Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    *Uchiha Sasuke waits for Kakashi while standing in a crow *

    Kakashi sensei so we meet again !!
     
         

  2. #2
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    *Uchiha Sasuke waits for Kakashi while standing in a crow *

    Kakashi sensei so we meet again !!
    *Moves up headband to reveal 3T Sharingan*

    Indeed we do Sasuke chan -_o

    Anywhore, i need you to tell me what did you learn during the two tomoe session, and the abilities of the 2T Sharingan before we go in the sessions for the 3T, and what is genjutsu and the different ways to counter it. be as specific as possible ~_~
     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 02-01-2012 at 03:21 PM.

  3. #3
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    *Moves up headband to reveal 3T Sharingan*

    Indeed we do Sasuke chan -_o

    Anywhore, i need you to tell me what did you learn during the two tomoe session, and the abilities of the 2T Sharingan before we go in the sessions for the 3T, and what is genjutsu and the different ways to counter it. be as specific as possible ~_~
    The two tomoe has two abilities :
    1- it's able to read hand seals and from it the user is able to know what is the jutsu that the user will use
    2- it's able to see through genjutsu d rank
    and also it's able to track movements so by that the sharingan user is able to react fast against any taijutsu attack .

    genjutsu is the mind control system means that the user can control the opponent's mind and make him see things that isn't in the real word by transferring his mind chakra into the opponent chakra
    but the user is able to escape from it with three ways
    1- with the sharingan
    2 tomoe is able to see through D rank genjutsu
    3 tomoe is able to see through B rank or C rank genjutsu
    MS is able to see though A rank genjutsu
    EMS is able to see through S rank genjutsu
    2- with the curse mark
    3- with a sharp tool stabbing it into his body making him get out of the genjutsu or by stopping his chakra flowing for a second .
     
         

  4. #4
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    The two tomoe has two abilities :
    1- it's able to read hand seals and from it the user is able to know what is the jutsu that the user will use
    2- it's able to see through genjutsu d rank
    and also it's able to track movements so by that the sharingan user is able to react fast against any taijutsu attack .

    genjutsu is the mind control system means that the user can control the opponent's mind and make him see things that isn't in the real word by transferring his mind chakra into the opponent chakra
    but the user is able to escape from it with three ways
    1- with the sharingan
    2 tomoe is able to see through D rank genjutsu
    3 tomoe is able to see through B rank or C rank genjutsu
    MS is able to see though A rank genjutsu
    EMS is able to see through S rank genjutsu
    2- with the curse mark
    3- with a sharp tool stabbing it into his body making him get out of the genjutsu or by stopping his chakra flowing for a second .
    Now for you to unlock the 3T you need to undergo 3 training sessions, and the first one would be:

    First training session: The Sensei will make sure that the student can locate him into any environment (close range) and somewhat predict his attacks which will be as fast as possible now. Training ends when the student is able to do this without mistakes.

    So if you has any questions feel free to ask.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now it's gonna be a high speed Taijutsu battle so try to keep up, using your 2T Sharingan powers to track and predict my movements.

    I run at you and reach your location delivering a punch straight to the chest with his my hand, infused with earth chakra to increase the damage of it and with the other hand simultaneously punches your head, the right hand is above the left hand and both punches happen at the same time.
     
         

  5. #5
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Now for you to unlock the 3T you need to undergo 3 training sessions, and the first one would be:

    First training session: The Sensei will make sure that the student can locate him into any environment (close range) and somewhat predict his attacks which will be as fast as possible now. Training ends when the student is able to do this without mistakes.

    So if you has any questions feel free to ask.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now it's gonna be a high speed Taijutsu battle so try to keep up, using your 2T Sharingan powers to track and predict my movements.

    I run at you and reach your location delivering a punch straight to the chest with his my hand, infused with earth chakra to increase the damage of it and with the other hand simultaneously punches your head, the right hand is above the left hand and both punches happen at the same time.
    *As i see you rushing towards me and as you start to move your hand to hit my chest and in the same time you move your other hand to hit my head , and due to my 2 tomoe sharingan i am able to react fast towards your move so before even your hand gets near to me i drop my body in the ground and stand on it with my hand and while that i channel fire chakra at my both legs , and as you hit the air i with my both legs hits you at the stomach making a lot of burns in your skin and burning your shirt *
     
         

  6. #6
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    *As i see you rushing towards me and as you start to move your hand to hit my chest and in the same time you move your other hand to hit my head , and due to my 2 tomoe sharingan i am able to react fast towards your move so before even your hand gets near to me i drop my body in the ground and stand on it with my hand and while that i channel fire chakra at my both legs , and as you hit the air i with my both legs hits you at the stomach making a lot of burns in your skin and burning your shirt *
    Oh lol forgot to say before, the EMS doesn't break through S-rank genjutsu, it breaks A-rank genjutsu like the MS >_> Anywhore:

    The Sharingan doesn't allow you to react fast to my movement, sure by predicting my attacks you would gain a time advantage, but in the way you used it you made it as if the Sharingan increases your speed which it doesn't, it only increases your reaction times, remember that the Sharingan is able to track speeds that isn't noticable with the normal eyes, but that doesn't mean that your body has the necessary speed to keep up with the movement that you are tracking, your body has to have equivalent speed to be able to react to movements. now do it again .-.
     
         

  7. #7
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Oh lol forgot to say before, the EMS doesn't break through S-rank genjutsu, it breaks A-rank genjutsu like the MS >_> Anywhore:

    The Sharingan doesn't allow you to react fast to my movement, sure by predicting my attacks you would gain a time advantage, but in the way you used it you made it as if the Sharingan increases your speed which it doesn't, it only increases your reaction times, remember that the Sharingan is able to track speeds that isn't noticable with the normal eyes, but that doesn't mean that your body has the necessary speed to keep up with the movement that you are tracking, your body has to have equivalent speed to be able to react to movements. now do it again .-.
    oK
    *As i see you rushing towards me with my sharingan and seeing that you are going to hit me by your hands tracking your movements , so without any hesitating i duck escaping from your both hits and in the same time i channel lightning chakra into my fists hitting you as i duck causing you to get paralyzed*
     
         

  8. #8
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    oK
    *As i see you rushing towards me with my sharingan and seeing that you are going to hit me by your hands tracking your movements , so without any hesitating i duck escaping from your both hits and in the same time i channel lightning chakra into my fists hitting you as i duck causing you to get paralyzed*
    lol no, channeling lightning chakra in your fists won't cause me to be paralyzed, it's just chakra, no actual lightning or electricity whatsoever
    _____________________________________

    Let's move on anyways, Just like what you did with the 2T training, try to find me by tracing chakra signals, heat signauture, the slightest movements.....etc.

    *Vanishes in a random place*

    (Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
     
         

  9. #9
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    lol no, channeling lightning chakra in your fists won't cause me to be paralyzed, it's just chakra, no actual lightning or electricity whatsoever
    _____________________________________

    Let's move on anyways, Just like what you did with the 2T training, try to find me by tracing chakra signals, heat signauture, the slightest movements.....etc.

    *Vanishes in a random place*

    (Shunshin no Jutsu) - Body Flicker Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement, the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
    Well at least it will numb you

    *As you disappears suddenly i try to focus into the field that surrounds me trying to find your location using what i have learned before , first i try to see footprints but i can't see anything , then i change my strategy and use the chakra seeing ability , by it i will be able to see any body has chakra , and in a sudden time i see body has big amount of chakra that is might be you hiding behind some trees and as i go and see him i scream*
    Sasuke : Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k are those Sugetsu and Jugo naked

    *Then sasuke leaves away before Jugo or Sugetsu notices him , then he try to concentrate again then he continues searching for a body that has big amount of chakra and after couple minutes he notices body that has big amount of chakra that can be you , after that sasuke go to see if that is you , and he becomes palayzed*
    Sasuke : Omg is that Crow sensei peeing

    then he looks at the other side
    Sasuke : finally found you , you tricky bastard
     
