Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Re: Float like a butterfly sting like a Bee)- Taijutsu 101

*I am standing short ranged away from the clone and I then dodge a right leg kick to the stomach and block it with my left knee. I then push the clones body with both of my legs in an aloof like manner and the push was succesful enough to push him but not to far. I then land on my two feet and I then jump up using a lil chakra to help me out here and there and I spin forward one time and focus a lil chakra into my right fist. I then aime successfully to the clones gut making him throw up with a fearsome pain.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

nice one!

(Konoha Dairetsukū) – Leaf Great Violent Sky
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user runs at the opponent, then kicking them into the stomach, following up with a spinning kick to the chest and punching multiple times to the upper body then follows up with a punch hitting the opponent into the sky. Once in the Air the user performs a spinning kick hitting the opponent into the ground where finally, they poses by raising their arms and bringing their legs together.

Simple. Run at the opponent and kick him in the stomach. Spin and while spinning straighten out your leg to kick them in the chest and punch their upper body several times. On the last punch, hit them into the air and then go in the air yourself, and do another spinning kick to send them flying down.

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Thank you and my apologies if I get lazy sometimes

*I lock my eyes sights at the clone and and we begin exchanging blows once more, I push kick drop him into the edge of a landscape and accidently pushed myself on the side ways, I then start to run towards him in a blinding rage almost and when I got close enough I kicked the clone into the stomach has hard has possible, I then spin quickly to the right and I straighten out my legs and kick him to the chest with my right leg, has soon has I did that I started to punch him not once or twice but 8 times to the upper body, the 9th and last hit sent him flying up and followed closely by with him to the air and I then I spin to the right again and kicked him which causes the clone to fall of the cliff and into his death hopefully*

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

That was nice, but try to explain each possible punch you perform instead of saying '8 times'. It's good training for you, and it's much nicer to read for me.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

One of my most favourite defensive jutsus. When someone kicks or punches you, raise your knee and slam your elbow down. That way, you can catch the limb in between them and just breaking the bone to pieces.

Try it on my clone that is attacking you now o-o

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Sorry for the late response bro was extremely busy with RL

*I see the clone standing short range from me and we greated each other with a punch my right fist connecting with his left fist. We then regained our composure and I met his left leg kick with my right leg kick. We grazed each other and he threw a kuani with his left hand has we was falling down on the grassy plain. I barley dodged the fast kunai but it slit my right cheek has I was dodging it. The clone then came running down and kicked me or attempted to kick me with his right leg and I then raised my left knee quickly and has soon has the kick grazed of my left knee I then quickly slamed my left elbow down. I then squeezed and sqeezed and then broke his right leg bones and all. I then slit his throat with a blade has he laid down.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

good. That clone was such a noob anyways ._.

(Raikou Boruto) – Lightning Bolter
    Description: The user punches the opponent twice with their fist. The second launches them high into the air. The user then jumps above them and punches them back down. Then, the user disables the opponent with large shuriken from above, then lands several powerful blows while spinning like a drill, drilling the opponent into the ground.

Ok, do two swift punches and the second one should send the opponent into the air (make sure it's possible. Hitting someone in the knee won't let him fly up in the air ). Then, go up, and slam him back down. Take a large shuriken and throw it at him (I don't see why you need to drill him into the ground afterwards, as the windmill shuriken should easily kill him >.>)

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Indeed it was

*I see the clone and something about him makes me irritated and get serious and has soon I realized I threw a right punch to his right cheek and then a left uppercut to his chin which sent him flying up into the air. I then knowing what must be done jump up behind him and as soon has I get behind him I punch him downwards with my right punch.The clone gets slamed down and has a follow up I get large shuriken and I then throw it at the clone whos slammed down, there by killing it*

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Leaf_Rock-Destroying_Rise

Basically, stick out one of your elbows, and use your other arm as support for extra force when you smash your elbow against the opponent.

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    (Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
    Range: short - mid
    Damage points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Leaf_Rock-Destroying_Rise

Basically, stick out one of your elbows, and use your other arm as support for extra force when you smash your elbow against the opponent.
    Lets hope this fool is durable

*I see the clone and I then know what must be done. I run up to my clone and dodge couple of shirukins and small objects thrown by the clone. I then run towards him until I got to short range. He threw a low downs kick and I jumped up using both of my legs and I then saw an opening to his face. So I then elbowed him using my right arm and I then used my left arm to support the elbows force. The clones face and lip got busted and he went down for good*

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Ok.

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Charka cost: N/A
    Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

Now, you jump up, perform a lateral kick (= horizontal) against the head of the opponent (at the side of the head, somewhere just above the neck or against the neck if you wish for more impact) and they fly away due to the sheer force of the kick.

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

*I see the clone short range from me and I then land several blows to the clones body, one two one two alternating between my right fist and my left fist at a high speed numbering in the 20's. After those several blows I land a right uppercut to the clones chin that sends him flying. I then jump up to his range and I then with my right leg aiming for his lower head around the neck area kick him with a horizontal kick. With the force of the kick the clones goes crashing down."

