[#4] Improvement Spar

☆Rei's R&R☆
    Basic Five|Genjutsu|Ninjutsu|Taijutsu
    Stealing: n/a
    Killing: Killing is allowed, however it doesn't count towards the users bio
    Range: Mid-Range
    Terrain: Plain Field with no Water source around
    Customs: n/a

I'll try to limit myself to four elemets during this whole fight to get a better usage of them.
    Post your bio and your first move, I will be using Toshiro.

~All Spam will be reported without warning.~
    ~This fight is closed and only TheLeader may post in here besides me~

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Re: [#4] Improvement Spar

Vitor hyuuga in sig
    to lazy to make a new move so the old move should fare well

Vitor Hyuuga in sig

*Activates Byakugan*

I see that you standing mid range from and I quickly without any thought I release a thick layer and gouble of mud and aim at your eyes. The result of my attack leaves you blind and helpless

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

I then quickly preform the rat - rabbit - dog handseals while taking a deep breath and exhaling powerful small blast of wind at you and all around you since you can't possible escape it and your blind at that. Many of them hit you and tear of your flesh limb from limb and leave you dying and unconscious.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Has I see your fallen body I make no second thoughts and preform the ram handseal and gushes out huge amounts of water which batters your already damaged body and you drown and get crushed by the waves*

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

Last edited by Tosen; 03-18-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Theleader View Post
    Vitor hyuuga in sig
    to lazy to make a new move so the old move should fare well

Vitor Hyuuga in sig

*Activates Byakugan*

I see that you standing mid range from and I quickly without any thought I release a thick layer and gouble of mud and aim at your eyes. The result of my attack leaves you blind and helpless

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

I then quickly preform the rat - rabbit - dog handseals while taking a deep breath and exhaling powerful small blast of wind at you and all around you since you can't possible escape it and your blind at that. Many of them hit you and tear of your flesh limb from limb and leave you dying and unconscious.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Range: Short- Mid
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

Has I see your fallen body I make no second thoughts and preform the ram handseal and gushes out huge amounts of water which batters your already damaged body and you drown and get crushed by the waves*

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

As I see you spit mud out I quickly use:

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

I aim it so that it cuts the mud in half vertically upwards. As my Chidori cuts the mud in half, it should impale you in the chest, thus numbing your body. Soon after cutting the mud, and the spear impaling your chest, I quickly use:

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Spitting a large amount of water from my mouth towards you, soon after spitting the water out of my mouth I quickly perform one handseal and I use:

(Suiton: Daibakufu no Jutsu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After doing the needed hand seals Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Ram → Boar → Ox → Horse → Monkey → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Tiger → Ox → Monkey → Rabbit → Bird, extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that technique's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair amount of chakra.
    Note: Technique Requires a water source.

Aiming it towards you, and due to the destructive power of it, you should have a few broken bones, as well as be unconscious.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Has I see your chidori being released and being cutting my mud I quickly blast you and your chidori away with tremendous force and speed that have you slamming backwords and your bones being broken in the process

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Has you are being pushed of and lying down I quickly for the mist through my mouth.
    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Has I am able to see you I quickly send and essance into the sky and command many lightning bolts to hit you from the sky. Has you are still suffering from my wind attack and blinded by the mist the attack comes to you out of a surprise*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Last edited by Tosen; 03-20-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Theleader View Post
    Has I see your chidori being released and being cutting my mud I quickly blast you and your chidori away with tremendous force and speed that have you slamming backwords and your bones being broken in the process

Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Has you are being pushed of and lying down I quickly for the mist through my mouth.
    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Has I am able to see you I quickly send and essance into the sky and command many lightning bolts to hit you from the sky. Has you are still suffering from my wind attack and blinded by the mist the attack comes to you out of a surprise*

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

As I see the large amount of wind coming towards me I quickly cancel out my chidori spear and I use:

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Sending a large fireball towards your wind technique. As they clash the wind get canceled out with ease, and the fire moves onwards at a lower rank. Soon after releasing the fire from my mouth I quickly take out shurikens and I use:

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Sending around ten shurikens towards you. The shurikens reach you soon after the fire does. Soon after releasing the Shurikens I quickly perform one handseal and I use:

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Creating flammable oil from the clouds above you. Due to the fire reaching you about now, and well the oil coming downwards on you. It would cause a explosion, thus injuring you.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post

As I see the large amount of wind coming towards me I quickly cancel out my chidori spear and I use:

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Sending a large fireball towards your wind technique. As they clash the wind get canceled out with ease, and the fire moves onwards at a lower rank. Soon after releasing the fire from my mouth I quickly take out shurikens and I use:

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Sending around ten shurikens towards you. The shurikens reach you soon after the fire does. Soon after releasing the Shurikens I quickly perform one handseal and I use:

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Creating flammable oil from the clouds above you. Due to the fire reaching you about now, and well the oil coming downwards on you. It would cause a explosion, thus injuring you.
    Has I see your fire balls comingI quickly construct a water vortex that quickly puts out your flame balls and then travel towards you has your fire ball was weakened from the start by my wind*

(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Description: A water vortex created in the palm of the user’s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiraling wall of water which can then be used to attack or defend.
    Note: No water source required

Has the water vortex is coming at you I quickly speed it and power it up by releasing a powerful wind attack coming straight at you in terrifying force

Has you are lying down face floor from the pain and are unconscious I quickly use this and an electrical force travels through the ground and attacks you with a shocking might thus killing you.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.