The assassin of assassins The Ghost of Konoha's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pain's Secret

ok it is said that a user of the rinnegan has an affinity of all 5 elements ( water,fire,lightning,earth,and wind). Well here's where it gets interesting. If pain does have all five affenities that means he can not only have powerful jutsu but can create any type of combination such as fire + wind. Now maybe you see where I'm going with this. I am saying if pain has the ability to make any nature combination wouldn't that mean he could combine water and earth to make Mokton (wood element)

I'm not saying he knows how to Do this but if he does it could be disasterous for Naruto. This is because much like the first hokage pain can use this to defeat the kyuubi and leave naruto with just his one sage mode clone left for back up. Tell me what you all think

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Pain's Secret

Quote Originally Posted by The Ghost of Konoha View Post
    ok it is said that a user of the rinnegan has an affinity of all 5 elements ( water,fire,lightning,earth,and wind). Well here's where it gets interesting. If pain does have all five affenities that means he can not only have powerful jutsu but can create any type of combination such as fire + wind. Now maybe you see where I'm going with this. I am saying if pain has the ability to make any nature combination wouldn't that mean he could combine water and earth to make Mokton (wood element)

I'm not saying he knows how to Do this but if he does it could be disasterous for Naruto. This is because much like the first hokage pain can use this to defeat the kyuubi and leave naruto with just his one sage mode clone left for back up. Tell me what you all think
    kakashi and yamato said using 2 elements is one thing, but to fuse them together to make wood or ice is a whole different level. I don't think pain would be able to do this

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Mokton jutsu is a Kekkei Genkai(bloodline limit).. you can't just be able to do it even if you do know two of the elements.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you here? I'm long
    gone

nhahh he cant...its a kekke genkai.....when u dont have a kekke geknai the best thing u can do with 2 elemnts its a combo......

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

mokuton is KG so pein doesnt know how to use it, one thing is make that water pistol naruto does with the frog thatis water+wind, another is creatingice by mixing water+wind, its diferent, more dificullt and requires more effort, thats why is a KG

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well u got a point , bt i think it's a bloodline limited technique

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi_theone View Post
    Well u got a point , bt i think it's a bloodline limited technique
    Ok I guess he'll just be able to use really strong jutsu

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

everyone basically answered the thread wood and ice is a KG because pein has the 2 elements doesnt mean he can fuse them

Author of Destiney End of Suffering's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You got shot down bro

Status
    Apr 2008
    in a location that may or may not be concived by your mind or subcoucousness. WASHED UP HIPPIES FTW
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

speaking of which, why hasnt pein used any elemental jutsus?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TOBI! View Post
    speaking of which, why hasnt pein used any elemental jutsus?
    Well some people say that the rinnegan gives it's user 6 different abilities besides having every affinity. Each one of the six paths of pain have one of the 6 abilities. For example God Realm can only us Gravity or Push and pull Forces. I believe that Nagato will be the one who uses all the elemental jutsus and show off the rinnegan's true power

Status
    Apr 2008
    in a location that may or may not be concived by your mind or subcoucousness. WASHED UP HIPPIES FTW
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well some people say that the rinnegan gives it's user 6 different abilities besides having every affinity. Each one of the six paths of pain have one of the 6 abilities. For example God Realm can only us Gravity or Push and pull Forces. I believe that Nagato will be the one who uses all the elemental jutsus and show off the rinnegan's true power
    ah i see

also would time/space count as a jutsu thing O.o

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TOBI! View Post
    ah i see

also would time/space count as a jutsu thing O.o
    I don't think so I think Nagato would be able to use those types of techniques but just isn't skilled enough. He focuses mainly on the rinnegan's abilities such as the 6 paths and elements, but who knows kishi is a tricky man

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

well theoretically the kekkai genkai is orinatd from the sage of six paths the first rin'nengun user and every jutsu so he should in his real form have capabilities of certain kekkai genkai apart from byuakkugun and sharingun as he already has the rin'nengun but everything else should be easy to him unless he has not reached the level of that capability yet