Re: Genjutsu training with Kakashi

Sorry I'm late, just was reading a new chapter in make out paradise

Space/Time & Necro Release Kamikage's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Uses Infinite Darkness genjutsu on both of you* Delve into the darkness...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Father of Life View Post
    Sorry I'm late, just was reading a new chapter in make out paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamikage View Post
    *Uses Infinite Darkness genjutsu on both of you* Delve into the darkness...
    Stop Spamming:sy:
    Its not your thread, you have no right to post here.
    Sorry for the Spam I'll delete my post if needed so^^

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

So redo the last genjutsu technique you learn

And I am reporting everyone who spammed in this thread unless it disappears in 5 minutes besides toshiros post

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

(Genjutsu: Kokohin) -Illusion Technique: False surrounding
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

*I focus my chakra, concentrate it and then make it a part of your clone by inserting my chakra into it, messing with its chakra flow and disturbing its five senses.
    I then mold my chakra in such a way that i control what the clone will see in the illusion and i change the surrounding trees into stone pillars and i make a house with roof and pillars which confuse your clone.*

How´s that?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

well that's a little over doing it as you may have seen in the Oringal Naruto when they where taking the written part of the Chuunin exams someone used a genjutsu to change the sign of the room so so you can make it that big or your opponent will notice its a genjutsu so try a smaller scale please

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

*I focus my chakra, concentrate it and then make it a part of your clone by inserting my chakra into it, messing with its chakra flow and disturbing its five senses.
    I then mold my chakra in such a way that i control what the clone will see in the illusion and i change the icha icha tactics you´re holding into a banana making the clone get shocked.*

There you go.:noc:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

well to be honest I'm on my phone so ido not know exactly how many lines of description but I doubt it is I have rules and if I didn't explain them I want four lines of description for each technique also I want you to answer a question while you re do it why would you change the Book that I am reading I don't have a problem with it but what made you choose the book?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

You said I could join :D

*I focus on your clone and try to tap into your clones chakra.I look at your clone and begin to channel my chakra into your clones own chakra making him decisive his vision.I begin to distrubt your clones chakra flow by changing his visions making him see things which aren't really there.I then distrubt his chakra making him see kakashi is holding a book about how to garden.*

I changes the book since it's the most believable thing if I made something change that is impossible it would be obvious it's a genjutsu

Edit:Sorry for this but i have found another teacher

Last edited by Lysander; 03-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Well i did four lines and why i chose that was simply to have something to change, this genjutsu changes something on a small scale like in battle for example you would pick out a kunai and i use this technique to make it look like a banana, i chose your book right now for a little comedic purpose but also to show that you would be able to do something like that in an actual battle.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Okay well good now I'm training you different post the next technique and tell me how you think you perform it then I'm going to tell you how I would want you to perform it

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Quote Originally Posted by ~Onizuka~ View Post
    Okay well good now I'm training you different post the next technique and tell me how you think you perform it then I'm going to tell you how I would want you to perform it.

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi Juusha) - Illusion Technique: Mist Servant
    Description:A Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real,
    the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear
    the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

(Magen: Narakumi) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.
    (Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    I focus my chakra and concentrate, i try to build it up in my body, once i feel i gathered enough, i bring it slowly up my brain, now i gotta use a genjutsu on you and i do that by flowing my chakra into your body.
    However, instead of focusing on slowly flowing it towards you, i do someting else, i project the chakra in my head like a wave, using my excellent chakra control, i do it like a wave to speed it up and before your clone knows it, he´s under a genjutsu of seeing me disappear while there is a whirlwind of sakura petals around me concealing me while i´m vanishing.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    I focus my chakra and concentrate, i try to build it up in my body, once i feel i gathered enough, i bring it slowly up my brain, now i gotta use a genjutsu on you and i do that by flowing my chakra into your body.
    However, instead of focusing on slowly flowing it towards you, i do someting else, i project the chakra in my head like a wave, using my excellent chakra control, i do it like a wave to speed it up and before your clone knows it, he´s under a genjutsu.
    Now, i mold the genjutsu in such a way that he sees a servant coming to him but instead is a flying kunai with paperbomb that will explode when it gets close.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi Juusha) - Illusion Technique: Mist Servant
    However, instead of focusing on slowly flowing it towards you, i do someting else, i project the chakra in my head like a wave, using my excellent chakra control, i do it like a wave to speed it up and before your clone knows it, he´s under a genjutsu. For this genjutsu, i will make the clone see not one servat but alot of them and as they run towards your clone i throw a kunai with paperbomb and your clone sees the servants all throwing their own kunais with paperbomb which gets it confused to think they´re capable of attacking, i will make one of the servants throw a punch which your clone will think of defending but he doesn´t see that i thrown a kunai that stabs him.

(Magen: Narakumi) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    However, instead of focusing on slowly flowing it towards you, i do someting else, i project the chakra in my head like a wave, using my excellent chakra control, i do it like a wave to speed it up and before your clone knows it, he´s under a genjutsu. For this genjutsu, i focus my chakra in such a way that i get your clone to view spinning whirlwind of leaves that gets it confused, i use my chakra to make te clone feel confused and dizzy, subtly telling it it´s getting sleepy and before you know it, the clone is asleep.

This is how i would do it, tell me how you want me to do it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

I wanted only the next technique but that works underneath each technique tell me how you would perform it and provide me a picture of the technique

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Quote Originally Posted by ~Onizuka~ View Post
    I wanted only the next technique but that works underneath each technique tell me how you would perform it and provide me a picture of the technique
    I don´t get it, i just performed it.-_-
    If it´s pictures you want, here you have it.

Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape

Illusion Technique: Servant
    No Picture here

Illusion Technique: Mist Servant

Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing