*sits and waits for zoro sempai while listening to music......*
    may your neighbors respect you
    trouble neglect you
    angels protect you
    and heaven accept you

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: I learn how to fight with rocks......

So you want to learn earth? ^_^
    Perform the last technique you learned

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

sure thing sempai ^_^
    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*jacob sempai already made a clone*
    I focus my chakra into the ground beneath me. I begin to change the properties of the ground into that of sand and i begin to feel myself sink into the earth. I fell your clone pass over the spot where ive entered the earth and i silently begin to work my way up.........I grab the clone into a strong headlock and whip out a kunai and stab him in his chest......

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSensei View Post
    sure thing sempai ^_^
    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

*jacob sempai already made a clone*
    I focus my chakra into the ground beneath me. I begin to change the properties of the ground into that of sand and i begin to feel myself sink into the earth. I fell your clone pass over the spot where ive entered the earth and i silently begin to work my way up.........I grab the clone into a strong headlock and whip out a kunai and stab him in his chest......
    Very well ^_^
    Now I want you to do the technique (You can copy paste the performing part) Into the following template.

PHP Code:
    [B]Performing it:[/B]
    [
    B]How I would use it:[/B]
    [
    B]Weaknesses:[/B]
    [
    B]Advantages:[/B]
    [
    B]Picture or Clip:[/B
    Fill out everything ^_^

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: I focus my chakra into the ground beneath me. I begin to change the properties of the ground into that of sand and i begin to feel myself sink into the earth. I fell your clone pass over the spot where ive entered the earth and i silently begin to work my way up.........I grab the clone into a strong headlock and whip out a kunai and stab him in his chest......
    How I would use it: If an opponent is charging at me, I could easily use this techinique to dig underground and wait for the enemy to pass over me and then i can sneak up on the enemy and launch my sneak attack...
    Weaknesses: It makes for good cover but it can leave your movements restricted so if your opponent manages to jump before you lauch you sneak attack they can easily come down upon you and then well lets just say........instant death.
    Advantages: it allows you to dodge an opponents physical attack or rush and you can then launch your own assult.
    Picture or Clip:

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: I focus my chakra into the ground beneath me. I begin to change the properties of the ground into that of sand and i begin to feel myself sink into the earth. I fell your clone pass over the spot where ive entered the earth and i silently begin to work my way up.........I grab the clone into a strong headlock and whip out a kunai and stab him in his chest......
    How I would use it: If an opponent is charging at me, I could easily use this techinique to dig underground and wait for the enemy to pass over me and then i can sneak up on the enemy and launch my sneak attack...
    Weaknesses: It makes for good cover but it can leave your movements restricted so if your opponent manages to jump before you lauch you sneak attack they can easily come down upon you and then well lets just say........instant death.
    Advantages: it allows you to dodge an opponents physical attack or rush and you can then launch your own assult.
    Picture or Clip:
    Very well done ^_^

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Use the template for everyjutsu

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: I concentrate my chakra into the ground and imagine the earth molding with my chakra. I slowly begin to force my earth chakra upward and the ground follows. I throw a tree stump upward ahead of the rapidly growng spikes and as it lingers high in the air for awhile it is soon pierced by the spikes.
    How I would use it: if i use an attack to lauch an enemy up in the air i could use the attack to finish my enemy off...(if killing is allowed in the battle)
    Weaknesses: if your enemy is faster than the rate that the spikes grow they could roll out of the way and easily slide down and take you out.
    Advantages: if fighting a taijutsu user you could use this attack to keep your distance away from him or her
    Picture or Clip:

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: I concentrate my chakra into the ground and imagine the earth molding with my chakra. I slowly begin to force my earth chakra upward and the ground follows. I throw a tree stump upward ahead of the rapidly growng spikes and as it lingers high in the air for awhile it is soon pierced by the spikes.
    How I would use it: if i use an attack to lauch an enemy up in the air i could use the attack to finish my enemy off...(if killing is allowed in the battle)
    Weaknesses: if your enemy is faster than the rate that the spikes grow they could roll out of the way and easily slide down and take you out.
    Advantages: if fighting a taijutsu user you could use this attack to keep your distance away from him or her
    Picture or Clip:
    1st bolded. How would you launch an enemy up in the air? Why not just wait for them to go into the air on their own and then impale them from behind. Remember these spikes are completely silent.

2nd bolded.
    In our RP we cannot just simply roll out of the way, a weakness would be it fails against lightning armour which is quick and low rank.

3rd bolded.How would you keep your distance using the spikes? Put them infront of you? They could simply jump over. You could use them for silent sneak attacks while your opponent is airbourne or use it from behind since they cant send this attack back at you.

Do you have any questions? I dont want to be rude but this is one of my favorite techniques so I want to make sure you know it extremely well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    1st bolded. How would you launch an enemy up in the air? Why not just wait for them to go into the air on their own and then impale them from behind. Remember these spikes are completely silent.

2nd bolded.
    In our RP we cannot just simply roll out of the way, a weakness would be it fails against lightning armour which is quick and low rank.

3rd bolded.How would you keep your distance using the spikes? Put them infront of you? They could simply jump over. You could use them for silent sneak attacks while your opponent is airbourne or use it from behind since they cant send this attack back at you.

Do you have any questions? I dont want to be rude but this is one of my favorite techniques so I want to make sure you know it extremely well.
    thank you sempai i have no questions on the use of this technique......so to sum it up with this attack it is better to let the enemy jump into the air on their own and when they are airborne use this attack to get them from behind. and in RP people cant just roll out of the way and this attack is weak against a quick low ranking lightning armor and the attack works best as a silent sneak attack for an airborne opponent.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

thank you sempai i have no questions on the use of this technique......so to sum it up with this attack it is better to let the enemy jump into the air on their own and when they are airborne use this attack to get them from behind. and in RP people cant just roll out of the way and this attack is weak against a quick low ranking lightning armor and the attack works best as a silent sneak attack for an airborne opponent.
    Yeah more or less ^_^

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

I want you to focus your earth chakra below your opponent and then abruptly start shifting it around and throwing the earth around below him causing a small tremor. *creates clone*

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: I spread my chakra from my own body to the ground underneath your clone. I begin to mold it with the ground and begin to shake my chakra back and forth rapidly with the earth at first then i begin to shift it around in cirlces and i make your clone lose its balance.
    How I would use it: it could be used to knock an opponent off balance while doing damage to the opponent and while the opponent is off balance you could launch another attack.
    Weaknesses: it only works upclose or mid range so you have to control the size of the tremur so that you are not caught in it.
    Advantages: it allows you to throw your enemy off balance and provides an opening for another attack
    Picture or Clip:

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: I spread my chakra from my own body to the ground underneath your clone. I begin to mold it with the ground and begin to shake my chakra back and forth rapidly with the earth at first then i begin to shift it around in cirlces and i make your clone lose its balance.
    How I would use it: it could be used to knock an opponent off balance while doing damage to the opponent and while the opponent is off balance you could launch another attack.
    Weaknesses: it only works upclose or mid range so you have to control the size of the tremur so that you are not caught in it.
    Advantages: it allows you to throw your enemy off balance and provides an opening for another attack
    Picture or Clip:
    Very well done ^^
    (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    (Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

For this technique I would like you to focus your doton chakra and then add a tad of water properties to make it mud and then move it up through your throat and materialize it in your mouth before spitting it out aimed at a tree or something.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: i begin to mix my donton chakra in my stomach. I begin to focuse on the properties of mud. How though it is earth it moves and functions like a thick liquid. I begin to build it up in my stomach and i force it upwards up my throat and out my mouth. I aim at the nearest tree taking it down forcefully.
    me:1
    mother nature:0
    How I would use it: with enough force it could be used to propel the enemy backwards or it could momentarily blind them.....or while the enemy is covered in the mud im guessing since it is still your chakra you could take away the liquid properties of the mud and cause it to harden around the enemy sucessfully trapping the enemy in mud. And it creates a sticky path so an opponent can get stuck and be immobilized.
    Weaknesses: since the attack is a projectile you have to
    A)aim correctly and
    B)to me this is an attack better made up close so it gives the opponent less time to dodge witha counter.
    Advantages:it allows you to sucessfully immobilize an opponent and you can lauch an attack that can do more damage while your enemy is stuck
    Picture or Clip:

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: i begin to mix my donton chakra in my stomach. I begin to focuse on the properties of mud. How though it is earth it moves and functions like a thick liquid. I begin to build it up in my stomach and i force it upwards up my throat and out my mouth. I aim at the nearest tree taking it down forcefully.
    me:1
    mother nature:0
    How I would use it: with enough force it could be used to propel the enemy backwards or it could momentarily blind them.....or while the enemy is covered in the mud im guessing since it is still your chakra you could take away the liquid properties of the mud and cause it to harden around the enemy sucessfully trapping the enemy in mud. And it creates a sticky path so an opponent can get stuck and be immobilized.
    Weaknesses: since the attack is a projectile you have to
    A)aim correctly and
    B)to me this is an attack better made up close so it gives the opponent less time to dodge witha counter.
    Advantages:it allows you to sucessfully immobilize an opponent and you can lauch an attack that can do more damage while your enemy is stuck
    Picture or Clip:
    Good enough ^^

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    (Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

For this technique I would like you to take down a house I just made. Chose the perfect rock to loosen and then move all others to cause it to come raining down everywhere.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Performing it: I spread my chakra out into the house you made and use the chakra to search for a weakpoint in the house. I choose a stone that is placed on the righthand side at the far end. I slowly pull it out separating it from the other rocks of the house. I then use my chakra over a litlle to push the rocks slightly. The house begins to lean slightly and with another push, it begins to cave in.
    How I would use it: If the enemy uses a jutsu in order to shield him or herself in a rock shield or something i could use this jutsu to displace a single stone of their shied in order to use their defense against him or her.
    Weaknesses: You would have to stay comepletely focused on your enemies shield giving your enemy time enough to counter
    Advantages: allows you to let your opponents defense backfire if used sucessfully.
    Picture or Clip:

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Very well

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

For this technique use your earth flow river and then proceed with the required handseals. Once done use shape manipulation to turn the mud river into a dragon head which will form out of it. Give it a try.