the present

Renji [Update]

Name: Renji Abarai
    Nickname: The Great White
    Clan: Hyuga |
    Height: 188cm
    Weight: 78kg
    Blood Type: A

Renji is a tall lean man that has a noticably muscular physique with black tribal tattoo's on his torso, arms and forehead, he has sharp focused eyes and has long red hair that is held in a ponytail. He mainly wears a black under shirt and a black jacket with white linings.Renji wears a white cloth around his head like a headband.

Renji is a generally laid back man, who continually looks to improve himself and his abilities. Renji has always been seen as a hard working and kind. He doesn't like to commit himself to many things, except improving himself and protecting the ones he holds dear, as he would do anything to defend them.

Village of Birth: Kiri
    Village of Alliance: Kiri

Ninja Rank: S-Class Ninja
    Speciality:
    Suiton | Taijutsu | Kenjutsu | Chakra Control
    Elements:
    B Rank ~In Progress~
    Mastered
    C Rank ~In Progress~
    Mastered
    A Rank ~In Progress~
    Taijutsu - C Rank ~In Progress~
    Kenjutsu - ~In Progress~
    Genjutsu - D Rank ~In Progress~
    Ninjutsu - A Rank ~In Progress~

Renji's parents where two members of the main branch family who had fell out with the rest of main branch family. Subsequently Renji's parent had moved to Kirigakure shortly after their falling out with the rest of the main branch, meaning once Renji was born he would know nothing of the rest of his clan.

At the age of six Renji joined the Ninja Academy in Kiri. His experience at the academy was a great once, since the era of the blood mist had passed academy life was good yet testing. Whilst at the academy Renji was taught under three different teachers: Lili-Chwan taught Renji the art of Suiton, a thing that all Kiri ninja should know; Sharingdork was another one of Renji's teachers, Shar taught Renji the art of Doton a skill useful for all shinobi and Renji's final teacher in the academy was ~Mig J.J. Quiksilver~. Mig taught Renji all about fire and how to incinerate opponents with ease. Due to the more advanced training Renji received it took him many years to complete his training.

At the age of eleven Renji graduated from the Ninja Academy. Due to Renji's advanced training he was awarded the rank of chuunin upon graduation as he was far stronger than any of his fellow Ninja Academy classmates. Not long after his graduation he was teamed up with one of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist, A man named Dei Dei. Dei Dei was a great shinobi and decided to take Renji under his wing and teach him the art of close combat fighting. Renji and Dei Dei spend the next couple of years training together and making each other strong. Dei Dei taught Renji to become truly deadly with a sword and without, they spent allot of time performing missions specifically set out for member of the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. Mission varying from silent assassinations to the wiping out of whole bandit camps. In time this came as second nature to Renji and he was seen as the eighth member of The Seven Swordsman of the Mist. After their years together Renji had to leave the swordsman and Dei Dei, and as a gift to Renji Dei Dei gave him a personally made Katana.

After his time with the Seven Swordsman Renji was placed in a squad within the Kiri ranks. This squad involved three members, a vibrant aburame by the name of Melizzle and a fellow Hyuga by the name of Rasnall. Unbeknownst to him Renji and Raz came from the same clan and the same Main Branch. Renji and his fellow comrades where a laid back team and all got along with each other constantly laughing and joking around the the local Bloody Tavern.

After years of training and completing missions with his squad, Renji decided that he need a break. A fresh start. A journey to improve his strength. So he bid farewell to his squad members and left the gates of Kirigakure. On his travels Renji was resting up at a small village within the fire country. At this small village an old man approached Renji asking him what his reasons for being in the small village was, Renji told him that he was travelling looking for new experiences and new jutsu to learn from the people he would meet.

More to come...

Mist - Because Renji has spent all of his life living in the mist it has minimal effect on his senses, only really effecting his sight.

Silent Killing - Because of all the time spent with the Seven Swordsman Renji's silent killing abilities are on par with them.

Suiton - Because of his mastery of Suiton Renji can perform any Suiton technique that requires handseal with a single handseal.

Agility/Reflexes - Due to his time with the Seven Swordsman Renji's reflexes and agility have been greatly improved

Weapons - Renji has a large jagged sword strapped on his back the sword looks like this:

Or just a basic red katana sheathed at the left side of his hip

Updating/Dropping

-Approved-

Edit: Removed everything about Ink.

Last edited by Caliburn; 04-01-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

Re: Renji [Update]

Nice bio

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Looks pretty coooooll

Kiri above all

Last edited by Lord Snow; 03-19-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Nice bio, still short though =\
    Kiri below all.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow
    is a mystery and today is a
    gift. Thats why they call it
    the present

Quote Originally Posted by Foxnaruto View Post
    Nice bio
    Thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jellal.F~ View Post
    Looks pretty coooooll

Kiri above all
    Thanks, Kiri for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    Nice bio, still short though =\
    Kiri below all.
    Thanks :D I was going to spend more time developing the history but I though id wait until I have more things to include. Mainly just wanted to update it

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

not bad

Status
    Oct 2011
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

I told you Hyuga is better then Uchiha...haha :D nice

Status
    Apr 2011
    Sara is The Best

Hyuuga FTW

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Remove Jyuken and Chakra Control from speciality. You need training on Jyuken first and Chakra Control is for Med Nins only.
    Also, the mist affects at least your sense of sight so edit that and link me to your Ink training.

Status
    Dec 2011
    the present

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Remove Jyuken and Chakra Control from speciality. You need training on Jyuken first and Chakra Control is for Med Nins only.
    Also, the mist affects at least your sense of sight so edit that and link me to your Ink training.
    Edited.

I haven't had ink training yet so I removed that from my speciality aswell, I incorporated it into my history so I could get ink training.
    also I thought Hyuuga's could have chakra control as a speciality because of the gentle fist.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kato Rokuemon View Post
    Edited.

I haven't had ink training yet so I removed that from my speciality aswell, I incorporated it into my history so I could get ink training.
    also I thought Hyuuga's could have chakra control as a speciality because of the gentle fist.
    You're right xD sorry, probably was distracted with something. I'll edit that for you

Status
    Dec 2011
    the present

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    You're right xD sorry, probably was distracted with something. I'll edit that for you
    ah its no problem and thanks ^_^

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Nice
    I like the design of the bio