Oct 2011
    #Status

Toshiro teaches me a puny wind custom :l

*waits*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Re: Toshiro teaches me a puny wind custom :l

Comes flying downwards from the air, and using raw Strength I punch you, thus creating a Crater with you lying in the center. I then stand up and begin to speak.
    "How Dare you call it puny! Say your sorry"

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

Quote Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
    Comes flying downwards from the air, and using raw Strength I punch you, thus creating a Crater. I then stand up and begin to speak.
    "How Dare you call it puny! Say your sorry"
    I won't apologize you old hag I only want the jutsu because it's a boss way to save myself from falling to death

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Fine
    Tell me what you know about Fūton...
    No respect these days
    Though since I love you, I will teach you still

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

Fine
    Tell me what you know about Fūton...
    No respect these days
    Though since I love you, I will teach you still
    Why should I respect my sexslave >_>

And you wanna know what I know about wind?

Wind or Fuuton is one of the 5 basic elements of the Narutoverse and is one of the rarest elements, Fuuton is mainly used for offensive jutsu, Fuuton jutsu usually are used to cut an opponent, this is done by molding wind chakra into a sharp and thin shape but can also be used to release a gust of wind, blowing the enemy away instead of cutting.
    Fuuton is also a great element to use with weapons, by using wind chakra flow onto a weapon both it's sharpness and range increase greatly.
    Three known wind users are; Naruto, Asuma and Danzo
    Wind element is also used for several Kekkei Genkais, two of which being ice release where wind is combined with water and storm release where wind is combined with lightning

Something like that~

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    Why should I respect my sexslave >_>

And you wanna know what I know about wind?

Wind or Fuuton is one of the 5 basic elements of the Narutoverse and is one of the rarest elements, Fuuton is mainly used for offensive jutsu, Fuuton jutsu usually are used to cut an opponent, this is done by molding wind chakra into a sharp and thin shape but can also be used to release a gust of wind, blowing the enemy away instead of cutting.
    Fuuton is also a great element to use with weapons, by using wind chakra flow onto a weapon both it's sharpness and range increase greatly.
    Three known wind users are; Naruto, Asuma and Danzo
    Wind element is also used for several Kekkei Genkais, two of which being ice release where wind is combined with water and storm release where wind is combined with lightning

Something like that~

I think its the other way around O_<
    I believe I'm your master :sy:

I approach you grinning, and I grab onto you
    "Ready?"
    As soon as I finish my words, I throw you upwards into the air, sending you flying meters above the ground.
    "What you have to do is focus your wind chakra towards the area closest to the ground! If you fail to due this you will crash, and receive some broken bones in the process!"

(Fuuton:Hishou)Soaring
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:25
    Damage Points:n/a
    Description:This technique is used for gliding through the air, and causes little damage to the user when landing on the ground. The technique focuses wind chakra beneath the user while they are falling through the air, reducing the speed at which they travel at towards the ground. The reduced speed helps reduce the impact they make when landing on the ground causing no broken bones, or anything. When the user lands on the ground they will have minor burns at the area where they focused their wind chakra at.

-Can only be used while in the air
    -The user is vulnerable to attacks while falling
    -User has minor burns in the area where they focused their wind chakra at
    -Can only be used twice per match
    -Can only be taught by Toshiro

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

I think its the other way around O_<
    I believe I'm your master :sy:

I approach you grinning, and I grab onto you
    "Ready?"
    As soon as I finish my words, I throw you upwards into the air, sending you flying meters above the ground.
    "What you have to do is focus your wind chakra towards the area closest to the ground! If you fail to due this you will crash, and receive some broken bones in the process!"

(Fuuton:Hishou)Soaring
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:25
    Damage Points:n/a
    Description:This technique is used for gliding through the air, and causes little damage to the user when landing on the ground. The technique focuses wind chakra beneath the user while they are falling through the air, reducing the speed at which they travel at towards the ground. The reduced speed helps reduce the impact they make when landing on the ground causing no broken bones, or anything. When the user lands on the ground they will have minor burns at the area where they focused their wind chakra at.

-Can only be used while in the air
    -The user is vulnerable to attacks while falling
    -User has minor burns in the area where they focused their wind chakra at
    -Can only be used twice per match
    -Can only be taught by Toshiro
    As I go airborn I spread my legs and arms, curving my lowerarms 90 degrees inwards while curving my lower legs upwards, basicly having my body positioned in the same way a skydiver would, then I utilize my fuuton chakra and focus it throughout my entire chakra system as I equally release the chakra from four different points; between my elbows and shoulders and both my upper legs, then I compress the chakra materializing four sections of wind which basicly blow towards the four points, slowing me down in the air. Maintaining focus on the wind I hold it in place as I descend, then as I am a meter above the ground I release the wind, landing on my feet.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

As I go airborn I spread my legs and arms, curving my lowerarms 90 degrees inwards while curving my lower legs upwards, basicly having my body positioned in the same way a skydiver would, then I utilize my fuuton chakra and focus it throughout my entire chakra system as I equally release the chakra from four different points; between my elbows and shoulders and both my upper legs, then I compress the chakra materializing four sections of wind which basicly blow towards the four points, slowing me down in the air. Maintaining focus on the wind I hold it in place as I descend, then as I am a meter above the ground I release the wind, landing on my feet.
    I watch as you perform the technique smoothly, and you land safely on the ground.
    "Good. Need anything else contact me"

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

I watch as you perform the technique smoothly, and you land safely on the ground.
    "Good. Need anything else contact me"
    Well-.. I'd like a-.. you know;

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Well-.. I'd like a-.. you know;

What do you wanna learn Slaveh