Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)

Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    @italic I know, it is so awesome(Barney's voice)

@bold I thought the sane till I whipped the cheese off my screen and remembered he didn't have the "~" things
    I can't seem to remember that

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

@italic I know, it is so awesome(Barney's voice)

@bold I thought the sane till I whipped the cheese off my screen and remembered he didn't have the "~" things
    Cheese.... On your screen....
    Yeah...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I demand to teach Akisha. That is right you and Zero did pass. I demand yall to come back to the dark side while Zero come back to the dark side, we have cookies.
    Cookies? O___O
    Where?

Status
    Dec 2010
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Red flesh cloud's choking out
    the morning sky, they said
    it'd never come, we knew it
    was a lie. All forms of life
    die now, the humans all
    succumb. Time to kiss your ass
    goodbye. the end has just
    begun.

Bones hard as diamonds? I think that's mugi-specific because of his calcium release ce
    Normal kaguya bones are harder then steel but not diamond

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is very nice ^_^

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    Bones hard as diamonds? I think that's mugi-specific because of his calcium release ce
    Normal kaguya bones are harder then steel but not diamond
    I don't remember saying they are as hard as diamond
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ryuu~ View Post
    This is very nice ^_^
    Thank you ^^

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Pfft, Kaguyas...

Nice bio, though I am unable to see the first picture (as it comes directly from Zerochan).

I'm anxious to fight a Kaguya with my samurai, cutting those bones will be like cutting butter.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    Pfft, Kaguyas...

Nice bio, though I am unable to see the first picture (as it comes directly from Zerochan).

I'm anxious to fight a Kaguya with my samurai, cutting those bones will be like cutting butter.
    you'll be the 2nd guy to face with this bio then

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Pfft, Kaguyas...

@bold That wouldn't happen in anybody dream. Kimimaro already prove that chakra infused weapons can't cut through the Kaguya bones. He proved this in the manga going against a samurai.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

@bold That wouldn't happen in anybody dream. Kimimaro already prove that chakra infused weapons can't cut through the Kaguya bones. He proved this in the manga going against a samurai.
    Auu the guy who's gonna be the first to face the wrath of this bio just showed to aid me ^^

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Auu the guy who's gonna be the first to face the wrath of this bio just showed to aid me ^^
    ^_^ just so no one can get any ideas they can cut our boners. Also the student who will go through hell and back in training .

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

^_^ just so no one can get any ideas they can cut our boners. Also the student who will go through hell and back in training .

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

You won't be looking like that in training :P

Hello Zero my beloved Inuzuka punk

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

You won't be looking like that in training :P

how come

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

I should really stop lurking this much -_-

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Kelvin View Post
    I should really stop lurking this much -_-
    :D maybe you should

how come
    You will find out in the future episode of Kaguya Monster Transformation

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actually, the Samurai Sabre Technique did cut through the bone, though it didn't cut through. The reason though, is because the samurai wasn't actually attacking, much less with something like Iado, but defending against an attack. You don't have complete offensive capabilities when you defend against an attack. In conclusion, the manga has proven that Samurai Sabre Technique can't cut through bones if the sword is used entirely defensively, but it is sure it could cut through the bones if used offensively.

And is not like Kaguya lose so much when their bones are cut anyways, they can regenerate them

If you see in the picture, the sword did cut through the bone, but didn't cut through it. Take into account the samurai was just defending against the clash, he wasn't entirely using an offensive maneuver against them.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, the Samurai Sabre Technique did cut through the bone, though it didn't cut through. The reason though, is because the samurai wasn't actually attacking, much less with something like Iado, but defending against an attack. You don't have complete offensive capabilities when you defend against an attack. In conclusion, the manga has proven that Samurai Sabre Technique can't cut through bones if the sword is used entirely defensively, but it is sure it could cut through the bones if used offensively.

And is not like Kaguya lose so much when their bones are cut anyways, they can regenerate them

