Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Open spar

Normal rules no killing or stealing
    Mid range on a plain field with no water source
    Neji bio needs updating :http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=158131
    Your first

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U

Re: Open spar

I will fight you: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...17#post5811217
    --------------------------

Kakuzu: "Hello Neji.... I remember last time I faced a Hyuuga... he was pathetic..."

*As I say this I take of my Akatsuki cloak, revealing my body and I take out my Katana and get into a ready stance - While my green eyes are looking into your big white eyes*

Last edited by Gutsy Jiraiya; 03-19-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Open spar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxnaruto View Post
    Normal rules no killing or stealing
    Mid range on a plain field with no water source
    Neji bio needs updating :http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=158131
    Your first
    Tobirama in my signature, my CW stuck in the ground, with him leaning against it.

(Sandāboruto Yari) - Thunderbolt Lance
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: -10 per turn
    Damage Points: Depends (+10 to Raiton jutsu)
    Description: The harpoon itself is 1m long and is composed of a silver star metal. The rope is a special rope made of the hair of a Yak, infused with Zinc so the rope itself is able ton conduct a stream of electricity. The rope can allow the spear to be thrown and pulled back, up to mid-range. The rope is only able to be destroyed with an A-Rank Jutsu or higher. The Spear itself is indestructible. The user can infuse their own lightning chakra into the harpoon before throwing it to increase the speed of the aerial harpoon. Upon penetration of the opponent, the harpoon can emit an electrical surge to them, stunning them. The user can also stick the harpoon into the ground and send lightning through the spear, spreading throughout the earth. The lightning can only spread out from a short area of the spear. The earth within short range cannot be altered by any Doton jutsu.
    Notes:
    - Must master Raiton before wielding the Sandāboruto Yari.
    - Must be wielding the Harpoon in some way for chakra effects to work.
    - Using the chakra effects with the harpoon counts as a move.
    - Stunning affect lasts for one turn.
    - Can only be wielded by Omnom (and those whom he allows).

*As Tobirama sees you standing there, he does a single hand seal, using:

(Suiton: Daikōdan no Jutsu) – Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user performs Tiger – Serpent hand seals to create a stronger version of the Water Release: Water shark Bomb technique, which creates a gigantic shark, far larger than the user, to attack the opponent. This technique differs from its parent jutsu in being able to absorb the chakra from an opponent's technique, and in turn use that chakra to grow larger and more powerful.
    Note: Technique can only absorb up to B rank level techniques and requires a Large water source.

Shooting off the shark at you. While you're occupied with that, he continues with another hand seal, using:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Creating Righty and Lefty on each sides. Lefty kneels down, placing his fingers on the ground, using:

(Ninpo: Ichi ni Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tracking Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and by placing two of their fingers on a surface they can then track and locate their target. This technique is even capable of telling the user exactly how many targets there are and if they are very skilled also.
    Note: User must remain stationary and can only be used by Tobirama Senju and Minato Namikaze biograhies.

Continuously informing me and my other clone of your location.*