Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. #21
    Senior Member Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,901
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    I'm tired
     

    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    smexy bio I tried for this Bio agaimist goro and failed in 2 moves
     
         

  2. #22
    No Village Ichibe's Avatar
    Status
    Ichibe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,971
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Smh at Mnato with the "~" things. Stick to other things besides Taijutsu
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Ryuko's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,901
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    I'm tired
     

    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Lol I know Dei Dei I am a shame to our division btw should I change my name back to ~Kakashi~ I feel like I kinda ripped off -minato-'s name. Anyways nice bio sir I hope you stick with it :D
     
         

  4. #24
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,578
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Damon Salvatore View Post
    "Akisha is a splenid one to behold"
    Damon Salvatore is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Nice bio bro.
    thanks :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    Ready to train you whenever this gets approved.
    yaaay :p
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    smexy bio I tried for this Bio agaimist goro and failed in 2 moves
    I passed against crutch :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    Smh at Mnato with the "~" things. Stick to other things besides Taijutsu
    taijutsu is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Minato~ View Post
    Lol I know Dei Dei I am a shame to our division btw should I change my name back to ~Kakashi~ I feel like I kinda ripped off -minato-'s name. Anyways nice bio sir I hope you stick with it :D
    Every time I see you name I think it's minato -_-
     
         

  5. #25
    No Village Ichibe's Avatar
    Status
    Ichibe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,971
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Damon Salvatore is a name known to all

    thanks :p

    yaaay :p

    I passed against crutch :p

    taijutsu is awesome

    Every time I see you name I think it's minato -_-
    @italic I know, it is so awesome(Barney's voice)

    @bold I thought the sane till I whipped the cheese off my screen and remembered he didn't have the "~" things
     
         

  6. #26
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,578
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    @italic I know, it is so awesome(Barney's voice)

    @bold I thought the sane till I whipped the cheese off my screen and remembered he didn't have the "~" things
    I can't seem to remember that
     
         

  7. #27
    ZK's Avatar
    Status
    ZK is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,019
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Res dura, et regni novitas me
    talia cogunt Moliri, et late
    fines custode tueri.
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    @italic I know, it is so awesome(Barney's voice)

    @bold I thought the sane till I whipped the cheese off my screen and remembered he didn't have the "~" things
    Cheese.... On your screen....
    Yeah...
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Pineapple's Avatar
    Status
    Pineapple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,594
    Location
    Under the sea
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    I demand to teach Akisha. That is right you and Zero did pass. I demand yall to come back to the dark side while Zero come back to the dark side, we have cookies.
    Cookies? O___O
    Where?
     
         

  9. #29
    Professor Sarutobi's Avatar
    Status
    Professor Sarutobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    10,538
    Location
    I am looking at the stars. They are so far away, all we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
    The very existence of
    flame-throwers proves that
    some time, somewhere, someone
    said to themselves, You know,
    I want to set those people
    over there on fire, but I'm
    just not close enough to get
    the job done.
     

    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Bones hard as diamonds? I think that's mugi-specific because of his calcium release ce :p
    Normal kaguya bones are harder then steel but not diamond
     
         

  10. #30
    Kage Ryuu..'s Avatar
    Status
    Ryuu.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    16,754
    Location
    Konoha
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    This is very nice ^_^
     
         

  11. #31
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,578
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sarutobi View Post
    Bones hard as diamonds? I think that's mugi-specific because of his calcium release ce :p
    Normal kaguya bones are harder then steel but not diamond
    I don't remember saying they are as hard as diamond
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Ryuu~ View Post
    This is very nice ^_^
    Thank you ^^
     
         

  12. #32
    Gin-San's Avatar
    Status
    Gin-San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,539
    Location
    In Odds Jobs "Yorozuya"
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Pfft, Kaguyas...

    Nice bio, though I am unable to see the first picture (as it comes directly from Zerochan).

    I'm anxious to fight a Kaguya with my samurai, cutting those bones will be like cutting butter.
     
         

  13. #33
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,578
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    Pfft, Kaguyas...

    Nice bio, though I am unable to see the first picture (as it comes directly from Zerochan).

    I'm anxious to fight a Kaguya with my samurai, cutting those bones will be like cutting butter.
    you'll be the 2nd guy to face with this bio then
     
         

  14. #34
    No Village Ichibe's Avatar
    Status
    Ichibe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,971
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Gin-San View Post
    Pfft, Kaguyas...

    Nice bio, though I am unable to see the first picture (as it comes directly from Zerochan).

    I'm anxious to fight a Kaguya with my samurai, cutting those bones will be like cutting butter.
    @bold That wouldn't happen in anybody dream. Kimimaro already prove that chakra infused weapons can't cut through the Kaguya bones. He proved this in the manga going against a samurai.
     
         

  15. #35
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,578
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    @bold That wouldn't happen in anybody dream. Kimimaro already prove that chakra infused weapons can't cut through the Kaguya bones. He proved this in the manga going against a samurai.
    Auu the guy who's gonna be the first to face the wrath of this bio just showed to aid me ^^
     
         

  16. #36
    No Village Ichibe's Avatar
    Status
    Ichibe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,971
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    Auu the guy who's gonna be the first to face the wrath of this bio just showed to aid me ^^
    ^_^ just so no one can get any ideas they can cut our boners. Also the student who will go through hell and back in training :p.
     
         

  17. #37
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,578
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    ^_^ just so no one can get any ideas they can cut our boners. Also the student who will go through hell and back in training :p.
     
         

  18. #38
    No Village Ichibe's Avatar
    Status
    Ichibe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,971
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Akisha View Post
    You won't be looking like that in training

    Hello Zero my beloved Inuzuka punk
     
         

  19. #39
    Akisha's Avatar
    Status
    Akisha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,578
    Location
    Behind yo mama...
    Fighting for piece is like
    screwing for virginity ;)
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    You won't be looking like that in training

    Hello Zero my beloved Inuzuka punk
    how come
     
         

  20. #40
    ZK's Avatar
    Status
    ZK is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    17,019
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Res dura, et regni novitas me
    talia cogunt Moliri, et late
    fines custode tueri.
     



    Re: Kimimaro Kaguya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dei Dei View Post
    Hello Zero my beloved Inuzuka punk
    I should really stop lurking this much -_-
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •