Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Kites, Kites, everywhere but not a gust of wind o_o

Summoning Animal: Kite
    Scroll Owner: Howard
    Other Users who have signed contract: ~Jazzy~, Kryptic..., Tokun
    Summoning Boss if existing: King Kodak
    Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Apollo, Artemis, Winged Kuriboh, Scout Squad Alpha, Puu
    (Kchuysei: Tako Artemis) Summoning: Artemis
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then opens his hands wide and summons Artemis. she is the younger sister of Apollo. She is very mature and understanding toward all things both battle ready and non battle ready. She has on both Talons a sharp metal cleat type apparatus which can be used to do a considerable amount of damage she can channel her Katon nature into them giving them a massive cutting ability and burning. She is to small to carry anyone on her back but she makes up for her inability by being a keen fighter. She can use any katon jutsu up to A rank that the user knows as they have trained together for a long time working together on timing and jutsu. Together Apollo and Artemis make one of the best Kite summoning combos Apollo able to use Wind that powers up his sisters fire making for devastating combo attacks. She has a sharp sense of both sound and sight but has the ability to tune out unnecessary noise. She can easily spot an opponent from a range away. Around one of her Talons she has a band that has the Heno Heno Moheji as a way to show that she is a favorite summon of my Kakashi bio.
    Notes:
    -Can speak English
    -Can only be in play for 5-turns.
    -Can only be Summoned by someone with the Kite Contract.
    -Any Jutsu used counts to the three jutsu
    -Channeling of Katon nature counts as a jutsu
    -Can only be Summoned once per battle.
    (Kchuysei: Hane Hitofuki) Summoning: Winged Kuriboh
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/A (+40 Senbon)
    Description: The user does the nessecary handseals for the summoning (Rabbit-Snake) and summons Winged Kuriboh. It is a relitively small summon being only 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide but he has a massive chakra supply that of a much larger summon. He is covered in thick brown feathers that are dense he is mostly brown except for his wings which are off white. He looks almost like a puff ball a brown puff ball with wings. He can use any Earth jutsu that the user knows up to A rank but has to maintain contact with the ground for the jutsu to work. His feathers have a special property they can be imbued with his Earth chakra and then sent out toward the opponent. The Earth chakra makes the feathers much denser and able to stab into the opponent's flesh about 1 to 2 inches deep, doing about the same amount of damage as a thrown Shuriken. As the feathers are a medium Kuriboh doesn't need to be on the ground to use them.
    Notes:
    -Feather attack counts as a Jutsu and can only reach to Mid Range from Kuriboh
    (Kuchiyose: Sekkou Buntai Arufa) Summoning: Scout Squad Alpha
    Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Bird) with ample pressure and chakra control he summons four small Kites deemed Scout Squad Alpha. They are elite squad of four Kites each are small in size being about 4 feet in height with a wing span of 2 and a half feet. They each fly at fast speeds great for relying messages around vast distances. They have a strong sense of sight able to see small prey such as rabbits and other small game from heights of 60 ft in the air. Their sight is so great they can keep track of the prey with ease, relying that location to the summoner through the network of Kites that usually begins in Long range with Alpha and ends in Short range close to the summoner with Gamma. Each of the 4 condors act and scout differently, Alpha is the leader and he scouts on his own using his sight to find the opponent and rely the message back to Omega and Beta who then rely the message to Gamma and then from Gamma to the summoner, they do this by either calling out the location to the closest Kite or using a special code that each Kite and the Summoner understands(Squaking along the same lines Crows communicate). He is usually found in Long Range. Beta and Omega work as a team