Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi


    Rei's R&R
    Everything Allowed
    No Killing


    Terrain: Open large square battle arena with access for all short-long range moves. The ground is uneven and covered in rubble from destroyed buildings. The whole sqaure arena is surrounded by ancient spiritual ruins and beyond those, nothing but dense forest for miles in all directions.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    I am sat within the open fronted ruins awaiting your arrival. You may begin when ready iwabi
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Iwabi's Avatar
    Status
    Iwabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    I am sat within the open fronted ruins awaiting your arrival. You may begin when ready iwabi

    *Iwabi walks through the ruins towards Shinjitsu with his arms pointing to the sides*

    Iwabi:Lets do this

    *iwabi reaches underneath his cloak and withdraws several shuriken which he then throws at Shinjutsu as he enhanced them with Wind Nature to increase their cutting range and potency*

    (Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.


     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Without turning her head to face iwabi as he spoke, I simply replied...

    Konan: Indeed, so we shall begin my friend.

    As the shuriken come towards me, I transform my body into paper butterflies that move out of the way of the weapons. As the shuriken miss and strike the ruin walls, embedding themselves, all the butterflies fly out into the open arena before reforming into my complete body again.

    (Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan.


    Upon forming, I turn to face Iwabi before performing two hand seals in quick succession to create a giant fireball, shot in the direction of iwabi..

    (Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.


    Once the fireball is shooting towards him, I turn my body to paper as I watch his response eagerly.


    (Bodi No Pe-Pa Jutsu) - Body Of Paper technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user turns him/her self into sheets of paper.
    Note: Only Konan or a custom character who wants to use paper jutsu may use this jutsu and all others that need this jutsu to use them.
     
         
    Last edited by Shinjitsu; 03-11-2012 at 12:19 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Iwabi's Avatar
    Status
    Iwabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Without turning her head to face iwabi as he spoke, I simply replied...

    Konan: Indeed, so we shall begin my friend.

    As the shuriken come towards me, I transform my body into paper butterflies that move out of the way of the weapons. As the shuriken miss and strike the ruin walls, embedding themselves, all the butterflies fly out into the open arena before reforming into my complete body again.

    (Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan.


    Upon forming, I turn to face Iwabi before performing two hand seals in quick succession to create a giant fireball, shot in the direction of iwabi..

    (Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.


    Once the fireball is shooting towards him, I turn my body to paper as I watch his response eagerly.


    (Bodi No Pe-Pa Jutsu) - Body Of Paper technique

    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user turns him/her self into sheets of paper.
    Note: Only Konan or a custom character who wants to use paper jutsu may use this jutsu and all others that need this jutsu to use them.

    *iwabi watches as you activate your ninjutsu and dodging the wind shuriken*
    Iwabi: This style of ninjutsu...So your the Paper Angel of Amegakure

    *Iwabi then notices you releasing a fireball at him which he appropriately responds and counters with the use of water style ninjutsu*

    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave

    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.




    Causing water to burst up around me and i direct with my hands straight into your fireball jutsu. and as soon as the techniques collide Iwabi runs around the right flank and watches as your movements and attacks with

    (Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.


    Causing the cloud to float above your head and rain oil onto your paper body soaking it in flammable liquid.

    Iwabi:Now your paper is rendered useless

    *Iwabi then utilizes the black oil coating you and sends at you a fire style ninjutsu in an attempt to catch you ablaze

    (Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique

    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.


    and using the flames to catch you on fire the shuriken will cause physical damage as your paper jutsu wears off from being on fire.
     
         
    Last edited by Iwabi; 03-11-2012 at 01:07 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Upon hearing the collision between wave & fire, I begin manipulating paper to create 15 small beasts ( 10 tiger-looking feline creatures & 5 birds ) all of which are made entirely of paperbombs, yet still covered in a layer of normal paper to hide their nature to Iwabi.

