Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demon Slayer, Shura Kaguya

Battle Training with Baldy....

-waits for Baldy-San-

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate you all :|

Re: Battle Training with Baldy....

Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    -waits for Baldy-San-
    Alright Baldy-sama is here

Now, if you would please kindly update me on all your training in elements, etc. Also, tell me your future goals in roleplay.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy.. View Post
    Alright Baldy-sama is here

Now, if you would please kindly update me on all your training in elements, etc. Also, tell me your future goals in roleplay.
    I'm currently A-Rank Lighting D-Fire.Someday I want to become a Sensai and sage

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leafy is evil! Saraisthebest!
    #henrikisevil #MadaraWasHere
    #Santapaidavisit #IraSaidHi!

*Sits on top of a tree branch and take notes on this training session*

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm currently A-Rank Lighting D-Fire.Someday I want to become a Sensai and sage
    Opps. I can't believe I forgot to subscribe Alright. Can you elaborate more on your goals and such? I would like to see an aspiring rper that I'm training, not simply a flattened fighter with no emotions. What kind of Sage would you like to be? Don't you want to become a Senpai before becoming a Sensei? Tell me more. I would like to know. I'm curious

If you know me, you'll probably know I like to be descriptive. Also, I prefer to use good grammar, and good spelling. I usually don't make mistakes in language, and to whomever I am training, or conversing with, I hope that you will take it as an obligation to write replies correctly and adequately. Now, what do you want me to train you in first? What tactics would you like to learn? If there are no specific skills, I will jump straight into the basic stuff in battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by NineVision View Post
    *Sits on top of a tree branch and take notes on this training session*

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Opps. I can't believe I forgot to subscribe Alright. Can you elaborate more on your goals and such? I would like to see an aspiring rper that I'm training, not simply a flattened fighter with no emotions. What kind of Sage would you like to be? Don't you want to become a Senpai before becoming a Sensei? Tell me more. I would like to know. I'm curious

If you know me, you'll probably know I like to be descriptive. Also, I prefer to use good grammar, and good spelling. I usually don't make mistakes in language, and to whomever I am training, or conversing with, I hope that you will take it as an obligation to write replies correctly and adequately. Now, what do you want me to train you in first? What tactics would you like to learn? If there are no specific skills, I will jump straight into the basic stuff in battle.
    Well someday I would like to become a top ranked role player in order to gain respect in the roleplaying community.I want to become THE PIRATE SAGE!!!!!!:scorps: I want to learn how to counter and react to jutsu and learn about timeframe help etc!Then with my battle training people will read my spars and make me look all cool !!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Well someday I would like to become a top ranked role player in order to gain respect in the roleplaying community.I want to become THE PIRATE SAGE!!!!!!:scorps: I want to learn how to counter and react to jutsu and learn about timeframe help etc!Then with my battle training people will read my spars and make me look all cool !!!
    Pirate Sage? Ah, One Piece Fan? Thats a very common goal, I was hoping for a more unique goal >.> But it seems nowadays everybody just wants to be respected in the roleplaying community. I wonder if there is one who wants to be hated :sy:

Alright. Countering and Reacting appropriately to Jutsu? Timeframe? Well, to start things off, I would like a basic and detailed understanding and knowledge of what you know currently, so I do not tell you the exact same thing. Also, as we go along, I will tell you useful tips in battle, how to use techniques advantageously, basically, manipulating and using whatever you have.

After explaining, I would like you to attack me with whatever to know. Be creative, and use your jutsus wisely. Seeing as you don't have much, I won't have too high expectations, but by the end of the training, you should write decent replies in length and good combinations of techniques, assuming you understand whatever I say D:

I have high expectations in reply standard. Either concise replies that can fit in 4 lines with lots of detail, or 1 whole wall o' text, but must be sufficient at least. 4 lines is rather little, as we progress, I'll raise the bar :zonder:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Pirate Sage? Ah, One Piece Fan? Thats a very common goal, I was hoping for a more unique goal >.> But it seems nowadays everybody just wants to be respected in the roleplaying community. I wonder if there is one who wants to be hated :sy:

Alright. Countering and Reacting appropriately to Jutsu? Timeframe? Well, to start things off, I would like a basic and detailed understanding and knowledge of what you know currently, so I do not tell you the exact same thing. Also, as we go along, I will tell you useful tips in battle, how to use techniques advantageously, basically, manipulating and using whatever you have.

After explaining, I would like you to attack me with whatever to know. Be creative, and use your jutsus wisely. Seeing as you don't have much, I won't have too high expectations, but by the end of the training, you should write decent replies in length and good combinations of techniques, assuming you understand whatever I say D:

I have high expectations in reply standard. Either concise replies that can fit in 4 lines with lots of detail, or 1 whole wall o' text, but must be sufficient at least. 4 lines is rather little, as we progress, I'll raise the bar :zonder:
    Yes im a one piece fan!But I don't quite understand the instructions

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes im a one piece fan!But I don't quite understand the instructions
    Give me a brief and detailed explanation on everything you know about fighting right now, countering and reacting, time frame etc. I would like to know what you know currently.

Lets do the 2nd step later since you don't seem to quite catch what I'm saying

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Give me a brief and detailed explanation on everything you know about fighting right now, countering and reacting, time frame etc. I would like to know what you know currently.

Lets do the 2nd step later since you don't seem to quite catch what I'm saying
    Well in the roleplay system countering to Jutsu is basically using moves use analiysis on Tecnique within a timeframe which is the situation of reacting to a Jutsu by countering with my own effective combination

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Well in the roleplay system countering to Jutsu is basically using moves use analiysis on Tecnique within a timeframe which is the situation of reacting to a Jutsu by countering with my own effective combination
    Alright. D'you know what kind of attacks there are? There are essentially 3 groups of attacks. Its alright if you don't know, but if you have any idea, tell me. I'll correct you.

Now, for the next step, I want you to come at me, with everything you have. Attack me with whatever you wish, make your move creative, and not your usual sending of 'projectiles' just for the sake of it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm Ninjutsu Genjutsu Taijutsu

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm Ninjutsu Genjutsu Taijutsu
    I told you to attack me

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I told you to attack me
    *lol.I run towards Baldy-San and do a jumping round house

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*lol.I run towards Baldy-San and do a jumping round house
    I want you to try and spot your mistake in this simple move. There is a big flaw.

After doing so, I want you to attack me once again, this time, using jutsu. I thought I said to do it. Attack me with everything you have. From there on, I'll progress

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As I see Baldy-San I prepare my mind to penetrate into yours.I run at within mid range and I close my eyes and use:
    (Shintendou no Jutsu) – Mind Body Confusion Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user targets the enemy mind and body and causing confusion and damage to them.
    Note: Can only be used by a Yamanaka clan.
    As your mind is under confusion I step in only a short foot away and I put you to sleep using:
    (Magen: Narakumi) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Causes the enemy to see a whirlwind of leaves and a spinning world that puts the enemy to sleep for one turn.
    As your now asleep I perform the following seals*Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey,I start form Chidori in my hands and is above to stab you but since this is training I won't*