Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    De-rust me.

    Rei's R&R
    Mid-range
    All allowed.
    Nibi bio
    Terrain: Unimportant plain.
    You decide who goes first.
     
         

  2. #2
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    *Rises my hand*
    Me !!
    I will go first
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    sorry bro but.. komo amatsukami
    hehe just fun
     
         

  4. #4
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    No spam please
     
         

  5. #5
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Fine by me state your bio.
     
         

  6. #6
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    Fine by me state your bio.
    Dante Biography.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    you could have started in that post, you were taking the first move!
     
         

  8. #8
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    you could have started in that post, you were taking the first move!
    Oh sorry about that
    Dante : Nice to meet you Yugito it's really an honor ^_^

    As Dante Says that words He performs the [ Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger] Hand seals creating sixteen pillar around you surrounding you creatig a giant oven trapping you within it.
    (Raiton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) – Lightning Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Monkey → Horse → Tiger the user will create a even more powerful version of lightning release: four pillar bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven to trap the enemy. It is often used after Earth Release: Mud Fall to cover the enemy target in mud and then follow up with using Fire release: Firing Biscuit, creating flames in the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.


    Afterwards Dante creates a flow of gushing water underneath you trapping you within a sphere of water causing you to be binding on your place not able to move mixing the water with the lightning causing you to be shocked to the death.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source.



    Following up without any hesitating by performing the Ram hand seal creating large ant lion underneath you which starts to suck anything from you till long range to the middle of the pit which is underneath you.
    (Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.


     
         

  9. #9
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    As the pillars emerge, I activate:

    (Kemushi waza: Hari no Senseitivo) Caterpillar arts: Sensitive Hairs
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: C
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 0
    Description: By infusing chakra into their nerves beneath the skin and nearby the hair all around the body, the user will gain an extra sensible sense of touch. Being able to sense changes in air currents, vibrations on the earth and differences in temperature.
    Notes: last up to 5 turns, can be used 2 times per battleand must wait 3 turns before hairs can be infused again..
    Notes: must have signed Caterpillar contract.

    Followed by:


    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

    As I leap into the ground in front of me stealthily hiding within it at a depth in which the lightning won't hurt me. Utilizing my sense of touch and remebering your last position, I rush with all my speed towards that spot, by this time you would performing the gushing water prison, thinking you got me. But I catch you off guard as I raise behind you instantly rush through three handseals and perform:

    (Chakra No Mesu) : Chakra Scalpel
    Rank: B
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Range:Short
    Description:A more advanced medical jutsu that is used as a blade during surgery, so the skin does not have to be cut, and surgery can be performed simply without having to wait for external wounds to heal after the procedure is over. Used for surgical procedures, however this can be used in battle also.When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

    Then I make a palm crush from both sides that would cut the intercostal muscles, making breathing almost impossible while at the same time shocking you and overwhelming you. I then continue by sliding my hands to the bottom of your spine, slicing cleanly all in that way. like your kidenys, blood vessels (not important ones for your luck), lateral abdominals, etc. Finishing off by cutting barely above the the coxis, cutting your spine and leaving you handicapped of both legs.
     
         

  10. #10
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    As the pillars emerge, I activate:

    (Kemushi waza: Hari no Senseitivo) Caterpillar arts: Sensitive Hairs
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: C
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 0
    Description: By infusing chakra into their nerves beneath the skin and nearby the hair all around the body, the user will gain an extra sensible sense of touch. Being able to sense changes in air currents, vibrations on the earth and differences in temperature.
    Notes: last up to 5 turns, can be used 2 times per battleand must wait 3 turns before hairs can be infused again..
    Notes: must have signed Caterpillar contract.

