Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto&Sasuke vs Tobi&Madara

Man.. the way things are going in the manga.. I'm starting to feel like Madara is just unstoppable. Even if the five kage manage to defeat him, he is just going to regenerate himself and they will be back to square one. I have a theory (That i'm hoping will come true lol) that Itachi will be able to persuade sasuke a little bit and convince him that Tobi and Madara are actually the real issue and not the path he's chosen to take. Idk if Sasuke knows what Tobi's actual plan is but I kinda think Sasuke wouldn't want that to happen. I still think Tobi has a bunch more up his sleeve and we've definitely haven't seen everything about him just yet. In conclusion, I think it may be a possibility that Naruto and Sasuke might team up to face Tobi and Madara because they are the only ones left that actually stand a chance against them and eventually finish their fight later. I'm not sure where Kabuto stands in all this since now we know that if Kabuto dies, the edo tensei won't be undone. Maybe that scroll suigetsu found shows a way to end the edo tensei.

Comment and give you thoughts/inputs!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto&Sasuke vs Tobi&Madara

In all honesty, I don't believe there will be much of a Naruto vs Sasuke battle, it doesn't seem likely at this point, except if Kabuto takes Sasuke's body. But yeah, Suigetsu's scroll and Itachi's influence on Sasuke are things that interest me greatly. Guess we'll find out!

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexorian View Post
    In all honesty, I don't believe there will be much of a Naruto vs Sasuke battle, it doesn't seem likely at this point, except if Kabuto takes Sasuke's body. But yeah, Suigetsu's scroll and Itachi's influence on Sasuke are things that interest me greatly. Guess we'll find out!
    Yea but I also wonder what if that scroll has nothing to do with the edo tensei. The only reason i'm asking is because I don't remember suigetsu knowing about it or what's going on in the war at the moment.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

That would be a great fight and i think that is possible because I don't see anyone else capable to defeat Madara and Tobi :D