scouting in Mid range they are able to see things a whole range away so if they are in mid depending on the way they look they can see both Long and Short ranges respectively. Lastly is Gamma he is a loner he has the worst sense of sight so he usually stays close to the summoner for quick response in short range attacks. They have amazing sight but Alpha is restricted to seeing that which is in his own range his sight can't see past that as his eyes are trained to keep close watch on the opponent. Omega and Beta can see past their own range into a different range as they have been trained to see things at a distance they can also focus on what they see in their own range if the opponent is in their range. Finally Gamma can see what is in his range he has poor sight and can only see what is close to him usually he is really close to the summoner on his shoulder or close enough to alert him when an opponent is near. They are not to strong when it comes to battle but if they attack an opponent they will most likely go for the eyes pecking and gouging them out and then either returning to their range or returning to the summoner. They are able to swarm and attack the opponent moving at incredible speeds they can swap positions at extreme speeds making it seem like there are more than just four Kites in the group.
    Notes:
    -Each can speak english
    -Can only be summoned for 4 turns
    -Cannot summon a Kite the turn before
    -Cannot summon another Kite the same turn
    -Gamma can see an opponent in the same range as him. He is usually found in short range.
    -Beta and Omega can see someone one range away via Sight
    -Alpha can only see what is in his range usually Long
    -Their sight, albeit enhanced and specialized is a normal sight with no special abilities.
    (Kuchiyose: Puu) Summoning: Puu
    Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Snake) while applying pressure and chakra onto the blood. He then summons Puu, Puu is a summon that was raised by the holder of the contract. His mother and father where both killed when they were summoned into battle and the holder of the contract held himself responsible for their death. Puu started out life like any other Kite as an egg, a few days before his hatching from the egg the holder of the contract had gotten himself into a deep situation he was being tracked by 4 elite shinobi who wanted his head. He quickly summoned both Fuu and Paa, being the strongest summons at the time they gave their lives to protect the contract holder. Soon after their death the holder of the contract was reverse summoned to the Kite Nesting ground, the Elder spoke to him telling him how the egg would hatch soon and needed someone to keep it warm and safe and that without parents or a guardian the Nesting Ground wasn't safe. The holder took the egg with him back to his village and took care of it until it hatched. He then named the summon Puu in honor of both parents who had sacrificed their lives for him. He raised the summon long into Adult hood teaching it everything he could. Puu has two forms a small chibi type form which is used when it needs to stay hidden or when he needs to be smaller and a large form in which it can easily hold three grown humans on his back. The second form is used to fly many people around the area. In both forms he can use Water Release quite fluidly. He has mastered Water Release and can use every jutsu the user knows up to S rank, without hand seals due to the rigorous training they went through together. Puu in his second form can fly extremely fast and this flight is unhindered by the number of passengers he carries(Can't carry more than three). He can also speak fluid English and shares a deep bond with the contract holder due to the excess time spent with him. He also respects all the summoners listening to them without hesitation. In his first form he can't fly and is quite sluggish in moving about.
    Notes:
    -Can only be summoned for 4-turns
    -Can carry 3 people on his back
    -Can only be summoned if there is no other Kite on the field
    -No other Kites can be summoned while he is on the field
    -Must be a signer or the Holder of the Kite contract to summon
    -Puu can transition between forms once a turn and it counts as a jutsu

This is the contract you will be signing. Any problems, thoughts, feelings or suggestions?

Status
    Sep 2010
    "Death intrigues me, Life
    bores me."

Re: Kites, Kites, everywhere but not a gust of wind o_o

Talk about problems or suggestions for now, no. But if i ponder about it, several feelings, emotions and thoughts race my mind. How would it turn out to fly in the sky, how will i connect the power of heart with a majestic beast. How will these feelings of having a companion by my side affect me and how ill i accomplish the task of controlling these might beasts.. Well lets see.

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by -Blizzard- View Post
    Talk about problems or suggestions for now, no. But if i ponder about it, several feelings, emotions and thoughts race my mind. How would it turn out to fly in the sky, how will i connect the power of heart with a majestic beast. How will these feelings of having a companion by my side affect me and how ill i accomplish the task of controlling these might beasts.. Well lets see.
    Well you know the basic summoning jutsu right? Do you want to get right into the summons or would you like me to show you the basics?

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

I shall start from basics my friend..

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

I shall start from basics my friend..
    Kakashi: Well first off you will need to draw blood from your body. You can do this any way you wish just as long as it's enough blood to write your name and imprint your finger prints onto the contract. From that I'm guessing you know what to do so I'll let you to it.

*After speaking I pull out and unroll a decent sized scroll which has three names signed onto it. ~Jazzy~, Tokun.., and Kryptic each in blood. they are all then followed by the respective persons' finger prints in dried blood. That leaves three open spaces from which you could choose.*

Last edited by Howard; 03-09-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Kakashi: Well first off you will need to draw blood from your body. You can do this any way you wish just as long as it's enough blood to write your name and imprint your finger prints onto the contract. From that I'm guessing you know what to do so I'll let you to it.

*After speaking I pull out and unroll a decent sized scroll which has three names signed onto it. ~Jazzy~, Tokun.., and Kryptic each in blood. they are all then followed by the respective persons' finger prints in dried blood. That leaves three open spaces from which you could choose.*

Rairen: Very well.. I still summon my sowrds, but meh i wanted to learn again.
    *Bites his thumb drawing out blood and quickly signs the spot next to Kryptic.. in a neat writing. The blood quickly gets absorbed in the scroll and starts to dry out*

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Rairen: Very well.. I still summon my sowrds, but meh i wanted to learn again.
    *Bites his thumb drawing out blood and quickly signs the spot next to Kryptic.. in a neat writing. The blood quickly gets absorbed in the scroll and starts to dry out*
    Kakashi: Well lets start off with the basic summoning tech. Basically you have to take a small amount of blood and wipe it onto your hand you then perform the hand seals I'm about to show you and slam your hands on the ground. During this entire process you have to maintain chakra flow and you have to keep pressure on the blood. Activate your sharingan and pay attention.

*Once I finish talking I bite my thumb and smear blood across my hand I then perform the hand seals "Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram" at a slowed pace knowing that your sharingan will easily help you remember the hand signs. I adjust my chakra flow and then slam my hands onto the ground while maintaining pressure onto the blood and a small puff of smoke is formed from it appears a small bird. It is relatively small most likely a messenger. I then sit it on my shoulder and look at you waiting for you to copy my movement.*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description:To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
    Type: Defense/Attack/Suplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm On Ground
    Description: To summon the creature the ninja will wipe blood on the hand, perform the necessary handseals and then touch their hand to the ground or another object. Though it appears that as long as significant pressure is placed against the blood in some form, the summon will be complete. There can be variations to the summoning steps, some ninja like Temari will wipe blood on her fan, then by swinging the fan the animal is summoned. Other ninja like Orochimaru wipe the blood across a snake tattoo on their arm first, then touch the ground.

Last edited by Howard; 03-09-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

*Sharingan Activates*
    Rairen:Lets try this * i draw a small amount of blood by biting my thumb and quickly say* Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm.
    *and make the handseal.. Then i concentrate on channeling my chakra in my arms which races through my body and when i slam my hand on the ground it felt as if it is detached from me and i summon a small bird*

Last edited by Blizzàrd; 03-09-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

*Sharingan Activates*
    Rairen:Lets try this * i draw a small amount of blood by biting my thumb and quickly say* Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Palm.
    *and make the handseal.. Then i concentrate on channeling my chakra in my arms which races through my body and when i slam my hand on the ground it felt as if it is detached from me and i summon a small bird*
    Kakashi: Seems like you get the basic idea. Now lets try something a little trickier. You'll be summoning Scout Squad Alpha. It's a group of multiple summons they aren't very strong so it won't take much chakra about 4 times the amount you used to summon the small bird. There is only one hand seal it's Bird but you have to draw blood smear it on your hand and as you perform the hand seal maintain pressure and chakra flow.

*I look toward both summons and say "Disperse" they reverse summon and are gone. I then take my bleeding thumb and smear some of the blood onto my palm and I quickly perform the bird hand seal. You can easily trace this with your sharingan and understand what I'm doing(If you don't you can ask via Msn ). I maintain chakra flow and a medium sized puff of smoke is formed from it appears four small kites about 4 feet tall each they look at me then at you and each talk then disperse in the order in which they spoke.*

Alpha: New signer ehhh? He has to gain my respect. (Tough Brooklyn Accent)
    Omega: Boss what do you need oh a new signer? (British Accent)
    Beta: Alright I get it.
    Gamma: Boss it's been a while since you've been to the Nesting Ground you should visit sometime. This is actually the first time you've ever summoned us, you probably don't trust us in battle yet huh? (Weak and whiney sounding)

Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Bird) with ample pressure and chakra control he summons four small Kites deemed Scout Squad Alpha. They are elite squad of four Kites each are small in size being about 4 feet in height with a wing span of 2 and a half feet. They each fly at fast speeds great for relying messages around vast distances. They have a strong sense of sight able to see small prey such as rabbits and other small game from heights of 60 ft in the air. Their sight is so great they can keep track of the prey with ease, relying that location to the summoner through the network of Kites that usually begins in Long range with Alpha and ends in Short range close to the summoner with Gamma. Each of the 4 condors act and scout differently, Alpha is the leader and he scouts on his own using his sight to find the opponent and rely the message back to Omega and Beta who then rely the message to Gamma and then from Gamma to the summoner, they do this by either calling out the location to the closest Kite or using a special code that each Kite and the Summoner understands(Squaking along the same lines Crows communicate). He is usually found in Long Range. Beta and Omega work as a team scouting in Mid range they are able to see things a whole range away so if they are in mid depending on the way they look they can see both Long and Short ranges respectively. Lastly is Gamma he is a loner he has the worst sense of sight so he usually stays close to the summoner for quick response in short range attacks. They have amazing sight but Alpha is restricted to seeing that which is in his own range his sight can't see past that as his eyes are trained to keep close watch on the opponent. Omega and Beta can see past their own range into a different range as they have been trained to see things at a distance they can also focus on what they see in their own range if the opponent is in their range. Finally Gamma can see what is in his range he has poor sight and can only see what is close to him usually he is really close to the summoner on his shoulder or close enough to alert him when an opponent is near. They are not to strong when it comes to battle but if they attack an opponent they will most likely go for the eyes pecking and gouging them out and then either returning to their range or returning to the summoner. They are able to swarm and attack the opponent moving at incredible speeds they can swap positions at extreme speeds making it seem like there are more than just four Kites in the group.
    Notes:
    -Each can speak english
    -Gamma can see an opponent in the same range as him. He is usually found in short range.
    -Their sight, albeit enhanced and specialized is a normal sight with no special abilities.

Notes:
    -Each can speak english
    (You should probably read the jutsu fully as well as talk to me about anything you don't understand. Also this is better used to keep track of the opponent not really a summon for a Sharingan user I only made it so that I could easily keep track of my opponent no matter where he went or how he moved. (If he went underground they could see and tell me) This is mainly for my second bio and not my Kakashi bio.

Last edited by Howard; 03-10-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Kakashi: Seems like you get the basic idea. Now lets try something a little trickier. You'll be summoning Scout Squad Alpha. It's a group of multiple summons they aren't very strong so it won't take much chakra about 4 times the amount you used to summon the small bird. There is only one hand seal it's Bird but you have to draw blood smear it on your hand and as you perform the hand seal maintain pressure and chakra flow.

*I look toward both summons and say "Disperse" they reverse summon and are gone. I then take my bleeding thumb and smear some of the blood onto my palm and I quickly perform the bird hand seal. You can easily trace this with your sharingan and understand what I'm doing(If you don't you can ask via Msn ). I maintain chakra flow and a medium sized puff of smoke is formed from it appears four small kites about 4 feet tall each they look at me then at you and each talk then disperse in the order in which they spoke.*

Alpha: New signer ehhh? He has to gain my respect. (Tough Brooklyn Accent)
    Omega: Boss what do you need oh a new signer? (British Accent)
    Beta: Alright I get it.
    Gamma: Boss it's been a while since you've been to the Nesting Ground you should visit sometime. This is actually the first time you've ever summoned us, you probably don't trust us in battle yet huh? (Weak and whiney sounding)

Notes:
    -Each can speak english

(You should probably read the jutsu fully as well as talk to me about anything you don't understand. Also this is better used to keep track of the opponent not really a summon for a Sharingan user I only made it so that I could easily keep track of my opponent no matter where he went or how he moved. (If he went underground they could see and tell me) This is mainly for my second bio and not my Kakashi bio.

Rairen: *As you perform the hand-seal i quickly keep track of what u are doing with my sharingan and once you are finished i start by* Huh, thats it. Well lets see.
    *I bite my thumb drawing out some drops of blood and at the same time i channel my chakra into my palm. Concentrating hard i slam my hand on the ground and as i do so, a black pattern of summoning appears. Followed by a quick poof of smoke and as the smoke disappears we see four averaged size kites.*
    Rairen: Ahh which one was which

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Rairen: *As you perform the hand-seal i quickly keep track of what u are doing with my sharingan and once you are finished i start by* Huh, thats it. Well lets see.
    *I bite my thumb drawing out some drops of blood and at the same time i channel my chakra into my palm. Concentrating hard i slam my hand on the ground and as i do so, a black pattern of summoning appears. Followed by a quick poof of smoke and as the smoke disappears we see four averaged size kites.*
    Rairen: Ahh which one was which
    Good next,

Kakashi: Alright next.. Artemis, not much to say on this one. This is a more useful summon. Artemis can use Katon jutsu that the user knows up to A rank. She has a special cleat/talon guard that absorbs her Katon chakra and can be used to attack the opponent. It can easily cause third degree burns. Her beak and talons can tear through flesh like a razor.

Artemis: Make it quick

*I bite my thumb and smear blood across both palms. I then extend my arms out and open my hands. I then quickly close them putting significant force on the blood as well as releasing and maintaining a steady flow of chakra. I then open up my hands and a puff of smoke appears in front of me and inside is Artemis. She speaks then disperses.*

Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then opens his hands wide and summons Artemis. she is the younger sister of Apollo. She is very mature and understanding toward all things both battle ready and non battle ready. She has on both Talons a sharp metal cleat type apparatus which can be used to do a considerable amount of damage she can channel her Katon nature into them giving them a massive cutting ability and burning. She is to small to carry anyone on her back but she makes up for her inability by being a keen fighter. She can use any katon jutsu up to A rank that the user knows as they have trained together for a long time working together on timing and jutsu. Together Apollo and Artemis make one of the best Kite summoning combos Apollo able to use Wind that powers up his sisters fire making for devastating combo attacks. She has a sharp sense of both sound and sight but has the ability to tune out unnecessary noise. She can easily spot an opponent from a range away. Around one of her Talons she has a band that has the Heno Heno Moheji as a way to show that she is a favorite summon of my Kakashi bio.
    -Can speak English

-Can speak English

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

Rairen: I like firey things
    *I bite my thumb drawing few drops of blood, and this time i concentrate more and more chakra, keeping a steady balance and in mind the summon to call. I then close my eyes trying to connect with my summoning abilities and when i feel i am ready, I slam my hand on the ground and with some markings follow a good size of cloud, making another kite appear*

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Rairen: I like firey things
    *I bite my thumb drawing few drops of blood, and this time i concentrate more and more chakra, keeping a steady balance and in mind the summon to call. I then close my eyes trying to connect with my summoning abilities and when i feel i am ready, I slam my hand on the ground and with some markings follow a good size of cloud, making another kite appear*
    Alright, moving on.

Kakashi: The next one is called a Kiterunner. The jutsu is pretty self explanatory. You don't need to form any handseals just apply ample chakra control and pressure to the blood you have drawn.

*Kakashi bites his thumb quickly. He smears the blood onto his hand and releases chakra throughout the blood and his palm. He maintains ample chakra control and keeps a bit of pressure placed on the blood and in a fraction of a second a large purple bird appears under him. It is roughly ten feet tall with long strong legs.*

(Kchuysei: Takodenrei) Summoning: Kiterunner
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then summons a Kiterunner. It is summoned directly below the user basically picking the summoner up onto it's back. It is large enough to easily carry 1 person it is roughly 10 feet tall. A Kiterunner is a ground based summon that can not fly for long periods of time, it can fly for periods of 10 to 15 seconds getting about 5 to 10 feet off the ground. It's legs are much stronger than any other Kite being able to run long distances at fast speeds. It can move as fast as 45 miles per hour while sprinting and can sprint for distances of 10 miles at a time. A Kiterunner stays active on the field until the user dismounts him or until an attack makes contact with the Kiterunner. They come in a variety of colors if not specified the jutsu just summons a purple one.
    Note:

-Can only be summoned 3 times per battle
    -Is active until the user dismounts
    -Must have signed the Kite contract
    -Must be taught how to summon

Description: The user bites his thumb drawing blood he then summons a Kiterunner. It is summoned directly below the user basically picking the summoner up onto it's back. It is large enough to easily carry 1 person it is roughly 10 feet tall. A Kiterunner is a ground based summon that can not fly for long periods of time, it can fly for periods of 10 to 15 seconds getting about 5 to 10 feet off the ground. It's legs are much stronger than any other Kite being able to run long distances at fast speeds. It can move as fast as 45 miles per hour while sprinting and can sprint for distances of 10 miles at a time. A Kiterunner stays active on the field until the user dismounts him or until an attack makes contact with the Kiterunner. They come in a variety of colors if not specified the jutsu just summons a purple one.
    Note:

Kakashi: Now you both try. (Referring to both Kryp and Blizz as Kryp is learning this summon as well.)

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

Rairen: Lets do this!
    *Rairen using the same blood drawn from last summon tries to channel chakra once again in it, keeping balance and steady flow.. but his hands shake and he stops. Now he closes his eyes once again keeping a steady flow, and then with patience and concentration he focuses his chakra and slams his hand once again summoning a new kite*

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Alright, moving on.

Kakashi: The next one is called a Kiterunner. The jutsu is pretty self explanatory. You don't need to form any handseals just apply ample chakra control and pressure to the blood you have drawn.

*Kakashi bites his thumb quickly. He smears the blood onto his hand and releases chakra throughout the blood and his palm. He maintains ample chakra control and keeps a bit of pressure placed on the blood and in a fraction of a second a large purple bird appears under him. It is roughly ten feet tall with long strong legs.*

Note:

Kakashi: Now you both try. (Referring to both Kryp and Blizz as Kryp is learning this summon as well.)
    I begin by biting my thumb hard enough to withdraw blood. I then concentrate on the chakra flow and flow chakra into the blood. As I do so I apply an ample amount of pressure to it. Almost immediately after doing so a large purple bird appears beneath me.

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic.. View Post
    I begin by biting my thumb hard enough to withdraw blood. I then concentrate on the chakra flow and flow chakra into the blood. As I do so I apply an ample amount of pressure to it. Almost immediately after doing so a large purple bird appears beneath me.
    Good you're done.
    Rairen: Lets do this!
    *Rairen using the same blood drawn from last summon tries to channel chakra once again in it, keeping balance and steady flow.. but his hands shake and he stops. Now he closes his eyes once again keeping a steady flow, and then with patience and concentration he focuses his chakra and slams his hand once again summoning a new kite*
    Good alright, next.

Kakashi: That was good you're getting the hang of this. Next is a fairly usefull summon. His name is Kuriboh, he can use doton jutsu that the user knows up to A-rank. He can also release a torrent of doton imbued feathers that can stab into the opponent doing about as much damage as a thrown kunai. It's the same routine as always perform the hand seals and release an ample amount of chakra while putting pressure on the blood.

(Kchuysei: Hane Hitofuki) Summoning: Winged Kuriboh
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A (+40 Senbon)
    Description: The user does the nessecary handseals for the summoning (Rabbit-Snake) and summons Winged Kuriboh. It is a relitively small summon being only 2 feet tall and 2 feet wide but he has a massive chakra supply that of a much larger summon. He is covered in thick brown feathers that are dense he is mostly brown except for his wings which are off white. He looks almost like a puff ball a brown puff ball with wings. He can use any Earth jutsu that the user knows up to A rank but has to maintain contact with the ground for the jutsu to work. His feathers have a special property they can be imbued with his Earth chakra and then sent out toward the opponent. The Earth chakra makes the feathers much denser and able to stab into the opponent's flesh about 1 to 2 inches deep, doing about the same amount of damage as a thrown Shuriken. As the feathers are a medium Kuriboh doesn't need to be on the ground to use them.
    Notes:
    -Feather attack counts as a Jutsu and can only reach to Mid Range from Kuriboh

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

*Rairen again draws a little more blood, adding to the previous one and then concentrate approximately same amount of chakra as it was done before, keeping and regulating a steady flow of chakra he slams his hand and a good size of clouds poofs summoning the doton bird.*

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Perfect, last one.

Kakashi" This summon follows the same basic principles of all the others. You take blood smear it on your palm, perform the snake hand seal and summon a Kite. This one requires a fair amount of chakra and is somewhat useful in battle. He has 2 forms, a small chibi-doll like form which can aid in hiding or avoiding techs; his second form is a large bird easily able to carry 3 people around while flying. He can also use any suiton jutsu that the user knows up to S-rank.

(Kuchiyose: Puu) Summoning: Puu
    Description: The user draws blood and performs one hand seal (Snake) while applying pressure and chakra onto the blood. He then summons Puu, Puu is a summon that was raised by the holder of the contract. His mother and father where both killed when they were summoned into battle and the holder of the contract held himself responsible for their death. Puu started out life like any other Kite as an egg, a few days before his hatching from the egg the holder of the contract had gotten himself into a deep situation he was being tracked by 4 elite shinobi who wanted his head. He quickly summoned both Fuu and Paa, being the strongest summons at the time they gave their lives to protect the contract holder. Soon after their death the holder of the contract was reverse summoned to the Kite Nesting ground, the Elder spoke to him telling him how the egg would hatch soon and needed someone to keep it warm and safe and that without parents or a guardian the Nesting Ground wasn't safe. The holder took the egg with him back to his village and took care of it until it hatched. He then named the summon Puu in honor of both parents who had sacrificed their lives for him. He raised the summon long into Adult hood teaching it everything he could. Puu has two forms a small chibi type form which is used when it needs to stay hidden or when he needs to be smaller and a large form in which it can easily hold three grown humans on his back. The second form is used to fly many people around the area. In both forms he can use Water Release quite fluidly. He has mastered Water Release and can use every jutsu the user knows up to S rank, without hand seals due to the rigorous training they went through together. Puu in his second form can fly extremely fast and this flight is unhindered by the number of passengers he carries(Can't carry more than three). He can also speak fluid English and shares a deep bond with the contract holder due to the excess time spent with him. He also respects all the summoners listening to them without hesitation. In his first form he can't fly and is quite sluggish in moving about.
    Notes:
    -Can only be summoned for 4-turns
    -Can carry 3 people on his back
    -Can only be summoned if there is no other Kite on the field
    -No other Kites can be summoned while he is on the field
    -Must be a signer or the Holder of the Kite contract to summon
    -Puu can transition between forms once a turn and it counts as a jutsu

Status
    Sep 2010
    bores me."

Yosh! I will need a bottle of blood after this training .-.
    *Rairen again channels his chakra in the same blood he drew few minutes ago, keeping a steady flow and constant supply of chakra he closes his eyes once again and feeling one with the chakra he slams his hand on the ground again, expecting a fairly large size bird, but when he does a cloud appears revealing a chibi bird*
    so cute D
    *It quickly changes back to its true form*

Status
    Aug 2010
    O_O

Yosh! I will need a bottle of blood after this training .-.
    *Rairen again channels his chakra in the same blood he drew few minutes ago, keeping a steady flow and constant supply of chakra he closes his eyes once again and feeling one with the chakra he slams his hand on the ground again, expecting a fairly large size bird, but when he does a cloud appears revealing a chibi bird*
    so cute D
    *It quickly changes back to its true form*
    Kakashi: That's all I have to teach you, have fun.

*Kakashi reaches into his pouch as if he was about to pull out a kunai. He quickly removes from his pouch a book that he opens up and begins reading. He speaks one last sentence then begins to walk off into the distance still reading silently to himself. He spots a black cat as it enters his peripheral vision he quickly makes a sharp right. He looks back into his book reading to himself as he makes his way back to the Tavern taking the long way of course.*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»