If you see in the picture, the sword did cut through the bone, but didn't cut through it. Take into account the samurai was just defending against the clash, he wasn't entirely using an offensive maneuver against them.
    Well you do make a good explanation and it is true but if the samurai was on the offense it probably wouldn't go all the way through the bone. But I still have my doubts about the samurais can cut the bones since Naruto in his Nine Tails mode which is stronger then a chakra infused weapon. But still good explanation still.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

loves the arguing

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

loves the arguing
    No arguing, just proving info for both sides without the cussing and yelling . Gin is a cool person from I can tell so no need to argue with the guy :D.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well you do make a good explanation and it is true but if the samurai was on the offense it probably wouldn't go all the way through the bone. But I still have my doubts about the samurais can cut the bones since Naruto in his Nine Tails mode which is stronger then a chakra infused weapon. But still good explanation still.
    Well, Naruto wasn't in the nine tails mode when he fought Kimimaro, but actually was enraged and had some of the beast's chakra being leaked and mixed in his own chakra. The chakra doesn't make him "sharper", but stronger, that is a huge difference between his claws and Samurai Sabre Technique. Also, there is no evidence in what Naruto was capable to do to the bones, as he never really got any solid hit. In contrast, Samurai Sabre Technique sharpens the katana to an incredible high degree, certainly much more sharper than Naruto's claws in nine tail mode, and from the evidence given from the clash between the samurai and the kaguya, is is plausible that the samurai will be able to cut through Kaguya's bones.

Also, it is quite the balance. Samurai have a sword to use in battle (well, multiple, but these are limited), while Kaguya's are able to keep creating bones out of is body, basically an unlimited supply of it. Will samurais be able to cut through it? Yeah, it is entirely possible, but does this warranty the samurai's victory? That of course lays only on skill.

loves the arguing
    I do not understand why you call every discussion an "argument", please try to prevent confusioning the definition between argument and discussion.

Argument._ An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one

Discussion._The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

You also thought we were "arguing" in our fight in the village, which is entirely wrong. When a person wants to reach a result, it isn't necessarily arguing unless you incite confrontation with certain agitations.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Naruto wasn't in the nine tails mode when he fought Kimimaro, but actually was enraged and had some of the beast's chakra being leaked and mixed in his own chakra. The chakra doesn't make him "sharper", but stronger, that is a huge difference between his claws and Samurai Sabre Technique. Also, there is no evidence in what Naruto was capable to do to the bones, as he never really got any solid hit. In contrast, Samurai Sabre Technique sharpens the katana to an incredible high degree, certainly much more sharper than Naruto's claws in nine tail mode, and from the evidence given from the clash between the samurai and the kaguya, is is plausible that the samurai will be able to cut through Kaguya's bones.

Also, it is quite the balance. Samurai have a sword to use in battle (well, multiple, but these are limited), while Kaguya's are able to keep creating bones out of is body, basically an unlimited supply of it. Will samurais be able to cut through it? Yeah, it is entirely possible, but does this warranty the samurai's victory? That of course lays only on skill.

I do not understand why you call every discussion an "argument", please try to prevent confusioning the definition between argument and discussion.

Argument._ An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one

Discussion._The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.

You also thought we were "arguing" in our fight in the village, which is entirely wrong. When a person wants to reach a result, it isn't necessarily arguing unless you incite confrontation with certain agitations.
    I told love you Gin

*covers mouth*

Oops, did I say that out loud. Oh well you do make sense and I even looked back at a few things we said and you are correct. Gin the Sage of Proof

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I told love you Gin

*covers mouth*

Oops, did I say that out loud. Oh well you do make sense and I even looked back at a few things we said and you are correct. Gin the Sage of Proof
    Well I am glad we were able to arrive to a peaceful conclusion ^^

Sage of Proof?

I think ''Sage of utter laziness" suits me better.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

I know the difference between a discussion and arguing -_- and okey I might have used the wrong word shame on me... but please don't start talking about the thing in Konoha as it was clearly arguin as you said arguing is usualy heated and angry just like it was then, because back then you said I need all the help in the world if I ever wanna pass my sensei test and you pointed out how many times I . Fine I hold no grudges but please don't say it wasn't arguing back then when you clearly pointed out some personal issues which clearly made it aruging

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I know the difference between a discussion and arguing -_- and okey I might have used the wrong word shame on me... but please don't start talking about the thing in Konoha as it was clearly arguin as you said arguing is usualy heated and angry just like it was then, because back then you said I need all the help in the world if I ever wanna pass my sensei test and you pointed out how many times I . Fine I hold no grudges but please don't say it wasn't arguing back then when you clearly pointed out some personal issues which clearly made it aruging
    But if you see the conversation, you were the one who incited the "argument" when you mentioned that I was the same as my generation and that I ruin the fun in the RP, though I was only trying to get things straight. I believe you attacked a personal issue with me and my generation first, thus my reason in my retaliation.

But! I apologize for saying such things as a response, though I had some hidden intentions in what I said, the message still had some good intentions, not defying your skill level, but just saying you would need help in it, as many have failed the test. So you could say I had two intentions with it, but it seemed you only saw the negative side from it, which in part is my fault by proposing such innuendo.