Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

Re: NineVision teaches me his customs!

hello Nafan.

Here is the deal as discussed prior.

Anyways since you don't have any customs at the moment, I believe you do require to make a thread just like everyone else once you learn it from me on your own thread. However please do not post on my thread as I will include you on it once the training is over.

Deal?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't trust people who don't
    like Rock Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by NineVision View Post
    hello Nafan.

Here is the deal as discussed prior.

Anyways since you don't have any customs at the moment, I believe you do require to make a thread just like everyone else once you learn it from me on your own thread. However please do not post on my thread as I will include you on it once the training is over.

Deal?
    Okay deal.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, let me give you a brief description. This jutsu is based on fuuton chakra and it's a bit different that the ones you are learning now or in the future. It is required to be used through the legs/feet. But you have to be first moving as in either fowards or backwards. With that said lets pick up a light jog.

Jogs away from nafan.

Follow me and catch up.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Alright, let me give you a brief description. This jutsu is based on fuuton chakra and it's a bit different that the ones you are learning now or in the future. It is required to be used through the legs/feet. But you have to be first moving as in either fowards or backwards. With that said lets pick up a light jog.

Jogs away from nafan.

Follow me and catch up.
    Okay.

-I start to slowly jog just behide NineVision.-

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, get beside me as if you try to perform this jutsu you will injure us both when ran into me.........

As your doing this I want you to focus on you fuuton chakra and gather it. However make sure it's not erratic as it might be while your running. Make your chakra dense as possible as you will need it to explode off your feet. let me know when you have it gathered.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Now, get beside me as if you try to perform this jutsu you will injure us both when ran into me.........

As your doing this I want you to focus on you fuuton chakra and gather it. However make sure it's not erratic as it might be while your running. Make your chakra dense as possible as you will need it to explode off your feet. let me know when you have it gathered.
    -As I am behide you, I run up just beside you. Once doing this I focus my fuuton chakra, also making sure I make it as dense as much as I can, for what is about to come.-

^^

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright, you see that tree over there?

I want you to release your chakra through you feet whenever you are ready. Keep in mind that soon as you release it, it will shoot you to where you need to go in a split second at the speed of sound. Therefore you have to aim towards the tree but right beside it. The force of yourself will injure you badly if you run into the tree.

Now let me see you do this.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Alright, you see that tree over there?

I want you to release your chakra through you feet whenever you are ready. Keep in mind that soon as you release it, it will shoot you to where you need to go in a split second at the speed of sound. Therefore you have to aim towards the tree but right beside it. The force of yourself will injure you badly if you run into the tree.

Now let me see you do this.
    -I start by releasing my chakra though my feet, as soon as I do. I shoot off at the speed of sound, also making sure I do not aim myself at the tree, making sure I run right beside it. Now I am leaning on the tree.-

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent!

Now, a few things i want you to keep in mind.
    -You can only use this twice per battle.
    -You can use it both times during your turn but counts as 2 moves in that turn
    -You can't use it to fly or use it in the air
    -You have to be moving before you use this jutsu. Can't stand still and use it.

Also additionally, the way it works your almost gliding. So swamp of the underworld would not slow you down. However, if some how your opponent put up a wall or something to obstruct your line of sight you will hit it, causing you damage.

Also dojutsu users and sound/sensory ninja's can see this movement but will lose your movements towards the end so it will be an element of suprise. A non dojutsu users won't be able to see you at all.

Is that clear?

This is what you just performed

(Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
    Note: Can only be taught by NineVision

Also make sure when your releasing your chakra understand that if you use too much chakra in short range it will over shoot you. So keep that in mind. Eventhough you only are able to use this jutsu two times, it's best to use it on one turn. We will excersize this now.

*Runs to long range*
    *Creates Clone*

Now I want you to use this jutsu twice to get to the clone and slice his neck off with your kunai. Run either right or left and use the jutsu once and pivot at mid range. And come at him like an arch. This way any dojutsu users would lose your movements towards the end of the first time you use this jutsu. Then lose all track of you on your 2nd use. Got it? Now execute!

*Clone Activates 1T sharingan and watches closely*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    like Rock Lee.

Excellent!

Now, a few things i want you to keep in mind.
    -You can only use this twice per battle.
    -You can use it both times during your turn but counts as 2 moves in that turn
    -You can't use it to fly or use it in the air
    -You have to be moving before you use this jutsu. Can't stand still and use it.

Also additionally, the way it works your almost gliding. So swamp of the underworld would not slow you down. However, if some how your opponent put up a wall or something to obstruct your line of sight you will hit it, causing you damage.

Also dojutsu users and sound/sensory ninja's can see this movement but will lose your movements towards the end so it will be an element of suprise. A non dojutsu users won't be able to see you at all.

Is that clear?

This is what you just performed

Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed

Also make sure when your releasing your chakra understand that if you use too much chakra in short range it will over shoot you. So keep that in mind. Eventhough you only are able to use this jutsu two times, it's best to use it on one turn. We will excersize this now.

*Runs to long range*
    *Creates Clone*

Now I want you to use this jutsu twice to get to the clone and slice his neck off with your kunai. Run either right or left and use the jutsu once and pivot at mid range. And come at him like an arch. This way any dojutsu users would lose your movements towards the end of the first time you use this jutsu. Then lose all track of you on your 2nd use. Got it? Now execute!

*Clone Activates 1T sharingan and watches closely*
    Okay thank you.

-Well I start, by running to your clones left, I use the jutsu I was just taught then I pivot at mid range, I then come at your clone in like a arch sort shape, I then use the jutsu a second time, so your clone completely lose track of me, I come up on your clones left side, slice his neck off with the kunai I am holding.-

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Good!

Training Completed

Status
    Mar 2011