Too many FTs

[New Gen Tournament] Erzo Vs Tenzo

• Reis rules and restrictions.
    • Custom Jutsus are not allowed.
    • Custom Elements are not allowed
    • No edits or re-do moves.
    • * * *Nin, Gen, Tai *and Base 5 ONLY*

Terrain-Plain Field- Mid Range

I'll be using my Hashirama Senju bio, please post your bio and I'll make the first move.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [New Gen Tournament] Erzo Vs Tenzo

Kurotsushi biography, make your move.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

Quote Originally Posted by Tenzo. View Post
    Kurotsushi biography, make your move.
    Took you a while to reply. -.-

*As I see you standing opposite me in mid range I perform the Rat dog and Tiger hand seals and release a strong fireball which spreads along the ground and goes towards you whilst causing wide spread destruction to the area, as that is coming towards you, I perform the snake hand seal and release a release lightning form my mouth which goes through the fire without your knowledge and hits you a second earlier. Whilst this is happening I quickle create 3 earth clones, 2 stand beside me to my left and right, whilst the third stands behind me facing the opposite way.*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Style: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

(Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The moment you destroy everything in it's path,I watch the fire ball coming towards me and feeling the heat getting intenser and intenser, I quickly scream, making you think I'm getting hit by the fire ball but whilst that I hide underground, as I hide I automatically cause my scream to mute, making you think I will receive a slow but painfull death, as I hide underground, I quickly appear behind you without knowing since your vision was blocked, appearing behind you stabbing you in your neck with a kunai, killing you off, but while that happens, you still would have the time to make your clones, but when someone dies, his clones will die automatically with them since it has been shown in the anime/manga.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

The moment you destroy everything in it's path,I watch the fire ball coming towards me and feeling the heat getting intenser and intenser, I quickly scream, making you think I'm getting hit by the fire ball but whilst that I hide underground, as I hide I automatically cause my scream to mute, making you think I will receive a slow but painfull death, as I hide underground, I quickly appear behind you without knowing since your vision was blocked, appearing behind you stabbing you in your neck with a kunai, killing you off, but while that happens, you still would have the time to make your clones, but when someone dies, his clones will die automatically with them since it has been shown in the anime/manga.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
    My third clone is standing behind me facing the opposite way, so even if you used hiding like a mole technique you'd have to get through him to hit in my neck.

*As you suddenly scream, like you assumed, I start to think you're dead but don't let my guard down and since the third clone I created is standing behind me facing the opposite way, he sees you emerge from the ground and notifies me straight away by shouting before you are fully out of the ground and as you are not able to stab my neck due to my clone being in the way, I turn around and immediately extend out a spear of lightning from my hand through my earth clone and into your heart. (what Sasuke did when Danzo had Karin and he extended the spear through Karin into Danzos chest.)*

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How is your clone able to hear me? First, you've performed a fire technique which makes allot of noise which can cause no-one to hear something coming near him/her especially not a someone popping out the ground, but it has also been seen that the user coming out the ground doesn't make any noise, so I wonder how your clone is able to hear me because your clone his ears, and your ears wouldn't be able to hear a thing for the following 10-20 seconds because of the destruction your technique caused, and the rubble that you made because of the technique's (Watch Kakashi vs. Kakuzu), I just think it's a little unrealistic.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

When I stab your clone in the neck, causing him to poof away, you would hear the poof since it makes enough sound to let you hear it, and also notice the smoke coming from behind you, the moment you turn around, I let the ground beneath you sink twenty meters deep, wide enough to cause me to stand on the edge seeing you crash within' but when you fall in the hole, I let a swamp appear into the hole, causing you to sink within' at a faster rate then normally, and to finish it off, I use a fire technique to cover the whole hole making you unable to escape.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs

How is your clone able to hear me? First, you've performed a fire technique which makes allot of noise which can cause no-one to hear something coming near him/her especially not a someone popping out the ground, but it has also been seen that the user coming out the ground doesn't make any noise, so I wonder how your clone is able to hear me because your clone his ears, and your ears wouldn't be able to hear a thing for the following 10-20 seconds because of the destruction your technique caused, and the rubble that you made because of the technique's (Watch Kakashi vs. Kakuzu), I just think it's a little unrealistic.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

When I stab your clone in the neck, causing him to poof away, you would hear the poof since it makes enough sound to let you hear it, and also notice the smoke coming from behind you, the moment you turn around, I let the ground beneath you sink twenty meters deep, wide enough to cause me to stand on the edge seeing you crash within' but when you fall in the hole, I let a swamp appear into the hole, causing you to sink within' at a faster rate then normally, and to finish it off, I use a fire technique to cover the whole hole making you unable to escape.

I hate to argue, but I clearly stated that I made 3 clones and then made one of those clones to stand behind me facing the opposite way, and once you come out of the ground he can easily shout to let warn me since I'm right behind him thus despite the noise I believe I will be able to hear him even if I am not able to hear you come out of the ground.

Another problem is despite your description you used Moving Earth Core 3 times, now normally I'd go by the description and attempt to defend from the Moving earth core, then the swamp but you also stated you use fire and I have no idea what rank that fire is making it kind of impossible for me to write an appropriate reply.