Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

MWOT vs Baldy

Your rules, terrain etc. Choose whatever you wish. Unofficial since you requested.

Make the first move. I'll be using my Baldy Kaguya Bio in siggy. I'll restrict myself to whatever you have as far as possible.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Re: MWOT vs Baldy

You can use customs, i don´t have any and i would love to see it, i´ll use Sasuke(needs updating)
    You go first.:D

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

No. You go first I'm too lazy.

-I throw a rock at you-

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

I charge at you while dodging the rock easily i use
    (Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

To quickly surround you in flamse that are about 8ft tall and combine it with
    (Fūton: Kami Kaze) - Wind Style: Divine Wind
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: After gathering Wind chakra, the user will use it to generate 4 pillars of spinning wind around him. Then he can direct them towards the opponent or by using a suitable fire jutsu, the user can create a strong wind-fire elemental combination attack.

To make a flaming hurricane, burning you to death and i follow up with
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

To blow away the tornado and make the fire much stronger and make a hole in it so if i don´t see you there i would know you´ve went underground.

Sasuke: Baldies die bald.