Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Re: [New Gen Tournament] - ~Crow~ Vs McKnockout

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    Ill be using Gaara, without his gourd.

gl&hf ^^
    Dodai: Here we meet again, old friend.

Dodai starts off by creating a rush of water underneath you which rises up around you forming a spherical shape which is filled on the inside with water trapping you inside of it.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Afterwards Dodai strings a set of handseals causing 4 massive pillars to burst out of the ground in an "X" formation around you, releasing lightning within the formation which would be enough to paralyze you and since you are soaked with water it will work even faster.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

With no time to waste, Dodai releases his wind chakra into the sky causing clouds to gather and form a Large hurricane to descend from the sky towards you from above, at an angel behind you not directly above you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Release: Severing Pressure
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    Dodai: Here we meet again, old friend.

Dodai starts off by creating a rush of water underneath you which rises up around you forming a spherical shape which is filled on the inside with water trapping you inside of it.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Afterwards Dodai strings a set of handseals causing 4 massive pillars to burst out of the ground in an "X" formation around you, releasing lightning within the formation which would be enough to paralyze you and since you are soaked with water it will work even faster.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

With no time to waste, Dodai releases his wind chakra into the sky causing clouds to gather and form a Large hurricane to descend from the sky towards you from above, at an angel behind you not directly above you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Release: Severing Pressure
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

*I watch you intently as your perform your handseals and as the water begins to rises up around me, I clap my hands together using..

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

using it as an earth rampart to rise/lift me out of the water, however, I do not get pierced by the huge pillars. Since this is my own technique, I manipulate the spikes to rise out from the ground at an angle with me on the side of it infusing chakra in my feet to adhere to the spike. And as your lightning pillars begins to rise afterwards (if you choose to use them), they are immediately destroyed by the emergence of my vast spike field - that is, before they have the chance to discharge lightning. However given that it is a large scale technique the spikes not only get me out of the water and destroy your lightning pillars, but also emerge at your location at the same time. This should happen about the same time as you create your lightning pillars, so as soon as they are created you are pierced by the humongous spikes. Or, at least, interrupted.

Without wasting a moment, I clap my hands together again summoning a large amount of water above you as you deal with my huge spikes. And as the water is summoned, immediately following up by chaining together another two quick handseals using some of the summoned water to spawn a huge shark missile to be launched at you with great force. This shark missile can be directed towards you if you change your direction.

From start to finish, I monitor your movements closely; waiting for your inevitable counter.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

Quote Originally Posted by McKnockout View Post
    *I watch you intently as your perform your handseals and as the water begins to rises up around me, I clap my hands together using..

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

using it as an earth rampart to rise/lift me out of the water, however, I do not get pierced by the huge pillars. Since this is my own technique, I manipulate the spikes to rise out from the ground at an angle with me on the side of it infusing chakra in my feet to adhere to the spike. And as your lightning pillars begins to rise afterwards (if you choose to use them), they are immediately destroyed by the emergence of my vast spike field - that is, before they have the chance to discharge lightning. However given that it is a large scale technique the spikes not only get me out of the water and destroy your lightning pillars, but also emerge at your location at the same time. This should happen about the same time as you create your lightning pillars, so as soon as they are created you are pierced by the humongous spikes. Or, at least, interrupted.

Without wasting a moment, I clap my hands together again summoning a large amount of water above you as you deal with my huge spikes. And as the water is summoned, immediately following up by chaining together another two quick handseals using some of the summoned water to spawn a huge shark missile to be launched at you with great force. This shark missile can be directed towards you if you change your direction.

From start to finish, I monitor your movements closely; waiting for your inevitable counter.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques.
    You sure like to write a lot -.- i think there are a few inaccurate things in your move but i'll leave that to Minato, the one thing i'm sure of is that the water of storm upheaval isn't enough to form the shark as stated by Izanami.

As i feel slight vibrations in the ground beneath me suspecting it's an earth technique, as the Earth just starts rising up i counter swiftly by releasing a wave of electricity that spreads through the ground and destroys the Earth spike(s) since the lightning is one rank lower than the Earth technique and given it's superiority to the Earth element the Lightning would destroy the Earth technique before it rises to a considerably large height, The lightning will vanish after hitting the Earth before the water gets to it and conducts it since there would be no lightning left.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Hearing the water rush above me as the water is created as well as seeing it's shadow on the ground, I stitch my hand to my left punching a large vortex of wind into the ground at an angle, in which it creates a massive pressure in the air pushing me to the right side of my position fast as the Pressure of air accelerates my speed, also to get a glimpse of your location since the Earth would be in between us there wouldn't be any way for you to monitor my location, however as soon as i push myself to the right catching your location as you are standing on a large pillar of earth, the wind also pushes me out of the water shark's range however not getting out of Mid range.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Release: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Immediately as i see you, i swiftly form seals causing the Earth that you are standing on and the normal ground within 5 meters around you to turn into a Swamp grasping you since you are attached to it as you and the muddy substance from the Earth falls onto the ground from high above as you are pinned into it due to the mud's sticky proprieties as i watch your counter.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ceeeeeebs

Quote Originally Posted by ~Crow~ View Post
    You sure like to write a lot -.- i think there are a few inaccurate things in your move but i'll leave that to Minato, the one thing i'm sure of is that the water of storm upheaval isn't enough to form the shark as stated by Izanami.

