Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,344
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    The waiting begins.
     
         

  2. #2
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    *Appears*

    Okay so, you can begin, I'll teach you my traded cj afterwards.
     
         

  3. #3
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,344
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Fair enough...


    Lets start with the training on how to use it and then i'll let you know what to watch out for.

    *Creates Clone, Clone appears and stands next to a big tree*

    I pick up a light jog and proceeds to jog away from the tree and the clone into long range.

    Follow me!
     
         

  4. #4
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    Fair enough...


    Lets start with the training on how to use it and then i'll let you know what to watch out for.

    *Creates Clone, Clone appears and stands next to a big tree*

    I pick up a light jog and proceeds to jog away from the tree and the clone into long range.

    Follow me!
    *I follow you, jogging at a slightly slower pace to follow*
     
         

  5. #5
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,344
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Stops jogging once reached long range of the tree and my clone.

    -You keep jogging in place!

    Anyways listen while your jogging.
    -All you have to do is focus on your wind chakra and make it dense as you possibly can.
    -The whole purpose of it is that it creates enough explosion to launch you at super sonic speed.
    -As you have guessed, this means you can not change direction as you please when you use this jutsu. However creating another explosion will allow you to change your direction.
    -You can not fly in the air OR use it if you are launched in the air by force.
    -You have to be physically moving to use this jutsu, for example running or jogging.

    Now once you got all that gather your wind chakra, make it dense as possible, release it through your feet. Do this as your running towards the tree. Aim yourself right by the tree and not at the tree, as if you hit the tree you will be injured. Then come back using the same method.
     
         

  6. #6
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    Stops jogging once reached long range of the tree and my clone.

    -You keep jogging in place!

    Anyways listen while your jogging.
    -All you have to do is focus on your wind chakra and make it dense as you possibly can.
    -The whole purpose of it is that it creates enough explosion to launch you at super sonic speed.
    -As you have guessed, this means you can not change direction as you please when you use this jutsu. However creating another explosion will allow you to change your direction.
    -You can not fly in the air OR use it if you are launched in the air by force.
    -You have to be physically moving to use this jutsu, for example running or jogging.

    Now once you got all that gather your wind chakra, make it dense as possible, release it through your feet. Do this as your running towards the tree. Aim yourself right by the tree and not at the tree, as if you hit the tree you will be injured. Then come back using the same method.
    *Taking notes with notepad and pencil. I put them away and and I start to run to the "side" of the tree, gathering my wind chakra into my feet, making the as dense as I can, and as I'm running, I quickly release the wind chakra, as it is converted to wind, being released at such a fast movement at it's density of chakra, it creates an explosion as it is released from my feet, which the explosion it'self sends me flying to the tree at super sonic speeds, I vanish and appear beside the tree as if by teleportation and I then repeat this process again to move back to where I started*
     
         
    Last edited by -Yard-; 03-17-2012 at 04:13 AM.

  7. #7
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,344
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Good!

    Now, always keep in mind that you can only use this twice per battle. However it's optimal to use it twice in a move. See my clone has 1T sharingan activated, he will attempt to track you.

    Launch your self from here to an angle of an arc and then as he looses track of you before you reduce speed launch yourself back towards the clone this way he lose's sight of you mid way completly. When you get close kick him in the head as he would not be able to see you.
     
         

  8. #8
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    Good!

    Now, always keep in mind that you can only use this twice per battle. However it's optimal to use it twice in a move. See my clone has 1T sharingan activated, he will attempt to track you.

    Launch your self from here to an angle of an arc and then as he looses track of you before you reduce speed launch yourself back towards the clone this way he lose's sight of you mid way completly. When you get close kick him in the head as he would not be able to see you.
    *I Run at an arc towards the clone, I then start to direct wind chakra to my feet, collecting it until it's dense and releasing it as an explosion from my feet at mid range from the clone that sends me darting at the clone at super sonic speeds so it makes me seem to vanish at mid range, I appear in short range of the clone with my right foot already planted in his head, sending him back*
     
         

  9. #9
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,344
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Good!

    Just remember you need to have line of sight to use this.
    If you opponent happends to catch you and put up all some how (They can't ~_~)
    and you run into it, it'll hurt you pretty bad.
    Dojutsu / sensory ninja's can track you only up to a certain point and you will vanish.

