Diamond In The Rough!

Re: Open challenge

Go first

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I begin releasing my bugs throughout the field and I shoot out 2 blast of bugs at you as I run to the right. Then as you're dealing with that make 3 clones (c1-c3). Upon creation c3 makes a bug cloud so he and I can fly mid-range from the ground. At the same time c1 runs to the right (behind you) and c2 stops where he was made (to your right) both mid range from you, they, and me throw 3 tagged kunai (each) at you (above, right, and behind you). and we wait to see how you deal.

Insect Style: Insect Blast
    Type: Attack
    Range Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user instead of releasing his/her insects through pores, Shoots up to 2 big ball of insects from his mouth. These blast travels at great speed causing damage on impact, the insects also sucks out the chakra of the hit opponent.
    - Can only use 2 times per battle
    - No S-rank bug techniques for the next round.
    - Can only be taught by wastedmonkey and Black Uchiha
    - Co-creator Black Uchiha

(Koudo Mushi Bunshin) – Advanced Bug Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 if bugs hit opponent)
    Description: The user creates up to 3 clones made out of his Kikaichū bugs or any nearby bugs under his control. The clones can use all Aburame jutsus up to S-rank and have the ability in which the bugs that they are made of can suddenly burst out straight towards a target mid range from them when they disperse.
    Note: Can only use 3 times per battle.
    Note: Clones can also use Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu up to A rank.
    Note: Up to three clones can be made with this technique.
    Created by DopeyDwarf and McKnockout

(Konchū Kumo) Insect Cloud
    Range Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user calls a cloud of his/her bugs at their feet to gain flight. The cloud follows the user, the bugs move as fast as a bird summon can fly
    -No handseals needed
    –must be a bug user
    –only taught by Black Uchiha

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    I begin releasing my bugs throughout the field and I shoot out 2 blast of bugs at you as I run to the right. Then as you're dealing with that make 3 clones (c1-c3). Upon creation c3 makes a bug cloud so he and I can fly mid-range from the ground. At the same time c1 runs to the right (behind you) and c2 stops where he was made (to your right) both mid range from you, they, and me throw 3 tagged kunai (each) at you (above, right, and behind you). and we wait to see how you deal.

Insect Style: Insect Blast
    Range Short-Long
    Description: The user instead of releasing his/her insects through pores, Shoots up to 2 big ball of insects from his mouth. These blast travels at great speed causing damage on impact, the insects also sucks out the chakra of the hit opponent.
    - Can only use 2 times per battle
    - No S-rank bug techniques for the next round.
    - Can only be taught by wastedmonkey and Black Uchiha
    - Co-creator Black Uchiha

(Koudo Mushi Bunshin) – Advanced Bug Clone
    Damage Points: N/A (+10 if bugs hit opponent)
    Description: The user creates up to 3 clones made out of his Kikaichū bugs or any nearby bugs under his control. The clones can use all Aburame jutsus up to S-rank and have the ability in which the bugs that they are made of can suddenly burst out straight towards a target mid range from them when they disperse.
    Note: Can only use 3 times per battle.
    Note: Clones can also use Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and Taijutsu up to A rank.
    Note: Up to three clones can be made with this technique.
    Created by DopeyDwarf and McKnockout

(Konchū Kumo) Insect Cloud
    Range Short
    Description: The user calls a cloud of his/her bugs at their feet to gain flight. The cloud follows the user, the bugs move as fast as a bird summon can fly
    -No handseals needed
    –must be a bug user
    –only taught by Black Uchiha
    As i see you blast of bugs heading toward my direction i quickly go underground to dodge them .

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

While i am underground i can sense what is happening above and i sense that your are making clones .I then come out of the ground at your positions when the clones c1 c2 c3 have already been released and are making the bug cloud due to our same rank and same speed this will happen with no too much time so i simply come out of the ground and pull you underground leaving only your head above ground

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

When done with this i see your clones which are heading towards me and make a tornado with shriukens and aim it at your clones killing you

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses their wind chakra into their hands and sends it to the sky. They use that chakra to gather clouds above the opponent and alter the weather conditions to the point of which wind will start to spin around the opponent until it turns into a tornado around the opponent.
    The opponent will be caught in the eye of the tornado so he/she will be trapped inside and so the user throws a large amount of shuriken into the tornado and uses their wind chakra to control the blades. After doing so the user controls the shuriken with their wind chakra and uses them to violently cut their opponent.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    As i see you blast of bugs heading toward my direction i quickly go underground to dodge them .

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

While i am underground i can sense what is happening above and i sense that your are making clones .I then come out of the ground at your positions when the clones c1 c2 c3 have already been released and are making the bug cloud due to our same rank and same speed this will happen with no too much time so i simply come out of the ground and pull you underground leaving only your head above ground

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

When done with this i see your clones which are heading towards me and make a tornado with shriukens and aim it at your clones killing you

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user focuses their wind chakra into their hands and sends it to the sky. They use that chakra to gather clouds above the opponent and alter the weather conditions to the point of which wind will start to spin around the opponent until it turns into a tornado around the opponent.
    The opponent will be caught in the eye of the tornado so he/she will be trapped inside and so the user throws a large amount of shuriken into the tornado and uses their wind chakra to control the blades. After doing so the user controls the shuriken with their wind chakra and uses them to violently cut their opponent.
    Two things
    1) We are not the same rank dusk not the same speed
    2) If you use "Double Suicide Decapitation Technique" while I'm on the bug cloud it would miss, also if you use your wind tech while standing above me you would be hit too.....

But I'll continue as is.

As you go underground I send the bugs that make up the blast into the hole after you (while continuing the clones/cloud) and as you reach up to grab me c1 makes the bugs below release thick pheromone that hurts you a lot more then it would outside the inclosed space, making you feel great pain and impaired vision. The bugs also climb all over you, placing 3 female bugs on you.

(Feromon hōden) pheromone discharge
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 60 (+ 10 when used inside an enclosed space do to a higher concentration)
    Description: After one handseal, bugs fly around the opponent releasing pheromones (odorless, colorless, & tasteless). The pheromones (when in healed) cause the opponent to lose sight (blurred vision), and feel extreme pain on their insides (nasal passages, lunges & stomach). Aburame are immune.
    - Last 2 turns
    - Doujutsu can see the color of the chakra infused within
    - Can only be used 3 times per battle
    – Must be a bug user
    – Can only be taught by Black Uchiha

At the same time c2 makes a swamp that traps you underground and drowns you while I shock you into a paralized state and grab onto c3's hand and we fly up mid-range from the ground.

Note: all tech happen at about the same time (bugs/lightning then the swamp right after)

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diamond In The Rough!

Quote Originally Posted by black uchiha View Post
    Two things
    1) We are not the same rank dusk not the same speed
    2) If you use "Double Suicide Decapitation Technique" while I'm on the bug cloud it would miss, also if you use your wind tech while standing above me you would be hit too.....

But I'll continue as is.

As you go underground I send the bugs that make up the blast into the hole after you (while continuing the clones/cloud) and as you reach up to grab me c1 makes the bugs below release thick pheromone that hurts you a lot more then it would outside the inclosed space, making you feel great pain and impaired vision. The bugs also climb all over you, placing 3 female bugs on you.

(Feromon hōden) pheromone discharge
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 60 (+ 10 when used inside an enclosed space do to a higher concentration)
    Description: After one handseal, bugs fly around the opponent releasing pheromones (odorless, colorless, & tasteless). The pheromones (when in healed) cause the opponent to lose sight (blurred vision), and feel extreme pain on their insides (nasal passages, lunges & stomach). Aburame are immune.
    - Last 2 turns
    - Doujutsu can see the color of the chakra infused within
    - Can only be used 3 times per battle
    – Must be a bug user
    – Can only be taught by Black Uchiha

At the same time c2 makes a swamp that traps you underground and drowns you while I shock you into a paralized state and grab onto c3's hand and we fly up mid-range from the ground.

Note: all tech happen at about the same time (bugs/lightning then the swamp right after)

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Lmao i am sorry i taught you were s class and i dont think bugs can go underground and pursuse me i has not be shown in the series nor manga it has mainly been sown attack opponents in a straight direction or on the terrain but i will continue.As i see your bogs coming towards my direction i blow out an s rank wind gust hich overpowers them and still heads your direction in a weakened stated

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Also note your two jutsu can not happen at the same time for the lighting to hit me i must have sunk into the ground for your lighting to hit thi means your lightning only hits if i cant find a counter to your swamp.

After having made out a gust of wind i see your clones making some seals and then a sticky mud comes below my feet sinking me while your other clones .So i create a pillar of earth out of the non muddy sand and uses it push me up and and i grab my footing and escape.Note your chidori has already been made but did not hit me due to me escaping your mud.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

After this i come down and make four bunshin which throw smoke bombs and explosive kunais at your clones

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.