         

  10. #10
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post


    Well at least it will numb you

    *As you disappears suddenly i try to focus into the field that surrounds me trying to find your location using what i have learned before , first i try to see footprints but i can't see anything , then i change my strategy and use the chakra seeing ability , by it i will be able to see any body has chakra , and in a sudden time i see body has big amount of chakra that is might be you hiding behind some trees and as i go and see him i scream*
    Sasuke : Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k are those Sugetsu and Jugo naked

    *Then sasuke leaves away before Jugo or Sugetsu notices him , then he try to concentrate again then he continues searching for a body that has big amount of chakra and after couple minutes he notices body that has big amount of chakra that can be you , after that sasuke go to see if that is you , and he becomes palayzed*
    Sasuke : Omg is that Crow sensei peeing

    then he looks at the other side
    Sasuke : finally found you , you tricky bastard
    being numb and paralyzed are completely different things

    Kakashi: Dammit can't a man Pee in peace Sasuke -_-

    *Vanishes again!, and hides underground*

    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
     
         

  11. #11
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    being numb and paralyzed are completely different things

    Kakashi: Dammit can't a man Pee in peace Sasuke -_-

    *Vanishes again!, and hides underground*

    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
    *As you disappears again i begin to focus again and try to see anything that has big amount of chakra that can be your body , so i search and search till i find nothing so i decide to see underground as the sharingan able to see chakra bodies through solid stuff like the ground and after few minutes i find you so i throw a shuriken towards your location*
    Sasuke : nice try.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post


    *As you disappears again i begin to focus again and try to see anything that has big amount of chakra that can be your body , so i search and search till i find nothing so i decide to see underground as the sharingan able to see chakra bodies through solid stuff like the ground and after few minutes i find you so i throw a shuriken towards your location*
    Sasuke : nice try.
    Alright, for the next training session:

    Second training session: Genjutsu training up to B rank -no custom genjutsu-. The student must gain the ability to see through all genjutsu attacks. When this is succeeded, the sensei will make a very very fast attack to the user, strong enough to knock him/her down. If the student does get knocked down the First training sessions steps must be repeated here. If he/she doesn't, the sensei can proceed to the last training sessions.

    I cast a genjutsu at you as you are walking around, making you walk in circles for hours lost and can't find the right place.

    (Genjutsu: Kori Shinchuu) - Illusion Technique: Sly Mind Affect
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the opponent in a illusion were they wonder lost and in a circle for hours.


     
         
    Last edited by Ryūjin; 02-08-2012 at 07:23 PM.

  13. #13
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Alright, for the next training session:

    Second training session: Genjutsu training up to B rank -no custom genjutsu-. The student must gain the ability to see through all genjutsu attacks. When this is succeeded, the sensei will make a very very fast attack to the user, strong enough to knock him/her down. If the student does get knocked down the First training sessions steps must be repeated here. If he/she doesn't, the sensei can proceed to the last training sessions.

    I cast a genjutsu at you as you are walking around, making you walk in circles for hours lost and can't find the right place.

    (Genjutsu: Kori Shinchuu) - Illusion Technique: Sly Mind Affect
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Traps the opponent in a illusion were they wonder lost and in a circle for hours.


    *As you cast the genjutsu making me lost walking in circles ,so after 5 minutes i realize that i am under genjutsu using my sharingan , then as i know that i am under a genjutsu i use my sharingna ability to see through the genjutsu breaking it seeing the real world*
    Sasuke : Hey I wasn't walking i was standing o_O Zen didn't state that this genjutsu cause you to walk O_o
     
         

  14. #14
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    *As you cast the genjutsu making me lost walking in circles ,so after 5 minutes i realize that i am under genjutsu using my sharingan , then as i know that i am under a genjutsu i use my sharingna ability to see through the genjutsu breaking it seeing the real world*
    Sasuke : Hey I wasn't walking i was standing o_O Zen didn't state that this genjutsu cause you to walk O_o
    The genjutsu itself doesn't cause you to walk lol, it's when you are walking that this genjutsu takes effect, it mainly causes you to be slowed down, genjutsus don't cause you to do something, it only makes you see/hear/smell...etc illusions and scenarios that are not real. i casted the genjutsu on you while you were walking lol. *Sigh*

    (Genjutsu: Jinmon) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A illusion used to force the enemy to give out info by torturing them in there minds.

