Byakugan activated

Since I already know your bio my move will be after this

Banned
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage

Re: [Scarface sempai tournament ROUND 2] Blade vs. Rasnall

Angeal: So your the immortal zombie... You sure dont look tough... BYAKUGAN*Byakugan becomes more intense*

*I bow showing respect then make a few hand signs and create a blinding light coming from my body which blinds you for a moment, I almost instantly spew out a large ash cloud which spreads around you as I click my teeth causing the cloud to explode, I finish by spewing out a large amount of embers which severely slice and burn you*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost:40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light thatappears to emanatefrom the users body and blind the target/s.

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it staysin the air around the victim likea cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

(Kasai Ha Suto-Mu)Fire Leaf Storm
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Range:Short-Mid
    Type:Attack
    Description: The user builds up their katon chakrain their mouth and blows out a storm of embers that are sent spiraling towards the opponent at high speeds.Each ember is shaped likea leaf and thus that is where the justu gets its name.The leaf shaped flames are incredibly sharp they have serrated like edges and can easily cut through trees and rocks leaving cinders where it was sliced,the embers covera large area both vertically and horizontally and thus can be difficult to avoid.
    ~Can only be used 3x
    ~Can only be used by -Scaze-and those who he allows
    ~No forbidden rank water justus that turn
    *Thismovewasallowed by Scaze

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the words of the late,
    great Colonel Sanders:
    "I'm to drunk to taste
    this chicken "

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Hyuga View Post
    Angeal: So your the immortal zombie... You sure dont look tough... BYAKUGAN*Byakugan becomes more intense*

*I bow showing respect then make a few hand signs and create a blinding light coming from my body which blinds you for a moment, I almost instantly spew out a large ash cloud which spreads around you as I click my teeth causing the cloud to explode, I finish by spewing out a large amount of embers which severely slice and burn you*

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Range: Long
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light thatappears to emanatefrom the users body and blind the target/s.

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it staysin the air around the victim likea cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

(Kasai Ha Suto-Mu)Fire Leaf Storm
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Range:Short-Mid
    Type:Attack
    Description: The user builds up their katon chakrain their mouth and blows out a storm of embers that are sent spiraling towards the opponent at high speeds.Each ember is shaped likea leaf and thus that is where the justu gets its name.The leaf shaped flames are incredibly sharp they have serrated like edges and can easily cut through trees and rocks leaving cinders where it was sliced,the embers covera large area both vertically and horizontally and thus can be difficult to avoid.
    ~Can only be used 3x
    ~Can only be used by -Scaze-and those who he allows
    ~No forbidden rank water justus that turn
    *Thismovewasallowed by Scaze
    Hidan: Your eyes are weird...FREAK!!! Jashin wants you

*As your flash of light is emitted, Hidan quickly forms the seals "Tiger, Snake, Rat, Snake, Tigar" and spills water out of his mouth that is lifted up and starts to rotate around Hidan as a defence while he cant see. After feeling the shock of your explosion being absorbed by my water wall Hidan forms the same seals and surrounds himself with another wall of water while he gets his sight back (Also the force of the spinning water will pull in any smoke created). Your fire leafs hit my wall and diserpate into the rotating water. From within what remains of his spinning water wall, Hidan channels suiton into the ground and to come underneath you. Water raises from beneath your feet quickly and traps you in a sphere of water binding your muscles with no air.*

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Banned
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Teno4Mizukage

Angeal: As if I'd join your "Jashin" or whatever you call it... I see your going to be a problem

*After seeing my leaf flames be taken out I begin making handsigns gathering my chakra thenas I see with my Byakugan your water building up I spew out a large earth wall which raises me high in the air I'll say 20ft thus making the water prison smash the wall instead of me, I then make more hand signs and slightly lift off the wall turning that wall into a large dragon racing toward you, I finish by firing 2 large fireballs in the sky as you are occupied by my earth dragon*

(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulatepre-existingearthto form the wall. The earth then instantly risesup and takesform. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics,thewallis highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will createa largedragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Last edited by -Blade-; 03-20-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: I put a space between "GLOW " and "blue"

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this fight is null and void as ive not given permission to start round 2 yet. When I post the new rules for round 2 you can make a thread. Dont act without my permission again.