Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

[Mei Terumi Test] - Darius..

Greetings, Darius..

I will be your administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

Rules:
    ~ Rules and Regulations according to Rei.
    ~ All basic elements and techniques up to your current rank are to be used.
    ~ Custom Jutsus and Elements are not allowed
    ~ Terrain: Five Kage Summit area outside in the snow.
    ~ You may use Mei Terumi's abilities up to your current rank
    ~ We start mid range from each other
    ~ If you have any questions please ask them via vm.

I will be using a Kage Rank Sasuke Uchiha with MS biography for this bio test against you. Please give a link to your bio that your testing and I will make the first move

No one other than myself and the participant may post here. If required, administrators/moderators and official senseis can input their opinion as well.

Village of NoSkill bruh Wilhelm's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Re: [Mei Terumi Test] - Darius..

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke: ..... somebody love me....

*sasuke activates his 3 tomoe sharingan and throws a barrage of sealed kunai from his wrist (much like when he fought itachi). As the kunai barrel down upon mei, sasuke then blows out a gust of wind that accelerates the kunais towards mei.

Distracted by the kunai/wind barrage he then looks at Mei, holding the horse hand seal only to release it releasing wall of flames unlike any other. The wall extends horizontally and vertically further blocking your view of him..

Sasuke then looks up into the sky blowing out a massive dragon of fire.

The skies above start to crackle...*

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damge Points:30
    Description: The users shoots a sphere of air at their target that can blow them
    backwards as well as blow small objects along with the target.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Village of NoSkill bruh Wilhelm's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Goro Kaguya View Post
    Sasuke: ..... somebody love me....

*sasuke activates his 3 tomoe sharingan and throws a barrage of sealed kunai from his wrist (much like when he fought itachi). As the kunai barrel down upon mei, sasuke then blows out a gust of wind that accelerates the kunais towards mei.

Distracted by the kunai/wind barrage he then looks at Mei, holding the horse hand seal only to release it releasing wall of flames unlike any other. The wall extends horizontally and vertically further blocking your view of him..

Sasuke then looks up into the sky blowing out a massive dragon of fire.

The skies above start to crackle...*

Fuuton: Goukuuhou (Wind Style: Great Air Cannon)

Type:Attack
    Damge Points:30
    Description: The users shoots a sphere of air at their target that can blow them
    backwards as well as blow small objects along with the target.

(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.
    Mei: Emo men. Not my type. ;D

As Mei sees your kunai come toward her she would pull out hers to intercepts your however as soon as you accelerate the kunai with the wind jutsu. Mei quickly does the Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals and spits out a large amount of water which creates a wall of water. The kunai when coming in contact of the water are caught inside it, which are unable to reach me. Due to the width of the water walls it conceals the position of me and makes it unable for you to see me.

(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

* I continue on by going underground which is complety unaware to you since you are unable to see me, I travel underground and appear right behind you in mid range stealthily as I can without disrupting the ground around me.*

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

*While behind you, I completely change the terrain by adding tons of lava pools, lava geysers in the battlefield. One is especially created in front of you a misfooting could end your life. But as the terrain changes, I pull out 3 kunai attached with explosive tags and throw them at your current location.*

(Yoton: Yurasu no Kazangan) - Lava Release: Rock to Lava
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: A jutsu that helps bring out more substance for magma jutsu, can also add a certain twist to the battlefield by changing a rocky terrain to a fiery terrain of lava.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*as the wall of water comes up sasuke jumps towards it, but high into the sky. he bites his thumb and weaves a quick row of handseals clapping his hands he summons his hawk to the sky.

Flying over the wall he doesn't see you, and turns around to see that the field below is now lava and no longer snow. Flying over you at first my hawk's shadow passing over you against the light of the lava, i circle back around this time heading directly at you placing you in a genjutsu where you are over come by the size of me and my advancing hawk leaving you paralyzed with fear. it becomes dark and you feel as if threads wrap your body tightly so that you are unable to move.*

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
    Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

(Doujutsu: Chuubo no Yuuku) – Eye Technique: Paralyzing Fear
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will cast a Genjutsu upon the target in which they will see a shadowy figure appear infront of them bearing the Sharingan and then the figure will grow to an enormous size over shadowing the target in pitch-black darkness. The figure will then grab hold of the target and then will cover them in black threads, leaving them paralyzed for a period of time. (This was shown by sasuke against Shi)
    Note: Must have tomoe 3 to use and paralyzing effects last 1 turn.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

-Test Failed-

Inactive for too long