    Followed by:


    (Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

    As I leap into the ground in front of me stealthily hiding within it at a depth in which the lightning won't hurt me. Utilizing my sense of touch and remebering your last position, I rush with all my speed towards that spot, by this time you would performing the gushing water prison, thinking you got me. But I catch you off guard as I raise behind you instantly rush through three handseals and perform:

    (Chakra No Mesu) : Chakra Scalpel
    Rank: B
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Range:Short
    Description:A more advanced medical jutsu that is used as a blade during surgery, so the skin does not have to be cut, and surgery can be performed simply without having to wait for external wounds to heal after the procedure is over. Used for surgical procedures, however this can be used in battle also.When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

    Then I make a palm crush from both sides that would cut the intercostal muscles, making breathing almost impossible while at the same time shocking you and overwhelming you. I then continue by sliding my hands to the bottom of your spine, slicing cleanly all in that way. like your kidenys, blood vessels (not important ones for your luck), lateral abdominals, etc. Finishing off by cutting barely above the the coxis, cutting your spine and leaving you handicapped of both legs.
    You won't be able to go underground as i will make the water as you finish activating the sensing technique as you saied as the pillars emerges you activate it and i will make the water technique as I finish making the hand seals and creating the pillars and as the water does not requires any hand seals i would finish it as you start to go underground so you won't be able to go underground as the water will trap you in it and as the water traps you the lightning will shock you and the ant lion will suck you.
    Please edit your move
     
         

  11. #11
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Kamishiro- View Post
    You won't be able to go underground as i will make the water as you finish activating the sensing technique as you saied as the pillars emerges you activate it and i will make the water technique as I finish making the hand seals and creating the pillars and as the water does not requires any hand seals i would finish it as you start to go underground so you won't be able to go underground as the water will trap you in it and as the water traps you the lightning will shock you and the ant lion will suck you.
    Please edit your move
    let us begin with the long list of things of why my move is right. I said as the pillars emerge, given their size and the time it would take for the whole oven to be formed my technique, which doesn't require any handseals would activate and the moment it did I moved from my previous location, which you can't see becase of the oven itself. Then, although the technique doesn't say so it does require handseals, ask the mods. Even if it didn't neeed you would create the water where I was, BEFORE, not at my current forwards position and as i reach the ground. Then, as you would have to shape the water into a prison the technique would be finish and you would do the antlion technique. Given the fact this technique allows me to travel through the ground at quite some speed (let alone I said that I went full speed towards you) I would reach you before the antlion would be completed avoiding being sucked.
     
         

  12. #12
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    let us begin with the long list of things of why my move is right. I said as the pillars emerge, given their size and the time it would take for the whole oven to be formed my technique, which doesn't require any handseals would activate and the moment it did I moved from my previous location, which you can't see becase of the oven itself. Then, although the technique doesn't say so it does require handseals, ask the mods. Even if it didn't neeed you would create the water where I was, BEFORE, not at my current forwards position and as i reach the ground. Then, as you would have to shape the water into a prison the technique would be finish and you would do the antlion technique. Given the fact this technique allows me to travel through the ground at quite some speed (let alone I said that I went full speed towards you) I would reach you before the antlion would be completed avoiding being sucked.
    I have asked a senior sensei and he told me that i am right i would make the water just before you go underground so that means that the water will trap you before go underground which means you are going to be sucked till death.
    Anyways.

    As i complete creating the oven and i hear no sound of screaming as if you got trapped you will be shocked and that will cause you to scream due to the shock so by that i know that you somehow escape from the oven and that means that you went underground as there isn't anyway else to escape from the oven.So without losing any minute I create a lot of gigantic pillar which emerges from the deep of the ground hitting you and shooting you upwards smashing your body and probably causing you to faint or even die so as you are fainted/dead i shoot 2 powerful lightning spears killing you if you aren't dead.


    (Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars

    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.


    (Raiton: Gian) - Lightning Style: False Darkness

    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.
     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 03-15-2012 at 06:49 PM.

  13. #13
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Wonder why not my screams would be muffled by the soujnd of the crackling lightning within the oven...
    *sigh* Specify, would create the pillars within the range of the of the oven or around it? Meh, it doesn't matter anyways.

    As the first pillars begin to raise, I feel their vibration through the ground as they rise, giving me a prelude of their appearance and approximate area of where they will hit. Therefore, dodging them making a crescent, I decide to strike you from the left while still going at all my speed. I then pounce from ground on your left and activate:

    (Nibi Fukanzen Henji no Justu) - Two Tailed Initial Transformation Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: (+40 for chakra burst) (+10 to Fire and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Yugito Nii roars and creates a small ranged dark blue chakra burst that can push back targets in close vicinity and rises up into the sky in a coloumn and then she gains a dark blue chakra shroud covering her body and two tails. The shroud itself grows ears much like a cats and grows larger nails presumably from the nail growth technique. The chakra shroud burns an opponent who touches it, much like fire making close combat with Yugito Nii very tough. Whilst in this form she gets a extra boost to her fire and taijutsu techniques.
    Note: The transformation lasts a maximum of 4 turns.

    Not a milisecond afterwards and while you are overwhelmed by the shockwave, I release at the same time all 6 first gates:

    (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: (+7 per hit) (-7 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Healing which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    (Seimon) - The Gate of Pain
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: (+10 per hit) (-10 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Pain which is located in the Spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. Use of technique results in minor muscle tissue to tear on use.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    Kaito...where are the rest of gate activation techniques?? they dissapeared! 4th, 5th and 6th gate are not in the forum!!


    Utilizing my speed and strength in this stage I skip on the ground with my right feet being sent to my left being that diagonally to your left behind you. Then I pivot on my left feet to attack you clawing your head off your neck with a swipe of my left arm.

    Yuugito: You didn't even deserve to see this form, scum.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Goro Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Goro Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Los Noches
    Posts
    15,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: De-rust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    Wonder why not my screams would be muffled by the soujnd of the crackling lightning within the oven...
    *sigh* Specify, would create the pillars within the range of the of the oven or around it? Meh, it doesn't matter anyways.

    As the first pillars begin to raise, I feel their vibration through the ground as they rise, giving me a prelude of their appearance and approximate area of where they will hit. Therefore, dodging them making a crescent, I decide to strike you from the left while still going at all my speed. I then pounce from ground on your left and activate:

    (Nibi Fukanzen Henji no Justu) - Two Tailed Initial Transformation Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: (+40 for chakra burst) (+10 to Fire and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Yugito Nii roars and creates a small ranged dark blue chakra burst that can push back targets in close vicinity and rises up into the sky in a coloumn and then she gains a dark blue chakra shroud covering her body and two tails. The shroud itself grows ears much like a cats and grows larger nails presumably from the nail growth technique. The chakra shroud burns an opponent who touches it, much like fire making close combat with Yugito Nii very tough. Whilst in this form she gets a extra boost to her fire and taijutsu techniques.
    Note: The transformation lasts a maximum of 4 turns.

    Not a milisecond afterwards and while you are overwhelmed by the shockwave, I release at the same time all 6 first gates:

    (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: (+7 per hit) (-7 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Healing which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    (Seimon) - The Gate of Pain
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: (+10 per hit) (-10 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Pain which is located in the Spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. Use of technique results in minor muscle tissue to tear on use.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    Kaito...where are the rest of gate activation techniques?? they dissapeared! 4th, 5th and 6th gate are not in the forum!!


    Utilizing my speed and strength in this stage I skip on the ground with my right feet being sent to my left being that diagonally to your left behind you. Then I pivot on my left feet to attack you clawing your head off your neck with a swipe of my left arm.

    Yuugito: You didn't even deserve to see this form, scum.
    ^^ BAMF^^
     
         

  15. #15
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seven-Scaled boy View Post
    Wonder why not my screams would be muffled by the soujnd of the crackling lightning within the oven...
    *sigh* Specify, would create the pillars within the range of the of the oven or around it? Meh, it doesn't matter anyways.

