Luciano Mansion

[New Gen Tournament] Mathias Vs. Iwabi

Reis rules and restrictions.
    • Custom Jutsus are not allowed.
    • Custom Elements are not allowed
    • No edits or re-do moves.
    • Nin, Gen, Tai and Base 5 ONLY

Terrain-Plain Field- Mid Range

I will be using http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=161917 and will make my move after you post your biography ^_^

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [New Gen Tournament] Mathias Vs. Iwabi

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Quote Originally Posted by Iwabi View Post
    Good luck ^_^

__

Upon seeing you at a distance I swiftly perform the tiger hand seal and take a deep breath, leading you to believe I am about to perform a fire technique. As the tiger hand seal is formed you are placed inside of an illusion where you see yourself get sucked into the ground to shoulder level.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

While in reality, after performing the tiger hand seal, I reached into my pouch with both my hands to grab a hold of tagged kunais with each hand. I threw one at such an angle that would rain down from above your location with its tag already burning, set to explode in your short range, while the other is headed straight towards you with its tag also burning set to explode at your short range. Simultaneously as I threw the kunais, I focused my water chakra to create a flow of gushing water beneath you that soon after entraps your entire water within a sphere of water to stop your movements and end up drown you.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Without pause after creating the sphere of water, I swiftly perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and cause four giant pillars to raise around you with shocking after-effects. The lighting ends up enhancing the sphere of water (or the water that soaked your body in case you escaped) causing yourself to get electrocuted.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Good luck ^_^

__

Upon seeing you at a distance I swiftly perform the tiger hand seal and take a deep breath, leading you to believe I am about to perform a fire technique. As the tiger hand seal is formed you are placed inside of an illusion where you see yourself get sucked into the ground to shoulder level.

(Genjutsu: Chou Shinka) - Illusion Technique: Butter Fly Fire Works
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Description: Traps user in an illusion were they first think that they are sucked into he ground to shoulder height and then they see butterflies but they are really paper bombs that explode once the user puts the main seal on the enemies head.

While in reality, after performing the tiger hand seal, I reached into my pouch with both my hands to grab a hold of tagged kunais with each hand. I threw one at such an angle that would rain down from above your location with its tag already burning, set to explode in your short range, while the other is headed straight towards you with its tag also burning set to explode at your short range. Simultaneously as I threw the kunais, I focused my water chakra to create a flow of gushing water beneath you that soon after entraps your entire water within a sphere of water to stop your movements and end up drown you.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Without pause after creating the sphere of water, I swiftly perform the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and cause four giant pillars to raise around you with shocking after-effects. The lighting ends up enhancing the sphere of water (or the water that soaked your body in case you escaped) causing yourself to get electrocuted.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Iwabi watches Mathias carefully as he notices the Tiger hand seal and asuming its a Fire jutsu and he waits for the fire technique to be released but suddenly hes pulled underground with butterflies flying around he then notices that its a genjutsu due to the deception and then draws quickly a kunai from his puch and then cuts the palm of his hand inducing pain which ultimately shocks Iwabi out of the genjutsu at the point mathias is then forming the water beneath Iwabi which starts rising up around him so Iwabi responds by expelling from his mouth Several Blobs of Mud.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Which then results in the collapse of your jutsu and as that happens pillars start rising up from the ground surrounding him so Iwabi then follows through with a wind style ninjutsu

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot

Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

sending the blast of wind into a pillar and crumbling it which end the technique and then iwabi again follows up with sending towards you

(Katon: Onidōrō) - Fire Release: Demon Lanturn

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Sending Multiple Heads of fire rapidly assend upon you and due to the nature of the technique Iwabi is capable of continiously having eye contact on you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

Iwabi watches Mathias carefully as he notices the Tiger hand seal and asuming its a Fire jutsu and he waits for the fire technique to be released but suddenly hes pulled underground with butterflies flying around he then notices that its a genjutsu due to the deception and then draws quickly a kunai from his puch and then cuts the palm of his hand inducing pain which ultimately shocks Iwabi out of the genjutsu at the point mathias is then forming the water beneath Iwabi which starts rising up around him so Iwabi responds by expelling from his mouth Several Blobs of Mud.

