Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 74
  1. #21
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,636
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    You got the basis done but i can't let you go with just that can i? ^^

    How to dispel a Genjutsu and why

    Simple answer lies in what is a Genjutsu. Genjutsu is a disruption of your normal chakra flow that makes you experience an illusion as it scrambles your chakra. We have gone through that so you might ask how does this help?

    Ok, if a Genjutsu is a disruption in your own chakra flow, to dispel it you need to create a stronger disruption that will clear that one and leave your chakra on its normal state. So basically, there is only one way to dispel genjutsu: disrupting your chakra flow.

    Now, this can be done in 3 basic ways:

    1- Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your physical energy. This is done by producing pain. Pain comes from the body and thus it makes your physical energy fluctuate. Because of this fluctuation your chakra flow experiences a spike. This spike is a disturbance that will dispel other disturbances present in your chakra.

    2- Altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies in your chakra by disturbing your spiritual energy. This is done by your sheer will power. Its done by forcefully creating a surge of chakra in your body by spiking your spiritual energy. It can be done in 2 ways: through a technique named Kai and through other techniques, like Nagashi, that will produce a high enough surge of chakra through your body.

    3- Altering your chakra flow through the introduction of foreign chakra. This can be done by an ally or by entering for example, sage mode or being a jinchuriki. The truth is that as foreign chakra enters your system or another energy (natural energy), your chakra flow becomes altered and thus releases from the genjutsu.

    All of these produce a reset-like effect on your chakra flow, making it return to normal.

    How long does a genjutsu last?

    Simple answer: it lasts until dispelled or until its purpose is fulfilled. For example, if the end finality of your genjutsu is the person feeling as if a kunai was thrown at her, once the illusionary kunai reaches her, the genjutsu ends as the purpose ended.

    Can you cast Genjutsu on yourself?

    Yes, but with some limitations. As you are the one creating the genjutsu you can't actually fool your brain completely so the applications are limited. Unless the genjutsu is designed to be self-induced then it won't work. But you can create self-inducing genjutsu. Making them logical and possible is quite a different other story.


    Now, if you don't have any questions, try and get me the link to the genjutsu release rules. Its important for you to have these in hand. ^^
     
         

  2. #22
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    That post is very helpful...Learnt quite a lot thanks!

     
         

  3. #23
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,636
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Exactly! now, most genjutsu are quite straight forward. What i do is group them into basic general groups according to their descriptions:

    -Sleep Induction Genjutsu
    -Surrounding Manipulation Genjutsu
    -Diversionary Genjutsu
    -Interrogatory Genjutsu
    -Genjutsu with mixed Real Attack
    -Escape Genjutsu
    -Others

    But before we go into it, lets start with releasing from Genjutsu.

    As you know, the technique you can use to self release from Genjutsu is this:

    (Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Rank: C-A
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15-30
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except Eye Techniques,Bringer Of Darkness, Demonic Flute Illusion:Binding Chains, Tree Binding Death, and Toad Duet. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank.

    Now, i'll put you under a genjutsu and you need to release from it. Use any means you know.

    *makes you see tons of snakes rising from the ground to bind you, making it impossible for you to move*

    (Genjutsu: Kokohin) - Illusion Technique: False surrounding
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

    UUU...snakes!
     
         

  4. #24
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Exactly! now, most genjutsu are quite straight forward. What i do is group them into basic general groups according to their descriptions:

    -Sleep Induction Genjutsu
    -Surrounding Manipulation Genjutsu
    -Diversionary Genjutsu
    -Interrogatory Genjutsu
    -Genjutsu with mixed Real Attack
    -Escape Genjutsu
    -Others

    But before we go into it, lets start with releasing from Genjutsu.

    As you know, the technique you can use to self release from Genjutsu is this:

    (Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Rank: C-A
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15-30
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except Eye Techniques,Bringer Of Darkness, Demonic Flute Illusion:Binding Chains, Tree Binding Death, and Toad Duet. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank.

    Now, i'll put you under a genjutsu and you need to release from it. Use any means you know.