    As the first pillars begin to raise, I feel their vibration through the ground as they rise, giving me a prelude of their appearance and approximate area of where they will hit. Therefore, dodging them making a crescent, I decide to strike you from the left while still going at all my speed. I then pounce from ground on your left and activate:

    (Nibi Fukanzen Henji no Justu) - Two Tailed Initial Transformation Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: (+40 for chakra burst) (+10 to Fire and Taijutsu Techniques)
    Description: When the incomplete form is activated, Yugito Nii roars and creates a small ranged dark blue chakra burst that can push back targets in close vicinity and rises up into the sky in a coloumn and then she gains a dark blue chakra shroud covering her body and two tails. The shroud itself grows ears much like a cats and grows larger nails presumably from the nail growth technique. The chakra shroud burns an opponent who touches it, much like fire making close combat with Yugito Nii very tough. Whilst in this form she gets a extra boost to her fire and taijutsu techniques.
    Note: The transformation lasts a maximum of 4 turns.

    Not a milisecond afterwards and while you are overwhelmed by the shockwave, I release at the same time all 6 first gates:

    (Kaimon) - The Gate of Opening
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: (+5 per hit) (-5 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates The Gate of Opening which is located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    (Kyūmon) - The Gate of Healing
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: (+7 per hit) (-7 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Healing which is located in the brain. Forcibly increases one's physical strength and temporarily re-energizes the body.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    (Seimon) - The Gate of Pain
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: (+10 per hit) (-10 per turn to user)
    Description: The user activates the Gate of Pain which is located in the Spinal cord. Increases the user's speed and power. Use of technique results in minor muscle tissue to tear on use.
    Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

    Kaito...where are the rest of gate activation techniques?? they dissapeared! 4th, 5th and 6th gate are not in the forum!!


    Utilizing my speed and strength in this stage I skip on the ground with my right feet being sent to my left being that diagonally to your left behind you. Then I pivot on my left feet to attack you clawing your head off your neck with a swipe of my left arm.

    Yuugito: You didn't even deserve to see this form, scum.
    *As i see nothing bursts out of the ground i know that the pillars failed hitting you and pushing you backwards so i cancel doing the Lightning and quickly create two clones and we stands on a triangle transformation covering all of the 360 degrees.*

    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

    Rank:B
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

    *As one of my clones notices you emerging from the ground and beginning to activate the in complete form He quickly slams his hands on the ground releasing lightning chakra to the ground sending an electric current rasing towards you through the earth.*
    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet
    of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

    *As me and my other clones notice my clone that is facing you slamming his hand on the ground we turns our body to face you so that a clone will be behind me and one on my right and without losing any minute I performs the Ram hand seal summoning a giant lid above you that longs till long range behind you.*

    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid

    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

     
         

  16. #16
    The Seven-Scaled boy's Avatar
    Status
    The Seven-Scaled boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    back of the world
    Posts
    9,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: De-rust me.

    Give me a damn break! You can pull off that many jutsus? Kage bunshin and then banquet of lightning? All before I can reach you from the ground? Remember you should have waited for all of the pillars to rise, analyse them and also split the chakra etc etc etc. All of this before I can rush with all my speed towards you...cheesy. Also there is a small row of handseals for the banquet of lightning, Cali told me once. Not to add the dual shockwave bijuu + 6th gate. Nothing changes, all is the same barring the fact there's more of you.

    Now onto details, My shockwave of energy has +40 energy and pushed air. 40 damage vs 40, gets cancelled. You guys get kncoked back the secondary shockwave leaving you exposed. and in an intesne shock. My speed quickly overwhelms you in this state. Seeing there are more of you, I just decide to attack you all head's first not making the pivot. I simpy swipe heads first through the clone to your left and as I continue I extend my tails and aim to stab the clone which would be behind you and the real you (not me knowing until you get stabbed) and then I end ramming onto the last clone. Kiling you all. Noticing you're the real deal and not a clone, I manipulate my tail and crash you heads first onto the ground. The lid is ineffective as I run towards you it falls yet, I am unharmed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •