Page 21 of 26 « First ... 11171819202122232425 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 439 Predictions / 438 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dbzboy300 View Post
    sorry for off topic: can someone tell me whether or not we have any information about Kakashi in the anime? i read chapter 239- 241 it has the fourth in it, but how come the Anime does n't have them ? correct me if i am wrong. did i miss something here?
    If you mean Kakashi Gaiden its only in the manga

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus View Post
    If you mean Kakashi Gaiden its only in the manga
    yeah thank you!!
    it would be nice if they do have something like that, it is interesting....

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

hm. not sure about the next 1 except pein gonna use jutsu big dud he like wtf then he get owned :D

Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    May 2008
    Is a theologian above all
    else.

Quote Originally Posted by JustMyself View Post
    Hard to say as the characters that are important to naruto are either important to konoha, unless we add shizune to the equation as one important to konoha. Jiraya is certanly important to both, either is kakashi. So, what do you say?
    Shizune would be one important to Naruto, same goes for Hinata; Then you have Jiraiya who is important to konoha, same with Kakashi; That leaves us with one slot, an "important to Naruto" slot...People kept sayin Pa Frog, which I still believe is not one b/c Naruto hasnt known him long enough.

We havent heard about Chouji's dad since before Konoha Expoded, He could be apart of "Important ot konoha" and you move Jiraiya or Kakashi over to Naruto Side (I would Jiraiya b/c he had the most impact on Naruto, and he's barely in Konoha); According to Tsunade, he was Barely alive, and that was before Konoha expoded, its very hard to believe that he survived after Konoha expoded.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Machida View Post
    Kishi is making Nagato invincible damn near. I wonder why Nagato is not in the action himself? Why does he have to use dead bodies to do his dirty work? LOL. I can only imagine how he would be if he kept all of his chakra to himself to invade Konoha.
    Crazy, crazy, crazy...
    I have a theory, and it might be crazy...but what if during that crazy incident that happened to Nagato where Yahiko died...Nagato was paralyzed? That would explain that weird thing he stands in that seems to have legs (and therefore walk for him?) and that explains why he needs puppets/bodies to do the fighting for him. It would also explain why they said that if J-man knew his secret he could defeat pain easily. If Nagato's main body was just SUPER powerful, then J-man and Madara couldn't take Nagato down easily...it would be really really difficult. He may have tons of Chakra but a body that is unable to use it because it's paralyzed...so they developed the chakra receiver metal to allow him to transfer it to other bodies to control...

New to the forum here, only been reading a few weeks...so be kind if someone else had this idea already.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevil View Post
    I have a theory, and it might be crazy...but what if during that crazy incident that happened to Nagato where Yahiko died...Nagato was paralyzed? That would explain that weird thing he stands in that seems to have legs (and therefore walk for him?) and that explains why he needs puppets/bodies to do the fighting for him. It would also explain why they said that if J-man knew his secret he could defeat pain easily. If Nagato's main body was just SUPER powerful, then J-man and Madara couldn't take Nagato down easily...it would be really really difficult. He may have tons of Chakra but a body that is unable to use it because it's paralyzed...so they developed the chakra receiver metal to allow him to transfer it to other bodies to control...

New to the forum here, only been reading a few weeks...so be kind if someone else had this idea already.
    i dont know if someone made this thought before, but i like that , it would make sence if nagato was paralyzed . Just as you said he can be defeated easyly coz of that .
    Niceone , newer thought about this before...

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

I see lot of people telling, but isin't naruto the most unpridectable ninja

how can he does not consider the message sent by jiraya:mad:, jiraya's dying message ' THE REAL ONE IS NOT THERE' :confused:

the kishi has his way of telling thing's,
    until next 4 or 6 manga's we cant tell the story

Status
    This user has no status.

Source: manga-naruto.com
    Verification: Pending

439: Chibaku Tensei
    The jutsu trapped kyuubi in a giant wall and Pain it's sucking your energy;
    Nagato it's at your own limit, he clinker blood;
    Sakura and gamakichi arrive until Hinata, She'll survive;
    Shikaku and the others are leaving to find nagato location;
    Kyuubi chakra each time grows more, a 7 tail appear!;
    Nagato: "I can't imagine that fox was so strong";
    Nagato: "Konan, we are leaving";
    Konan: "But tendou it's on..";
    Nagato: "Yahiko..";
    A giant explosion happen where be kyuubi and tendou;
    Next Chapter: Out of Control.

Default 03-10-2009, 06:09 PM
    Source: NARUTO manga chapter Spoilers Naruto chapitre scans Manga Raw Telecharger

Chibaku Tensei (地爆天星) - Surface Burst Heavenly Subjugation.

