Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

★Fūton|RekeHavoc★

*Standing patiently on a grassy hill , feeling the breeze blow through my fingers, waiting for sempai's arrival*

Bluenote: I wonder when sempai will show up, the wind is getting stronger.

-Bio in sig-

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: ★Fūton|RekeHavoc★

Comes in all cool

Now what do you want

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Comes in all cool

Now what do you want
    To Learn Futon sempai

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Alright, I make it all windy and stuff...now go meditate sir

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

*I enjoy the beautiful scenery and feel a light breeze against my body. I sit down, legs crossed, hands on my knees, body relaxed, i close my eyes and begin to meditate. I clear my mind and begin to appreciate nature and feel the wind lightly brushing against my face. As the win continues to blow, i notice how it has no apparent direction or duty, how free and lose it is, going about as it wishes. I notice how it lightly brushes up against my face and skin, cooling me, making me appreciate it even more. As i continue meditating, i notice how the wind can get a little fierce where once in a while a big breeze passes by, tilting and swaying my body as i notice how potentially strong the wind can also get.*

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

I slap you...wake up...now tell me what you felt >.> and don't copy paste

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

I slap you...wake up...now tell me what you felt >.> and don't copy paste
    I felt serenity with the wind. I felt as if i slowly begun to understand and tame it however im still far from fully controlling wind and that is why i seek training from you sempai Ive noticed that potential of wind, its benefits are limitless, its power is great. I feel calm and in control, i feel like i still have a lot to learn about wind but i now know wind and can relate to it a little bit.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Good...

Okay I shall tell you my style of teaching:
    I want you to quote me, as this makes it a little easier for me.
    I want you to answer these questions, When/how will you use the jutsu? How would you defend against it?
    Also in your descriptions, you will be attacking my clone, so I want it like you are actually in a spar with him.
    Also the least amount I want you to write is four lines for your description and two lines per question.
    Also use this template please:
    How to Perform the Technique:
    How would you defend againist this Technique:
    How would you use this use this technique:

Any questions?

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Good...

Okay I shall tell you my style of teaching:
    I want you to quote me, as this makes it a little easier for me.
    I want you to answer these questions, When/how will you use the jutsu? How would you defend against it?
    Also in your descriptions, you will be attacking my clone, so I want it like you are actually in a spar with him.
    Also the least amount I want you to write is four lines for your description and two lines per question.
    Also use this template please:
    How to Perform the Technique:
    How would you defend againist this Technique:
    How would you use this use this technique:

Any questions?
    Bluenote: Nah brah, that aint me.
    *No questions D*

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Now young one, tell me everything about wind. Pretend that you are the teacher and I am the student...tell me everything I need to know about wind in Narutoverse.

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Futon:

In the Narutoverse: Being one of the basic 5 elements of narutoverse, wind is made by molding your chakra as sharp and thin as possible and is usually close range since it requires lots of precision and force. You can also use wind chakra and channel it into weapons, such as kunai and whatnot, enhancing there abilities and making them more powerful.

Strengths:Strong against lightning because wind is a natural occurring insulator. Also strong when used with fire, but only if both fire and wind are going in the same direction. Can also be used together with water, for additional damage and can be a potentially devastating combo, if both are used right.

Weaknesses:its main weakness is fire because wind, when blown on fire, only feeds the fire, enabling it to grow and feed of the air, thus getting even bigger.

Combos: As i mentioned before, wind with fire is a very powerful combo if used in the same direction, and same goes to wind with water.

Offensive / Defensive: In an offensive way, you can use wind chakra and infuse it into your weapons, enabling them to be more powerful and be able to provide more damage. You can also use wind jutsu's, there are many good ones and if used right, are potentially devastating. Using wind in a defensive manner is pretty self explanatory, you just try to blow your opponent away, or create gusts of wind distracting your opponent and throwing him off his feet or game. Can also create distractions with wind depending on the terrain you are in.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Finally someone gets it all in the first try

Now, for your first jutsu:

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

As you exhale your wind chakra, quickly mold the chakra and make a gust of wind that will pick up sand and loose dirt and make a sandblast all around the field.

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Finally someone gets it all in the first try

Now, for your first jutsu:

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

As you exhale your wind chakra, quickly mold the chakra and make a gust of wind that will pick up sand and loose dirt and make a sandblast all around the field.
    ! I consider it an honor

I begin to relax my body and concentrate on my chakra. i make sure that i empty my mind from everything irrelevant and focus and concentrate solely on my chakra and how i will channel it through my body and perform this jutsu. I then begin to gather my wind chakra and channel it through out my body, making sure that it is free flowing. I then begin to mold it in my mouth and then exhale it out in front and around me. I quickly mold the chakra and begin to create a small wind gust and slowly begin to pick its speed up to the point where its strong enough to pick up little particles of dirt and sand in the surrounding area. It then turns into a sandblast affecting the entire field around me with sand and dirt.

This technique is really useful and can be of great advantage to the user. It can temporarily blind user with sand going into there eyes, this can give you an opening or advantage against your opponent because they cant see you and it also makes hard for the opponent to get a good footing.

Defending against this technique would require a defensive barrier that is strong enough to protect you from this wind jutsu, or a counterattack of the same rank, or a fire jutsu that would become even stronger when facing this wind jutsu

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Alright as you clap your hands together release your wind chakra from your hands and thus enhance the wind as it gets compressed by your hands and that could blow your opponent within range.

"creates clone" - Rushes you to punch you, knock him back

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Alright as you clap your hands together release your wind chakra from your hands and thus enhance the wind as it gets compressed by your hands and that could blow your opponent within range.

"creates clone" - Rushes you to punch you, knock him back
    As i see your clone run at me i quickly begin to gather my chakra. I gather enough chakra for this jutsu and begin to channel it through out my entire body, making sure it is free flowing. I then begin to mold me chakra and condense it. As i see your clone nearing me in distance, i then quickly clap my hands, at the same time releasing my chakra when clapping the hands and condensing my chakra, as i clap i the release compressed wind through my hands and knock your clone back.

I can use this jutsu in many situations to my advantage. By using this jutsu, i can make space between myself an the enemy, it also knocks them off balance so i can have some extra time to perform a better/stronger jutsu.

Defending against this jutsu would require you to either perform a defensive barrier to prevent from being hit, or counter it with the same rank jutsu or a fire jutsu.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Pull out couple shurikens and infuse them with wind chakra. Throw them at your opponent(s) and you can make the shurikens spin faster with the chakra as well.

"creates clone"

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Pull out couple shurikens and infuse them with wind chakra. Throw them at your opponent(s) and you can make the shurikens spin faster with the chakra as well.

"creates clone"
    I begin to relax my body and concentrate on my chakra. I make sure that i empty my mind from everything irrelevant and focus and concentrate on my chakra and channel it through my body. I begin by gathering in the chakra within my body and channeling it across my body. I then pull out a few shurikens and begin to infuse them with my chakra by releasing it through my palms and into the shurikens. i then concentrate and throw the shurikens into the air and notice them spinning faster and flying quicker.

This is a goodjutsu because you can infuse weapons with the chakra and make them much stronger then they would originally be. The chakra can make the weapons stronger, faster, sharper, and more devastating.

Defending against this jutsu would require a defensive barrier strong enough to prevent you from getting hit by them or a counter jutsu.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

This is just a wind jutsu that makes a gust of wind. So do the handseals and do the gust of wind.

"creates wind"

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

This is just a wind jutsu that makes a gust of wind. So do the handseals and do the gust of wind.

"creates wind"
    Standing before your clone i begin to relax my body and concentrate on my chakra. I make sure that all my concentration and focus is on the gathering and channeling of my chakra as i begin to start gathering my chakra. After gathering enough chakra, i begin to mold it. I then quickly perform the Tiger- Ox- Dog- Rabbit- Snake hand seal and release my chakra at the same time, creating a gust of wind aimed at your clone and knocking him off his feet.

Good jutsu to use if you want to create some space between you and your opponent or to do some serious damage to your opponent depending on the user.

Defending against this jutsu would require a defensive barrier or a counter jutsu, of the same rank, that would be able to counter it or over power it.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

First perform the needed handseals and then exhale a large amount of wind chakra. Then mold the chakra into bery sharp slashing wind. But keep in mind to mold it solid enough to also push back.

"creates clone"

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

First perform the needed handseals and then exhale a large amount of wind chakra. Then mold the chakra into bery sharp slashing wind. But keep in mind to mold it solid enough to also push back.

"creates clone"
    I begin by relaxing my body and concentrating on my chakra. I make sure that all my concentration and focus are on the gathering and channeling of my wind chakra. I then begin to gather it within my body and channel it through my body. I then begin to mold and condense my chakra. Then i quickly perform the needed hand seals and begin to release my chakra in front of me. I exhale the wind chakra at the clone and continue to mold and condense it, making sure that i make it as sharp and solid as i can. The chakra then turns into slashing wind and slashes your clone, knocking him back and giving him 2in deep slashes.

A very good and solid technique to use in overall fighting agaisnt your opponent. Performed relatively fast and also knocks your opponent back, giving you some space and time for another jutsu.

to defend agaisnt this jutsu, you would have to use some kind of defensive barrier jutsu or a similar jutsu of the same rank to counter it, or fire to make the wind jutsu ineffective.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Alright gather in your fuuton chakra and send it all to your lungs as you inhale alot of air. Then as you release/exhale mix your chakra with the air and mold it to form spheres of air. Then with a powerful blow knock back your opponent.

"creates clone"

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Alright gather in your fuuton chakra and send it all to your lungs as you inhale alot of air. Then as you release/exhale mix your chakra with the air and mold it to form spheres of air. Then with a powerful blow knock back your opponent.

"creates clone"
    I begin by relaxing my body and concentrating on my chakra. I make sure that i empty my mind from everything irrelevant and concentrate on my chakra. I then begin to gather my chakra within my body and channel it across my body. After gathering a good amount of chakra, i then send it all into my lungs, where a large amount accumulates and at the same time i inhale a huge amount of air. Then, as i begin to exhale it, i mix and mold it with the air and create a spheres of air that i aim at the clone and the clone gets knocked back .

This is a good jutsu to use to create some space between you and your opponent. By performing this jutsu, you are able to knock him off his feet, creating time and room for yourself.

defending agaisnt this jutsu would require quick thinking and coordination. You will need to evade the jutsu by moving out the way, defending, or countering with a similar attack.