Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Scarface Senpai Tournament Round 1] Reborn vs. Rasnall

Rei's R&R
    Everything Customs: Allowed
    Killing/Steeling of bios Required
    No Edits
    Terrein:
    Range: Mid

You're move first

(Match ends March 21st at 12:00 am EST)

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Re: [Scarface Senpai Tournament Round 1] Reborn vs. Rasnall

Hidan: Now! Let's savour the utmost of suffering together!"

*Hidan begins by channlling his Suiton chakra through the ground and shoots water from the ground beneath you. This water forms a sphere around you trapping you with no air. While your trapped Hidan then raises his arm infront of him and releases a lightning bolt aimed dead centre of the sphere, zapping you. Hidan then proceeds to sprint forward, Triple Bladed Sythe in hand and cable extended and wrapped around the arm. Once at short range Hidan swings his Sythe through the middle of the sphere (centre, parallel, your left to right) cutting you in two.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasnall View Post
    Hidan: Now! Let's savour the utmost of suffering together!"

*Hidan begins by channlling his Suiton chakra through the ground and shoots water from the ground beneath you. This water forms a sphere around you trapping you with no air. While your trapped Hidan then raises his arm infront of him and releases a lightning bolt aimed dead centre of the sphere, zapping you. Hidan then proceeds to sprint forward, Triple Bladed Sythe in hand and cable extended and wrapped around the arm. Once at short range Hidan swings his Sythe through the middle of the sphere (centre, parallel, your left to right) cutting you in two.*

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will raise their hand infront of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shapt of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

*Immediently out of pure instinct and will I leap backwards in the air at a rather acute angle, releasing a powerful wind stream in front of me as I do so. The wind stream propells me further backwards in the direction that I jumped back, launching me into long range.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As launch myself backwards I make two quick, and I exhale a large ball of flames the size of a dextorous metor down towards you. The resulting flames would block your vision of me

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Immediently after releasing the meteor, I emit a large spear of lightning, using my chakra to seperate it into several spears, which follows closly behind the fire technique, yet concealed by the enourmous flames which would mean you wouldn't see it.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Summery:
    My first initial move is to leap backwards and release my wind stream technique, which I suspect would push me out of range of your Gushing water imprisonment. While I'm being propelled back I make my two seals and as I'm out of range of your jutsu I focus on my Katon chakra and immediently release the Large meteor, which covers a fairly large range in the distance it can travel as well as the width it covers, which would block your vision of me as it descends towards you. Just before I descend, I then emit a large stream of lightning, now focusing on my lightning chakra, and the lightning stream splits into sevearl spears that cover a range and they follow closely behind the meteor but not so where you'd be able to see them or hear them over the roar of the large flaming meteor

Last edited by Reborn; 03-19-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Winner = Rasnall

Reborn, you violated your own rules by editing. You have a ways to go before being ready for sempai-ship.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    *Immediently out of pure instinct and will I leap backwards in the air at a rather acute angle, releasing a powerful wind stream in front of me as I do so. The wind stream propells me further backwards in the direction that I jumped back, launching me into long range.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As launch myself backwards I make two quick, and I exhale a large ball of flames the size of a dextorous metor down towards you. The resulting flames would block your vision of me

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball
    Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Immediently after releasing the meteor, I emit a large spear of lightning, using my chakra to seperate it into several spears, which follows closly behind the fire technique, yet concealed by the enourmous flames which would mean you wouldn't see it.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

Summery:
    My first initial move is to leap backwards and release my wind stream technique, which I suspect would push me out of range of your Gushing water imprisonment. While I'm being propelled back I make my two seals and as I'm out of range of your jutsu I focus on my Katon chakra and immediently release the Large meteor, which covers a fairly large range in the distance it can travel as well as the width it covers, which would block your vision of me as it descends towards you. Just before I descend, I then emit a large stream of lightning, now focusing on my lightning chakra, and the lightning stream splits into sevearl spears that cover a range and they follow closely behind the meteor but not so where you'd be able to see them or hear them over the roar of the large flaming meteor
    Sorry bro
    --------------
    Hidan: Hmmmm....Jashin will be pleased with this one

*takes bio*

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Winner = Rasnall

Reborn, you violated your own rules by editing. You have a ways to go before being ready for sempai-ship.
    I know, I told him before, Good lukc Rasnall