This user has no status.

[New Gen Tournament] Piccolosan Vs Zoro

• Reis rules and restrictions.
    • Custom Jutsus are not allowed.
    • Custom Elements are not allowed
    • No edits or re-do moves.
    • * * *Nin, Gen, Tai *and Base 5 ONLY*

Terrain-Plain Field- Mid Range

I will be using my Majuub bio in sig. Post your bio and I shall make my move.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [New Gen Tournament] Piccolosan Vs Zoro

I will be using my Neji bio ^^
    Good luck and have fun

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I quickly create a huge fire wall that is rushing toward you:
    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As it gets near you, the sound and size of the fire will take your attention and I quickly trap you down by your legs:
    (Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

As you are surprised by this I quickly release two piercing lightning right at you, that would catch up to the fire as lightning is pretty fast and hit you about the same time:
    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    I quickly create a huge fire wall that is rushing toward you:
    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As it gets near you, the sound and size of the fire will take your attention and I quickly trap you down by your legs:
    (Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

As you are surprised by this I quickly release two piercing lightning right at you, that would catch up to the fire as lightning is pretty fast and hit you about the same time:
    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: Two powerful lightning blasts.This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
    The moment I see you form the horse handseal I immediately believe that the most likely jutsu you will use is Majestic Annihilation. Then notice it I form a plan quickly in my head. I also note your location and as soon as the fire leaves your mouth both our visions are obstructed from eachother so I quickly go underground. I go fairly deep and out of sight. I make sure that I go underground once we definitively cannot see eachother anymore.

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

As I go underground having previously noted your location and feeling you with the earth due to the technique I used. I create spikes that emerge behind you incredibly quickly aimed at the middle of your spinal column and hips from the back. This would be as the spikes are suppose to be emerging at my formal location giving you no time to defend, as I do this I slightly move to the side a few meters. The spikes come out behind you unexpectedly since I am suppose to be dead thus catching you off-guard.
    (Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

As soon as my jutsu impales you I emerge from the ground quickly while attentively looking towards you while creating rain around us so I can always sense your location no matter where you are. And to assure myself your dead.
    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I am about to do my lightning jutsu I quickly hear loud cracks, as this is thick rocks it would make more noise, of course this sound is familiar because I encountered it before and know something from below is coming up. Surprised I continue with lightning but I switch it up and create lightning all around me:
    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As the lightning goes all around me and destroys your rock, I quickly think of how you could have escaped. Then I release that going underground was the only way to dodge the fire, quickly I release a huge amount of chakra below me and great a swamp as deep and wide as I can all around me:
    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the swamp is created all around me except the piece of earth I am standing on, the swamp would be created all around you and flood the tunnel you dug. This would trap you as you would come up after you perform your rock jutsu in my chakra filled swamp and you would drawn...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    As I am about to do my lightning jutsu I quickly hear loud cracks, as this is thick rocks it would make more noise, of course this sound is familiar because I encountered it before and know something from below is coming up. Surprised I continue with lightning but I switch it up and create lightning all around me:
    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As the lightning goes all around me and destroys your rock, I quickly think of how you could have escaped. Then I release that going underground was the only way to dodge the fire, quickly I release a huge amount of chakra below me and great a swamp as deep and wide as I can all around me:
    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

As the swamp is created all around me except the piece of earth I am standing on, the swamp would be created all around you and flood the tunnel you dug. This would trap you as you would come up after you perform your rock jutsu in my chakra filled swamp and you would drawn...
    Note: I would be emerged as you are on the verge of using swamp since it requires two handseals.

As I emerge I see you perform the Tiger handseal I emerge to your left fairly far from your previous techniques thus you would not really know where to create the swamp until I emerged but since you did before hand it would be off a little. As soon as I feel that the earth beneath me is getting wetter I immediately channel my chakra down and create a massive pillar that launches me upwards straight into the air. The pillar is four by four meters and fifteen meters high. I go up extremely quickly as you stand on top of your piece of earth.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The moment I use my moving earth core I immediately focus Fuuton chakra chakra into my arm to my finger and swing my arm forwards releasing it right after your swamp is formed forcing you to defend against it once you have finished your swamp and my rampart is rising. I aim the blade so that it would cut through your chest from your right shoulder down to your left hip. You are standing on a small strip of earth so dodging it is out of the option since you would have to go into the swamp to do so.
    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.