Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[Hiruko test] - Rain of hell

Greetings ROH I will be your conductor for your battle test of the biography Hiruko before begining please read the rules shown below:

~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsu's and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: The rocky terrain where hiruko faught team kakashi.
    ~ You may use Hiruko abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a standard Kakashi (MS) bio and Naruto (No bijuu or sagemode) biography. Once you confirm your ready by posting i will make my move to begin the battle test. Post a link to your bio.

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Best of Luck

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Hiruko test] - Rain of hell

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Of Hell View Post

Oooo, steel and storm, i thought you'd go for swift and something. I wish you could have swift and steel.

Before we start make sure you've read up on the use of those two elements, and how hiruko uses them. Any talking to you see in my moves wont effect the time frame it's for my own fun and the sake of RP.

Naruto: This guy kinda looks funny, looks like a walking mummy....

Kakashi: Naruto don't let your guard down, this guy took out 3 of the anbu black OPs and has the power to steal someones KG....

Naruto: Might help him better if he could steal someones looks...

Kakashi: Well never mind it now... lets do this...

We are stood at mid range and kakashi removes his bandage to reveal his 3 tomoe sharingan. As he does, Naruto focusses his chakra into his legs and begins to run at you at great speeds. As he does so he creates 4 clones using:

Naruto:

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

He creates this clones so there is one on his left, one on his right, and two running side by side behind him, all running as fast as him. This would be pretty fast as it's Naruto's speciality. At the same time as Naruto is doing this, kakashi quickly uses:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing the ground to shake under you throwing you off balance and onto the floor. In doing this, it serves as a distraction and you wont know which the real Naruto is. So the timeframe is you're thrown off balance and clones are made at the same time. As the clones are made then throw 3 kunai with explosive tags up in the air so that they go up and rain down from you from above. While they do, as soon as kakashi has thrown you off balance he binds you:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment

Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Creating the water under you as you're thrown off balance, so that as you fall to the floor water rises up binding you at great speeds.

Summary:
    1. You're thrown off balance to the floor while naruto makes clones running at you.
    2. Clones are throwing the kunai up to rain down on you as the water binds you.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post

Oooo, steel and storm, i thought you'd go for swift and something. I wish you could have swift and steel.

Before we start make sure you've read up on the use of those two elements, and how hiruko uses them. Any talking to you see in my moves wont effect the time frame it's for my own fun and the sake of RP.

Naruto: This guy kinda looks funny, looks like a walking mummy....

Kakashi: Naruto don't let your guard down, this guy took out 3 of the anbu black OPs and has the power to steal someones KG....

Naruto: Might help him better if he could steal someones looks...

Kakashi: Well never mind it now... lets do this...

We are stood at mid range and kakashi removes his bandage to reveal his 3 tomoe sharingan. As he does, Naruto focusses his chakra into his legs and begins to run at you at great speeds. As he does so he creates 4 clones using:

Naruto:

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

He creates this clones so there is one on his left, one on his right, and two running side by side behind him, all running as fast as him. This would be pretty fast as it's Naruto's speciality. At the same time as Naruto is doing this, kakashi quickly uses:

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

Causing the ground to shake under you throwing you off balance and onto the floor. In doing this, it serves as a distraction and you wont know which the real Naruto is. So the timeframe is you're thrown off balance and clones are made at the same time. As the clones are made then throw 3 kunai with explosive tags up in the air so that they go up and rain down from you from above. While they do, as soon as kakashi has thrown you off balance he binds you:

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Creating the water under you as you're thrown off balance, so that as you fall to the floor water rises up binding you at great speeds.

Summary:
    1. You're thrown off balance to the floor while naruto makes clones running at you.
    2. Clones are throwing the kunai up to rain down on you as the water binds you.

Hiruko:Ah Kakashi of the Sharingan, you have made my job much easier by coming here yourself.

Note: I make sure not to look into kakashi's sharingan, I look only below his nose.

As Naruto heads at me an kakashi shakes the ground under me I make a single easy hand-seal and make 3 clones. Even though I can't make complex jutsu with hand-seals and other things I should be able to make a single hand-seal even with the ground shaking. And since I made the hand-seal while the ground was shaking the clones would appear after the trimmer or at the end of it so they wouldn't really effected by it. The 3 clones appear around be 1 at each side and 1 at my back. The clone at my back catches me before I fall. Here is how we stand(after catching me and me standing still C3 turns around to face the back):

C1....1m.....Me.....1m....C2
    ..............20 cm..............
    ................C3................

As my clones appear Naruto would have gotten close to use(over mid-way) and would have started throwing the kunais. Upon seeing the kunais with tags
    and the water coming to trap me C2 unwraps the bandages around both of his arms and extends the bandages. From his right hand the bandages extend upwards and hits your incoming kunais. The kunais change their trajectory and end up far away from us unable to cause any damage. By that time I'm being engulfed in water. The bandages from his left pierce the orb of water and wrap around me.(they can pierce C-rank earth so they should be able to pierce B-rank water since it has less density) C2 then swiftly pulls me out of the water prison using the bandages and throws me to his right.

(Ninpo: Isei no Yoi Hōtai) - Ninja Art: Slashing Bandages Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Hiruko can unwrap the bandages of his arms and use them as tendrils for long range attacks. The bandages are made so strong they can easily slice through rock.
    Note: This technique is only capable of slicing through C rank and below Earth Ninjutsu.

As C2 is doing this C1 throws 6 shuriken, 3 from each hand at the Naruto clones. The shuriken travel in an arc hitting the 2 clones at Naruto's sides and then taking a curve and poofing away the 2 clones at Naruto's back. Finally as soon as I'm pulled out of the water prison I quickly make the Chimera tech in high speed. I already get it done by the time C2 puts me to his right. I use it to unlock my steel element.