    *makes you see tons of snakes rising from the ground to bind you, making it impossible for you to move*

    (Genjutsu: Kokohin) - Illusion Technique: False surrounding
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10(+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user controls creates a false surrounding which can change the way an object or small area looks(if used double then its a layer of false surroundings not easy noticed by the enemy).

    UUU...snakes!
    With my Byakugan activated I wait for you move. Suddenly I see numerous snakes appear before me which strikes as odd to me as I never seen them before and you don't know any snake related techniques. Realizing that, I use my Byakugan and see that my chakra flow has been distrubed by a 3rd party (You) meaning I am placed under a genjutsu. Since it's a genjutsu, I forcibly stop my chakra flow and spiking it causing my chakra to become unbalanced dispelling the genjutsu

    (Genjutsu: Kai) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Rank: C-A
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15-30
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except Eye Techniques,Bringer Of Darkness, Demonic Flute Illusion:Binding Chains, Tree Binding Death, and Toad Duet. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank.

    ___

    And Scorps, Is this a good way to use that genjutsu: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...82&postcount=3
     
         

  5. #25
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,636
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    That technique was actually edited to this:

    ( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

    Also, don't use KG in training. You should learn the basis and not take advantage of KG.

    Now, next ones:

    You make one handseal (if i'm not mistaken) and you vanish in a whirwind of sakura petals. You vanish from your opponents sight...not in reality off course.

    (Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

    Basically you throw a paper bomb at your opponent but what he'll see is a servent (a lackey, a familiar, etc etc). Once the bomb is in range it will activate and boom! (not a good illusion if you ask me but it still has its uses)

    (Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.
     
         

  6. #26
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Sorry scorps...thought I was allowed to (I don't normally do) since you said all I know. Won't happen again

    ---

    (Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.
    I channel my chakra outside my body and manipulate it to inject in to my target. I then control my chakra to disturb my target's senses, main sense the visual. I then cause him to "see" me disappear in a whirlwind of sakura petals


    (Genjutsu: Kasumi) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: An illusionary servant that is really a paper bomb that once in range of the opponent will explode.
    I again channel my chakra to outside my body and then inject it again to my target. This time, through chakra disturbance, I cause my target to see a servant running at him when in actual reality it is a paper bomb which I had thrown and it explodes in range
     
         

  7. #27
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,636
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Sorry scorps...thought I was allowed to (I don't normally do) since you said all I know. Won't happen again

    ---



    I channel my chakra outside my body and manipulate it to inject in to my target. I then control my chakra to disturb my target's senses, main sense the visual. I then cause him to "see" me disappear in a whirlwind of sakura petals




    I again channel my chakra to outside my body and then inject it again to my target. This time, through chakra disturbance, I cause my target to see a servant running at him when in actual reality it is a paper bomb which I had thrown and it explodes in range
    Good enough. Now, create a first move combo using one of the genjutsu you already learned in conjunction with any Taijustu, Ninjutsu or Elemental Ninjutsu you know (cannon only).
     
         

  8. #28
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    As I face my opponent in front of me, I channel my chakra and cause a disturbance and causing him to see me vanish in a whirlwind of sakura petals

    (Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Rank: D
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user vanishes in a whirlwind of sakura petals.

    Straight after (While I'm "disapearing") I charge at him and thurst at him with my palms

    (Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Crusher
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user strikes the enemies vital area whiles discharging chakra within the enemies body until it bursts from his back into the form of a small thin beam that rapidly enlarges into a massive mountain-destroying wave of chakra.
     
         

  9. #29
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,636
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Good. Don't forget to avoid "shallow" moves. Some description, when well made and when you have the skill for it, will add depth and danger to your moves.

    Now, next ones:

    This one is basically a more enhanced version of the former while not having damage associated. Its basically you fooling your enemy into thinking that you just created tons of clones out of nowhere. Its quire useful within a mist or in situations were your opponent can't pinpoint you. This way you can coordinate your illusions attack with your own and make it seem more real.

    ( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

    The description is quite simple. After two hand seals, you make your opponent see a whirlwind of petals around you, making it impossible for him to pinpoint you. When the petals subside, he loses sight o you. In that small gap of time, the enemy eventually begins seeing visions of his darkest fears and terrors right in front of him. If the enemy doesn't release the technique it may make him faint, specially low level ninjas. Its good in close quarter fights to prepare some other attack as it maintains your enemy busy for quite some time.

    ( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.

    Same kind of analysis as with the other ones. Then from the C-Ranks and upwards will be doing it in a different way ^^


    Btw, I changed from what i intended to use on you because i have no time to develop the new training style as of now.
     
         

  10. #30
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Good. Don't forget to avoid "shallow" moves. Some description, when well made and when you have the skill for it, will add depth and danger to your moves.
    Now, next ones:


    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    This one is basically a more enhanced version of the former while not having damage associated. Its basically you fooling your enemy into thinking that you just created tons of clones out of nowhere. Its quire useful within a mist or in situations were your opponent can't pinpoint you. This way you can coordinate your illusions attack with your own and make it seem more real.

    ( Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.
    Standing in front of you, I manipulate my chakra to inject itself in to your system. I then cause you to see me create multiple clones around me (we then disperse and you attack some), when you attack some of the clones, the clones then multiply in to more of me. Causing you to be surrounded by a lot of Patrick Janes with white eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    The description is quite simple. After two hand seals, you make your opponent see a whirlwind of petals around you, making it impossible for him to pinpoint you. When the petals subside, he loses sight o you. In that small gap of time, the enemy eventually begins seeing visions of his darkest fears and terrors right in front of him. If the enemy doesn't release the technique it may make him faint, specially low level ninjas. Its good in close quarter fights to prepare some other attack as it maintains your enemy busy for quite some time.

    ( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.

    I display 2 handseals, which after I inject my chakra in to you again, causing you to see petals surrounding me. When the swirl of leave goes away a few seconds later, instead of seeing me, you see what you fear most in front of you...Leaving you open for an attack

    So what do you fear most

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Same kind of analysis as with the other ones. Then from the C-Ranks and upwards will be doing it in a different way ^^



    Btw, I changed from what i intended to use on you because i have no time to develop the new training style as of now.
     
         

  11. #31
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,636
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Quote Originally Posted by ~CoOkie Monster~ View Post
    Now, next ones:




    Standing in front of you, I manipulate my chakra to inject itself in to your system. I then cause you to see me create multiple clones around me (we then disperse and you attack some), when you attack some of the clones, the clones then multiply in to more of me. Causing you to be surrounded by a lot of Patrick Janes with white eyes




    I display 2 handseals, which after I inject my chakra in to you again, causing you to see petals surrounding me. When the swirl of leave goes away a few seconds later, instead of seeing me, you see what you fear most in front of you...Leaving you open for an attack

    So what do you fear most
    Good enough. Questions?

    If now, get to the next ones:


    ( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

    This basically messes with the opponents sense of direction and disorients them by making them think they are going forward when they are simply locked going in circles. Its quite effective when used with a Wood technique that can create a forest or with, for example, the S-Rank bone forest technique. Basically, leaving your opponent lost as he wanders through it. Its very hard to dodge and reason that you are under a genjutsu when facing this one.

    ( Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

    This one is very useless in a real battle as most members will simply nagashi you. However, its still quite dangerous. If the rank difference exists, you can manipulate your opponents perception of reality into making him reveal secrets by answering questions. Note that physical contact is required for this one.

    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

    I love this one. You fool your opponent completely. He thinks a giant ball of fire is coming down upon him while in reality nothing is happening. You can even make it so that you can take advantage of what you think he'll do as a counter. Its quite engenius this one. And its also a good distraction.
     
         

  12. #32
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    I'm back Recovered nicely. Flushed everything that needed to go nicely. Good support


    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Good enough. Questions?

    If now, get to the next ones:


    ( Kori Shinchu no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

    This basically messes with the opponents sense of direction and disorients them by making them think they are going forward when they are simply locked going in circles. Its quite effective when used with a Wood technique that can create a forest or with, for example, the S-Rank bone forest technique. Basically, leaving your opponent lost as he wanders through it. Its very hard to dodge and reason that you are under a genjutsu when facing this one.
    I start by channeling my chakra from my body and inject it in to my target which is running towards me. I then use my chakra to effect his sense of direction, causing him to think he is running straight at me however in reality he is running in a circle

    -Does this technique make the target run in circles? Is it not just illusions and not actually doing anything in reality?


    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    ( Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

    This one is very useless in a real battle as most members will simply nagashi you. However, its still quite dangerous. If the rank difference exists, you can manipulate your opponents perception of reality into making him reveal secrets by answering questions. Note that physical contact is required for this one.
    I stand behind my target, I then put a finger on his shoulder as I channel my chakra through him. I then convince my target to reveal secrets about his life...

    -It would be cool if they incorporated this technique in to the Ninja World. Like if this technique was used properly and successively, the ninja had to reveal some kind of intel (Such as village's defenses. Akatsuki's Hideout). Pretty Nifty idea


    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

    I love this one. You fool your opponent completely. He thinks a giant ball of fire is coming down upon him while in reality nothing is happening. You can even make it so that you can take advantage of what you think he'll do as a counter. Its quite engenius this one. And its also a good distraction.
    I channel my chakra in to my opponent, I then disrupt his vision and hearing and other senses to make him see above him a ball of fire heading from above at him. When the ball hits him it causes him to be engulfed in flames.

    -AMAZING really cool :overjoy:
     
         

  13. #33
    Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    18,636
    Location
    Jigoku
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Tell me, how would you use any of the above genjutsu in an original way?
     
         

  14. #34
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    I would use the Hell fire to make my target look up

    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

    and then use and earth technique as the ground would be out of there peripheral vision
     
         

  15. #35
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,300
    I'm tired.
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    -_- This training style is...
    Alright, I won't complain since it's Scorps.
    Anyways, let's re-do the last one.
     
         

  16. #36
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko View Post
    -_- This training style is...
    Alright, I won't complain since it's Scorps.
    Anyways, let's re-do the last one.
    What exactly would you like me to do?
     
         

  17. #37
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,300
    I'm tired.
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Re-do the last jutsu and explain to me how a normal person would react to the Hell Fire and how you would counter their move.
     
         

  18. #38
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    *I inject my chakra in to my target, and fool their senses to cause them to hear, feel, see a big ball of fire coming from the sky at them*

    A normal person would notice the change of atmosphere and look up. Similar when we see a shadow of a bird fly past quickly and we instinctively look up. So my target would look up at this ball of fire coming at him/her. Then they would probably use a water technique to douse the flames or a stronger technique to overrun it. In that time, I would use a earth technique that would attack him from behind or below, such as Earth Spikes.
     
         

  19. #39
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,300
    I'm tired.
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    Well done. That was exactly the response I was looking for.
    Actually, allow me to emphasize on it.
    This is the definition of cause and effect. For example, you used a Wind Jutsu to blow away the explosive tag, thus, I can follow up with a prepared fire move to disregard your Wind Jutsu, so that it overcomes it and is sent back at you two times stronger.
    By taking the upper hand, you can juggle your opponent around and have them react the way you want to, as we are all forced to make moves and survive in a battle. This is most often used in chess, where it is necessary to be able to predict several moves ahead of the opponent.

    It is very important to know this in Genjutsu, as you are attempting to have a psychological warfare with your opponent and it's best if you can outplay him at all times.
    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

    For this next jutsu, send your chakra out towards my clone once more.
    Make him believe that you've created a clone and that very clone will then run towards him (in a very swift manner), jump, and then explode into a cloud of cherry blossom petals.
    Describe my clone's response and how you would take advantage of it.
     
         

  20. #40
    Sterling Malory Archer's Avatar
    Status
    Sterling Malory Archer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,710
    Location
    Konoha
    Cookies
     



    Re: [Genjutsu Training] Cookie Monster

    *I inject my chakra in to your clone in front of me. I make him see me creating a clone. He then sees that my clone begins to run at him, when the clone reaches a nice distance, it jumps in front of him and explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals.

    This should shield me from his vision, with the cherry blossom petals.

    I would take advantage of the situation, by following up by using a strong, fast piercing attack such as False Dark Spear.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •