Angeal(Eyes) in sig

Byakugan activated

Since I already know your bio my move will be after this

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage

Re: Blade v. Kira... [Round 1 of Scarfaces sempai tourney]

*I see you and bow showing respect then make a few hand signs and create a blinding light coming from my body which blinds you for a moment, I then spew out a large ash cloud which spreads around you as I click my teeth causing the cloud to explode, I finish by spewing out a large amount of embers which severely slice and burn you*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light thatappears to emanatefrom the users body and blind the target/s.

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it staysin the air around the victim likea cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

(Kasai Ha Suto-Mu)Fire Leaf Storm
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Range:Short-Mid
    Type:Attack
    Description: The user builds up their katon chakrain their mouth and blows out a storm of embers that are sent spiraling towards the opponent at high speeds.Each ember is shaped likea leaf and thus that is where the justu gets its name.The leaf shaped flames are incredibly sharp they have serrated like edges and can easily cut through trees and rocks leaving cinders where it was sliced,the embers covera large area both vertically and horizontally and thus can be difficult to avoid.
    ~Can only be used 3x
    ~Can only be used by -Scaze-and those who he allows
    ~No forbidden rank water justus that turn
    *Thismovewasallowed by Scaze

Status
    Mar 2011
    Under your bed with a chainsaw and a knife. Your death shan't come swiftly, you brute.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been a member for two
    years now. Huh. What do ya
    know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Hyuga View Post
    *I see you and bow showing respect then make a few hand signs and create a blinding light coming from my body which blinds you for a moment, I then spew out a large ash cloud which spreads around you as I click my teeth causing the cloud to explode, I finish by spewing out a large amount of embers which severely slice and burn you*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light thatappears to emanatefrom the users body and blind the target/s.

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it staysin the air around the victim likea cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

(Kasai Ha Suto-Mu)Fire Leaf Storm
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The user builds up their katon chakrain their mouth and blows out a storm of embers that are sent spiraling towards the opponent at high speeds.Each ember is shaped likea leaf and thus that is where the justu gets its name.The leaf shaped flames are incredibly sharp they have serrated like edges and can easily cut through trees and rocks leaving cinders where it was sliced,the embers covera large area both vertically and horizontally and thus can be difficult to avoid.
    ~Can only be used 3x
    ~Can only be used by -Scaze-and those who he allows
    ~No forbidden rank water justus that turn
    *Thismovewasallowed by Scaze
    Raidon: The feelings are mutual. But your actions to convey them were a mistake.

As you are bowing as a sign of respect, I take advantage of the useful time to pour my earth chakra into the ground, creating a large tremor to distract you from your move as well as deal out a miniscule amount of damage. I then perform two hand seals, directly afterwhich a dark, tick swamp appears underneath you and inches above you appears a large lid of earth to push you further into the swamp. You drown and die.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Kira..; 03-19-2012 at 08:55 AM.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Property of Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by Kira.. View Post
    Raidon: The feelings are mutual. But your actions to convey them were a mistake.

As you are bowing as a sign of respect, I take advantage of the useful time to pour my earth chakra into the ground, creating a large tremor to distract you from your move as well as deal out a miniscule amount of damage. I then perform two hand seals, directly afterwhich a dark, tick swamp appears underneath you and inches above you appears a large lid of earth to push you further into the swamp. You drown and die.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    I believe your move is invalid. You made your first aggressive move before he did and therefore broke the timeframe rule.
    Just saying.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
    I believe your move is invalid. You made your first aggressive move before he did and therefore broke the timeframe rule.
    Just saying.
    That, and none of his jutsus happen, as the flooring cannot be affected by earth techniques:

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    It has no water, and the white part is made of kaguya bone, thus not applicable for earth jutsus, the outside which is earth is. You will be at mid range, and the white part of the field surrounds at long range.
    Meaning none of this techniques happen, allowing Blade to do his entire move uninterrupted.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage

(The arena insnt applicable for earth jutsu because it is Kaguya bone

*Seeing as you would be blinded and blasted from my attacks I fire a lightning spear aimed at your chest since the world shaking isnt effective plus you would take the 2 fire jutsu, I then make 3 lightning clones which we spread out one to each side of the arena left, right, front and back of you at mid range still, I then create a chidori expending it into 1000 bolts frying your already dead body*

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin)-Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Range: Short
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra.When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra.The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Raiton: Chidori Raimei) -Lightning Style: 1000 Birds Thunderstorm
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:80
    Descripton: A chidori that spreads from the users palm into lightning bolts that cover a circular area destroying all thats in its way.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Winner = Blade

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage

*Walks over to the dead body and grabs his colar and carries him away*

Angeal: Hmm an Uchiha... Lord Orochimaru will be very pleased

Status
    Mar 2011
    Under your bed with a chainsaw and a knife. Your death shan't come swiftly, you brute.
    Post Thanks / Like
    know.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Hyuga View Post
    *Walks over to the dead body and grabs his colar and carries him away*

Angeal: Hmm an Uchiha... Lord Orochimaru will be very pleased
    Sasori: I'll be taking that. I'm afraid that I cannot allow that fool Orochimaru to make brief art from that corps. Eternal art is true art.

Sasori walks up from a distance to the battle field, opening a scroll as he does so. Smoke clouds your view, and instantly Sasori is right behind you with a large puppet still stuck in a single hand seal, obviously having performed a rare, Swift Release Jutsu to move quickly to the site. The puppet wraps its arms around the corpse with Sasori standing on its spine, then performs the same seal again to teleport off the field, where he uses the hoses in his hands to burn the corpse.

Sasori: Move on to the next life, Child. I shall kill this vermin. If he wants me, he can come and get me.

(Hayatōn: Mueishō) – Swift Release: Shadowless Flight
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After making a single hand seal the user can move at fast speeds through the release of the swift release and then strike their opponent at multiple angles. The jutsu is effective against strength based close-combat Taijutsu users such as Tsunade and Sakura. However sharingan of tomo 3 is capable of reading the movements and can react to the opponents attacks.
    Note: Can only be used by a swift user bio.

If you wanna know why I'm doing this, read the final rule in this post.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wise icecream.

You mean the 10 minute rule?

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. House View Post
    You mean the 10 minute rule?
    Yes. Yes I do, doctor. Now go experiment with the on a patient.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I, kick a little
    something, for Gs

Nice fight.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a tournament. Youve lost the fight because you lost with that bio. Mugiwara wouldnt allow it in the sound tournament and neither am I.

Furthermore, you lost the bio anyway, because your 10 minutes were up hours and hours ago.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    know.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    This is a tournament. Youve lost the fight because you lost with that bio. Mugiwara wouldnt allow it in the sound tournament and neither am I.

Furthermore, you lost the bio anyway, because your 10 minutes were up hours and hours ago.
    My response is simple and blunt:

If the "dead" opponent has a second bio, they can use the second bio to defend the first bio after Five (5) minutes. However if they lose the second time, they forfeit the remaining Five (5) minutes of defense time and their first bio. Keep in mind that the user has to be actively online for the time period rule to be valid.
    You cannot prevent me from abiding by the rules. Because I was not "online" when I died, the limit on time does not apply in the given scenario. This isn't about the tournament, it's about not losing a biography I've put a lot of work into and need in coming weeks.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira.. View Post
    My response is simple and blunt:

You cannot prevent me from abiding by the rules. Because I was not "online" when I died, the limit on time does not apply in the given scenario. This isn't about the tournament, it's about not losing a biography I've put a lot of work into and need in coming weeks.
    Well, suck it up :/ you lost it. Ill give you a consolation prize of training if you stop whining.