tttttttttttt

Re: Float like a butterfly sting like a Bee)- Taijutsu 101

Alrighty.

(Hien) - Flying Swallow
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (C rank or below). The user slashes then in a fury of punches of a 18 hit combo.

Basically, focus a lot of chakra into a kunai or sword, so much that you can see the chakra, and then extend it outwards to enhance the length of the weapon. Then, do an 18 hit combo with it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

I see the clone I draw out my sword and and close my eyes while flowing a steady amount of chakra into the blades. I release the chakra in an incredibly dense form and shape it to enlarge the blades. I then charge at your clone and in a fury I slash at him from all directions. I swing the blades a number of up to 18 times,
    all connecting and doing serious damage to the clone.

Status
    Oct 2010
    sara is the
    bestestttttttttttttttttttttttt
    tttttttttttt

Alright. I assume you won't be using this alot, since there's a raiton A-rank version of this that is a lot more effective than this ones, and the slashes can just be performed by a freeform kenjutsu attack.

(Toripuru Dainamikku Entorii) -Triple Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:22
    Description: The user uses Dynamic Entry on the opponent and then appears behind them to use it again. They are blasted into the air where they use a third Dynamic Entry to knock the enemy to the ground with great force and speed.

Use dynamic entry on the opponent, then use a massive speed boost to get behind the opponent (while focusing chakra to do this), and use it again to launch them into the air. When they are in the air, use it once again to send them flying to the ground. Bit too much dynamic entrying if you ask me >.>

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Poppinfresh? what happened to my dear Wesobi , did you eat him

*As soon as I see the clone I quickly start to run towards your clone closer and close was I getting to your clone and dodged a few shirukins and kunais along the way until I am within close range of your clone. I jump into the air and extend my leg forwards, kicking your clone and sending him flying backwards. As soon as I kick him I stomp my foot on the ground and begin rushing towards your clone again, passing him and then turning. After I turn I rush towards your clone again and preform yet another jumping kick , sending him flying into the air. While I am kicking him I jump backwards and after making contact with the ground I launch myself into the air above him. After I am above him I push myself forwards with and extended leg, smashing my leg into the clones rib sending him flying into the ground at amazing speeds causing it's early death at the hands or shall I say the feet of yours truly *

Status
    Oct 2010
    sara is the
    bestestttttttttttttttttttttttt
    tttttttttttt

What? Who?!

(Konoha Shippūdan) - Leaf Hurricane Bullet
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will launch a succession of high and low kicks dealing a several continuous kicks to the chest region alternating between both legs.

It's pretty self explanatory.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Same, just drop-kick someone while in the air or by jumping up and doing it.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234