Page 3 of 21 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 439 Predictions / 438 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uzumaki View Post
    We're missing the translation of some kanji without comic bubbles, and according to a previous spoiler, one of them read "ok", as if Naruto had asked the kyubii something and the kubii had agreed to.

It is Naruto's hand that takes off the necklace, not the kyubii's leg (note that kyubii hasn't damaged Hinata, btw). Now that he has both his and the kyubii's limbs it may show a diffence. Plus the kyubii was aiming directly at God Realm, unlike in previous occasions when it did not move from its place.

They seem to be attacking jointly, without having yet decided who's the boss.
    agree, Yamato had a seal on naruto as you can see the woods were covering naruto, blocking the fox's tails etc... In order for naruto to move freely from the seal, he has to break the necklace...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto broke d necklace to win Kyubi's trust....Winning trust is of absolute necessity if naruto wants 2 control Kyubi........Maybe Kyubi knows Madara is still alive after narutos encounter with TOBI..Kyubi don't want 2 become slave and thus is helping Naruto......What u guys think.......

Last edited by Orion; 03-06-2009 at 01:38 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ4Naruto View Post
    Naruto broke d necklace to win QB's trust....Winning trust is of absolute necessity if naruto wants 2 control QB........Maybe QB knows Madara is still alive after narutos encounter with TOBI..QB don't want 2 become slave and thus is helping Naruto......What u guys think.......
    what is QB? QuarterBack? just kidding
    not to offense you, type out the damn word please...

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto broke d necklace to win QB's trust....Winning trust is of absolute necessity if naruto wants 2 control QB........Maybe QB knows Madara is still alive after narutos encounter with TOBI..QB don't want 2 become slave and thus is helping Naruto......What u guys think.......
    Its possible.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dbzboy300 View Post
    what is QB? QuarterBack? just kidding
    not to offense you, type out the damn word please...
    QB is changed to Kyubi......

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

god realms final think tech is not another explosion because he already said earlier that he would use the bijuu's chakras to create a explosive power much greater than what he used to destroy the village. So it leads us to think if his new tech was explosive, he should have reference it rather than shirna(misspelled).
    So far god realm has not deviated from his push-pull techs.
    It must be an implosion tech, thats how he plans to suck the chakra out of naruto, or naruto out of the chakra.
    Which will then be good because He'll be out of power himself and naruto still has one clone left.
    PS. Kakashi is dead ppl let it go. he name was on the wall of ppl that Pain took away: jman,kakashi,pa toad, hinata... wait there might be hope....

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hinata lives !!!!!!

I just want to say one thing IN Your Face Naruto 1217 !!!!!!!! hehehehehe Hinata Lives !!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry had to say it ! Things are going to easy for Naruto at this point and I agree I think he has some control over the fox ... somehow and I also agree that Pein seems to have a plan that will allow him to win. Not sure where this puts Naruto but I don't really want to see a rescue Naruto arc either (. After all these battles though maybe we'll get to see a nice little talk between Hinata and Naruto !!!!!!!! wooo hoooo . Now what would really be nice is if Kakashi would still be alive.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shneider177 View Post
    god realms final think tech is not another explosion because he already said earlier that he would use the bijuu's chakras to create a explosive power much greater than what he used to destroy the village. So it leads us to think if his new tech was explosive, he should have reference it rather than shirna(misspelled).
    So far god realm has not deviated from his push-pull techs.
    It must be an implosion tech, thats how he plans to suck the chakra out of naruto, or naruto out of the chakra.
    Which will then be good because He'll be out of power himself and naruto still has one clone left.
    PS. Kakashi is dead ppl let it go. he name was on the wall of ppl that Pain took away: jman,kakashi,pa toad, hinata... wait there might be hope....
    We still can't say Kakashi is dead...Hinata's name was also in pic showing pain's victims, but she was still alive atlease before Kyubi blast dat ball thing...Kakashi can't be dead. His conversation with his dad is not yet completed.. Kishi can't just leave it.....

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

On page 6, in the cell next to the one with Hinata talking, there's that movement line next to Naruto. Is that showing his movement or something moving away from him? Anyone suspect that it was someone saving Hinata?

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i knew it hinata is alive just like i expected. i think the nine tail fox will be capture that way naruto can fully use all of his chakra. all this time he had to supress the 9 tail fox and it cause him a lot of chakra that is why he can make a lot of clones...

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by heart2kill View Post
    i knew it hinata is alive just like i expected. i think the nine tail fox will be capture that way naruto can fully use all of his chakra. all this time he had to supress the 9 tail fox and it cause him a lot of chakra that is why he can make a lot of clones...
    Kyubi should be extracted from Naruto....So naruto can show what he actually can do....(If someone->Tsunade..gives her life to naruto)

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that pein is gonna get his ass kicked anyway but about hinata: maybe she is gonna die... so sakura can get together with naruto ( not my idea: its one of the ideas that were mentioned last week)

ANYWAY: does anyone know when naruto shippuuden movie is gonna be on the net ??????????????????????????????
    im sooooooooooooo waiting for this

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Hinata lives !!!!!!

Hinata lives!!! Hinata dies!!!
    Its annoying. There wouldn't be anything Naruto can learn from her. If Hinata is going to be Naruto's wife then its different. What really bothers me is whether Kakashi is dead or not. If not Kakashi, from whom would Naruto learn the Flying Thunder God Technique. The mentor of yondaime Jiraiya had died already. If Naruto do not learn the Technique, i don't think he will be able to defeat Madara.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kyubi should be extracted from Naruto....So naruto can show what he actually can do....(If someone->Tsunade..gives her life to naruto)
    HELL NO

once more

HELL NO

We have seen what he can do, what any mortal man can do against pein. Via the sage mode fight.

But kishi has proven that Pein is indeed a God and only a Devil can take him out.

Kyubi FTW!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto loses the Nine tails, im done with naruto...
    same if hinata dies, and Pein isn't killed by naruto...

or (to be mad random) Shino.

That the end of it for me.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

haha at the "hell no" This is sure interesting...

The story is based on the Nine-tails being sealed in a kid.... I doubt they will end that there.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Hinata lives!!! Hinata dies!!!
    Its annoying. There wouldn't be anything Naruto can learn from her. If Hinata is going to be Naruto's wife then its different. What really bothers me is whether Kakashi is dead or not. If not Kakashi, from whom would Naruto learn the Flying Thunder God Technique. The mentor of yondaime Jiraiya had died already. If Naruto do not learn the Technique, i don't think he will be able to defeat Madara.

Kakashi has to be alive....His conversation with his dad is not yet finished...
    But nice to see matured Sakura, Shikamaru too seems to be responsible....Long time no see Anko returns......Kabuto's addition is cool.......

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Disagree. The Fourth deliberately sealed kyubi inside his only son Naruto. Jiraiya said that Minato never did things without any purpose(Madara may not only be the purpose). Its just that Naruto cannot use the kyubi inside him to its full potential. When Naruto achieved killerbee level, he will not only be doing what he can do but he will be doing things that is beyond his capability.
    Even if Kyubi is extracted, Tsunade has no skills to interchage her life to dead person. Chiyo(sand woman) was the only one who has that skills. Remember.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara doesnt have to do anything with naruto .... if hes gonna get killed then by SASUKEEEE!!!!!!

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Even if Kyubi is extracted, Tsunade has no skills to interchage her life to dead person. Chiyo(sand woman) was the only one who has that skills. Remember.

Yeah I forgot that point.........

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gstyla View Post
    madara doesnt have to do anything with naruto .... if hes gonna get killed then by SASUKEEEE!!!!!!
    No, Sasuke is not strong enough to kill Madara. Even Itachi was not strong enough. We know that Itachi implanted his techniques to Sasuke. But still Madara is much stronger due to his space/time jutsu. Just like I have predicted in the previous predictions, its gonna be Naruto+Sasuke v/s Madara. Before this super hokage fight, some how Sasuke will come back to his home 'Konoha' and turn against Madara. Then at the end Naruto will be the sixth hokage and sasuke the captain of ANBU.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Another prbablity is that naruto figured out a way to keep his clones from dispassing when attacked,meaning, the clone in the frog mountain is the real one and as long as it remains in sage mode,naruto clones will remain until its dispassed.
    pains is going to capture kyubi and lossing his own life, then just like the eight tail, they only got a clone.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by konoha rokudaime View Post
    no, sasuke is not strong enough to kill madara. Even itachi was not strong enough. We know that itachi implanted his techniques to sasuke. But still madara is much stronger due to his space/time jutsu. Just like i have predicted in the previous predictions, its gonna be naruto+sasuke v/s madara. Before this super hokage fight, some how sasuke will come back to his home 'konoha' and turn against madara. Then at the end naruto will be the sixth hokage and sasuke the captain of anbu.
    i love this prediction !!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by nastradacha View Post
    Another prbablity is that naruto figured out a way to keep his clones from dispassing when attacked,meaning, the clone in the frog mountain is the real one and as long as it remains in sage mode,naruto clones will remain until its dispassed.
    pains is going to capture kyubi and lossing his own life, then just like the eight tail, they only got a clone.
    if dat happpens...........it will be funny!!!!!!!!!!!god failed in his work........But it won't happen....One at mountain has to be KB so nature energy can be sent to real one after using dat scroll.........

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I knew it! I knew Hinata was not gonna die. And Sakura and the others are gonna help her. Meanwhile Shikamaru and the others will find the real Pain. Whatever Naruto faces next, he's gonna get through it. Pain's evil reign of terror is coming to an end.