Well that was easy

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

O_o

(Raijin) - Zeus
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.
    Simple technique. Focus lightning in your palm. Then, perform an uppercut, but instead of using a fist, use an upward palm technique.

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

O_o

(Raijin) - Zeus
    Description: The user will strike the target into the air with a lightning infused uppercutting palm attack.
    Simple technique. Focus lightning in your palm. Then, perform an uppercut, but instead of using a fist, use an upward palm technique.
    Your back

*I see the clone short ranged from me and I then decide to run up towards the clone in blazing speed. I dodge a couple shirkukens along the way and I has I approched short ranged I was met with a right hook to the chin which rocked me a lil and a right leg kick that had my knee hurtin, I then regain my composer and I then with all my might focus lightning based chakra into my right hand and has soon has I had gotten an opening i released and hit my opponent straight into the chin with my raton infused right palm. The clone went upperwords and I then threw 3 explosive kunais at his location that had him exploded.*

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

Like the konoha senpu, but stronger. Basically, this is a spinning back kick that comes from a steady position. The speed of this kick is supposed to be extremely high, so that the power is increased and it is harder to follow.

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

(Konoha Gōriki Senpū ) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that makes it hard to follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength. This is a more Powerful leaf great whirlwind.

Like the konoha senpu, but stronger. Basically, this is a spinning back kick that comes from a steady position. The speed of this kick is supposed to be extremely high, so that the power is increased and it is harder to follow.
    Looks like we both now have dudes with masks has our avatars

**I see the clone standing short range from me and we greated each other with a punch my right fist connecting with his left fist. We then regained our composure and I met his left leg kick with my right leg kick. We grazed each other and he threw a kuani with his left hand has we was falling down on the grassy plain. I barley dodged the fast kunai but it slit my right cheek has I was dodging it. Then I quickly take a steady position and I spin to my right and having my legs lifted slightly up before the spining, I then with great speed after quickly completing the rotation release my right leg into the clones abdomen with such great speed that the clone went down with agony*

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Alrighty.

(Hien) - Flying Swallow
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 35
    Description: An addition-line technique that augments the killing power of a blade like a kunai or sword by flowing chakra into it. The materialised chakra is shaped like a blade, cutting up everything it touches. It is also possible to alter the attack range of the weapon by adjusting the amount of chakra put into the blade. Seeing through the movements is said to be a Herculean task. The density of the chakra is so high it becomes visible. It not only raises the power of the weapon, but simultaneously turns oneself into a blade as well. The chakra-enhanced blades are strong and sharp enough to strike through solid rock or cut through iron (C rank or below). The user slashes then in a fury of punches of a 18 hit combo.

Basically, focus a lot of chakra into a kunai or sword, so much that you can see the chakra, and then extend it outwards to enhance the length of the weapon. Then, do an 18 hit combo with it.

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

I see the clone I draw out my sword and and close my eyes while flowing a steady amount of chakra into the blades. I release the chakra in an incredibly dense form and shape it to enlarge the blades. I then charge at your clone and in a fury I slash at him from all directions. I swing the blades a number of up to 18 times,
    all connecting and doing serious damage to the clone.

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

Alright. I assume you won't be using this alot, since there's a raiton A-rank version of this that is a lot more effective than this ones, and the slashes can just be performed by a freeform kenjutsu attack.

(Toripuru Dainamikku Entorii) -Triple Dynamic Entry
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:22
    Description: The user uses Dynamic Entry on the opponent and then appears behind them to use it again. They are blasted into the air where they use a third Dynamic Entry to knock the enemy to the ground with great force and speed.

Use dynamic entry on the opponent, then use a massive speed boost to get behind the opponent (while focusing chakra to do this), and use it again to launch them into the air. When they are in the air, use it once again to send them flying to the ground. Bit too much dynamic entrying if you ask me >.>

Status
    Sep 2011
    #Visionwashere

Poppinfresh? what happened to my dear Wesobi , did you eat him

*As soon as I see the clone I quickly start to run towards your clone closer and close was I getting to your clone and dodged a few shirukins and kunais along the way until I am within close range of your clone. I jump into the air and extend my leg forwards, kicking your clone and sending him flying backwards. As soon as I kick him I stomp my foot on the ground and begin rushing towards your clone again, passing him and then turning. After I turn I rush towards your clone again and preform yet another jumping kick , sending him flying into the air. While I am kicking him I jump backwards and after making contact with the ground I launch myself into the air above him. After I am above him I push myself forwards with and extended leg, smashing my leg into the clones rib sending him flying into the ground at amazing speeds causing it's early death at the hands or shall I say the feet of yours truly *

Status
    Oct 2010
    you love yourself tbh

What? Who?!

(Konoha Shippūdan) - Leaf Hurricane Bullet
    Description: The user will launch a succession of high and low kicks dealing a several continuous kicks to the chest region alternating between both legs.

It's pretty self explanatory.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Same, just drop-kick someone while in the air or by jumping up and doing it.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234