A Surface Burst is a type of explosion where the blast is at surface level or just above surface level, such that the radius of the fireball causes a crater and sends a shockwave through the ground. In contrast with an Air Burst, the overall destructive radius of a surface burst is smaller but the destruction at ground zero is more concentrated. Usually used to describe nuclear explosions.

Chapter opens up to God Realm
    God Realm *Thinking This will finish him off. Chibaku Tensei is both attract/repel
    Nagato: Since the god realm is close its efficient enough to use more chakra against the Jinchuuriki.
    Konan: Not that jutsu. Youve gone mad Nagato.
    Nagato: Peace is nearing!!!! *coughs up blood*
    -Scene switch back to Pain-
    He executes the Jutsu by throwing his arms forth towards Naruto. The rubble and trees surrounding them begins to enshroud Naruto instantly forming a huge orb of junk that takes off to the sky above.
    Tears of blood pours from God Realms Rinnengan as the blood slids down his face.
    Pain: Now to finish this!!
    -Switch scene to Citizens of Konoha, Gai, Yamato and Sakura-
    They all look up at the huge orb of junk that floats above the fire country
    for that split second
    -Scene switch to Narutos mind-
    Naruto is inside the foxs belly.
    Naruto: I failed to protect everyone, including my friends and Hinata.
    *A minor flashback occurs of him being complemented by people of the leaf.*
    Naruto: This damn fox wont lead my life anymore. *Naruto raises a palm and suddenly ends up infront of the gate.*
    Kyuubi: You escaped from me, huh? *A red strand of chakra thrusts forth to devour Naruto*
    Naruto grasps the strand of chakra.
    Naruto: NO! Try escaping from me. Time to put an end to Akatsuki or the both of us are dead.
    Kyuubi: !!!!! YOU!!
    - Scene Switch -
    Pain clasps his hand. *His jutsu is not working lol*
    Pain: What the?
    The orb is eroded and becomes one with the wind. Six tailed Naruto is shown wielding 4 Rasenshurikens.
    Pain: What.. THE?!!
    Naruto lets it rip causing 4 violent tornadoes to collide with the god Realm causing a storm of wind to dance upon God realms flesh. After the storm clears, God Realms corpse and robe is left.
    Nagato: That damn Jinchuuriki. HE KILLED YAHIKO! *Suddenly Nagato is putting on more weight.*
    Nagato: Konan prepare. I am about to use it. Uzumaki Naruto. Youve gone too far.
    Chapter ends.

Link: Enter this Canal

Pain uses chibaku tensei on naruto fox form.

There will be a huge blast of the ground and air and it starts emptying the kyuubi's chakra.

The seventh tails appears and then pain gets blown away by the blow.

sakura saves hinata and anbu comes to town.

Kyuubi creates an energy ball that blows the landscape there completely and god realm is blown away

Anbu sakura and gamabunta arrive at the scene to seal the kyuubi chakra.Anbu uses new technique to seal it from a far distance but he fails and realises that the necklace is destroyed.

Finally Pain uses his last secret technique zendiku pain tensei destroying god realm and supresses all the seven tails of kyuubi.

nagato "I will capture him myself".

next chapter nagato vs naruto?

Source: Variety Animanga Naruto 439 Spoiler

God Realm *Thinking This will finish him off. Chibaku Tensei is both attract/repel

Nagato: Since the god realm is close its efficient enough to use more chakra against the Jinchuuriki.

He executes the Jutsu by throwing his arms forth towards Naruto. The rubble and trees surrounding them begins to enshroud Naruto instantly forming a huge orb of junk that takes off to the sky above.

Tears of blood pours from God Realms Rinnengan as the blood slids down his face.

for that split second

Naruto: This damn fox wont lead my life anymore. *Naruto raises a palm and suddenly ends up infront of the gate.*

Kyuubi: You escaped from me, huh? *A red strand of chakra thrusts forth to devour Naruto*

Naruto: NO! Try escaping from me. Time to put an end to Akatsuki or the both of us are dead.

- Scene Switch -

The orb is eroded and becomes one with the wind. Six tailed Naruto is shown wielding 4 Rasenshurikens.

Naruto lets it rip causing 4 violent tornadoes to collide with the god Realm causing a storm of wind to dance upon God realms flesh. After the storm clears, God Realms corpse and robe is left.

Nagato: That damn Jinchuuriki. HE KILLED YAHIKO! *Suddenly Nagato is putting on more weight.*

Nagato: Konan prepare. I am about to use it. Uzumaki Naruto. Youve gone too far.

Chapter ends.

Next time: Migrate

Source: Naruto Central

Last edited by tobi2008; 03-10-2009 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Status
    This user has no status.

sorry if i post these craps in the wrong tread don't read if your not interested in spoliers:D

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tobi2008 View Post
    Source: manga-naruto.com

439: Chibaku Tensei
    The jutsu trapped kyuubi in a giant wall and Pain it's sucking your energy;
    Nagato it's at your own limit, he clinker blood;
    Sakura and gamakichi arrive until Hinata, She'll survive;
    Shikaku and the others are leaving to find nagato location;
    Kyuubi chakra each time grows more, a 7 tail appear!;
    Nagato: "I can't imagine that fox was so strong";
    Nagato: "Konan, we are leaving";
    Konan: "But tendou it's on..";
    Nagato: "Yahiko..";
    A giant explosion happen where be kyuubi and tendou;
    Next Chapter: Out of Control.

Default 03-10-2009, 06:09 PM
    Source: NARUTO manga chapter Spoilers Naruto chapitre scans Manga Raw Telecharger

Chibaku Tensei (地爆天星) - Surface Burst Heavenly Subjugation.

A Surface Burst is a type of explosion where the blast is at surface level or just above surface level, such that the radius of the fireball causes a crater and sends a shockwave through the ground. In contrast with an Air Burst, the overall destructive radius of a surface burst is smaller but the destruction at ground zero is more concentrated. Usually used to describe nuclear explosions.

for that split second
    - Scene Switch -
    Chapter ends.

Link: Enter this Canal

Pain uses chibaku tensei on naruto fox form.

There will be a huge blast of the ground and air and it starts emptying the kyuubi's chakra.

The seventh tails appears and then pain gets blown away by the blow.

sakura saves hinata and anbu comes to town.

Kyuubi creates an energy ball that blows the landscape there completely and god realm is blown away

Anbu sakura and gamabunta arrive at the scene to seal the kyuubi chakra.Anbu uses new technique to seal it from a far distance but he fails and realises that the necklace is destroyed.

Finally Pain uses his last secret technique zendiku pain tensei destroying god realm and supresses all the seven tails of kyuubi.

nagato "I will capture him myself".

next chapter nagato vs naruto?

Source: Variety Animanga Naruto 439 Spoiler

for that split second

- Scene Switch -

Chapter ends.

Next time: Migrate

Source: Naruto Central
    both sound kinda like it could happen but it still too early for more acerety(mispell)spoilers

taijutsi specialist konoha s beautiful beast's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

the first one is too long to be true one,
    I am not sure about the second!

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

"Surface Burst Heavenly Subjugation." If you break down this jutsu word by word, you might be able to guess what it is. 'Surface' means the earth, 'Burst' means explode, 'Heavenly' means in the sky, and 'Subjugation' means to bring under control. It could be the earth smashing against the sky by Pain's gravity.

Or it could be: It's a tornado made of gravity enclosing Naruto/fox. Spinning and crushing Naruto/fox. Call it, gravitational tornado

Last edited by Kunaindahead; 03-11-2009 at 05:50 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

did u notice that the bones also moved

Academy Student Naruto Sage Mode's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Uuum guys.. Hello again from me.

I just saw spoiler pictures Yondaime holding Naruto outside the gate of Kuybi... and.. wtf..? Does this mean that the theory Yondaime leaving with Demon fox inside naruto is actually ... real? Please someone could comment on that?

Academy Student Naruto Sage Mode's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Sage Mode View Post
    Uuum guys.. Hello again from me.

I just saw spoiler pictures Yondaime holding Naruto outside the gate of Kuybi... and.. wtf..? Does this mean that the theory Yondaime leaving with Demon fox inside naruto is actually ... real? Please someone could comment on that?
    Correction.. Not leaving.. meant: LINING INSIDE Naruto. sorry

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Sage Mode View Post
    Correction.. Not leaving.. meant: LINING INSIDE Naruto. sorry
    Hey

didn't the third when performing the jutsu told oruchimaru that this is the jutsu where the user and other's souls are mixed, so, since the fourth is the one who performed jutsu an kept the qubi in naruto,his spul will be there in naruto,

that is intersting , but I'm getting bored of this fight really I'm pissed about pain pawning all the people:mad:

i want to see the itachi power

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

hey i read a new spoiler its kinda kool and awesome and guess what the fourth appears in front of naruto and tells him that he is his dad .................
    this is for those who havent read this spoiler and the people who have read this spoiler try reading it again................... its worth it

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...-spoilers.html

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

wow crap, this is nice...very nice chapter... but what the hell pain is still alive....how long is kishi going to hold this fight damn it, end it already hopefully.... but nice spoiler

Status
    This user has no status.

i think 440 is like dialogue between naruto n his dad. naruto will happy and may say, "your my dad? the 4th? yeheyyy!!" he may ask the 4th how did he seal the 9tail beast? so he can seal nagato to someone? maybe to his future son or daughter. hehehehe jk.

naruto is still in control before unsealing the cage. means he can still be able manage to control the 8tail?

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

yay the 4 hokage is comin to town woooottttt