(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique

Damage point: 40
    Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Which then results in the collapse of your jutsu and as that happens pillars start rising up from the ground surrounding him so Iwabi then follows through with a wind style ninjutsu

Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

sending the blast of wind into a pillar and crumbling it which end the technique and then iwabi again follows up with sending towards you

(Katon: Onidōrō) - Fire Release: Demon Lanturn

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Sending Multiple Heads of fire rapidly assend upon you and due to the nature of the technique Iwabi is capable of continiously having eye contact on you.
    You forgot to block the kunais that exploded above you and in front of you ;p But no matter, let's continue with this fun match ^_^

__

As I notice the multiple fire shots being released towards me, I swiftly perform the tiger hand seal while gathering water inside of my mouth. Thereafter I release a large water bullet that overpowers your fire shots and continues towards you at a weakened state while a very faint mist forms from my water being slightly evaporated. (weakened)

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Immediately after releasing my water sphere I reach into my pouch with both my hands and grab a hold of one shuriken with each. I waste no time to throw one shuriken towards you in an arc manner from the left and the other from the right. While simultaneously I'm focusing my earth chakra to create a small tremor beneath you as you attempt to block my ongoing water bullet, making it very difficult to wave hand seals.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Taking advantage of your unbalanced state, I perform a single hand seal and multiply the shuriken that is about to collide with you from your left into a massive wall of one thousand and one shuriken.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type:Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You forgot to block the kunais that exploded above you and in front of you ;p But no matter, let's continue with this fun match ^_^

__

As I notice the multiple fire shots being released towards me, I swiftly perform the tiger hand seal while gathering water inside of my mouth. Thereafter I release a large water bullet that overpowers your fire shots and continues towards you at a weakened state while a very faint mist forms from my water being slightly evaporated. (weakened)

Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Immediately after releasing my water sphere I reach into my pouch with both my hands and grab a hold of one shuriken with each. I waste no time to throw one shuriken towards you in an arc manner from the left and the other from the right. While simultaneously I'm focusing my earth chakra to create a small tremor beneath you as you attempt to block my ongoing water bullet, making it very difficult to wave hand seals.

Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Taking advantage of your unbalanced state, I perform a single hand seal and multiply the shuriken that is about to collide with you from your left into a massive wall of one thousand and one shuriken.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

*As the water bullet continues towards me at a decreased ranking of C iwabi counteracts with using the

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique

Range: Short
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

which is instantly created due to iwabis skill in earth release techniques and as the ground becomes to shake starting to lose balace iwabi grabs hold of the clone infront and lifting himself into the air whilst dragging the rock clone with him acting as a shield against the shuriken barrage and the clone arcs its left arm over its shoulder to create a peep whole that also protects Iwabi from being hit whilst having contact with you he blasts through the clone

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique

Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Which causes a powerful blast of wind using the clones body as added debree along with any shuriken in its radius to be blasted directly towards you and as Iwabi lands whilst your dealing with dust cloud he then uses the Moving Earth Core to create a U shaped wall of earth to surround you from behind and your sides giving you two methods of escape which iwabi keeps his eyes vigilant to judge the result by the outcome.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Iwabi:This match is getting good Mathias

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*As the water bullet continues towards me at a decreased ranking of C iwabi counteracts with using the

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique

Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

which is instantly created due to iwabis skill in earth release techniques and as the ground becomes to shake starting to lose balace iwabi grabs hold of the clone infront and lifting himself into the air whilst dragging the rock clone with him acting as a shield against the shuriken barrage and the clone arcs its left arm over its shoulder to create a peep whole that also protects Iwabi from being hit whilst having contact with you he blasts through the clone

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique

Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Which causes a powerful blast of wind using the clones body as added debree along with any shuriken in its radius to be blasted directly towards you and as Iwabi lands whilst your dealing with dust cloud he then uses the Moving Earth Core to create a U shaped wall of earth to surround you from behind and your sides giving you two methods of escape which iwabi keeps his eyes vigilant to judge the result by the outcome.

Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Iwabi:This match is getting good Mathias
    As I notice the wind enhanced dust cloud heading towards me, I don't hesitate to release a very powerful and massive stream of fire that overpowers the wind and continues towards you at A rank.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Indeed it is Iwabi..

As I notice the earth rising to the sides of me I crouch down while at the same time raising an earth pillar beneath my feet. As the pillar is rising, in one swift motion, I stand back up with great force increasing my momentum into the air. I'm propelled in a forty-five degree angle towards you. At this point I'm so high into the air that possibly any technique you might use to counter my fire stream will simply pass below me.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As the pillar was rising I was performing the tiger hand seal. Upon going airborne, I create an orb of water which form several sharp whips of water that are then directed towards you.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I notice the wind enhanced dust cloud heading towards me, I don't hesitate to release a very powerful and massive stream of fire that overpowers the wind and continues towards you at A rank.

Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Indeed it is Iwabi..

As I notice the earth rising to the sides of me I crouch down while at the same time raising an earth pillar beneath my feet. As the pillar is rising, in one swift motion, I stand back up with great force increasing my momentum into the air. I'm propelled in a forty-five degree angle towards you. At this point I'm so high into the air that possibly any technique you might use to counter my fire stream will simply pass below me.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

As the pillar was rising I was performing the tiger hand seal. Upon going airborne, I create an orb of water which form several sharp whips of water that are then directed towards you.

(Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

*Iwabi watches as you unleash fire to counter and engulf the flame as it decreases in power and instead of appropriately responding he simply cancels it out with an equally strong Fire Style technique.*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

and as they collide Iwabi then lands releasing a torrent of water that quickly bursts through the resulting collision quickly drowning it and immediately providing a view of you as the water jutsu advances

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth

Range: Short-Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

and then to amplify the jutsu Iwabi then combines a fire style jutsu to increase the temperacture of the water causing it to boiling point so on impact it will be more painful and effective as burning restricts movements alot longer than paralysis from combination of lightning style.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Fireball Technique

Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Iwabi:This is how you use fire style

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*Iwabi watches as you unleash fire to counter and engulf the flame as it decreases in power and instead of appropriately responding he simply cancels it out with an equally strong Fire Style technique.*

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

and as they collide Iwabi then lands releasing a torrent of water that quickly bursts through the resulting collision quickly drowning it and immediately providing a view of you as the water jutsu advances

(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Release: Water Snakes Mouth

Range: Short-Long
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Monkey → Rat → Tiger → Dragon → Horse → Dragon it then allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping jaw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

and then to amplify the jutsu Iwabi then combines a fire style jutsu to increase the temperacture of the water causing it to boiling point so on impact it will be more painful and effective as burning restricts movements alot longer than paralysis from combination of lightning style.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Fireball Technique

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Iwabi:This is how you use fire style
    While in mid air I notice a water snake heading towards me so without hesitation, I perform the Tiger → Dog hand seals and release a crushing sphere of wind which enables me to disperse the water snake (water would spread out everywhere) and continue weakened as an A rank. As the weakened wind sphere collides with the fire, it cancels out the fire and continues forward at a very weakened state towards you.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

I then follow it up by performing the tiger hand seal binding you in an illusion that leaves you in complete darkness and eliminates your sense of smell and touch, as you are attempting to counter the wind.(I would have landed already and reached your short range due to the earth pillar that propelled me forward.)

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Without pause nor hesitation after placing you under an illusion, I perform the snake hand seal and create two walls of earth to the sides of you which end up trapping you as you attempt to reach into your pouch for a kunai to release from the genjutsu(If you manage to reach into your pouch the earth walls would knock against your elbows and force you to drop the kunais). As the walls are raising, I simply start running in a backwards manner while throwing two tagged kunais towards you. As they reach your short range inside of the earth walls I simply detonate both kunais causing a huge explosion along with the earth to crumble on top of you. Considering how close we were, the kunais would reach you rather quickly.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Fire with fire huh?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While in mid air I notice a water snake heading towards me so without hesitation, I perform the Tiger → Dog hand seals and release a crushing sphere of wind which enables me to disperse the water snake (water would spread out everywhere) and continue weakened as an A rank. As the weakened wind sphere collides with the fire, it cancels out the fire and continues forward at a very weakened state towards you.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

I then follow it up by performing the tiger hand seal binding you in an illusion that leaves you in complete darkness and eliminates your sense of smell and touch, as you are attempting to counter the wind.(I would have landed already and reached your short range due to the earth pillar that propelled me forward.)

