Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Scarface's Senpai Tournament] Wind.. vs Toshiro

You know the rules, everything allowed, killing, stealing, CE, CJ, etc.

I am using Jiraiya in my sig, I will make the first move, you know the terrain .

*As I see my old friend and fellow Sannin Tsunade come into view, without hesitation I quickly clap my hands together and create a vortex of water under your feet that quickly explodes into the form of a wave that envelopes you.*

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

*I then immediately create a boar-shaped lid out of nowhere above your head that begins to fall quickly and if it lands, it would trap you.*

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

*I then right away preform the Snake Hand Seal and emit a Lightning spear from that shoots at you splitting into four different spears. One goes straight for your chest one for your head, one to your right of your body and one to your left of your body.*

Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Last edited by Wind..; 03-19-2012 at 04:16 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Re: [Scarface's Senpai Tournament] Wind.. vs Toshiro

Quote Originally Posted by Wind.. View Post
    You know the rules, everything allowed, killing, stealing, CE, CJ, etc.

I am using Jiraiya in my sig, I will make the first move, you know the terrain .

*As I see my old friend and fellow Sannin Tsunade come into view, without hesitation I quickly clap my hands together and create a vortex of water under your feet that quickly explodes into the form of a wave that envelopes you.*

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

*I then immediately create a boar-shaped lid out of nowhere above your head that begins to fall quickly and if it lands, it would squash you.*

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

*I then right away preform the Snake Hand Seal and emit a Lightning spear from that shoots at you splitting into four different spears. One goes straight for your chest one for your head, one to your right of your body and one to your left of your body.*

Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

As soon as I see a huge volume of water suddenly materializing under my feet, soon rising and almost enveloping me. I look down the moment the water comes, and knowing it could pose a problem, and not only that, I also notice a huge dark shadow in which without hesitation after that, I perform the hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog in a swift and fluid motion, spinning circular in a 360 degrees motion, releasing a huge solitary blade of wind in all directions, including up, which is sharpened and slices through the lid, cutting it into multiple pieces and not affecting me, landing all around me, the water also disperses due to wind possessing the property of dispersing water in the first place. However, some of the resultant water would still splash over me, which soaks me somewhat.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

No hesitation after that, I hear a crackling sound and a bright color, pale blue somewhat, in which i recognize as lightning. Out of the clearing, I perform the hand seals Tiger → Dog and inhaling oxygen, I spew out a gargantuan sphere of wind which is compressed yet giant and dense. It covers all the lightning spears and destroys all of them, being a natural insulator. Albeit weakened, the wind sphere continues on towards you, reaching you but not enough to kill you, causing injuries.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

However, this is not the end. I knead chakra in my lungs, before I spew out a massive stream of intensely hot flames, which cover a reasonable range. It soon reaches the slowed down wind, and combines, becoming a Fire-Wind combo, which would be hard to avoid. It races towards you in a matter of seconds, burning you alive.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

"Jiraiya you should know you're gonna have to do a lot better than that if you're gonna try and kill me."

Note: The picture below and the quote above is just for fun and don't represent the Time-Frame|Move.

Last edited by Toshiro; 03-19-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: I edited in my move, while keeping the original quote he had earlier on.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    As soon as I see a huge volume of water suddenly materializing under my feet, soon rising and almost enveloping me. I look down the moment the water comes, and knowing it could pose a problem, and not only that, I also notice a huge dark shadow in which without hesitation after that, I perform the hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog in a swift and fluid motion, spinning circular in a 360 degrees motion, releasing a huge solitary blade of wind in all directions, including up, which is sharpened and slices through the lid, cutting it into multiple pieces and not affecting me, landing all around me, the water also disperses due to wind possessing the property of dispersing water in the first place. However, some of the resultant water would still splash over me, which soaks me somewhat.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

No hesitation after that, I hear a crackling sound and a bright color, pale blue somewhat, in which i recognize as lightning. Out of the clearing, I perform the hand seals Tiger → Dog and inhaling oxygen, I spew out a gargantuan sphere of wind which is compressed yet giant and dense. It covers all the lightning spears and destroys all of them, being a natural insulator. Albeit weakened, the wind sphere continues on towards you, reaching you but not enough to kill you, causing injuries.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

However, this is not the end. I knead chakra in my lungs, before I spew out a massive stream of intensely hot flames, which cover a reasonable range. It soon reaches the slowed down wind, and combines, becoming a Fire-Wind combo, which would be hard to avoid. It races towards you in a matter of seconds, burning you alive.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

"Jiraiya you should know you're gonna have to do a lot better than that if you're gonna try and kill me."

Note: The picture below and the quote above is just for fun and don't represent the Time-Frame|Move.

*As I see your wind created, I quickly think to myself that I must use Fire, as Lightning is elementally weak to Wind, so I quickly gather my Katon Chakra and begin to blow a huge stream of intense fire that shoots out of my mouth which easily stops your Wind technique that has been lowered to D-Rank by my Lightning, before you are able to combine your Fire with it. My Fire Jutsu continues on as an A-Rank technique which collides with your same Jutsu (wasn't looking at your move when I was choosing a Fire Jutsu ) that is one rank higher, causing your fire to continue on towards me as a D-Rank Jutsu.*

*I then feel your Fire Jutsu over power mine as I am spitting out fire, so I quickly gather lightning chakra and shoot out a whirling vortex of electricity that takes the shape of a big Dragon Head, which tunnels through your fire reducing the Rank to a B-Rank, while the rest of the fire that the dragon didn't block just blows past me all around me, not harming me, because the dragon head blocked all Fire coming at my body.*

Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

*Also as I have already gathered Lightning Chakra, I am able to quickly preform the Snake Hand Seal once again and emit Lightning from my mouth which follows behind the Dragon Head not allowing you see it, with devastating force.*

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Winner = Toshiro

Wind, you did not properly defend from Toshiro's jutsu. I do offer you battle training as a consolation prize

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Winner = Toshiro

Wind, you did not properly defend from Toshiro's jutsu. I do offer you battle training as a consolation prize
    Yeah I was thinking that the Wind in the lightning Jutsu would push the fire away from the Dragon causing all the fire to miss me, but I guess I was wrong =/.

I would like Battle Training :D

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Message me after the tourney is over and we will get started

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    Message me after the tourney is over and we will get started
    Alright, thank you Have fun with your new Sage Edo Tensei, or whatever you do with his body -.-