Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Kryptiic's Avatar
    Status
    Kryptiic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Same as Nafan.
    Posts
    9,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Fight #3 [Not Open]

    ★Rei's R&R★
    Stealing: Kumi only (750)
    Killing: Killing is allowed, however it doesn't count towards the users bio
    Range: Mid-Range
    Terrain: An open field covered in snow, forest on the border of the field.
    Customs: n/a
    Sub/Kai: No
    No arguing
    Unofficial

    Hashirama Senju | 千手柱間

    Post your bio and make the first move
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Fight #3 [Not Open]


    Toshiro Hitsugaya
    I am wearing this outfit above, with my goggles covering my eyes.

    As you come into view I use:

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

    Trapping you inside the water.
    Soon after trapping you in the water, I quickly follow up by using:

    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.


    Stabbing you in the chest, and soon after it impales you I move my hand upwards vertically thus cutting your body from your rib cage and upwards in half, thus killing you. The reason why your body wouldn't move up with it, is due to the pressure in the water.

     
         

  3. #3
    Kryptiic's Avatar
    Status
    Kryptiic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Same as Nafan.
    Posts
    9,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fight #3 [Not Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post

    Toshiro Hitsugaya
    I am wearing this outfit above, with my goggles covering my eyes.

    As you come into view I use:

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

    Trapping you inside the water.
    Soon after trapping you in the water, I quickly follow up by using:

    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.


    Stabbing you in the chest, and soon after it impales you I move my hand upwards vertically thus cutting your body from your rib cage and upwards in half, thus killing you. The reason why your body wouldn't move up with it, is due to the pressure in the water.


    As I feel water at my feet I quickly take in a huge breath and perform two handseals. The breath was taken in before I become submerged in water so when I am covered I then exhale a large sphere of wind from my mouth, destroying the water and destroying the spear as it extends forward.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    I then release a torrent of water from my hand directly towards you.

    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Fight #3 [Not Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic.. View Post

    As I feel water at my feet I quickly take in a huge breath and perform two handseals. The breath was taken in before I become submerged in water so when I am covered I then exhale a large sphere of wind from my mouth, destroying the water and destroying the spear as it extends forward.

    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.


    I then release a torrent of water from my hand directly towards you.

    (Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required
    As I see the C-Rank wind coming towards me I use:
    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.


    Canceling your wind out, and making my fire now a B-Rank.
    Soon after releasing the fire, I quickly follow up with:

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    By punching the air infront of me releasing a vortex of wind that combines with the fire making a fire vortex. The Fire Vortex soon after forming, collides with your Water Vortex both canceling each other out.
    Soon after punching the air I quickly follow up with:

    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.


    Creating three clones named A|B|C
    --------A------------B-------
    -------------Me-------------
    --------------C--------------
    A|B are on my sides watching the area infront of me where the fire went towards, while C is standing behind me watching the area behind me.
    Soon after forming my clones, I begin to remove the goggles off of my face.
    "It looks like it stopped snowing"

    Note: By the time you see me creating water clones, the wind vortex and fire would have just combined a few seconds earlier.
     
         

  5. #5
    Kryptiic's Avatar
    Status
    Kryptiic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Same as Nafan.
    Posts
    9,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Fight #3 [Not Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    As I see the C-Rank wind coming towards me I use:
    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.


    Canceling your wind out, and making my fire now a B-Rank.
    Soon after releasing the fire, I quickly follow up with:

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    By punching the air infront of me releasing a vortex of wind that combines with the fire making a fire vortex. The Fire Vortex soon after forming, collides with your Water Vortex both canceling each other out.
    Soon after punching the air I quickly follow up with:

    (Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Rank: C
    Range: Short
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.


    Creating three clones named A|B|C
    --------A------------B-------
    -------------Me-------------
    --------------C--------------
    A|B are on my sides watching the area infront of me where the fire went towards, while C is standing behind me watching the area behind me.
    Soon after forming my clones, I begin to remove the goggles off of my face.
    "It looks like it stopped snowing"

    Note: By the time you see me creating water clones, the wind vortex and fire would have just combined a few seconds earlier.
    Note that their needs to be a water source for the clones you used.
    ---------------
    As your fire technique collides with my water technique I stand and watch as you form three clones.

    Hmph. So you need clones to assist you now?

    As I say that I exhale three fireballs from my mouth that travel towards you, melting the ice as they travel. They then converge creating a single large fire ball.

    (Katon: Gouenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.



    Then since the snow beneath me would of melted from your water technique I perform the bird handseal and create earthen spikes to grow from the ground around you and penetrate you.

    (Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Toshiro's Avatar
    Status
    Toshiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer
     



    Re: Fight #3 [Not Open]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptiic.. View Post
    Note that their needs to be a water source for the clones you used.
    ---------------
    As your fire technique collides with my water technique I stand and watch as you form three clones.

    Hmph. So you need clones to assist you now?

    As I say that I exhale three fireballs from my mouth that travel towards you, melting the ice as they travel. They then converge creating a single large fire ball.

    (Katon: Gouenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spits three fireballs that combine in mid-air into one giant fireball.



    Then since the snow beneath me would of melted from your water technique I perform the bird handseal and create earthen spikes to grow from the ground around you and penetrate you.

    (Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

    Soon as I see you Exhale fire from your mouth I quickly use:

    (Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.


    Spitting out a large amount of water, that covers the area infront of me. I then have it form into a orb that stretches up to long-range thus trapping you inside it, with me being on the outside. Soon after the orb forms I place my hand against the orb and I use:

    (Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.


    Sending five sharks towards your position, as they close in your position fast, they begin to attack you, ripping your body to shreds.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •