Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,243
    TrollKing
     



    [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    Rei's R & R
    Everything Allowed
    MId-range
    _________________________________

    post bio and i'll go =/
     
         

  2. #2
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,330
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    I would have liked to go first but nevermind Hashirama bio.
     
         

  3. #3
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,243
    TrollKing
     



    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    I would have liked to go first but nevermind Hashirama bio.
    since you wanna go first, i'll just send one technique at you ;D. you should've VM me
    __________________________________________________

    i pound my stomach and use:

    (Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.


    expelling a highly compressed spiraling sphere of wind. Since i'm gaara there is no need for hand-seals. the spiraling sphere is large enough and strong enough to do damage even to gamabunta. it is fast enough to reach lone-range in a mere matter of seconds
     
         

  4. #4
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,330
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    since you wanna go first, i'll just send one technique at you ;D. you should've VM me
    __________________________________________________

    i pound my stomach and use:

    (Fūton: Renkuudan) - Wind Style: Drilling Wind Bullet

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, different characters will need to perform handseals in order to imbue the large amount of chakra needed into thier lungs. The user will then pound thier stomach to increase the pressure as they release a huge spiraling sphere of wind, which is strong enough to do major damage to even a Summoning like Gamabunta.


    expelling a highly compressed spiraling sphere of wind. Since i'm gaara there is no need for hand-seals. the spiraling sphere is large enough and strong enough to do damage even to gamabunta.
    You didn't have to do that, remember this is for a senpai spot.
    I advise you not to play around, but thank you for the gesture .
    _________

    *As the sphere of wind is coming towards me I perform the tiger hand seal and release a dragon head fireball at you which hits the wind and continues towards you, without further ado I then quickly extend a chidori from my hand which follows behind the fire, without you seeing it due to our line vision of being temporarily blocked. The chidori spear is aimed to hit you in your heart. I then continue and throw a lightning infused kunai straight at your lower chest with my left hand* (my right hand was used for the Chidori.)
    *

    (Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.


    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
     
         

  5. #5
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,243
    TrollKing
     



    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    You didn't have to do that, remember this is for a senpai spot.
    I advise you not to play around, but thank you for the gesture .
    _________

    *As the sphere of wind is coming towards me I perform the tiger hand seal and release a dragon head fireball at you which hits the wind and continues towards you, without further ado I then quickly extend a chidori from my hand which follows behind the fire, without you seeing it due to our line vision of being temporarily blocked. The chidori spear is aimed to hit you in your heart. I then continue and throw a lightning infused kunai straight at your lower chest with my left hand* (my right hand was used for the Chidori.)
    *

    (Katon: Gouryuuka No Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal, the user will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.


    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
    as soon as the fire is released i use:
    (Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.


    jumping upwards into the air and my sand from my sand gourd form a cloud under my feet, raising me high in the sky(same height from when he evaded the flower world tech)while i raise i use:

    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.


    releasing a huge fire storm aimed downwards towards the battlefield, amplified by great blast of wind which, since i am high in the air, toasts the entire battlefield..or just you >_O
     
         

  6. #6
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,330
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    as soon as the fire is released i use:
    (Sabaku Fuyuu) - Floating Sand
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.


    jumping upwards into the air and my sand from my sand gourd form a cloud under my feet, raising me high in the sky(same height from when he evaded the flower world tech)while i raise i use:

    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.


    releasing a huge fire storm aimed downwards towards the battlefield, amplified by great blast of wind which, since i am high in the air, toasts the entire battlefield..or just you >_O
    *As you create your sand and you begin to levate up in the air, before you could release the Fire + Wind blast, I quickly release my earth chakra into the sky and create an opening from where sticky mud drops down and covers you restricting your movements and causes you to fall back down into the ground again as the sand is overpowered and can't handle the overall weight. I then without wasting time cause water to materialize 10cm below you and control it so that it splashes upwards against you, getting you wet thus preventing you from using any lightning techniques without getting electrocuted and also pushing you upwards slightly, leaving you airborne and vulnerable. I then perform 1 hand seal and send a wall of intense fire towards you, which impacts against the mud hardening it and holding you within the mud whilst dealing some very intense burns at the same time.*

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.


    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.


    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
     
         

  7. #7
    A C I D Aízen's Avatar
    Status
    Aízen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,243
    TrollKing
     



    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    *As you create your sand and you begin to levate up in the air, before you could release the Fire + Wind blast, I quickly release my earth chakra into the sky and create an opening from where sticky mud drops down and covers you restricting your movements and causes you to fall back down into the ground again as the sand is overpowered and can't handle the overall weight. I then without wasting time cause water to materialize 10cm below you and control it so that it splashes upwards against you, getting you wet thus preventing you from using any lightning techniques without getting electrocuted and also pushing you upwards slightly, leaving you airborne and vulnerable. I then perform 1 hand seal and send a wall of intense fire towards you, which impacts against the mud hardening it and holding you within the mud whilst dealing some very intense burns at the same time.*

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.


    (Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.


    (Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    as an opening in the sky opens i use:


    (Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.


    exhaling a genuine looking dragon above me hardening the mud and making it ,uhh i forgot the word >:\. i then use :


    (Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

    using the water created from your water shark wave as water source and creating a gigantic shark which collides with your wall of flames, overpowers it and continues towards you
     
         
    Last edited by Aízen; 03-20-2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: putting in color :p

  8. #8
    Senior Member Scarface's Avatar
    Status
    Scarface is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,963
    Location
    Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    Winner = Erzo
     
         

  9. #9
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,330
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: [Scar in the face sempai spot] Gaara vs Erzo

    *Walks over to pick Gaara up, puts him on his right shoulder and walks away with the dead body*
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •