Will I be wearing weights?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Taijutsu] PandaMan.

Yes you will

*magically summons them on your knees and wrists*

Alright, give me 500 push-ups and as you do so, tell me everything you know about taijutsu. Would you incorporate taijutsu in your style somehow? If so, how? Tell me the names of three proficient taijutsu users and taijutsu techniques.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is new

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    Yes you will

*magically summons them on your knees and wrists*

Alright, give me 500 push-ups and as you do so, tell me everything you know about taijutsu. Would you incorporate taijutsu in your style somehow? If so, how? Tell me the names of three proficient taijutsu users and taijutsu techniques.
    I get startled at the sight of weights magically appearing. I then assume push-up position. I then begin to do the pushups, while counting in my head as well as speaking to you.

*1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88...105, 106, 107...179, 180, 181, 182...223, 224, 225, 226, 227...360, 361, 362, 363, 364, 365...492...494...496...49-498...500*

Taijutsu is a basic form of combat involving the user physical and mental energy. Taijutsu, unlike ninjutsu, usually doesnt require chakra nor handseals.

I would definitely incorporate tai in my fighting style. When I started rping I saw that tai is way better than elemental, but i couldnt learn it yet. I wanna to make my own style using taijutsu. Plus krillin is awesome

Lee, Guy, And the raikage are very good at taijutsu. As well as Kimimaro, whom integrated his ability to taijutsu.
    Some examples of taijutsu are: Leaf gale, Dynamic Entry, Primary Lotus, Liger Bomb.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As you stand up after doing the push-ups, I made a shadow clone walk behind you. As he was behind you, he made the tiger handseal and jabs your anal. O^O...Thats the technique that you will be learning. First, you make the Tiger handseal with your hands and then jab the tip of your finger up into the target's anal. Before that, let me wrap some bandages around your arms and legs. After that, feel free to do the technique on my clone.

*wraps the bandages around your arms and legs*

(Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
    Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.