Live happy life is too short
    to waste time

Re: -The Exile vs Grimmjow-

grimjow ftw. obviously ^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Your talking about RPG? or the real characters?

NO MORE posts...Please.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Communism!

Quote Originally Posted by BelphaZar View Post
    grimjow ftw. obviously ^^
    Don't spam

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=161217

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Why Guren ~_~
    Note: We start at Mid range.

*As soon as i see you i take out a scroll and summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards you and explodes upon impact with you, then i quickly create 2 earth clones 1 at my left and the other at my right*

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Last edited by Loki; 03-20-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Communism!

Quote Originally Posted by -Grimmjow- View Post
    Why Guren ~_~
    Note: We start at Mid range.

*As soon as i see you i take out a scroll and summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards you and explodes upon impact with you, then i quickly create 2 earth clones 1 at my left and the other at my right*

Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.
    *As your fire comes at me I form crystals that completely incase me and protect me from your fire. Even though it does shatter
    (Shoton: Ranpu no Ya ) Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage: 80
    Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks [ S-ranks]. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle
    Note: Lasts for two turns
    Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect

I then focus Crystals underneath your clones and you and make them come up and pierce all of you.

(Shoton: Suishoheki Hachi no Jin ) Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: An extremely draining jutsu, Guren will perform nine handseals and place her palms on the ground. Huge pink crystalline spikes will then erupt around the target, trapping them.
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

I then form my crystals into the shape of 2 dragons and send them at your left and right sides. I then wait for your move as I prepare to use another move
    (Shoton: Hasho Koryo) - Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: 40
    Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

Don't know if this is good but it is all I could think of :scorps:

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

Quote Originally Posted by -The Exile- View Post
    *As your fire comes at me I form crystals that completely incase me and protect me from your fire. Even though it does shatter
    (Shoton: Ranpu no Ya ) Crystal Release: Arrow of Light
    Type: Defensive/Offensive
    Damage: 80
    Guren will encase herself in a prism of crystal. While doing this, she can hover in the air but is unable to maneuver, however is protected from all but the strongest of attacks [ S-ranks]. In addition, she can focus her chakra into light through a prism and launch a powerful heat blast.
    Note: Can only be used once per battle
    Note: Lasts for two turns
    Note: No other jutsu may be used while this is in effect

I then focus Crystals underneath your clones and you and make them come up and pierce all of you.

(Shoton: Suishoheki Hachi no Jin ) Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation
    Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: An extremely draining jutsu, Guren will perform nine handseals and place her palms on the ground. Huge pink crystalline spikes will then erupt around the target, trapping them.
    Note: Can only be used twice per battle.

I then form my crystals into the shape of 2 dragons and send them at your left and right sides. I then wait for your move as I prepare to use another move
    Description: Guren creates a crystal dragon after making three handseals. The dragon is large enough to allow Guren to stand on it and it attacks by rushing at the opponent to slam into them. Upto two dragons can be made with this technique.

Don't know if this is good but it is all I could think of :scorps:
    Great moves :D

*As soon as the crystal shatters i have my left clone create make the ground underneath you move/shake, making you lose balance, and prevent you from using your techniques then i quickly have my right clones create 2 earth walls to rise at your sides and slamming them together killing you in between then i summon The Red Footed Booby and get on it and have it fly into the sky*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking

Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: gosai fi-to bu-bi) Summoning: Red Footed Booby
    Range: short/Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user bites his finger and with use of the blood performs one hand seal (Bird) and hitting the ground summoning One of the many Booby birds, The Red-footed Booby is the size of the Hawk summon owned by sasuke. It has red legs, and its bill and throat pouch are coloured pink and blue, and the flight feathers are black. When young it was brownish with darker wings, and pale pinkish legs. By training in the Bird land with the Blue Footed Booby and its Boss The Red footed has learned to use Fire Techiques however only up to B rank since it isnt as strong as its Boss but can use them without need of handseals due to the hard training it had in his land. It can carry one people, He can also speak English and has a great bond with the contract holder due to the time they spent together. He listens to any orders even when risking his life knowing his contract holder will never put him in danger. He can obiously fly.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Communism!

Great moves :D

*As soon as the crystal shatters i have my left clone create make the ground underneath you move/shake, making you lose balance, and prevent you from using your techniques then i quickly have my right clones create 2 earth walls to rise at your sides and slamming them together killing you in between then i summon The Red Footed Booby and get on it and have it fly into the sky*

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking

Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: gosai fi-to bu-bi) Summoning: Red Footed Booby
    Range: short/Mid
    Description: The user bites his finger and with use of the blood performs one hand seal (Bird) and hitting the ground summoning One of the many Booby birds, The Red-footed Booby is the size of the Hawk summon owned by sasuke. It has red legs, and its bill and throat pouch are coloured pink and blue, and the flight feathers are black. When young it was brownish with darker wings, and pale pinkish legs. By training in the Bird land with the Blue Footed Booby and its Boss The Red footed has learned to use Fire Techiques however only up to B rank since it isnt as strong as its Boss but can use them without need of handseals due to the hard training it had in his land. It can carry one people, He can also speak English and has a great bond with the contract holder due to the time they spent together. He listens to any orders even when risking his life knowing his contract holder will never put him in danger. He can obiously fly.
    guess who didn't say no subs

*As the slabs rise up I switch my self out with a log and appear away from you and then I look up into the sky to see you flying and focus my lightning chakra into the sky and cause a bolt of lightning to strike down and destroy your bird. Then as you are falling from the sky I cause two dragons of crystal to form under you, Swallow you, And then slam you into the ground as I start focusing my chakra for another attack*

