifty run towards you and your clone across the water. My clones run about two meters in front of me, while I run behind in the middle (A triangle formation, while maintaining Short Range). As we come closer to you, my clone running to the left (Your right), he spits out a large sphere of rotating water towards the both of you.

As that happens, I place my hand on Samehada's hilt.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

*As the water clones are performed you and them are immediately assaulted by a flock of crows thats burst from my crow clone

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

which causes you to become distracted as my crow clone appears infront of you and uses the

(Genjutsu: Nehan Shoja No Jutsu) - Illusion Technique: Temple Of Nirvana

Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:30
    Description: A slow acting illusion that can put a whole arena to sleep.

which places you and your clones within the genjutsu and as that is happening from behind comes at you a Gigantic fireball to engulf you

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As the water clones are performed you and them are immediately assaulted by a flock of crows thats burst from my crow clone

(Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion

Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

which causes you to become distracted as my crow clone appears infront of you and uses the

which places you and your clones within the genjutsu and as that is happening from behind comes at you a Gigantic fireball to engulf you

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

As your clone re-materializes in front of me in an attempt to put me and my clones under a Genjutsu, I quickly grab Samehada with my right hand and perform a One-Handed Vertical Slash, sending him underwater, and causing him to dissipate before he could effectively place me and my clones under his Genjutsu.

(Kyouhakuteki no Same Jutsu) - Menacing Shark Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 25
    Description: After Kisame uses Exploding Water Colliding Wave and slashes the opponent underwater with samehada.

Afterwards, Samaehada still in hand, me and my clones all run forwards towards you at full speed. Both of the clones who stand to my left and right take the lead, running about two meters in front of me, when the one who was standing to my right slams his foot down and causes a water jet to rise up and close in on your current location.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Relase: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

With the water jet making way for you, me and my clones continue running, shortly coming into short range, at which time, the clone who was standing to my left brings forth a torrent of liquid from under water that comes from behind you. The power of the water is augmented by the fact that it is in a spinning motion.

My clone utilizes the water jet used prior as an effective distraction to increase the effectiveness of the technique. Due to the fact that it is coming from a blind spot, it would also be hard to pick up on until the last second.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

"What is it Samehada? Would you like a taste of his chakra?"

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

As your clone re-materializes in front of me in an attempt to put me and my clones under a Genjutsu, I quickly grab Samehada with my right hand and perform a One-Handed Vertical Slash, sending him underwater, and causing him to dissipate before he could effectively place me and my clones under his Genjutsu.

(Kyouhakuteki no Same Jutsu) - Menacing Shark Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 25
    Description: After Kisame uses Exploding Water Colliding Wave and slashes the opponent underwater with samehada.

Afterwards, Samaehada still in hand, me and my clones all run forwards towards you at full speed. Both of the clones who stand to my left and right take the lead, running about two meters in front of me, when the one who was standing to my right slams his foot down and causes a water jet to rise up and close in on your current location.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Relase: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: The user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

With the water jet making way for you, me and my clones continue running, shortly coming into short range, at which time, the clone who was standing to my left brings forth a torrent of liquid from under water that comes from behind you. The power of the water is augmented by the fact that it is in a spinning motion.

My clone utilizes the water jet used prior as an effective distraction to increase the effectiveness of the technique. Due to the fact that it is coming from a blind spot, it would also be hard to pick up on until the last second.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

"What is it Samehada? Would you like a taste of his chakra?"

*Itachi crow clone using his sharingan easily percieves the movements stepping closely into you and out the way of the slash and maintains using the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvanna on all of you.

Itachi: You should of used samehada another way.

*The real itachi follows up at the same time as the genjutsu is being used with the

which incinerates you as your falling asleep and effectively killing you whilst your clones disperse.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Itachi crow clone using his sharingan easily percieves the movements stepping closely into you and out the way of the slash and maintains using the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvanna on all of you.

Itachi: You should of used samehada another way.

*The real itachi follows up at the same time as the genjutsu is being used with the

which incinerates you as your falling asleep and effectively killing you whilst your clones disperse.

With knowledge of my former partner's Doujutsu, I expect your clone to dodge the incoming slash from Samehada, to which he does not dissapoint. As he dodges, and the slower acting Genjutsu begins to make me drowsy, I immediatly utilize Kisame's experience for close ranged combat. I perform a spinning back kick that strikes with such speed that makes it hard to follow my movement. Even with the Sharingan, your clone will plactically be running into it as he steps closer into me. The blow causes your clone to dissipate.

(The kick lands just after the Genjutsu is cast, working its way to make me fall asleep but merely making me feel drowsy for the moment).

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

As the real you proceeds to release a powerful fire style technique, I waste no time, creating a large wave from the present water source around us. Me and my clones ride the large wave as it comes towards you, making our way into short range.

As our techniques clash, my wave loses some of its power, but continues on with several sharks making way for you in an attempt to feed their hunger.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

As the remaining sharks make their way towards you, I then thrust Samehada towards you, releasing a powerful blast of wind that continues on towards you as you deal with the incoming sharks.

Meanwhile, my clones and I continue runnning on towards you.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

"I might have picked up a few things from that idiot beast of the leaf "

*I loosen some of the bandages on Samehada, allowing for its scales to show.*

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

With knowledge of my former partner's Doujutsu, I expect your clone to dodge the incoming slash from Samehada, to which he does not dissapoint. As he dodges, and the slower acting Genjutsu begins to make me drowsy, I immediatly utilize Kisame's experience for close ranged combat. I perform a spinning back kick that strikes with such speed that makes it hard to follow my movement. Even with the Sharingan, your clone will plactically be running into it as he steps closer into me. The blow causes your clone to dissipate.

(The kick lands just after the Genjutsu is cast, working its way to make me fall asleep but merely making me feel drowsy for the moment).

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

As the real you proceeds to release a powerful fire style technique, I waste no time, creating a large wave from the present water source around us. Me and my clones ride the large wave as it comes towards you, making our way into short range.

As our techniques clash, my wave loses some of its power, but continues on with several sharks making way for you in an attempt to feed their hunger.

(Suiton: Senijikizame) – Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water, and they enter a wall formation, raining down to attack the opponent.
    Note: Requires a large water source
    Note: User must be Kage rank or above
    Note: Technique may be used once per battle

As the remaining sharks make their way towards you, I then thrust Samehada towards you, releasing a powerful blast of wind that continues on towards you as you deal with the incoming sharks.

Meanwhile, my clones and I continue runnning on towards you.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

"I might have picked up a few things from that idiot beast of the leaf "

*I loosen some of the bandages on Samehada, allowing for its scales to show.*
    Sorry but im concluding the test here, the method of responce is incorrect and wouldnt work. The genjutsu would of began taking effect the moment i dodged your sword attack which would have made you drousy to the point your round house wouldnt work as your balance and co-ordination would be shot to peices and thus would fall asleep as you attempt, even with knowledge of itachi being kisame's partner. so better luck next time, a note of advice you should of used Samehada's ability to feel chakra and reacted that way by asborbing the genjutsu's chakra.

Test Failed.