(Kimera no Jutsu) - Chimera Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: The Chimera Technique was developed by Hiruko to allow him to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. It allows Hiruko to access the Kekkai Genkai Abilities Storm Release, Dark Release, Swift Release and Steel release. By activating the Chimera technique Hiruko can then freely change the Kekkai Genkai ability during battle. The user of this technique must first perform the Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to activate the chimera technique to allow access to the Kekkai Genkai and then when selecting one in order to use another they must use this technique again with performing the same Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to change the Kekkai Genkai ability.
    Note: Can only be used by Hiruko.

At the end Naruto and his clones(if they survive) should be around the edge of short range of us and this is our final formation:
    C1......2.5m.........C2.....1m....Me
    ........Some water(20cm)...........
    ..........C3...............................

Summary:
    -I make clones after naruto makes clones and heads at me and kakashi makes the small earthquake. 1 of the clones catches me before I fall.
    -C2 uses his bandages to block out naruto's kunais and free's me from the water prison. C1 throws shuriken to kill the clones at the same time.
    -I use the Chimera Tech to activate my steel element.

Also can the Sharingan distinguish between chakra of different elements. For example can you distinguish my storm chakra from my fire chakra or can you only identify my chakra?

Last edited by Lord of Kaos; 03-27-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Of Hell View Post
    Hiruko:Ah Kakashi of the Sharingan, you have made my job much easier by coming here yourself.

Note: I make sure not to look into kakashi's sharingan, I look only below his nose.

As Naruto heads at me an kakashi shakes the ground under me I make a single easy hand-seal and make 3 clones. Even though I can't make complex jutsu with hand-seals and other things I should be able to make a single hand-seal even with the ground shaking. And since I made the hand-seal while the ground was shaking the clones would appear after the trimmer or at the end of it so they wouldn't really effected by it. The 3 clones appear around be 1 at each side and 1 at my back. The clone at my back catches me before I fall. Here is how we stand(after catching me and me standing still C3 turns around to face the back):

C1....1m.....Me.....1m....C2
    ..............20 cm..............
    ................C3................

As my clones appear Naruto would have gotten close to use(over mid-way) and would have started throwing the kunais. Upon seeing the kunais with tags
    and the water coming to trap me C2 unwraps the bandages around both of his arms and extends the bandages. From his right hand the bandages extend upwards and hits your incoming kunais. The kunais change their trajectory and end up far away from us unable to cause any damage. By that time I'm being engulfed in water. The bandages from his left pierce the orb of water and wrap around me.(they can pierce C-rank earth so they should be able to pierce B-rank water since it has less density) C2 then swiftly pulls me out of the water prison using the bandages and throws me to his right.

(Ninpo: Isei no Yoi Hōtai) - Ninja Art: Slashing Bandages Technique
    Damage points: 40
    Description: Hiruko can unwrap the bandages of his arms and use them as tendrils for long range attacks. The bandages are made so strong they can easily slice through rock.
    Note: This technique is only capable of slicing through C rank and below Earth Ninjutsu.

As C2 is doing this C1 throws 6 shuriken, 3 from each hand at the Naruto clones. The shuriken travel in an arc hitting the 2 clones at Naruto's sides and then taking a curve and poofing away the 2 clones at Naruto's back. Finally as soon as I'm pulled out of the water prison I quickly make the Chimera tech in high speed. I already get it done by the time C2 puts me to his right. I use it to unlock my steel element.

(Kimera no Jutsu) - Chimera Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: The Chimera Technique was developed by Hiruko to allow him to compensate for his lack of natural special abilities. It allows Hiruko to access the Kekkai Genkai Abilities Storm Release, Dark Release, Swift Release and Steel release. By activating the Chimera technique Hiruko can then freely change the Kekkai Genkai ability during battle. The user of this technique must first perform the Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to activate the chimera technique to allow access to the Kekkai Genkai and then when selecting one in order to use another they must use this technique again with performing the same Ox → Horse → Hare hand seals to change the Kekkai Genkai ability.
    Note: Can only be used by Hiruko.

At the end Naruto and his clones(if they survive) should be around the edge of short range of us and this is our final formation:
    C1......2.5m.........C2.....1m....Me
    ........Some water(20cm)...........
    ..........C3...............................

Summary:
    -I make clones after naruto makes clones and heads at me and kakashi makes the small earthquake. 1 of the clones catches me before I fall.
    -C2 uses his bandages to block out naruto's kunais and free's me from the water prison. C1 throws shuriken to kill the clones at the same time.
    -I use the Chimera Tech to activate my steel element.

Also can the Sharingan distinguish between chakra of different elements. For example can you distinguish my storm chakra from my fire chakra or can you only identify my chakra?
    I checked with Zen and he agreed that as your clones form they would fall over with you as you make them.

__________________________________________________ ___________

As your clones form and fall with you Kakashi continue to focus his chakra into the earth using:

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Shooting up giant spikes through all of you as you fall down. Due to his chakra already being in the earth below you this would happen almost instantly. The clone on naruto's left, at the same time uses:

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Stopping 10 meters from you to slam his hand on the ground sending lighting shooting through it towards you as you are impaled by spikes. At the same time the clone on naruto's right uses:

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Storm Upheaval
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Dropping a mass of water on you at the same time as the other techniques happen. The lightning going through the ground wouldn't hit naruto or his clones. Naruto and his other 2 clones pull out 3 kunai each, with explosive tags attached throwing them at you.

Summary:
    Your clones form and fall over with you, as they do: Spikes shoot up through you, water drops on you and lightning shoots through the ground hitting you from the spikes.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitler? Don't make me laugh...
    I'm far worse.

±± Test Failed ±±

Due to inactivity.