1st jutsu used
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

2nd jutsu used
    (Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Type: Attack
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

3rd jutsu used

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

guess who didn't say no subs

*As the slabs rise up I switch my self out with a log and appear away from you and then I look up into the sky to see you flying and focus my lightning chakra into the sky and cause a bolt of lightning to strike down and destroy your bird. Then as you are falling from the sky I cause two dragons of crystal to form under you, Swallow you, And then slam you into the ground as I start focusing my chakra for another attack*

1st jutsu used
    (Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

2nd jutsu used
    (Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

3rd jutsu used
    * As your lightning is coming at me, i notest its only up to short range, and we are in Mid range, so it doesnt reach me, nothing happens.....then i look down and i see your 2 crystal dragons waiting for me, i have both my clones use a scroll and summon 1 large flame dragon each clone, and that is directed towards the dragons, making them explode on impact with them, then i use my summon and fly towards you while creating the necesary fire chakra and then create a dragon looking fire that rages towards you, the flames then divide to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning you into ash in a matter of seconds*

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Communism!

* As your lightning is coming at me, i notest its only up to short range, and we are in Mid range, so it doesnt reach me, nothing happens.....then i look down and i see your 2 crystal dragons waiting for me, i have both my clones use a scroll and summon 1 large flame dragon each clone, and that is directed towards the dragons, making them explode on impact with them, then i use my summon and fly towards you while creating the necesary fire chakra and then create a dragon looking fire that rages towards you, the flames then divide to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning you into ash in a matter of seconds*

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
    Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

*As the fire dragon bomb comes at me I form a crystal dome around me which completely protects me from your dragon and leaves me unharmed

(Shoton: Kurenai no Kajitsu ) Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit
    Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks, and can withstand almost any technique upto B rank.

Then I still see you alive and on your bird so I form Crystal shuriken and fling them at you which destroys your bird and sends you falling

(Kessho: Kyodai Rokkaku Shuriken) - Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
    Damage: 30
    Description: Guren creates a giant crystal shuriken, resembling a snowflake in shape and flings it at the opponent. The shuriken can slice through normal steel weapons.

Then as you are falling down I cause Numerous spikes to rise from the ground and pierce you from all sides

(Shoton: Omiwatari no Jutsu) - Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossing Technique
    Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

*As the fire dragon bomb comes at me I form a crystal dome around me which completely protects me from your dragon and leaves me unharmed

Description: Guren can create a dome of crystal to surround a target. It is highly durable from both external and internal attacks, and can withstand almost any technique upto B rank.

Then I still see you alive and on your bird so I form Crystal shuriken and fling them at you which destroys your bird and sends you falling

(Kessho: Kyodai Rokkaku Shuriken) - Crystal: Giant Hexagonal Shuriken
    Description: Guren creates a giant crystal shuriken, resembling a snowflake in shape and flings it at the opponent. The shuriken can slice through normal steel weapons.

Then as you are falling down I cause Numerous spikes to rise from the ground and pierce you from all sides

Description: Guren makes four handseals, and numerous pale blue crystal spikes, each the size of a man, erupt from the ground. They can be made to erupt around a target, trapping him, or directly at him to stab him.
    * As the crystal shuriken is coming at me, i have my Boobi summon create a large dragon-shaped fireball clashing with the shuriken, then i have 1 of my clones shoot mudshots at your hands sticking them, and the other creating stone spikes stabbing your legs, and then i jump down and take my katana and slash your body killing you*
    (Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

The katana can be found in my Bio. Its hard to kill a women
    NOTE: By summon can use up to B-rank Fire Techniques

Last edited by Loki; 03-20-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Communism!

* As the crystal shuriken is coming at me, i have my Boobi summon create a large dragon-shaped fireball clashing with the shuriken, then i have 1 of my clones shoot mudshots at your hands sticking them, and the other creating stone spikes stabbing your legs, and then i jump down and take my katana and slash your body killing you*
    (Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

The katana can be found in my Bio. Its hard to kill a women
    NOTE: By summon can use up to B-rank Fire Techniques
    *As the mudshots come at my hands I form crystal lances over them and stop them from pinning me down
    (Shoton: Kessho Yasu) - Crystal Release : Crystal Lance
    Description: This jutsu allows Guren to form crystal covering her hand completely upto her shoulder and then extending outwards, forming a huge, ten meter long sharp rod of crystal that can stab opponents. When this jutsu is in effect, Guren cannot move her fingers or wrist.

Then as the spikes erupt under me I create a dome of crystal that protects me from harm

I then form many crystals underneath you and cause them to pierce you from all sides and kill you

Status
    Oct 2011
    Ten Yasha

*As i see you block the attacks, when i jump, before falling i call my summon and it flies and catches me, evading your crystal spikes, then i have 1 of the clones to cause the ground surrounding you to spiral inwards on itself, crushing you, and the other clone create rock pillars around you like a cage, and i throw 2 explosive kunai, and then create a cloud of ash that covers you and the area around you*
    (Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
    Type: Defence/supplementary
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Katon: Haisekishou) - Fire Release: Burning Ash Accumulation
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60 (+10 damage if the opponet escapes before explotion do not calculate the 60 if he/she escape just the 10)
    Description: The user will first perform the Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger hand seals and by utilizing his fire chakra, inhales and spits out a cloud of ash which begins to envelope his opponent and explodes when the user clicks his teeth.However, this jutsu will cause major damage to his skin and lungs if the user doesn't escape before it explodes.