    Do not use this against sound ninja's ~_~

    No questions, then you have learned my Wind Explosion


    (Fuuton: Ekusupuro-Jon Uindo): Wind Release: Wind Explosion
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: During movement of the user. The user will release a burst of exploding wind towards the bottom of their feet to move at the speed of sound. It will appear to the opponent as the user had teleported, however this is not the case. Any dojutsu users as well as sound and sensory ninja's would be able to follow the movements however they would lose the movements towards the end as the user would be moving too fast.

    Note: User has to be moving to use this jutsu.
    Note: Can be used two times per battle.
    Note: Can't use to move in the air or fly around
    Note: Can use it to change direction, but will count towards the users 3 moves per turn
    Note: Can only use this to move within the line of sight. (Meaning can't go around walls without changing directions)
    Note: If ran into something the user will take -50 damage as a result of the great speed
    Note: Can only be taught by NineVision



    Next is your turn
     
         

  10. #10
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    (Raiton: ranpu suicchi) Lightning release: Light Switch
    Type: Supplement
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: The user will form a two handseals and use their raiton chakra to adjust the brightness of Raiton based techs. It can make raiton techniques of B rank and up bright enough to blind the opponent and the user of course (if the user doesn't close their eyes while making the handseals). Due to speed of the light being adjusted which is a flash that stays light up for 3 seconds or until the lightning attack hits or is over and instantly fades back to normal the opponent can't just simply close their eyes as they don't know it's going to happen. Once the target is blinded they will stay that way for one turn.
    - This does not increase the power of raiton techs, only adjusts the brightness.
    - Can only be used twice per match.
    - Must use a lightning technique of B rank or higher before using this jutsu. B rank due to the size and amount of electricity that's in B rank techs that C rank techs lack.
    - Must skip a turn before using again.


    Alright, to start off, use

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

    We'll use this as a base example for the technique. When you shoot it, form 2 seals, close your eyes and manipulate the lightning in it using your chakra to become brighter, so bright that it would blind anyone within long range.
     
         

  11. #11
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,344
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    (Raiton: ranpu suicchi) Lightning release: Light Switch
    Type: Supplement
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: n/a
    Description: The user will form a two handseals and use their raiton chakra to adjust the brightness of Raiton based techs. It can make raiton techniques of B rank and up bright enough to blind the opponent and the user of course (if the user doesn't close their eyes while making the handseals). Due to speed of the light being adjusted which is a flash that stays light up for 3 seconds or until the lightning attack hits or is over and instantly fades back to normal the opponent can't just simply close their eyes as they don't know it's going to happen. Once the target is blinded they will stay that way for one turn.
    - This does not increase the power of raiton techs, only adjusts the brightness.
    - Can only be used twice per match.
    - Must use a lightning technique of B rank or higher before using this jutsu. B rank due to the size and amount of electricity that's in B rank techs that C rank techs lack.
    - Must skip a turn before using again.


    Alright, to start off, use

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

    We'll use this as a base example for the technique. When you shoot it, form 2 seals, close your eyes and manipulate the lightning in it using your chakra to become brighter, so bright that it would blind anyone within long range.


    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

    Ill use this instead. I can't use that jutsu that u posted i don't know it yet

    I concentrate on my raiton chakra and gather it within my right hand and once enough has been gathered I quickly release a wave of electricity out foward. In a split second I quickly close my eyes and manipulate the chakra in the lightning to become so bright that it would blind anyone within long range
     
         

  12. #12
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,236
    Location
    Narutobase
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Quote Originally Posted by -Vision- View Post
    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

    Ill use this instead. I can't use that jutsu that u posted i don't know it yet

    I concentrate on my raiton chakra and gather it within my right hand and once enough has been gathered I quickly release a wave of electricity out foward. In a split second I quickly close my eyes and manipulate the chakra in the lightning to become so bright that it would blind anyone within long range
    Congratz were finished. ^^
     
         

  13. #13
    Vision's Avatar
    Status
    Vision is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14,344
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra
     



    Re: CJ lesson for <-Yard- -Vision->

    Thanks.

    Thread Closing!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •