Re: ★Fūton|RekeHavoc★

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

First perform the needed handseals and then exhale a large amount of wind chakra. Then mold the chakra into bery sharp slashing wind. But keep in mind to mold it solid enough to also push back.

"creates clone"
    I begin by relaxing my body and concentrating on my chakra. I make sure that all my concentration and focus are on the gathering and channeling of my wind chakra. I then begin to gather it within my body and channel it through my body. I then begin to mold and condense my chakra. Then i quickly perform the needed hand seals and begin to release my chakra in front of me. I exhale the wind chakra at the clone and continue to mold and condense it, making sure that i make it as sharp and solid as i can. The chakra then turns into slashing wind and slashes your clone, knocking him back and giving him 2in deep slashes.

A very good and solid technique to use in overall fighting agaisnt your opponent. Performed relatively fast and also knocks your opponent back, giving you some space and time for another jutsu.

to defend agaisnt this jutsu, you would have to use some kind of defensive barrier jutsu or a similar jutsu of the same rank to counter it, or fire to make the wind jutsu ineffective.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Alright gather in your fuuton chakra and send it all to your lungs as you inhale alot of air. Then as you release/exhale mix your chakra with the air and mold it to form spheres of air. Then with a powerful blow knock back your opponent.

"creates clone"

Status
    May 2011
    Sosa

Quote Originally Posted by Piccolosan View Post
    Good, moving on:
    (Fūton: Goukuuhou) - Wind Style: Great Air Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Alright gather in your fuuton chakra and send it all to your lungs as you inhale alot of air. Then as you release/exhale mix your chakra with the air and mold it to form spheres of air. Then with a powerful blow knock back your opponent.

"creates clone"
    I begin by relaxing my body and concentrating on my chakra. I make sure that i empty my mind from everything irrelevant and concentrate on my chakra. I then begin to gather my chakra within my body and channel it across my body. After gathering a good amount of chakra, i then send it all into my lungs, where a large amount accumulates and at the same time i inhale a huge amount of air. Then, as i begin to exhale it, i mix and mold it with the air and create a spheres of air that i aim at the clone and the clone gets knocked back .

This is a good jutsu to use to create some space between you and your opponent. By performing this jutsu, you are able to knock him off his feet, creating time and room for yourself.

defending agaisnt this jutsu would require quick thinking and coordination. You will need to evade the jutsu by moving out the way, defending, or countering with a similar attack.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12