    (Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After using body of paper jutsu the user can turn those sheets of paper into animals.
    Note: If the animal is small chakra cost: 10 (can create 15 animals), if medium chakra cost: 15 (can create 10 animals), and if large chakra cost: 20(can create 5 animals)


    Once the last creature has been produced, Iwabi has just come into view from around the blast. Now I can see him, I command all my feline pets to attack in his direction, running in at him in an arrow-head formation.
    While the feline beasts are charging, I am made aware of the black cloud now loaming overhead. Using my manipulation of paper & my chakra within them, they unfold from birds & back into single sheets of paper which come together to form a semi-dome above my head. As the oil rains, it simply hits the floating paper & rolls down off them onto the floor below, as they act like an umbrella for my protection. I then discard them to the ground around me and as they fall, I look up to notice the 6 handseal long jutsu being used by you, I concentrate on manipulating the leading beasts in the arrowhead to jump into the air before bursting into a field of paper butterflies in the attempt to have the oncoming flamed-shuriken strike them, trigger the explosive tags & stop your attack in its tracks.

    The remaining 9 felines continue their charge at you, gaining ground quick.

    Konan: It appears you have heard of me young one.. i'm glad
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Iwabi's Avatar
    Status
    Iwabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Upon hearing the collision between wave & fire, I begin manipulating paper to create 15 small beasts ( 10 tiger-looking feline creatures & 5 birds ) all of which are made entirely of paperbombs, yet still covered in a layer of normal paper to hide their nature to Iwabi.

    (Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After using body of paper jutsu the user can turn those sheets of paper into animals.
    Note: If the animal is small chakra cost: 10 (can create 15 animals), if medium chakra cost: 15 (can create 10 animals), and if large chakra cost: 20(can create 5 animals)


    Once the last creature has been produced, Iwabi has just come into view from around the blast. Now I can see him, I command all my feline pets to attack in his direction, running in at him in an arrow-head formation.
    While the feline beasts are charging, I am made aware of the black cloud now loaming overhead. Using my manipulation of paper & my chakra within them, they unfold from birds & back into single sheets of paper which come together to form a semi-dome above my head. As the oil rains, it simply hits the floating paper & rolls down off them onto the floor below, as they act like an umbrella for my protection. I then discard them to the ground around me and as they fall, I look up to notice the 6 handseal long jutsu being used by you, I concentrate on manipulating the leading beasts in the arrowhead to jump into the air before bursting into a field of paper butterflies in the attempt to have the oncoming flamed-shuriken strike them, trigger the explosive tags & stop your attack in its tracks.

    The remaining 9 felines continue their charge at you, gaining ground quick.

    Konan: It appears you have heard of me young one.. i'm glad

    As the Remaining 9 felines approach iwabi as he then counters by throwing a set of explosive kunai which explode on impact neutralizing them and iwabi follows through with a direct attack at you with the

    (Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

    creating cubes of earth shoot at you and iwabi directly follows up with using a fire jutsu

    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.


    Which spreads rapidly to burn the rocks to molten lava projectiles aswell as a wall of flames that comes directly at you and iwabi then sets up some shadow clones.

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.


    creating three shadow clones one on either side and one behind so your unaware who the real body is.
     
         

  8. #8
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    I don't know which brother to cheer for
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Watches closely as Iwabi grabs for his kunai's I smirk as I quikly perform a simple Ram sign and using my earth knowledge & skill, create the ground beneath you crumbles, twists & contorts creating a large pit. Just as your about to throw your kunai, the twisting earth completely throws you off balance, causing you to throw the kunai completely off target from my on coming creatures, crashing into the ground to your far right & exploding. Losing your balance causes you to fall to your hands & knees, with the ground beginning to consume your fists.

    (Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.


    Upon your kunai exploding and you falling down, I have resumed concentration to my paper beasts to utilise my manipulation of chakra & paper. The charging creatures suddenly burst into hundreds of single shuriken which continue their momentum towards Iwabi before striking & digging into the earth surrounding him, which is continuing to contort & twist, causing the shuriken to twist around Iwabi, surrounding him more effectively.
    Then with a small smirk still etched on my face, I clench my fist and begin the process of mass-explosions as one by one, my explosive shuriken begin to detonate & explode, engulfing you in explosions & flames all around & above, trapping you in the middle to take full damage.
     