(Genjutsu: Kokuangyou Satsu) - Illusion Technique: Infinite Darkness
    Description: A binding illusion that binds the opponent in total darkness and eliminates smell and touch allowing user to attack freely.

Without pause nor hesitation after placing you under an illusion, I perform the snake hand seal and create two walls of earth to the sides of you which end up trapping you as you attempt to reach into your pouch for a kunai to release from the genjutsu(If you manage to reach into your pouch the earth walls would knock against your elbows and force you to drop the kunais). As the walls are raising, I simply start running in a backwards manner while throwing two tagged kunais towards you. As they reach your short range inside of the earth walls I simply detonate both kunais causing a huge explosion along with the earth to crumble on top of you. Considering how close we were, the kunais would reach you rather quickly.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Fire with fire huh?

*As you send the wind jutsu at my own i use that moment to unleash a smoke bomb and traverse underground and being as you are unaware of what may be happening from losing sight of me your thrown off guard alittle due to the anticipation of the situation*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

Range: Long
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*and i travel medium distance from my location so that i appear out the ground on your left flank surprising you with attacking with

causing a tremor to knock you off balance and following up with

Iwabi:Fire vs Fire indeed it makes it more interesting, instead of utilizing water style as a more common defence

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*As you send the wind jutsu at my own i use that moment to unleash a smoke bomb and traverse underground and being as you are unaware of what may be happening from losing sight of me your thrown off guard alittle due to the anticipation of the situation*

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique

Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*and i travel medium distance from my location so that i appear out the ground on your left flank surprising you with attacking with

causing a tremor to knock you off balance and following up with

Iwabi:Fire vs Fire indeed it makes it more interesting, instead of utilizing water style as a more common defence

As I notice the smoke bomb concealing your presence I obviously stop the attempt of casting my genjutsu. Shortly after the ground beneath me starts shaking to the point of making me fall. Without hesitation, I place my palm on the ground and release unfocused electricity in a 360 degree radius outwards to mid range from me. Simultaneously, I'm utilizing that same palm to catch myself from fully falling to the ground and help me hold my balance. The traveling electricity ends up overpowering the earth style technique, causing the earth tremor to be neutralized. Using my falling momentum to my advantage and my palm being placed on the ground, I do the same thing with my other palm, swiftly entering a hand stand which helps me see the fire being released towards me.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Upon entering the hand stand, I quickly do a push up with both my arms which forces my body to go airborne while performing a 180 degree turn to face the correct way. The moment my body goes airborne and my hands are free'd, I use my time wisely and create a wind style rasengan in one hand and a destruction torrent in the other, quickly combining them together to release a water vortex towards the flames. Upon collision they both cancel each other out and form a mist of steam in the after math.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
    Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos
    Note: No water source required.

Using the mist to my advantage I release a wind blade towards your last known location which cuts through the middle of the mist and catches you by surprise as it heads towards you, randomly appearing out of the mist.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I notice the smoke bomb concealing your presence I obviously stop the attempt of casting my genjutsu. Shortly after the ground beneath me starts shaking to the point of making me fall. Without hesitation, I place my palm on the ground and release unfocused electricity in a 360 degree radius outwards to mid range from me. Simultaneously, I'm utilizing that same palm to catch myself from fully falling to the ground and help me hold my balance. The traveling electricity ends up overpowering the earth style technique, causing the earth tremor to be neutralized. Using my falling momentum to my advantage and my palm being placed on the ground, I do the same thing with my other palm, swiftly entering a hand stand which helps me see the fire being released towards me.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Upon entering the hand stand, I quickly do a push up with both my arms which forces my body to go airborne while performing a 180 degree turn to face the correct way. The moment my body goes airborne and my hands are free'd, I use my time wisely and create a wind style rasengan in one hand and a destruction torrent in the other, quickly combining them together to release a water vortex towards the flames. Upon collision they both cancel each other out and form a mist of steam in the after math.

Description:The user will create a ‘Wind Style: Rasengan’ in one hand, and ‘Water Style: Destruction Torrent’ in the other. By combining them, he will create a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. This jutsu can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos

Using the mist to my advantage I release a wind blade towards your last known location which cuts through the middle of the mist and catches you by surprise as it heads towards you, randomly appearing out of the mist.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

*Seing the Mist forming from the collosion iwabi then notices that a peculiar distortion begins and in a liniar motion iwabi quickly suspects due to its nature its elemental affinity is wind as the way it cuts through the mist creating the ominous distortion and as the blade approaches Iwabi he quickly responds with

raising the a large segment of the ground upwards and out of its vicinity as the wind jutsu cuts into the ground but due to the scale of the risen earth its not enough to simply crumble the risen ground and then imediately iwabi releases an elaborate array of lightning needles

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle

Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

which are all accurately aimed at vital points to restrict your movements and behind that Iwabi follows up with a fire jutsu

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

which blast you into the ground after your movements have been restricted from the needles.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*Seing the Mist forming from the collosion iwabi then notices that a peculiar distortion begins and in a liniar motion iwabi quickly suspects due to its nature its elemental affinity is wind as the way it cuts through the mist creating the ominous distortion and as the blade approaches Iwabi he quickly responds with

raising the a large segment of the ground upwards and out of its vicinity as the wind jutsu cuts into the ground but due to the scale of the risen earth its not enough to simply crumble the risen ground and then imediately iwabi releases an elaborate array of lightning needles

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle

Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

which are all accurately aimed at vital points to restrict your movements and behind that Iwabi follows up with a fire jutsu

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

which blast you into the ground after your movements have been restricted from the needles.

It seems like you forgot about the nagashi I spread out towards mid range ;p that would have paralyzed you but I will continue from where you left off and ignore that ^_^

__

As I notice lighting needles coming down towards me from a high angle, I perform the ram hand seal and release a large volume of water from my mouth which easily covers the entire area. The water then forms into massive waves tall enough to still reach you as you stand on the rampart-like structure of earth.(I will not be creating the orb.) As the water comes into contact with the lighting, it easily overpowers it by drowning it down and continuing forward with the same strength. Due to the small size and electrical charge of the needles they will not be enough to spread throughout the water and create a lighting/water combo so the water continues as it originally was. The water easily drowns down the fire you released and continues as a B rank towards you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Taking advantage of the fact that the wave is slightly blocking our views, I wave the bird hand seal and cause spikes to erupt beneath you from every possible angle (except from above of course). The spikes would erupt as you are releasing the fire, catching you completely off guard. And accounting for the fact that my earlier wind technique nearly brought your structure cumbling down, it would be highly unlikely that you would notice the disturbance in the ground beneath. The disturbance if any could lead you to believe that it was caused already weakened crumbled-like earth structure.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Without pause nor hesitation I follow it up by performing four hand seals which causes a cage of sixteen pillars to rise from beneath and entrap you inside with shocking after-effects.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It seems like you forgot about the nagashi I spread out towards mid range ;p that would have paralyzed you but I will continue from where you left off and ignore that ^_^

__

As I notice lighting needles coming down towards me from a high angle, I perform the ram hand seal and release a large volume of water from my mouth which easily covers the entire area. The water then forms into massive waves tall enough to still reach you as you stand on the rampart-like structure of earth.(I will not be creating the orb.) As the water comes into contact with the lighting, it easily overpowers it by drowning it down and continuing forward with the same strength. Due to the small size and electrical charge of the needles they will not be enough to spread throughout the water and create a lighting/water combo so the water continues as it originally was. The water easily drowns down the fire you released and continues as a B rank towards you.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Taking advantage of the fact that the wave is slightly blocking our views, I wave the bird hand seal and cause spikes to erupt beneath you from every possible angle (except from above of course). The spikes would erupt as you are releasing the fire, catching you completely off guard. And accounting for the fact that my earlier wind technique nearly brought your structure cumbling down, it would be highly unlikely that you would notice the disturbance in the ground beneath. The disturbance if any could lead you to believe that it was caused already weakened crumbled-like earth structure.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Without pause nor hesitation I follow it up by performing four hand seals which causes a cage of sixteen pillars to rise from beneath and entrap you inside with shocking after-effects.

(Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

*As you expel your enourmous amount of water from your mouth which spreads out towards me however it would also spread out around you due to the layout of the land and the sheer amount would flow everywhere so it will render your connection with the ground useless preventing the ability to use the earth release technique, and as it neutralizes my lightning technique i change plan of action which would take a couple of seconds longer however due to the earth specialty i can formulate earth techniques quickly and then i create a massive golem of stone on a large enough scale to still stand tall against the water which acts like a barrier against the water

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique

Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

standing upon his head and looking upon you as you would be standing on the water and not being able to use your earth technique which would lead you to alteration of attack and the giant golem raises a fist and strikes down towards you whilst i then alter its initial weight with the :

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique

Damage poitns: N/A
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

resulting in the the fists dramatic increase of weight though speed is reduced abit due to its scale and weight gravity takes charge and brings the fist down by you in a matter of seconds. The attack is not directly aimed at you but rather near to create a huge splash that lifts you up into the air with it and maintaining eye contact and i imediately follow up with releasing compressed bullets of wind making it a hard chance of effectively dodging the attack due to the nature of the wind jutsu.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere

Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Iwabi:This battle will end soon but thankyou for a rather exciting battle its getting rather large in scale xD

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*As you expel your enourmous amount of water from your mouth which spreads out towards me however it would also spread out around you due to the layout of the land and the sheer amount would flow everywhere so it will render your connection with the ground useless preventing the ability to use the earth release technique, and as it neutralizes my lightning technique i change plan of action which would take a couple of seconds longer however due to the earth specialty i can formulate earth techniques quickly and then i create a massive golem of stone on a large enough scale to still stand tall against the water which acts like a barrier against the water

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique

Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

standing upon his head and looking upon you as you would be standing on the water and not being able to use your earth technique which would lead you to alteration of attack and the giant golem raises a fist and strikes down towards you whilst i then alter its initial weight with the :

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique

Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
    Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

resulting in the the fists dramatic increase of weight though speed is reduced abit due to its scale and weight gravity takes charge and brings the fist down by you in a matter of seconds. The attack is not directly aimed at you but rather near to create a huge splash that lifts you up into the air with it and maintaining eye contact and i imediately follow up with releasing compressed bullets of wind making it a hard chance of effectively dodging the attack due to the nature of the wind jutsu.

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Iwabi:This battle will end soon but thankyou for a rather exciting battle its getting rather large in scale xD

Upon the golems creation, I wave a few hand seals and cause blinding light to emit from the back of my body which ends up blinding you. The blinding would take place somewhere around the time that you decided to make the golem strike down near my vicinity.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As you enter your blind state, I throw two tagged kunais with their taggs burning set to detonate on your short range. One will be heading straight towards you while the other will be thrown in such a way that will rain down from above. Simultaneously, I manipulate the water beneath me and create a small wave which carries me at decent speeds towards you in a small arc manner from the left. Upon nearing your golem, I perform a jump off the wave and channel my chakra throughout my feet to run up your golem.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

As I run up the golem, I ready myself by unsheathing my sword and coming up behind you from your blind spot completely unknown to you, finishing it off by slicing your throat.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

It has been exciting indeed, thank you for such a fun battle.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Upon the golems creation, I wave a few hand seals and cause blinding light to emit from the back of my body which ends up blinding you. The blinding would take place somewhere around the time that you decided to make the golem strike down near my vicinity.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

As you enter your blind state, I throw two tagged kunais with their taggs burning set to detonate on your short range. One will be heading straight towards you while the other will be thrown in such a way that will rain down from above. Simultaneously, I manipulate the water beneath me and create a small wave which carries me at decent speeds towards you in a small arc manner from the left. Upon nearing your golem, I perform a jump off the wave and channel my chakra throughout my feet to run up your golem.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

As I run up the golem, I ready myself by unsheathing my sword and coming up behind you from your blind spot completely unknown to you, finishing it off by slicing your throat.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

It has been exciting indeed, thank you for such a fun battle.

*Iwabi watches mathias as he then suddenly releases a light from behind him in responce whilst the sight slowly fades Iwabi sends a kunai behind him and then quickly replaces himself with it*

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

*due to the kawarimi still keeping the form of the user when substituting until the last minute so you see a version of Iwabi holding his arm up infront of his eyes and asuming thats actually me as you then advance on your water it soon fades away with me jumping back to the top and though escaping the jutsus initial effect i have attained some blurred vision but not enough to prevent me from distinguishing your outline as your moving closer and Iwabi reacts with using the

reducing the weight in the arm dramatically so its 3xfaster and it manouvers its arm to slam into you and as it does Iwabi further manipulates his earth natured chakra to create spikes form from its palm so the inital impact will impale you to its hand and the golem then clenches to trap you in its grasp.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Iwabi:People may look down on substitution but in reality given the option of its use, it can be very resourceful and people shouldnt be ignorant to that

:scorps:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*Iwabi watches mathias as he then suddenly releases a light from behind him in responce whilst the sight slowly fades Iwabi sends a kunai behind him and then quickly replaces himself with it*

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Chakra Cost:5
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

*due to the kawarimi still keeping the form of the user when substituting until the last minute so you see a version of Iwabi holding his arm up infront of his eyes and asuming thats actually me as you then advance on your water it soon fades away with me jumping back to the top and though escaping the jutsus initial effect i have attained some blurred vision but not enough to prevent me from distinguishing your outline as your moving closer and Iwabi reacts with using the

reducing the weight in the arm dramatically so its 3xfaster and it manouvers its arm to slam into you and as it does Iwabi further manipulates his earth natured chakra to create spikes form from its palm so the inital impact will impale you to its hand and the golem then clenches to trap you in its grasp.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes

Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Iwabi:People may look down on substitution but in reality given the option of its use, it can be very resourceful and people shouldnt be ignorant to that

:scorps:

The moment I start running up the golem, both my kunais would have reached you and exploded. As they explode I notice a cloud of smoke appear with a kunai dropping to the ground in your place. Without any doubt I've figured out you used the substitution technique so I start looking all around me for the real you. With barely any time to spare I notice yourself attempting to strike me with your arm. Without hesitation I perform the snake hand seal and harden my skin to a steel-like quality to increase my defensive power.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Due to the increased speed of your strike, my only window of time was used on creating my defense. After your arm has slammed against me with no harm done thanks to my harden skin, I raise my knee while at the same time driving my elbow downwards at the same time which causes your arm to be trapped and be broken in half in the process. Thanks to the physical boost of my hardened skin this would be but an easy task to accomplish. The earth spike you release from your palm would end up being snapped in half by my defense.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

As you're currently in pain from your broken arm, in one swift motion I unleash a powerful lateral kick with my left leg aiming at your head, sending you flying towards your left with a fractured skull thanks to my enhanced phyical strength provided by "Earth Spear Technique".

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
    Charka cost: N/A
    Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The moment I start running up the golem, both my kunais would have reached you and exploded. As they explode I notice a cloud of smoke appear with a kunai dropping to the ground in your place. Without any doubt I've figured out you used the substitution technique so I start looking all around me for the real you. With barely any time to spare I notice yourself attempting to strike me with your arm. Without hesitation I perform the snake hand seal and harden my skin to a steel-like quality to increase my defensive power.

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Due to the increased speed of your strike, my only window of time was used on creating my defense. After your arm has slammed against me with no harm done thanks to my harden skin, I raise my knee while at the same time driving my elbow downwards at the same time which causes your arm to be trapped and be broken in half in the process. Thanks to the physical boost of my hardened skin this would be but an easy task to accomplish. The earth spike you release from your palm would end up being snapped in half by my defense.

(Kōsa Hō) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

As you're currently in pain from your broken arm, in one swift motion I unleash a powerful lateral kick with my left leg aiming at your head, sending you flying towards your left with a fractured skull thanks to my enhanced phyical strength provided by "Earth Spear Technique".

(Konoha Daisenkō) - Leaf Great Flash
    Charka cost: N/A
    Description: Similar to Tsunade’s Sky leg but the user user charges at their opponent and unleashes a powerful lateral kick aiming at the head that will send their opponent flying away.

*As you activate your earth spear the golem grabs you but the spikes become ineffective and by seing you survived i manipulate the golem to clutch you harder squeezing you and then he slams you down into the water very fast as the weight reduction wears off so the speed also increases as the gravitational effects activate from increase in weight and i then release a smoldering flame upon the fist whilst keeping an eye on you

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

and as it strikes you and the fist which now makes impact with the ground the water around you begins flooding in on you with boiling heat from the fire and then i maniulate the golem to release you floating to the surface and its hand then goes into the ground connecting with it and through that I then use the

creating in a 20 meter radius around the area of impact, a large amount of pillars to rise up from the ground and out of the water few meters which also lifts a exhaugsted you and creates platforms around the arm of the golem by which time i then jump down as i release from my mouth a wind style jutsu

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function

which shoot down onto the radius around the platform your on striking you and crumbling the platform back into the ground and at the same time iwabi Keeps the golem in reserve

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*As you activate your earth spear the golem grabs you but the spikes become ineffective and by seing you survived i manipulate the golem to clutch you harder squeezing you and then he slams you down into the water very fast as the weight reduction wears off so the speed also increases as the gravitational effects activate from increase in weight and i then release a smoldering flame upon the fist whilst keeping an eye on you

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

and as it strikes you and the fist which now makes impact with the ground the water around you begins flooding in on you with boiling heat from the fire and then i maniulate the golem to release you floating to the surface and its hand then goes into the ground connecting with it and through that I then use the

creating in a 20 meter radius around the area of impact, a large amount of pillars to rise up from the ground and out of the water few meters which also lifts a exhaugsted you and creates platforms around the arm of the golem by which time i then jump down as i release from my mouth a wind style jutsu

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function

which shoot down onto the radius around the platform your on striking you and crumbling the platform back into the ground and at the same time iwabi Keeps the golem in reserve
    As I feel the golem begin to squeeze me harder, I attempt to overpower the golem with my enhanced physical strength and manage to stretch both my elbows outwards and interlock my fingers together, and thus allowing me to perform the snake hand seal.

As the snake hand seal is formed, the golem's entire arm and anything within a short range radius around me that has physical contact becomes petrified and thereafter crumble down allowing me to be free'd from the golem's deadly grasp.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

As I notice the fire being released towards me, with barely any time to react, I deactivate my iron skin and create a Wind Rasengan in my left hand and a Destruction Torrent in my right. By forcing them together I create a water/wind vortex that heads towards the fire and cancel each other out. A huge mist of steam is created in the aftermath.

I then follow it up by releasing a stream of wind which then takes the form of a twister that heads towards your last known location clearing most of the mist as it travels forward.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I feel the golem begin to squeeze me harder, I attempt to overpower the golem with my enhanced physical strength and manage to stretch both my elbows outwards and interlock my fingers together, and thus allowing me to perform the snake hand seal.

As the snake hand seal is formed, the golem's entire arm and anything within a short range radius around me that has physical contact becomes petrified and thereafter crumble down allowing me to be free'd from the golem's deadly grasp.

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Range: short
    Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
    Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

As I notice the fire being released towards me, with barely any time to react, I deactivate my iron skin and create a Wind Rasengan in my left hand and a Destruction Torrent in my right. By forcing them together I create a water/wind vortex that heads towards the fire and cancel each other out. A huge mist of steam is created in the aftermath.

I then follow it up by releasing a stream of wind which then takes the form of a twister that heads towards your last known location clearing most of the mist as it travels forward.

*As Iwabi watches with his now returned sight, the unfolding events and as the mist forms he sees it clear quickly with a twister towards him and he then reacts accordingly

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball

Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

releasing a fireball that descends upon the twister engulfing it but being reduced to C rank it then continues down onto you as your falling down and directly behind that follow down two shadow clones

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

which one of them forms the

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

and the other one carefully prepares for your counter and to help defend and allow the Odama rasengan to follow through

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luciano Mansion

*As Iwabi watches with his now returned sight, the unfolding events and as the mist forms he sees it clear quickly with a twister towards him and he then reacts accordingly

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball

Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

releasing a fireball that descends upon the twister engulfing it but being reduced to C rank it then continues down onto you as your falling down and directly behind that follow down two shadow clones

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

which one of them forms the

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
    Note:Must already know rasengan.

and the other one carefully prepares for your counter and to help defend and allow the Odama rasengan to follow through
    Upon noticing the fire being released due to its mere size, I have estimated that it will overpower my wind and continue towards me so without hesitation, I gather water inside of my mouth and release a large sphere of water that heads towards the weakened fire, evaporates it and manages to continue as as a C rank.

The second the water is released I perform a single hand seal and create two clones, one on my left(Luffy) and the other on my right.(Zoro)

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The second the clones are made, Luffy creates a Rasen Shuriken in his hand and starts running towards all of you at great speed. While the clone is running, both Zoro and myself stay very vigilant to your movements and counters.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.