Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Name: Toshiro Hitsugaya
    Nickname: Kirigakure's Snowflake | Shiro-chan | Whitey
    Clan: Yuki

Toshiro Hitsugaya is a short young man, with bright turquoise eyes, and short white spiked hair. Toshiro coming from a very wealthy family in Kirigakure, has many different outfits which are suitable for any weather condition.
    Though out of all his outfits, he enjoys wearing two specific ones during combat. The first outfit he likes to wear consist of a standard sleeveless haori, with a green sash around either his shoulders, or his neck whichever way he prefers to wear it. He also carries his Zanpakuto wrapped in bandages on his back. The Zanpakuto is carried by a chain around his body, so he doesn't have to constantly hold onto it when moving around. His second outfit consist of a white jacket with a black stripe going down the left side, Standard white pants, with black pockets, black shoes, and regular Black Goggles around his neck. When not in combat, and usually roaming around the village with friends or family he oftens wears a black shirt, with gray pants.

Hitsugaya is generally mature and serious. Toshiro is easily annoyed by others goofing off or drawing unneeded attention to themselves, Hitsugaya hates anything that he deems childish as well as being described as something close to a child, such as an elementary school child. Hitsugaya also dislikes summer and warm weather in general.

Toshiro's favorite foods are watermelon and amanatto. He does not like dried persimmons. He works very hard, but his motive seems to be that if he finishes quickly, he can return to his afternoon nap. He believes in the saying "children who sleep well, grow well," and hopes to grow quickly, a wish shared by his freinds. Naturally, they do not voice this fact in front of him, for even regularly practicing this adage for so long, he didn't really grow in height .

Hitsugaya is often taunted about his height by both his comrades and enemies in combat, thus Hitsugaya has developed a cold attitude toward most people; he tolerates these jokes and goes on with his duties. Although he has shown anger towards jokes, he doesn't take action against whomever insulted him unless they are his enemies, but has never overreacted because of them. The only thing he can't tolerate is not being addressed as "Hitsugaya-Sama" or an inappropriate use of his name, as he worked very hard for his strength so he gets angry when people underestimate him and deem him to be on the same level as them. Coincidentally, though, he does not address any other strong ninja with a respectful title, only their last names. However there are some that refer to him as Shiro-Chan, or Whitey, a term that in english means white or snow reffering to his hair.

Village of Birth: Kirigakure
    Village of Alliance: Kirigakure

Ninja Rank: Sannin
    Specialty: Water | Intelligence | Chakra Control | Medical training in progress

Elements:

Glacier Style: In Progress
    Genjutsu: In Progress
    Hyoton: In Progress
    Kenjutsu: In Progress
    Ninjutsu: In Progress
    Taijutsu: In Progress
    Medical: In Progress

Toshiro was born in Kirigakure on the 20th of December to a very wealthy family of the Yuki Clan. Upon being born, his hair was said to have been pitch stark black, however a single snowflake had wafted through the window into the hospital room, fluttering and gliding in on a slight chilled breeze, landing upon Toshiro's hair, and as it did so, his hair turned from black to dark grey, and from dark grey to light grey, and from light grey to snow white. Toshrio's whole family couldn't believe what happened, and remarked it as a blessing from the angels. In Toshiro's childhood, he was relatively short and thus became a easy target, however Toshiro developed a cold attitude because of this and his blood was often the only thing that ran hot within the cold snow as he switched on his tormentors. However despite this, Toshiro got along with most people well, and eventually the only time that his size was criticize was when his advisers were intentionally trying to wind him up, or if he was fighting a enemy, a impudent enemy at that.

Toshiro led a normal childhood, he was often adventerous but never quite outgoing, of course this would be made up for by some of his overly bodacious friends, Toshiro led a life that would be envied by others, he belonged to a wealthy family, he had friends, and he was fairly virtuous in everything he does. Upon reaching the age of 6, Toshiro was tested, and upon passing the test was allowed to be innitated into the Ninja Academy. Upon hearing this news, Toshiro's grandfather had come to meet him, congratulating Toshiro on his endavours and passing down a family heirloom to him. Toshiros grandfather remembled him more than both his mother and father, having the same snow white hair and piercing blue gaze, he was also one of the few adept users of Ice. Toshiro's grandfather handed him a unique sword named Hyōrinmaru. Toshiro's eyes had buldged in gratitude and wonder as the sword was given to him, its crafmenship was clearly of the finest, Toshiro quickly knelt bowing his head in gratitude at being given such a fine gift and tool.

Toshiro's first ninja academy semester soon began, he was both exicted agitated and fearful of starting Ninja school, but he was determined to make a good first impression nonetheless. As Toshiro walked into his class facing the rows upon rows of eager snotty nosed students, the class immeaditly raptured in laughter, he soon realised that the laughter was directed at him, because of his height. Toshiro's blood flushed hot as the vein in his forehead bulged, he began to spring at his classmates before being quickly drawn back by his teacher. It had been inevitable, Toshiro had made a fool of himself.

Over the next couple of days, Toshiro kept his cool yet still managed to get back every single one of the students who dared laugh at him on that unfaithful day. During the next few days at the academy Toshiro made many new friends, and had grown a bond with a few of his classmates. He has shown to have a excellent bond with a girl around his age named Hinamori.

Toshiro eventually became a star student being fairly skilled in the academy's jutsus, hand to hand combat, and the art of the sword. He excelled at almost every aspect and thus passed the Ninja Academy with ease at the age of 8. He was assigned to a 3 man cell one year later after graduating due to him mainly wanting to be in Hinamori's squad when she graduates. His squad consisted of Hinamori, and the other two being a strange reclusive man by the name of Aizen, and his big breasted sensei Rangiku who likes to hug him a lot.

The team got on well over the years, Rangiku was often childish and outgoing, and as such Toshiro was often the backbone of the team, while Aizen, Aizen was the freaky reclusive kid who no one bothered talking much to. Toshiro however enjoyed Hinamori's company and grew to become over protective of her.

When Toshiro was fifteen, his team was tasked with a infiltration of a enemy camp, however as his team was on the way to infriltrate the enemy, they were halted by a single Kumogakure headbanded ninja who stood off in the distance infront of them, as this happened Aizen turned on Rangiku, causing pillars of earth to erupt from the ground knocking Rangiku unconcious, and before Toshiro could react, Aizen sliced open Hinamori's shoulder before quickly running towards the Kumogakure ninja. There he gave the Kumogakure ninja a scroll containing intelligence on our village. After the Kumogakure ninja opens the scroll, and examines it. She throws Aizen a sack of what sounded like coins as Aizen fled.
    Enraged Toshiro sprang at the Kumogakure ninja, realising that her eyes were milky white when he got closer to her. He quickly unsheathed his sword slashing forward aiming for the ninja's Jugular, however the enemy quickly avoided his sword with a single fluid back step, before taking a step forward to strike at Toshiro's lung, which he managed to block in time with the flat of his blade. The battle raged on for quite some time, but during this time it became clear that the person who stood before him was not evil or malicious, but was just carrying out her duties as a shinobi from her village. Despite the battle subsiding, it was clear that the enemy ninja named Xanthe had overpowered him in every aspect without even trying. As the battle reached its conclusion between the two ninjas, Rangiku wakes up, and attacks Xanthe destroying the scroll in her hand in the process. Xanthe then flees the area now being out numbered.
    Toshiro began to doubt himself on why he was so weak that he couldn't protect his comrades from a inside enemy. Why Aizen didn't strike him second and attacked Hinamori instead. A few months have passed since then, and Toshiro on his sixteenth birthday, decided to leave Kirigakure for some time to train. He didn't intend to leave permantly, only long enough to grow stronger. In his travels, he met a man named Gin. Gin was exceedingly proficient with the sword, and thus Toshiro studied under him as a means of growing stronger. He practiced everyday, and during their travels and practice, he often came across Xanthe, with whom he had developed a rivalry with. Toshiro strived to grow stronger, and for once in his life, he finally felt like he was getting somewhere.

Water: Toshiro's first affinity is water, and after gaining mastery over the water element, he can preform all water jutsus with but one handseal.

Intelligence: Toshiro has shown great intelligence to the point where he is highly observant and analytical, allowing himself to see through most deceptions and is rarely caught off-guard.

Chakra Control: Due to his precise chakra control, Toshiro is capable of chaining techniques with great speed, as well as switching between elemental techniques with ease.

Hyōrinmaru: Hyōrinmaru looks like a normal katana with the exception of the guard, which is in the shape of a four-pointed bronze-colored star. Its hilt is light blue and sheath dark blue. The sword is somewhat longer than most swords, with Hyōrinmaru being at about 1.4 meters long, making it taller than Hitsugaya, preventing him from wearing it at the hip. Instead he carries it on his back by a chain.

Won: ?
    Lost: ?

-Updating Toshiro Hitsugaya-
    -Needs Approval From Nexus-

Last edited by Nexus; 03-16-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Re: Toshiro Hitsugaya

日番谷 冬獅郎, Hitsugaya Tōshirō kanji name o-o

Status
    Aug 2011
    In my castle, on the edge of Hell...I mean Kumogakure
    Currently Looking for Wind
    Release CJ

Nice Toshiro made a Toshiro bio how ironic!

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

Your bio is so amazing. ~
    I love this character!
    Spectacular job.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Pretty good I guess...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    日番谷 冬獅郎, Hitsugaya Tōshirō kanji name o-o
    You told me too late

Status

Icy Bio is Icy.

Nice bio, Toshiro.

Status
    Aug 2011
    #hashtag

nice bio

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro.. View Post
    Pretty good I guess...
    he hatin'

Status
    Trust | Respect | Integrity

Ehhh it alright -_-
    Jk toshi
    It's awesome and I love the new Ava

Status
    Oct 2011
    Looking forward to the
    Danmachi anime adaption

I miss you Toshiro

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

The history is amazing, the coding too

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

I'm meant to be teaching you ice when i'm not even in the bio... forget that >_<

(lols)

Status
    Apr 2011
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    I'm meant to be teaching you ice when i'm not even in the bio... forget that >_<

(lols)
    Ikr i wrote the bio, but im still not in it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Scaze- View Post
    You wrote it... and didn't put me in?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Quote Originally Posted by XxFallenUchihaxX View Post
    Nice Toshiro made a Toshiro bio how ironic!
    Thank you xD

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jazzy~ View Post
    Your bio is so amazing. ~
    I love this character!
    Spectacular job.
    I know you do Jazzy
    You told me already your secret

Pretty good I guess...
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Jayden View Post
    Icy Bio is Icy.

Nice bio, Toshiro.
    Thank you Normandy

Quote Originally Posted by Foxnaruto View Post
    nice bio
    Thank you^_^

he hatin'

Quote Originally Posted by Sanzen View Post
    Ehhh it alright -_-
    Jk toshi
    It's awesome and I love the new Ava
    Thank you Doug ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    I miss you Toshiro
    >_>

The history is amazing, the coding too
    Indeed Thank you Scaze for the lovely History
    Though I had to go through it twice to spell check

(lols)
    Scaze didn't add you D:
    Ichigo needs to be in my bio
    When I do my next update I'll be sure to add you Pervy

>_>
    You could of added yourself to it, since you did write the history :D

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Kill the boy :izuna:

OT: Im not in it either .-.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Too late.... if i don't exist in the bio... i'm not there to train it...

*Bows my head and raises my fist*

Fight the power!!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Scaze whyyyyyy

Kill the boy :izuna:

OT: Im not in it either .-.
    >_>
    I was gonna talk to you about this<.<

Too late.... if i don't exist in the bio... i'm not there to train it...

*Bows my head and raises my fist*

Fight the power!!
    No Pervy Master
    I need to learn how to make Ice into all the perverted ways I can>.>

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Too late

*is offended*

Fight the power!!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    ✌(◕‿-)✌

Great bio, suits you!:D

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

Too late

*is offended*

Fight the power!!!
    Nooooo Pervy
    I'll make a deal
    If you accept me still, and forget about what just happened.
    I'll hook you up on a date with Tsunade>.>
    Tons of booze also
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWorldOfTsukuyomi View Post
    Great bio, suits you!:D
    Thank you

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

did i ever say nice bio? nice bio o-o

Status
    Nov 2011
    Graphic Designer

did i ever say nice bio? nice bio o-o
    Why yesh you did
    You were the first to post >_>

Status
    Aug 2011
    Behind you, which means that if you were to look behind you right now, I'd still be behind you.
    I hate you all :|

Not bad. Somehow, the coding doesn't look betTer with borders. It's the font.

BUT what makes it so bad is that I'm not in it.

Meh, Nice bio

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»