         
    Last edited by Shinjitsu; 03-14-2012 at 01:12 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Iwabi's Avatar
    Status
    Iwabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Watches closely as Iwabi grabs for his kunai's I smirk as I quikly perform a simple Ram sign and using my earth knowledge & skill, create the ground beneath you crumbles, twists & contorts creating a large pit. Just as your about to throw your kunai, the twisting earth completely throws you off balance, causing you to throw the kunai completely off target from my on coming creatures, crashing into the ground to your far right & exploding. Losing your balance causes you to fall to your hands & knees, with the ground beginning to consume your fists.

    (Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.


    Upon your kunai exploding and you falling down, I have resumed concentration to my paper beasts to utilise my manipulation of chakra & paper. The charging creatures suddenly burst into hundreds of single shuriken which continue their momentum towards Iwabi before striking & digging into the earth surrounding him, which is continuing to contort & twist, causing the shuriken to twist around Iwabi, surrounding him more effectively.
    Then with a small smirk still etched on my face, I clench my fist and begin the process of mass-explosions as one by one, my explosive shuriken begin to detonate & explode, engulfing you in explosions & flames all around & above, trapping you in the middle to take full damage.
    *The explosive Kunai continue at the paper felines as they are released before Konan manage to get me in the antlion technique resulting in the detonation in the vicinity of the felines rendering them useless as the explosions destroy them and then as the antlion is attempting to suck Iwabi in he react with expelling a pressurised jet of water from my mouth resulting in forcing me out of the antlion.

    (Suiton: Mizurappa) - Water Release: Water Horn

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a big jet of water that is launched from their mouth. This technique works exceptionally well with Lava Release: Quicklime Congealing Technique to help it become like cement.


    and then as Iwabi lands he then immeditally release towards Konan a large fireball

    (Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball

    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.


    and whilst Konan is busy with than Iwabi then flips over to the right hand side keeping vision towards Konan and performs the

    (Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person


    creating two clones made of rock standing next to Iwabi on either side of Iwabis front creating a triangular formation.

    Iwabi: Come Konan show me your variatable skills in elemental ninjutsu

     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Note: Appologies brother for the time mistake with regards to the antlion beating your kunai. First battle in ages, rusty as fudge :/

    ----------

    Watches as you lean forward to shoot the water out from your mouth and as you begin to escape my antlion technique through the water projection throwing you up into the air, I take the time to quickly release from my back, two tiny creatures made from two single paperbombs, the first of which takes form as in insect that resembles a tiny scorpion without its tail, that climbs gracefully down my back, then my leg, waiting patiently on the back of my heel. The second a tiny pure white butterfly which attaches itself to my back, both out of your view as you land.


    (Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After using body of paper jutsu the user can turn those sheets of paper into animals.
    Note: If the animal is small chakra cost: 10 (can create 15 animals), if medium chakra cost: 15 (can create 10 animals), and if large chakra cost: 20(can create 5 animals)





    By the time both have been formed, due to their size they would be fully created by the time you land. Once you land, you perform your handseals to which I smirk as I realise the jutsu your about to perform as I would of had to learn them off by heart during my own training to master that jutsu. As soon as the fireball has been expelled from your mouth, I would temporarily be out of your view. Using this opportune moment to hide my actions to maximise stealth, my scorpion-creature removes itself from my leg and automatically disappears into the earth as I use the following earth-technique...


    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.




    At the exact same time as the paper-insect has left my heel, the butterfly attached to my back flies off to to my right and into the sky, which as you flip to your right (which is my left) a mixture of the fireball covering your view of the butterfly and the fact its white and incredibly tiny, makes it impossible for you to see without any special ability.
    As soon as I have helped my creature underground, I am concentrating on the oncoming fireball which is approaching quickly. Concentrating my suiton chakra as quickly as possible, I raise my right hand with my palm facing the oncoming fireball, while my left hand holds & supports my right arm. As the blaze ball is now close, I finally release a blast of water that forms a spiraling wall of water that encircles, traps & estinguishes the attack, before just stopping & collapsing in its tracks, crashing to the ground below leaving puddles.


    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required





    I now turn my focus back to you & smile at you & your newly formed stone clones...

    Konan: hahaha, 3 vs 1 now is it Iwabi? And here I was hoping I was fighting with a capable warrior who didnt seek help? Very well...

    As the smile fades from my face, I lift my arm holding it diagonally across my chest as with a sudden burst of speed, begin to charge at you directly watching closely all three of my opponents awaiting any response....
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Iwabi's Avatar
    Status
    Iwabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Note: Appologies brother for the time mistake with regards to the antlion beating your kunai. First battle in ages, rusty as fudge :/

    ----------

    Watches as you lean forward to shoot the water out from your mouth and as you begin to escape my antlion technique through the water projection throwing you up into the air, I take the time to quickly release from my back, two tiny creatures made from two single paperbombs, the first of which takes form as in insect that resembles a tiny scorpion without its tail, that climbs gracefully down my back, then my leg, waiting patiently on the back of my heel. The second a tiny pure white butterfly which attaches itself to my back, both out of your view as you land.


    (Origami No Jutsu) - Paper Folding Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After using body of paper jutsu the user can turn those sheets of paper into animals.
    Note: If the animal is small chakra cost: 10 (can create 15 animals), if medium chakra cost: 15 (can create 10 animals), and if large chakra cost: 20(can create 5 animals)





    By the time both have been formed, due to their size they would be fully created by the time you land. Once you land, you perform your handseals to which I smirk as I realise the jutsu your about to perform as I would of had to learn them off by heart during my own training to master that jutsu. As soon as the fireball has been expelled from your mouth, I would temporarily be out of your view. Using this opportune moment to hide my actions to maximise stealth, my scorpion-creature removes itself from my leg and automatically disappears into the earth as I use the following earth-technique...


    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.




    At the exact same time as the paper-insect has left my heel, the butterfly attached to my back flies off to to my right and into the sky, which as you flip to your right (which is my left) a mixture of the fireball covering your view of the butterfly and the fact its white and incredibly tiny, makes it impossible for you to see without any special ability.
    As soon as I have helped my creature underground, I am concentrating on the oncoming fireball which is approaching quickly. Concentrating my suiton chakra as quickly as possible, I raise my right hand with my palm facing the oncoming fireball, while my left hand holds & supports my right arm. As the blaze ball is now close, I finally release a blast of water that forms a spiraling wall of water that encircles, traps & estinguishes the attack, before just stopping & collapsing in its tracks, crashing to the ground below leaving puddles.


    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required





    I now turn my focus back to you & smile at you & your newly formed stone clones...

    Konan: hahaha, 3 vs 1 now is it Iwabi? And here I was hoping I was fighting with a capable warrior who didnt seek help? Very well...

    As the smile fades from my face, I lift my arm holding it diagonally across my chest as with a sudden burst of speed, begin to charge at you directly watching closely all three of my opponents awaiting any response....

    Iwabi:Its time to drown that smile of yours Konan quite literally...

    Iwabi then manipulates his chakra and causes a downpour of rain

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.


    The rain falls down drenching you and the battlefield

    Iwabi:Whats this.. Trying to get me with numbers i can sense your chakra scattered all over the place

    As Iwabi is sensing the butterflies scattered around and your dashing towards us

    Clone 1 of iwabi performs the

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    creating spikes of earth to rise up from the ground facing towards you as your approaching and the second clone performs at the same time

    (Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor

    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.


    Causing the a narrow corridor forcing you down unto the spikes with no escape other than towards the spikes
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    As im charging at you full speed with my right arm in front of me, you begin to speak. Your voice irritates me so before you have even finished your brief sentence, I create 4 stone spikes to arise from the earth beneath you. They form in a triangle formation at upward angles, protruding one from behind into your lower back and two from diagonally in front of you to both your left and your right, angled and aiming into the sides of your abdomen. The final spike bursts forth from directly between your legs aimed at your groin.


    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target




    Due to my level with regards to doton techniques, the spikes are formed with decent enough speed to catch you off gaurd & completely distract you from causing your rain to fall, keeping it a beautiful sunny day. The two spikes in front disturb the earth enough that it causes your stone clones to be lifted on one side, making them lose balance & tumble to one knee.

    As the clones tumble and the spikes begin to stab into your body, sheets of explosive paper falls off my body, form into shuriken & are shot towards you with pace, which considering the distance i've covered while charging at you, wouldnt take too long before striking my target.


    (Pe-Pa - Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user creates shuriken out of paper what is capable of cutting far better then normal shuriken since there chakra infused. This jutsu creates three shuriken.




    Now with the stone spikes & explosive paper shuriken to deal with, I concentrate on my right arm in front of me. With paper from my arm falling off, the sheets form a single razor sharpe perfect white katana.


    (Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan.




    With my new weapon in hand, I burst into the air directly between your two floor-bound stone clones as they watch my seemingly peaceful face as I come at you, not quick enough to respond.

    Konan: Enough talk, it boring me... Heh
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Iwabi's Avatar
    Status
    Iwabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    As im charging at you full speed with my right arm in front of me, you begin to speak. Your voice irritates me so before you have even finished your brief sentence, I create 4 stone spikes to arise from the earth beneath you. They form in a triangle formation at upward angles, protruding one from behind into your lower back and two from diagonally in front of you to both your left and your right, angled and aiming into the sides of your abdomen. The final spike bursts forth from directly between your legs aimed at your groin.


    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target




    Due to my level with regards to doton techniques, the spikes are formed with decent enough speed to catch you off gaurd & completely distract you from causing your rain to fall, keeping it a beautiful sunny day. The two spikes in front disturb the earth enough that it causes your stone clones to be lifted on one side, making them lose balance & tumble to one knee.

    As the clones tumble and the spikes begin to stab into your body, sheets of explosive paper falls off my body, form into shuriken & are shot towards you with pace, which considering the distance i've covered while charging at you, wouldnt take too long before striking my target.


    (Pe-Pa - Shuriken Jutsu) - Paper Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user creates shuriken out of paper what is capable of cutting far better then normal shuriken since there chakra infused. This jutsu creates three shuriken.




    Now with the stone spikes & explosive paper shuriken to deal with, I concentrate on my right arm in front of me. With paper from my arm falling off, the sheets form a single razor sharpe perfect white katana.


    (Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan.




    With my new weapon in hand, I burst into the air directly between your two floor-bound stone clones as they watch my seemingly peaceful face as I come at you, not quick enough to respond.

    Konan: Enough talk, it boring me... Heh

    As you create the stone spikes and the clones notice one of them creates just intime using his body as source due to being made of rock a earth pillar that rises out and pushes iwabi away from the ground as Iwabi escapes the spikes

    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique

    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth


    whilst at the same time
    (Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.


    sends mud shots towards you which due to the timing would come at the shuriken as they are released and results in their defeat and the real iwabi is free to attack you after the water jutsu and your advancemening at him and sends

    (Katon: Hi no iki) - Fire Release: Fire Breath

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.


    sending a flame of fire to burn you

     
         
    Last edited by Iwabi; 03-16-2012 at 02:13 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Shinjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Shinjitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,534
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Watching as you begin to get lifted up away from my stone spikes by your clone, as I continue my dash towards you I still launch my paper shuriken at you which your other clone counters with the mud shot. However as you are being lifted and you continue to perform the hand seals for the rain technique, my butterfly from earlier flies silently & gracefully before landing on your left shoulder blade so softly that not only have you not heard it coming, you have failed to feel it land. Within a millisecond of it attaching itself to your body & before you have finished the handseals, my single paperbomb butterfly explodes catching you completely off guard. The explosion is only tiny so any injury is just severe burns across your left shoulder & back causing reasonably heavy bleeding, but still leaving your left arm attached to your torso. This throws you forward ferociously & stopping you from performing any more hand seals & stopping your rain jutsu completely. As your thrown forward, I burst forward through the smoke created from the mud shot/shuriken explosions with my paper katana in hand which I have now charged my lightning chakra to enhance the blade, ignoring your clones before I slash it in an upward diagonal motion from my left foot to above my right shoulder (your right foot to above your left shoulder)

    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.




    With my blade charged and you flung forward with me in close proximity, I slash you up from your right hip to your left shoulder creating a serious slash that has also burnt the skin from the lightning chakra charged through the katana. As I do this, I allow my body to flow with the momentum & movements of my arm/sword which swings me around, causing me to twirl and spin around your body ending up facing your back. On my journey around you I have raised my left hand ready so that as soon as im behind you, I grab your neck from behind & begin to cover your entire body with paper, which encases your from behind & cacoons you, stopping you from moving and causing you to fall to the ground trapped.

    (Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan.


     
         
    Last edited by Shinjitsu; 03-16-2012 at 03:57 PM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Iwabi's Avatar
    Status
    Iwabi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SPAR: shinj vs. iwabi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinjitsu View Post
    Watching as you begin to get lifted up away from my stone spikes by your clone, as I continue my dash towards you I still launch my paper shuriken at you which your other clone counters with the mud shot. However as you are being lifted and you continue to perform the hand seals for the rain technique, my butterfly from earlier flies silently & gracefully before landing on your left shoulder blade so softly that not only have you not heard it coming, you have failed to feel it land. Within a millisecond of it attaching itself to your body & before you have finished the handseals, my single paperbomb butterfly explodes catching you completely off guard. The explosion is only tiny so any injury is just severe burns across your left shoulder & back causing reasonably heavy bleeding, but still leaving your left arm attached to your torso. This throws you forward ferociously & stopping you from performing any more hand seals & stopping your rain jutsu completely. As your thrown forward, I burst forward through the smoke created from the mud shot/shuriken explosions with my paper katana in hand which I have now charged my lightning chakra to enhance the blade, ignoring your clones before I slash it in an upward diagonal motion from my left foot to above my right shoulder (your right foot to above your left shoulder)

    (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.




    With my blade charged and you flung forward with me in close proximity, I slash you up from your right hip to your left shoulder creating a serious slash that has also burnt the skin from the lightning chakra charged through the katana. As I do this, I allow my body to flow with the momentum & movements of my arm/sword which swings me around, causing me to twirl and spin around your body ending up facing your back. On my journey around you I have raised my left hand ready so that as soon as im behind you, I grab your neck from behind & begin to cover your entire body with paper, which encases your from behind & cacoons you, stopping you from moving and causing you to fall to the ground trapped.

    (Shikigami no Mai) - Dance of the Shikigami
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Using her high origami and ninjutsu skills, Konan will turn her body and clothing into many sheets of paper. She can control and reshape every sheet at will, making such forms as weapons for attacks, butterflies for spying, paper airplanes for quick transport, or simply cover her enemy in sheets of paper, restricting their movements.
    Note: Can only be used by Konan.



    The rain jutsu is at the same time as the earth spikes so i complete the sensory rain which alerts me to your butterfly thats infused with chakra and responding to it i neutralise with a shuriken infused with wind chakra and as you burst out the smoke with your blade infused with lightning chakra Iwabi notices and swiftly releases a wave of water

    (Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall

    Rank: A
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.


    which causes you to be pushed backwards and caught in its grasp



    and then Iwabi immediately continues the defense with channeling a lighing current through the water

    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.




    which results in shocking Konan and then to finish up as your paralysed from the electrical current Konan is then crushed when Iwabi releases a Stone Golem upon her.

    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.


     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •