Quote Originally Posted by Iwabi View Post

*As Iwabi watches with his now returned sight, the unfolding events and as the mist forms he sees it clear quickly with a twister towards him and he then reacts accordingly

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball

Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

releasing a fireball that descends upon the twister engulfing it but being reduced to C rank it then continues down onto you as your falling down and directly behind that follow down two shadow clones

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed

which one of them forms the

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere

Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
Note:Must already know rasengan.

and the other one carefully prepares for your counter and to help defend and allow the Odama rasengan to follow through
Upon noticing the fire being released due to its mere size, I have estimated that it will overpower my wind and continue towards me so without hesitation, I gather water inside of my mouth and release a large sphere of water that heads towards the weakened fire, evaporates it and manages to continue as as a C rank.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

The second the water is released I perform a single hand seal and create two clones, one on my left(Luffy) and the other on my right.(Zoro)

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The second the clones are made, Luffy creates a Rasen Shuriken in his hand and starts running towards all of you at great speed. While the clone is running, both Zoro and myself stay very vigilant to your movements and counters.

(Fūton: Rasen Shuriken) - Wind Style: Spiraling Shuriken
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.