As i feel slight vibrations in the ground beneath me suspecting it's an earth technique, as the Earth just starts rising up i counter swiftly by releasing a wave of electricity that spreads through the ground and destroys the Earth spike(s) since the lightning is one rank lower than the Earth technique and given it's superiority to the Earth element the Lightning would destroy the Earth technique before it rises to a considerably large height, The lightning will vanish after hitting the Earth before the water gets to it and conducts it since there would be no lightning left.

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Hearing the water rush above me as the water is created as well as seeing it's shadow on the ground, I stitch my hand to my left punching a large vortex of wind into the ground at an angle, in which it creates a massive pressure in the air pushing me to the right side of my position fast as the Pressure of air accelerates my speed, also to get a glimpse of your location since the Earth would be in between us there wouldn't be any way for you to monitor my location, however as soon as i push myself to the right catching your location as you are standing on a large pillar of earth, the wind also pushes me out of the water shark's range however not getting out of Mid range.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Release: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

Immediately as i see you, i swiftly form seals causing the Earth that you are standing on and the normal ground within 5 meters around you to turn into a Swamp grasping you since you are attached to it as you and the muddy substance from the Earth falls onto the ground from high above as you are pinned into it due to the mud's sticky proprieties as i watch your counter.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Ive seen ppl use it like that before. Plus, it does say it summons "a massive amount of water". But yeah, leave it to Minato.

*I monitor your movements closely. The fact that you used a lightning jutsu to destroy my earth spikes, allows me to locate your location - due to the sound of the spikes getting destroyed, plus the resulting debris. The spikes near you are destroyed, but I doubt you'd be able to destroy the whole/vast field of spikes I created (i.e. at my location and behind you, etc.). The spikes near you are destroyed "before it rises to a considerably large height" and the spikes at my location are allowed to grow to their maximum height unhindered by your lightning. In short I can easily see/locate you, since 1. Im higher up then you (vantage point) 2. I can hear what you've done. 3. Can easily locate the debris you created.

Anyways, as soon as my water is summoned above you I see you suddenly fly to your right as you do a punching motion (I instantly know you used Hurricane fist or something similar). So, in response, I perform a single, quick handseal using..

(Futon: Kibishii Shippuu Kabe) - Wind Release: Severe Hurricane Wall
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Creating a powerful hurricane to form around you in mid air as soon as you avoid my water summoning. The result is that, a powerful hurricane forms around you which slices you and drags you back towards the falling water i.e. you lose control of your body as you're caught in the vacuum created by the hurricane. This is used mainly to distract you so thus, you are unable to use your swamp tech.

Without wasting a moment, I clap my hands together using..

(Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Summoning even more water to the field (i.e. at your location) but this time, beneath you. That is, a large pool of gushing water suddenly lifts up/bursts from underneath you. As the water surges upwards underneath you, I manipulate the water in the pool to shoot about ten water bullets towards you. The water bullets then form into a water dragon that attacks you and brings you crashing down into the ground dealing severe damage. By now, the water summoned above you from before has probably already hit you.

I quickly follow up by performing a single handseal using..

(Suiton: Uramiame no Jutsu) - Water Release: Grudge Rain Technique
    Damage points: N/A (-15 per turn the target remains in the water)
    Description: The user will first perform Dog hand seal and then the user create a large storm cloud, which in turn produces rain. The large amount of rain then turns into a large wave of water and sweeps the enemy off their feet. While the targets are trapped in the water, their chakra will slowly be drained away. Chakra draining properties last for two turns.

Creating huge storm clouds to form above you which in turn produces an immense downpour of rain. So huge in fact, that it floods the area/ground near you in seconds (as seen in the anime), adding even more water to the battlefield as well as wetting you. I then manipulate the large water source that has been formed, to form into a huge wave of water from behind your location which will crash into you if you land onto the ground/water. But in this instant, you're in mid air, so the water wave does not affect you; its just passes by underneath you (from behind) - this jutsu just creates a lot of water.

Again, I monitor your movement closely, from start to finish.

Last edited by McKnockout; 03-20-2012 at 06:49 AM.