Page 3 of 17 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2008
    Cloud9

Quote Originally Posted by 2wise View Post
    Ok..first things first, i see alot of misunderstandings and a bunch of n00bish statements.

ToadSageJiraiya - Naruto and the team went back to the village because they failed their mission. How you ask? After Zetsu appeared and told them the news about Sasuke, they all rush towards the arena where Sasuke and Itachi fought. When team Konoha reach their, it was late and the scent of Sasuke and Tobi/Madara is gone, due to rain. Dont worry, some Mangas should have flash-backs on what is going on so we dont get confuse, they just want us to get curious, thats all.

YaminoSoul - Your predictions are silly but yet, its a possibility. And NO, its not a flash-back when you answered ToadSageJiraiya's question.

drpat - Its not about the leaf really, its about 'Reviving' or 'Revenge'. The main reason Sasuke would attack Konoha is to revive or either revenge for getting rid of the Uchihas. I can tell Itachi will protect Konoha as well, but since Sasuke is the last mortal Uchiha, then might as well support him and also support where your place call 'home'.

READ THIS!

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

why are we reading this?

Status
    Jun 2008
    Cloud9

Because you guys are coming up with different predictions or unlikely to be called 'facts'

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

ha. i know i know. but the power itachi gaved him is now not used to go against madara(which is intented to) but is used to distroy leaf. ha. itachi trys so hard, but ended up having sas using the power oppposing what his brother wanted for him..... foolish, very sad. itachi died for NOTHING, itachi should of get a chick, have a child and make his child the ultimate, no twist no anger no nothing, fresh child, fresh start. if he had a twin, would be even better. (mihcom)

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

you really think youre so wise but you havent post any predictition

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Yea he is telling the truth

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

In my oppinion, if Sasuke is going to konoha now then Naruto will have trouble fighting with him.

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

Quote Originally Posted by drpat View Post
    ha. i know i know. but the power itachi gaved him is now not used to go against madara(which is intented to) but is used to distroy leaf. ha. itachi trys so hard, but ended up having sas using the power oppposing what his brother wanted for him..... foolish, very sad. itachi died for NOTHING, itachi should of get a chick, have a child and make his child the ultimate, no twist no anger no nothing, fresh child, fresh start. if he had a twin, would be even better. (mihcom)
    dude are you serious itachi didnt die for nothing he i think he had two plans the first obviously was sasuke's ms for madara but if that failed he gave naruto his power thats why he said i hope you dont have to use it beacuse he thought his first plan would work.But madara had a plan up his sleeve.So just in case itachi gave naruto some of his power to save sasuke and the village his death was DEFINATELY NOT MEANLESS

Status
    Jun 2008
    Cloud9

YaminoSoul - Well, this is also considered a 'Discussion' thread

MinatoNaruto - Post like that are considered spam. Why? Cause we dont know who you are replying to.

XSasuke UchihaX - The opinion of yours is likely to be everyones opinion as well. Of course it wont be a easy out or in, then again, its only an opinion.

Banned
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    dude are you serious itachi didnt die for nothing he i think he had two plans the first obviously was sasuke's ms for madara but if that failed he gave naruto his power thats why he said i hope you dont have to use it beacuse he thought his first plan would work.But madara had a plan up his sleeve.So just in case itachi gave naruto some of his power to save sasuke and the village his death was DEFINATELY NOT MEANLESS
    I hope its all true what you said but we have to wait till next friday:S

Quote Originally Posted by 2wise View Post
    YaminoSoul - Well, this is also considered a 'Discussion' thread

MinatoNaruto - Post like that are considered spam. Why? Cause we dont know who you are replying to.

XSasuke UchihaX - The opinion of yours is likely to be everyones opinion as well. Of course it wont be a easy out or in, then again, its only an opinion.
    youre spamming with this..
    I spammed to prevent you from spamming..

Last edited by YaminoSoul; 06-06-2008 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

ya. sorry i was just straight forward, of course he died for something, but why i used the word 'nothing' is just to state that i think what he died for is not enough to justify his method to solve these problems is through handed over death, and thats why i joked about he must just have kids of his own, dont really have to die.

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

i dont think that itachi has given naruto something like sharingan counter jutsu,he has given some power but not something like that,that is to predictibile

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

i believe it would be something to counter the ms he gave sasuke

Status
    Jun 2008
    Cloud9

YaminoSoul - If that was a metaphor, then you are indeed wise.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy69 View Post
    i believe it would be something to counter the ms he gave sasuke
    either that. or just some way to block sasuke from naruto using the kyuubi's chakra OR to help naruto controlling the kyuubi's chakra.

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

Itachi's power that he gave Naruto is the power of Genjutsu. :D Itachi wants Sasuke to see things clearly and figure things out on his own, BUT he fears that Sasuke will be tainted by Uchiha Madara's colors. He wants Naruto to show Sasuke something, probably about Madara, and more details about how Itachi was maybe lured in by Madara, and he doesn't want NAruto to show Sasuke the truth unless he has to, and that is why he "hopes" he doesn't have to use it...
    mostly he give naruto that power for madara sharingan, and sasuke sharingan.

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

interesting shodaime i didnt think of it like that but we still have to wait and see

No Madara&Shodaime?No war Shodaime's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Status?? Ditz Nutz in ur face

how can sasuke revive his clan when there's only two survivng members and there both male, it's impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Status
    May 2008
    jus chilling

Quote Originally Posted by shodaime View Post
    how can sasuke revive his clan when there's only two survivng members and there both male, it's impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL dude i never thought of it like that but thats really funny. Maybe he will mix blood cause having a child of the same clan will be incest. He might take the girl in the group

Status
    May 2008
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Here is a question.......what power did Itachi give Naruto? How did they all end up back in Konoha? What happened to Kisame? What is goin on?