[#5] Improvement Spar

☆Rei's R&R☆
    Basic Five|Genjutsu|Ninjutsu|Taijutsu
    Stealing: n/a
    Killing: Killing is allowed, however it doesn't count towards the users bio
    Range: Mid-Range
    Terrain: Plain Field with no Water source around
    Customs: n/a

I'll try to limit myself to four elemets during this whole fight to get a better usage of them.
    Post your bio and your first move, I will be using Toshiro.

~Open Challenge~
    ~All Spam will be reported without warning.~

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Re: [#5] Improvement Spar

Itachi, with his 2T activated appears in a group of crows.
    As looks at Toshiro and then performs a single handseal so that a large amount of fire wall comes out to explode upon him, as he follows up with some handseals and then cause a lid of earth to drop on him, while he defends the fire. Swiftly after summoning the lid, he performs some handseals again, to cause the earth to rise up, and crush him like jaws.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post

Itachi, with his 2T activated appears in a group of crows.
    As looks at Toshiro and then performs a single handseal so that a large amount of fire wall comes out to explode upon him, as he follows up with some handseals and then cause a lid of earth to drop on him, while he defends the fire. Swiftly after summoning the lid, he performs some handseals again, to cause the earth to rise up, and crush him like jaws.

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Type: Attack
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As I am watching the large wall of fire come towards me, I also quickly notice a large shadow cover the area around me. Without hesitation, I quickly punch the air infront of me at a angle which sends me flying backwards into mid-air. As I am in Mid-air your lid falls to the ground, and your fire collides with the lid being reduced down in rank at the same time. As I begin to fall downwards I quickly perform one handseal and I spit water from my mouth which in return creates a large water source which comes in multiple waves towards you within seconds. After spitting the water from my mouth I have it form into a Orb that covers the field from the area infront of me up to Long-range. As you are trapped in the orb I create five sharks by placing my hand on the orb. The sharks move towards you at a fast rate since they can swim underwater quite quickly, thus reaching you in no time. They begin to tear at your body, destroying your clothing, ripping your skin off, and eating at your flash like a savage beast.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post

As I am watching the large wall of fire come towards me, I also quickly notice a large shadow cover the area around me. Without hesitation, I quickly punch the air infront of me at a angle which sends me flying backwards into mid-air. As I am in Mid-air your lid falls to the ground, and your fire collides with the lid being reduced down in rank at the same time. As I begin to fall downwards I quickly perform one handseal and I spit water from my mouth which in return creates a large water source which comes in multiple waves towards you within seconds. After spitting the water from my mouth I have it form into a Orb that covers the field from the area infront of me up to Long-range. As you are trapped in the orb I create five sharks by placing my hand on the orb. The sharks move towards you at a fast rate since they can swim underwater quite quickly, thus reaching you in no time. They begin to tear at your body, destroying your clothing, ripping your skin off, and eating at your flash like a savage beast.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive,Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. The user will first perform the ram hand seal and then spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: 5 feeding sharks
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will create 5 sharks of water to attack his opponent(s) by putting his hand on a water source. While being in a water source, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy. However, if the user severe his connection with the water, the sharks will disperse.
    Note: Requires water source to use.
    Thanks for trying...

As soon as Itachi notices toshiro getting OUT of the way, he predicts her landing position and then performs a single handseal while toshiro is in mid air, so that four earthen pillars come out and start shocking you, as you are just landing.

[Respecting the time frame, you have to defend against my fire and I have full confidence that my lid doesn't drop any fire Ranks. Hence, when the pilllars are formed, you need to block against lightning pillars and the Fire technique. ]

Not only that, as the pillars are shocking you , I summon huge amount of water into the ground, that collides with the shocked you, and then regains electic current from the pillar. I then summon my sword.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs a single hand seal the user summons Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

(Tsuki Manako) Moon Eye

Type: Weapon
    Chakra Cost: 60
    Damage: 80 (-10 to user)
    Description: The Moon-Eye is a spiritual and a mythical sword lost in the History and very special due to its unique ability.It has a thin and sharp layer of fuuton chakra around it that has the ability to cut through solid metal and rocks.The sword shines bright on the moon light from which it got its name. The sword is also light and easy to handle
    Note: ~Can only be summoned once~
    ~Does -10 to user once summoned~
    ~Can only be used by pradattauchiha~