    I cast a genjutsu on you making you think that you are trapped with very heated chains that wrap around your body restricting your movements, torturing you to give out info about Kiri
     
         

  15. #15
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    i know , i wasn't walking and i am sure about that @_@

    *As i begin to notice that there high heated chains begin to surround me and begin to wrap me trapping me and making me unable to go away i concentrate my chakra into my sharingan and try to think about something to destroy these chains and as you asks me about information about kiri i know that is a trap so i try to use my sharingan ability to see through the genjutsu , breaking it *
    Sasuke :Neverrrrrr over my Father's head
     
         

  16. #16
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    i know , i wasn't walking and i am sure about that @_@

    *As i begin to notice that there high heated chains begin to surround me and begin to wrap me trapping me and making me unable to go away i concentrate my chakra into my sharingan and try to think about something to destroy these chains and as you asks me about information about kiri i know that is a trap so i try to use my sharingan ability to see through the genjutsu , breaking it *
    Sasuke :Neverrrrrr over my Father's head
    Next:

    I cast a genjutsu on you making you see a gigantic fireball that's descending from the sky to hit your body from above and enveloping you.

    (Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion were the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

     
         

  17. #17
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Next:

    I cast a genjutsu on you making you see a gigantic fireball that's descending from the sky to hit your body from above and enveloping you.

    (Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion were the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

    *As i notices the flame of the fireball above me i look up seeing a gigantic fireball descending from above , quickly before it can touch me i concentrate chakra into my sharingan making me able to see through the genjutsu and at a sudden time the fireball disappears*
     
         

  18. #18
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post


    *As i notices the flame of the fireball above me i look up seeing a gigantic fireball descending from above , quickly before it can touch me i concentrate chakra into my sharingan making me able to see through the genjutsu and at a sudden time the fireball disappears*
    I take out a sword from a seal on my wrist, waving the sword in such a manner that while you are looking at the sword you get locked inside a genjutsu, in which you hallucinate multiple waving arms in front of you leaving you open for being attacked, i run at you as your caught into the genjutsu and cut your head off.

    (Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.
     
         

  19. #19
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    I take out a sword from a seal on my wrist, waving the sword in such a manner that while you are looking at the sword you get locked inside a genjutsu, in which you hallucinate multiple waving arms in front of you leaving you open for being attacked, i run at you as your caught into the genjutsu and cut your head off.

    (Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.
    *As your hands begin to trick me causing me to enter a genjutsu i concentrate and focus with my sharaingan and try to look through and as i fail escaping from it i try to concentrate more and try to see through the genjutsu , breaking the genjutsu and as i see you attacking me with your sword i duck avoiding your attack and hits you in the crutch with my hand O_<*
     
         

  20. #20
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post

    *As your hands begin to trick me causing me to enter a genjutsu i concentrate and focus with my sharaingan and try to look through and as i fail escaping from it i try to concentrate more and try to see through the genjutsu , breaking the genjutsu and as i see you attacking me with your sword i duck avoiding your attack and hits you in the crutch with my hand O_<*
    * I move the sword to the path of your hand causing your hand to get cut in half* O^O

    I cast a genjutsu onto you where you see me disappear and you see several bean vines growing from the ground binding you rendering you unable to move and lifting you up in the air then a bean pod rises from the ground revealing me as i'm about to strike you in reality with the sword aimed to your neck.

    (Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō sakkaku) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to stike.

     
         

  21. #21
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    * I move the sword to the path of your hand causing your hand to get cut in half* O^O

    I cast a genjutsu onto you where you see me disappear and you see several bean vines growing from the ground binding you rendering you unable to move and lifting you up in the air then a bean pod rises from the ground revealing me as i'm about to strike you in reality with the sword aimed to your neck.

    (Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō sakkaku) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to stike.

    *As i see you swinging your sword so that you will cut me to two halves i pull a kunai and hit your sword in it's edge so by that i defend against your attack and in the same time i cause you to lost the control of your sword so with the kunai i throw it far away* Nice try O^O.

    *As you transfer your chakra into my mind causing me to see you disappearing i focus into my sharingan and try to see through the the genjutsu but i fail ,as i notice the several bean vines growing in front of me from the ground binding my body and lifting me up into the sky making me unable to defend against anything i try to concentrate and clear my mind and try to see through the genjutsu ,i try and try and try till i break the genjutsu*


     
         

  22. #22
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post

    *As i see you swinging your sword so that you will cut me to two halves i pull a kunai and hit your sword in it's edge so by that i defend against your attack and in the same time i cause you to lost the control of your sword so with the kunai i throw it far away* Nice try O^O.

    *As you transfer your chakra into my mind causing me to see you disappearing i focus into my sharingan and try to see through the the genjutsu but i fail ,as i notice the several bean vines growing in front of me from the ground binding my body and lifting me up into the sky making me unable to defend against anything i try to concentrate and clear my mind and try to see through the genjutsu ,i try and try and try till i break the genjutsu*


    Ya that's not gonna happen with a single kunai against a sword :/

    I cast a genjutsu onto you in which i cause you to see yourself dissolving into sakura petals and causing you to sleep fast while you are bound to the genjutsu.

    (Genjutsu: Kahen Dizorubu) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Dissolve
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion makes the target think there being dissolved into sakura petals and renders them fast asleep bound in this illusion.
     
         

  23. #23
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Ya that's not gonna happen with a single kunai against a sword :/

    I cast a genjutsu onto you in which i cause you to see yourself dissolving into sakura petals and causing you to sleep fast while you are bound to the genjutsu.

    (Genjutsu: Kahen Dizorubu) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Dissolve
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion makes the target think there being dissolved into sakura petals and renders them fast asleep bound in this illusion.
    Say what
    Naruto was fighting Sasuke with a kunai while sasuke was fighting with a sword

    *As my body begins to dissolve i quickly concentrate into my sharingan and try to look carefully and try to see through the genjutsu breaking it but i fail , as i fail and i start to feel dizzy and that i want to seep i focus again into my sharingan but more harder trying to see through the genjutsu and suddenly i success and break the genjutsu causing me to return to the real world.*
     
         

  24. #24
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post

    Say what
    Naruto was fighting Sasuke with a kunai while sasuke was fighting with a sword

    *As my body begins to dissolve i quickly concentrate into my sharingan and try to look carefully and try to see through the genjutsu breaking it but i fail , as i fail and i start to feel dizzy and that i want to seep i focus again into my sharingan but more harder trying to see through the genjutsu and suddenly i success and break the genjutsu causing me to return to the real world.*
    *doesn't say anything* ~_~

    I cast a genjutsu onto you in which a tree emerges out of the ground while you are inside it with only your head out of it binding your body, as i throw a kunai at you.


    (Genjutsu: Jubaku Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Binds the user to a tree were the user then stabs them with a kun
     
         

  25. #25
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: Searching for a new eye with ~Crow~

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    *doesn't say anything* ~_~

    I cast a genjutsu onto you in which a tree emerges out of the ground while you are inside it with only your head out of it binding your body, as i throw a kunai at you.


    (Genjutsu: Jubaku Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: Binds the user to a tree were the user then stabs them with a kun
    *As the tree suddenly emerges from the ground out of nowhere and it extinct it's roots grabbing me and tiding me up i focus into my sharingan and clear my mind then i look hard on the genjutsu breaking it at sudden time and releasing me from the genjutsu .As i get out of the genjutsu and i see your kunai i quickly realise that i have no time to attack it so i quickly duck avoiding it.*
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •